Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,058 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Pepperjack

Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer

Doodling Hitman

There still are issues.. :(

Mister Pink

Whats the co-op missions like? Can they glitch them out?

UshaB

Played RDR Online for the first time in years, game is glitchier than I've ever imagined. It was fine 1.5-2 years ago, what happened?

• About 75% of the time my mount won't respond to my whistle.
  • About 1/3 of the time of joining a lobby every player is invisible.
  • Trying to get into multiplayer from the start menu sometimes doesn't work and loads forever.
  • Trying to get into Outfitter is a bitch and involves some complicated way to get in it ie (1) Join Singleplayer (2) Go into private session (3) Go into Outfitter and hope none of the loads are infinite.
  • Some of the gang hideouts which you clear do not work such as;
  • Twins Rock:
  • -The gang members are invisible
  • -The gang members don't load and you just get shot up from nowhere
  • Pikes Basin:
  • -Gang members don't load.
  • -Reinforcements don't show up.
  • -And cannot blow up the crates you're supposed to blow up

And that's all I've noticed in 3.5 hours of playing.

Tried to play them, but nobody joined. Including the Undead Overrun and all the other games that involve killing things.

Edited by UshaB

JordanIsHere

Hello everyone! So let me first introduce myself, I am Jordan. Basically I do a lot of roleplay and I wanted to get started on Red Dead Redemption. Perhaps we could make this into a large community! Message Mikuo V4 on Xbox live for more information!

confederatestatesgta

is anybody still up to doing this? i really want to play red dead redemption with others.

StangOne50

Hey trying to get some players together for kingpin trophy. If anyone is interested pm me.

Dream-_-Traveler

Add M16_BAD_DREAM

I love advanced coop missions

FooXz

Played a lot this game back when it was released. Recently i decided to revisit it coz of the nostalgia and the throphies. I managed to unlock everything on SP and get the platinum :cool: . After this i decided to do some quick matches on MP even tho i already unlocked everything... Now here comes the problem... Everytime i try to do some matches the game either gets stucked in the loading screen or sits waiting forever for someone to join the lobby, which almost never happens, but when it does it gets stucked again on the loading screen...

I would really love to play some matches and collect the remaining throphies from the DLCs (These dont count towards the platinum). Anyone here knows a fix or a crew/group/forum/whatever that plays RDR regularly? (i think Private lobbys are free from these problems)

I´ve been googleing since last weekend but havent got lucky yet... :facedesk:

Mukkus

5 mins into my first go online, I saw dots headed for me. I clopped into a town on my donkey to find cover, but was killed by an invisible dude. I likely wont bother returning, and I'm not buying the next game at full price if I can only enjoy single player..

Edited by Mukkus

Bare

5 mins into my first go online, I saw dots headed for me. I clopped into a town on my donkey to find cover, but was killed by an invisible dude. I likely wont bother returning, and I'm not buying the next game at full price if I can only enjoy single player..

You will be able to enjoy multiplayer in RDR 2. Multiplayer in RDR 1 wasn't always f*cked like it is now, Rockstar just don't care to fix it anymore because it's old.

confederatestatesgta

exactly what bare said. rdr 2 will be much better online when it comes out. the original redemption was amazing back in its prime. before modders ruined it. its a shame you never got to enjoy it back then. but if you get rdr 2 you will get to enjoy that. but I have no doubt eventually rdr 2 will be filled with glitches and mods. I just hope it takes a long time for them to do it and rockstar can keep it under control.

Joslyn Blackwell

Just would like to see if anyone plays online anymore and which console. thinking bout getting back on this game until 2 comes out. comment below

I have ps3 and xbox

JohnWeazel

Since I started playing on Xbox One backwards compatibility a few weeks ago, I've noticed I haven't been seeing any modders or anything broken in multiplayer. When I played on 360 still there would be invisible players and stuff in almost every session. Has anyone else played on Xbox One and noticed this? Because my experience with it so far has been good and it seems like multiplayer is fixed for some reason when playing on Xbox One.

Edited by JohnWeazel

confederatestatesgta

i just got done playing red dead redemption multiplayer with my friend. we had a good time. we did some gang hideouts and then undead overrun. we played in a private session for free roam. in undead overrun randoms joined. they were pretty good and we did good. none of them were modders. if anybody wants to join us let me know. we are on eastern time in us. we usually play at night around 7 or 8. we are on xbox 360. it would be cool if we could organize a decent sized group and do stuff together. my friend and I also do hunting, co op missions, and if we had more people gang matches. so let me know if your interested.

Dream-_-Traveler

PSA FOR RDR PLAYERS. Play a friendly free roam amd go to McFarlands ranch. Find the chicken coops and youll see a group of dead bodies belonging to lawmen. Meelee them with a rile multiple times until it glitches and starts giving you unlimited exp.

Been testing this for about 5 hours now.

