2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

If Niko Bellic met the GTA 5 trio, how would they get along?

Eugene H. Krabs

Eugene H. Krabs

I thought up of this interesting scenario not too long ago.

I can definitely see Niko and Franklin becoming good friends immediately. Michael would probably think of Niko as a guy who can watch his back. I can imagine them settling down for a couple of drinks from time to time.

And as for Trevor, Niko would've emptied bullets into him before they could become friends.

Edited by WhyDoINeedAName
  • Like 5

slimeball supreme

They're a deluded bunch of insane freaks. A psychopath, a sociopath and a deluded middle aged man that all hate themselves.

Not my kind of group but hey.

Michael would probably think of Niko as a 'good kid'.

Niko would be in his forties.

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png

Michael would probably stay neutral, or become excited, since this is the guy Lester talked about, being that "eastern-european guy making moves in Liberty City".

Franklin would likely have no opinion, or at least call his accent funny.

Trevor would be flustered at first, and would likely see Niko as a threat, given his sense of trust issues. He may even call Niko out on multiple occasions, since Niko left behind the McReary's. We know this because Packie believes Niko is dead, thus mirroring how Michael left behind Trevor, and applying that same sense to Niko.

• Like 7

dVOJf7l.png

Uncle Vlad

There would be this phone call:

"Kasin, what´s going on in your criminal life? You met that Dominican-looking guy again?"

"No Roman, but I met a washed-up slob moaning and groaning about his awful family and today´s life, a black gang-banger with an ironing and potato chips fetish and some bum shouting 'EUUUAAARRRGH! IT´S ALL MICHAEL´S FAULT!' all the time."

"Kasin, it seems that your life sucks at the moment. Speak to you soon."

Edited by Uncle Vlad

PhillBellic

Niko would kill them to death. He would kill them so good they would be permanently dead.

:p

Nah nah nah Gta 6

trevor and niko would stomp johnny's head in together.

• Like 4

Niko would kill them to death. He would kill them so good they would be permanently dead.

:p

Well, it could be worse than death, namely they all will be doing this:

ba5.jpg

• Like 3

The Dedito Gae

Niko doesn't hang with losers.

I would like to see the interactions between Niko and Trevor though, probably having them working in a mission together just because of how different they are.

I can't see Niko liking Trevor for who he is, it would probably end bad.

• Like 1

Niko and Michael - they could talk about their problems, and find a way to solve them. NB and M could also go drink some kind of alcohol.

Niko and Franklin - also positive relations. They both have something to do with taxis. Niko and Frank could make a partnership between "BelliCab" and "Downtown Cab Company" (or whatever these taxi cab services are called).

Niko and Trevor - Trevor would like to show Niko who is a bigger badass, and TP would die. :D

• Like 1

Niko and Michael - they could talk about their problems, and find a way to solve them. NB and M could also go drink some kind of alcohol.

Niko and Franklin - also positive relations. They both have something to do with taxis. Niko and Frank could make a partnership between "BelliCab" and "Downtown Cab Company" (or whatever these taxi cab services are called).

Niko and Trevor - Trevor would like to show Niko who is a bigger badass, and TP would die. :D

More like YellowCar Enterprises :lol:

Edited by SilverRST
  • Like 1

Never understand why everyone wants to declare NIKO IS DA BESTEST or TREVOR IS DE BESTEST.

They will never meet. So just like who you like and move on.

Seriously, these threads only ever serve to make arguments. No-one ever comes up with a fair, impartial commentary.

So here, try this. Niko usually does what he is told and is pretty much a second tier guy. The V trio are am independant team being forced to work for others while moving their own agenda forward. As sperate characters they would not work as Niko has no real motive to join them other than for a heist. His skills would be very useful and I can see him becoming a potent member of the team. Although he is very boring and all the emotional and funny moments would most likely be rendered dull with his presence.

Michael would see him the same way he sees chef, a valuable team member, Mike understand the importance of good players. Frank would seek to learn from him and most likely gravitate towards Niko rather than Mike as he moans less. Trevor would see Mike and Franks liking of Niko as an abandonment and this would drive him crazy as he has severe abandonment issues. Seeing as we have a Mike and Niko character then one would have to go and as the Mike/Trevor story is so vital to V, Niko would have to be murdered. I would imagine this would be an intense and brutal fight between the two in an enclosed space (factory, meat packing etc.) and Trevor would eventually kill Niko. Niko is good, but lets not mistake ourselves, Trevor is a one man army. As Michael himself says, he's supposed to be hell walking the earth.

• Like 2

Never understand why everyone wants to declare NIKO IS DA BESTEST or TREVOR IS DE BESTEST.

They will never meet. So just like who you like and move on.

Seriously, these threads only ever serve to make arguments. No-one ever comes up with a fair, impartial commentary.

So here, try this. Niko usually does what he is told and is pretty much a second tier guy. The V trio are am independant team being forced to work for others while moving their own agenda forward. As sperate characters they would not work as Niko has no real motive to join them other than for a heist. His skills would be very useful and I can see him becoming a potent member of the team. Although he is very boring and all the emotional and funny moments would most likely be rendered dull with his presence.

Michael would see him the same way he sees chef, a valuable team member, Mike understand the importance of good players. Frank would seek to learn from him and most likely gravitate towards Niko rather than Mike as he moans less. Trevor would see Mike and Franks liking of Niko as an abandonment and this would drive him crazy as he has severe abandonment issues. Seeing as we have a Mike and Niko character then one would have to go and as the Mike/Trevor story is so vital to V, Niko would have to be murdered. I would imagine this would be an intense and brutal fight between the two in an enclosed space (factory, meat packing etc.) and Trevor would eventually kill Niko. Niko is good, but lets not mistake ourselves, Trevor is a one man army. As Michael himself says, he's supposed to be hell walking the earth.

If you think like that, then the entire GTAF must be closed then. This is about to talk about wether it is about Niko meeting Trevor,

or Ryder meeting Lester or Tommy meeting Roman the fatty or Claud meeting... (well, he'll never meet someone cuz always quiet) Roman or wtf ever.

Just like Super Mario will never meet Tonya and Zelda invading the FIB to steal some mysterious sh*t.

So what. Who cares, drop your girls senses and move on. This is GTA, all madness and crazyness so what do you expect.

A mod could have closed this topic but it's open.

Niko, after realizing that he couldn't go bowling with his cousin and the trio from GTA 5 would go back to his own game.

Niko and Roman are on a trip in LS. They call for a taxi, Franklin is driving. Niko throws him out and they drive away to a bowling session.

Franklin is pissed so he calls Trevor for help and they track Niko down in a bowling alley. Trevor gets in Niko's face about hurting his young black friend. Niko is almost about to get his fingerless gloves on, when Roman, always the mediator, suggests to settle the matter by a bowling match. So they do that. Niko destroys Trevor, who runs away in a rage, trips, hits his head and dies.

Franklin, seeing how Niko kept his cool, clings onto him so he can learn some stuff. Niko tells him to go away, but Franklin just keeps following him like a puppy. After a while, Michael goes to search for Franklin who he hasn't heard from in a while. He sees that Frank has a new role model and gets super jealous. He confronts Franklin, they have a fight which escalates so badly that they kill each other.

Roman asks: 'What the hell was that all about?' 'I don't know kasin,' says Niko, 'but this city is too crazy. Let's go back to Liberty city.'

• Like 2

I can definitely see Niko doing errand jobs for the trio. Don't think he's a likable person for the trio to be very much interested in making friendship with a whiny hot headed Slavic like him.

Can't imagine Trevor and Niko spending two minutes together without getting into a fight.

Racecarlock

Michael walks into a bar and orders a slavic brand of whiskey. A man sitting next to him gives an audible "Hmmm...".