Pepperjack

Would love if anyone would like to get some of the multiplayer achievements done on xbox. Hoping for Kingpin the most since it seems to be the hardest needing 8 people.

CrvenaZvezda21

Hi I'm new to this forum and wanted to see if anyone wants to play rdr with me on xbox one until rdr 2 comes out my gamertag is ShadowArmada21 just send me a message saying rdr.

Blackous666

Rdr online on ps3 is f*cked up by cheaters now... :( but if anyone wanna play ... and hunt some trophies add me DarkLord6_6_6

djb204

The coding in Redemption 1 was a mess (everyone knew it). That is probably the primary factor as to why Rockstar can’t/won’t fix it. Modders altered to ISO files too a degree that it would cost a lot of money, manpower, and resources to fix. I’m sure the vets here remember when the ISO files leaked online. That was the beginning of the end for RDR. Rockstar attempted to fix it once and their patch did address a lot of issues at the time, but it wasn’t long before the infected ISO files started spreading again.

infectedG636

Played RDR Online for the first time in years, game is glitchier than I've ever imagined. It was fine 1.5-2 years ago, what happened?

• About 75% of the time my mount won't respond to my whistle.
  • About 1/3 of the time of joining a lobby every player is invisible.
  • Trying to get into multiplayer from the start menu sometimes doesn't work and loads forever.
  • Trying to get into Outfitter is a bitch and involves some complicated way to get in it ie (1) Join Singleplayer (2) Go into private session (3) Go into Outfitter and hope none of the loads are infinite.
  • Some of the gang hideouts which you clear do not work such as;
  • Twins Rock:
  • -The gang members are invisible
  • -The gang members don't load and you just get shot up from nowhere
  • Pikes Basin:
  • -Gang members don't load.
  • -Reinforcements don't show up.
  • -And cannot blow up the crates you're supposed to blow up
And that's all I've noticed in 3.5 hours of playing.

Tried to play them, but nobody joined. Including the Undead Overrun and all the other games that involve killing things.

Its still terrible today. I managed to find people on undead overrun. Managed to go to round 25

B_E_N_1992

I joined today on ps3, some guy showed me a xp glitch. A 'dead' person was on the floor, if you shot them, it acted like you were shooting it 100's of times, the xp automatically went up by 1 over and over very fast until you die. You can get 40,000 in about 10 mins

I don't know how he started the glitch

xSilencedTNT

Hey Guys, I Need help on PS3 With Getting The Gold Guns. Can Someone help me?

PADDYMCG

I joined today on ps3, some guy showed me a xp glitch. A 'dead' person was on the floor, if you shot them, it acted like you were shooting it 100's of times, the xp automatically went up by 1 over and over very fast until you die. You can get 40,000 in about 10 mins

I don't know how he started the glitch

That hack is one of the reasons RDR multiplayer is a mess. It causes players to sometimes turn invisible in the lobby and people will get stuck in infinite loading screens trying to join the lobby while you're doing it.

It's a disgrace that Rockstar decided to wash their hands of this game and just allow the hackers to run wild.

Botha101

Hi Everyone.

I know Red Dead Redemption 2 is around the corner, but if anybody is still willing to help a guy out on getting trophies for Red Dead Redemption, it would be much appreciated. I am looking for some friends to help out and have a good time. On private servers, cause you all know how messed up the public servers are.

My gamertag is Botha101

Thanks a lot guys. (And gals)

xSilencedTNT

Hi Everyone.

I know Red Dead Redemption 2 is around the corner, but if anybody is still willing to help a guy out on getting trophies for Red Dead Redemption, it would be much appreciated. I am looking for some friends to help out and have a good time. On private servers, cause you all know how messed up the public servers are.

My gamertag is Botha101

Thanks a lot guys. (And gals)

I also need help with Golden Guns too.

DarrenC1888

Played for the first time in a long time yesterday on the PS3 and I got into a lobby first try with 5 people and no glitches.

Awesom-0

^^ I've been playing on Xbox One for the past few days and i've had zero issues.

I can join multiplayer through the Undead Nightmare disk and i could go into the outfitter with no problem. I had no infinite loading. I've had no problem with invisible players and my mount not responding. I did have one player with infinite health, but i think the sh*thead was using the glitch, but this game has been working perfectly.

Maybe multiplayer is working again?

jonnhy_xv

Need help with multiplayer trophy and i will return the favor 

Psn id : jonnhy_xv 

Add me and send me a message 

jonnhy_xv
On 5/13/2018 at 8:40 PM, xSilencedTNT said:

Hey Guys, I Need help on PS3 With Getting The Gold Guns. Can Someone help me?

I can help add me : jonnhy_xv

Nemecsis

I reached max level, max "prestige" a couple years ago, but my PS3 took a dump and apparently RDR multiplayer saves onto the system itself, and not to the PSN account?? Anyone willing to run through the Pike's Basin glitch with me so I can get all my stuff back?