Michael: "What?"

Niko: "Only a man in great pain orders that brand of whiskey."

Michael: "Yeah? So what?"

Niko: "I have a great pain too. Perhaps, maybe, if we share our stories, it will do more to dull the pain than this cheap whiskey."

Michael: "Well, since you're so keen on sharing, you first."

Niko thinks for a bit: "Life is complicated. I killed people, smuggled people, sold people. I thought that perhaps in liberty city, things would be different."

Michael: "Oh yeah? How so?"

Niko: "My cousin would write me in these wild emails. He would tell stories of vast riches, sports cars, women, mansions, wild parties. So, when I had heard that a person I had good reason to believe had betrayed me was hiding out there, I thought I would drop on in. Only I got there and, well, it turns out the mansion was more of an apartment, and the sports cars were taxis."

Michael: "What happened then?"

Niko: "Well, I got dragged into this miasma of conflicting mafia families. At first it was just small time jobs, but I met more interesting people, made some new friends, even went bowling a few times. I began to move up in the ranks. But, I was betrayed by a man named Dimitri. He sold me out to a bunch of mobsters who thought I was the one who had betrayed them in the old country. Then, before I knew it, my cousin's business went up in flames, and I had to hide out in bohan. Then I met this drug dealer and her friend, some kind of vigilante justice type guy who was clearly in it more for fame than justice. I don't know how he didn't figure out she was a drug dealer, but he didn't seem like the brightest guy. Nevertheless, he paid well, so I wasn't complaining. The drug dealer herself also gave me a few jobs, which eventually led me to getting in with the irish mob, who I then did a bank heist with. The heist... didn't go too well. They lost a brother. But in the end, I made a new friend. Packie Mcreary."

Michael: "Oh yeah, I've met him too. Nice guy."

Niko: "Yeah. Anyways, I feel like I've been dominating the conversation a bit. What about you? Let's start with a basic question like... why did you move here?"

Michael: "Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather. Or that... I don't know... that thing. That magic. You see it in the movies. I wanted to retire. From what I was doing, you know? From that... that... line of work. Live the dream. So, I bought a big house. Came here, put my feet up, and thought I'd be a dad like all the other dads. My kids would be like the kids on TV. We'd play ball, sit in the sun, but well, you know how it ends."

Niko: "Guns, car chases, and lots of murder?"

Michael: "Bingo. Not only that, but the life I had managed to make for myself wasn't that great. My family is dysfunctional, the meth head I used to raid banks with came back into my life like a tidal wave of turds, I got roped by the FIB into robbing a bank, stealing a suspect from the IAA, and the real crown jewel, stealing a neurotoxin from a secret underground base to prevent the IAA from letting off a neurotoxin in the middle of Los Santos in order to blame it on terrorists and get a large funding increase. I also ended up raiding the FIB at some point too. Finally, I made the decision, you know, while my friends were in town and I had successfully defended my family from a billionaire's private army, that I would raid the union depository. And then we did. Then, Lester calls up and tells me that one of my friends was approached by one group telling him to kill trevor, and the other group telling him to kill me. So we come up with this plan to lure the private army and the FIB to this gold foundry, whereupon we murder a bunch of cops and private army men. So then, we decide to kill 4 people. The head of the chinese mafia, a gangster who had set one of my friends up, an FIB agent, and the billionaire who threatened my family and generally had pissed us all off. So we kill them, and that's it. There's a longer version of this story, obviously, but it was a big mess of convoluted claptrap that I can't get my head around. So, I'm just gonna get drunk. What about you?"

Niko: "Well, I fell in love with packie's sister, katie. But, due to some choices I made later, she got killed by a mafia leader named Jimmy Pegorino. She had done nothing to him, and he just killed her. At my cousin's wedding no less. So, I teamed up with my cousin and a Jamaican drug dealer I had met during my smaller time jobs, went to his hideout, and ended up shooting him near the statue of happiness. Then I came here. Oh look, our drinks are here."

(Two glasses of serbian whiskey, on the rocks, have indeed arrived at the table)

Michael: "A toast to the American Dream."

Niko: "Indeed."

*Clink*

Michael: "Nice to meet you. I hope to see you around again."

Niko: "Me too. Maybe we could go bowling."

(A laugh is shared, and both men exit the bar.)

CheesepuffScott

I could see Michael and Niko having a few drinks now and again.

Franklin, someone just to talk to.

Trevor, eh, mixed sort of relationship I can see

Yep, it's more Niko getting along with Michael since they both share complicated life.

Niko and Trevor? Definitely not. Franklin? I have no idea.

Michael walks into a bar

Sweet! Those guys really would have a lot to talk about.

Niko: tired of war and murder, looking for peace and prosperity

Michael: tired of peace and prosperity, looking for war and murder

Now I actually want to see these two together.

• Like 3

Niko and Michael would probably get along great.

Niko and Franklin probably would. Depends how they meet.

Niko and Trevor? No. Trevor would hit too many nerves.

Mac Tonight

I think they would be strictly business associates and nothing more, helping them out in heists, tying up loose ends, etc. Like Johnny and Niko during the heroin deal in Blow Your Cover. Maybe he could have been a gunman for hire in the heists, but I would hope not because most of the heist characters were two dimensional and bland.

Nah nah nah Gta 6

He hangs with Roman and Brucie though.

HeySlickThatsMe

"Niko:Lets do not go bowling"
"Michael: Sure"

*Roman calls*

"Niko!... LETS GO BOWLING!"

Niko and Michael would have been friends and Michael asks about his scores and such, (Miko and Nichael) (sarcasm) (duh) and Roman and Michael's family could go to restaurant and have family relationships abd being good friends

Niko and Franklin could have a sorta good relationship with him, they could get taxis together and make money together, and helping Frankie- i mean Franklin to kill his enemies

Niko and Trish- i mean Trevor cannot be friends, even for a day cuz Niko got creeped out from Eddie Low's Behaviour and Trevor is more dangerous so Niko has 2 Options

1st option is to kill him and live a stressless life

2nd option Niko has a good temper but he could live a bad life and Trevor could just annoy him until Niko finally Kills and rapes his corpse

• Like 2

Well, Roman has a big house and a wife he can bang forever while Niko stays lonely.

slimeball supreme

Brucie is a successful businessman with gold plated SUVs, a private helicopter and more.
  • Like 1

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png

FRANKLINCLINTON2

Niko and Michael would have been friends and Michael asks about his scores and such, (Miko and Nichael) (sarcasm) (duh) and Roman and Michael's family could go to restaurant and have family relationships abd being good friends

Niko and Franklin could have a sorta good relationship with him, they could get taxis together and make money together, and helping Frankie- i mean Franklin to kill his enemies

Niko and Trish- i mean Trevor cannot be friends, even for a day cuz Niko got creeped out from Eddie Low's Behaviour and Trevor is more dangerous so Niko has 2 Options

1st option is to kill him and live a stressless life

2nd option Niko has a good temper but he could live a bad life and Trevor could just annoy him until Niko finally Kills and rapes his corpse

Thats why,All gta fans hate Trevor

Eugene H. Krabs

Eddie Low actually seemed more dangerous than Trevor. He was a pedophile who butchered people. I can't see Niko getting creeped out by tranny Trev.

Eddie Low actually seemed more dangerous than Trevor. He was a pedophile who butchered people. I can't see Niko getting creeped out by tranny Trev.

I think ur right cuz i've never bothered to compare them but Trisha killed Johnny but he was a meth addict, but Eddie wasn't as dangerous as Trashor imo cuz he killed women and children. But the fact that he cut them in peaces makes him more dangerous but Niko might have been retired which makes him "HARDER" to kill Trashor but he will still kill him. ;)