2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What car should i buy?

potato_hater

What car should i buy?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Is it the

• Proto X80
    • Pfister 811
    • Vapid FMJ
    • Osiris
    • Reaper

JxyDkrm.jpg

(...just kidding)

"It's a sedan!"

"It's a station wagon!"

"You're both right, friends. It's the new 1958 Declasse Sedation Wagon. Perfect for those long family summer road trips that remind you that you're too poor to afford airfare. Little Betty and Bobby can ride in the "way back" and flip off other divers that are too slow to pass you. Yes, nothing says you're living the American Dream like cruising down the interstate in 3.5 tons of steel with drum brakes"

Not sure about the gas-mileage, but it gets you from point A to point B...(just take your AAA card). And forget the kids mentioned above. There's extra room in the back for picking up a keg of Pißwasser ;)

There's room for both!

I have room enough for this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbhIg57yoMQ

I would throw away all my in game $ for just one of these as a PV.

• Like 1

MRM95Jb.png

potato_hater

I've bought all of them except the new 70(yet) I tend to lean towards the 811 little more, easier to weave in and out of traffic, but I still like the proto fun to drive, tend to use it more on missions for transportation though. The reaper was great wish it was a little faster though overall found it handled pretty well for my style with less getting shot area from the rear. Fmj many of you will say something but I hated it, completely disliked it. It sits collecting dust in my garage along with my zentorno turismo etc.

The 811 has terrible customization parts of you ask me, ( especially the bumpers, every one except one looks like a face)

Proto, may not have many elaborate parts but it has a huge potential to make it unique and stand out from the majority( just the colours combos alone)

Fmj wasn't that pleased at all with it with anything tbh( prolly just me) wasn't my cup of tea at all. Although it looks decent just stock

Reaper doesn't even really need anything to customize it, car looks great but limited ability to make it unique.

Personally, in order of favourites 811, t20/proto(tie), reaper, fmj

It all depends on what you are mainly doing in gta honestly, if you have a ps4 add me and I will let you take each one for a rip later and then decide.

Ouhh thanks!!

Is your psn the same as your username?

Black_RsuN

811 hands down.

Too much proto's on the streets, everyone and their mom has one. Over priced, Barely the fastest car in my opinion. 811, t20 preforms just as well. 811 is cheaper reliable, stylish in any garage. I have 811 in my sports garage and it blends in. Proto just feels good performance wise only but it feels bland, overused, not special. My Opinion.

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

This

Wait what car is that :lol:

Osiris. I like going offroad with it and trying to land it in trees. I know most people will probably hate the wheels but I couldn't find wheels I liked on this car. I tried a lot of different wheels out changing them every couple of days but I never got around to changing them again and they really grew on me.

The Osiris is like a smoother, more stable t20. Probably the best overall car in the game.

The FMJ is really fun to drive and the x80 has crazy fast acceleration and looks unique.

Surprised how many people voted the 811. It might have the highest "top speed", but the handling and understeer make it a terrible performing car.

This.

2M? Well, you are limited as the X80 is 2.7M (stock); the FMJ is 1.75M (stock); and the Osiris is 1.95M (stock). The other two are only slightly less expensive, but by the time you paint and upgrade, you will have absolutely nothing left if you buy any of them. You cannot even afford the stock X80 unless you start selling off other cars.

In my opinion, none of them! Do what you wish and it is a question that only you can answer for yourself, but personally, I'd save your money or sell off some of the other super cars. Then again, I'm not much into super cars, so perhaps my opinion is somewhat biased.

Either way, it's your money--spend it how you see fit.

potato_hater

2M? Well, you are limited as the X80 is 2.7M (stock); the FMJ is 1.75M (stock); and the Osiris is 1.95M (stock). The other two are only slightly less expensive, but by the time you paint and upgrade, you will have absolutely nothing left if you buy any of them. You cannot even afford the stock X80 unless you start selling off other cars.

In my opinion, none of them! Do what you wish and it is a question that only you can answer for yourself, but personally, I'd save your money or sell off some of the other super cars. Then again, I'm not much into super cars, so perhaps my opinion is somewhat biased.

Either way, it's your money--spend it how you see fit.

Yeah im saving up, when i started this thread i had 1.3 million so there's that

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

I'm surprised the Osiris is doing as good as it is because of how old it is and how many newer super cars have been added. I haven't seen the Osiris in freeroam or in races in months.

DarkRayquaza99

I'm surprised the Osiris is doing as good as it is because of how old it is and how many newer super cars have been added. I haven't seen the Osiris in freeroam or in races in months.

Really? I'm always using mine. I sold my T20.

I'd go for the FMJ, but naturally, I'm biased because I love the thing.

potato_hater

Tbh im suprised as well, i thought it was inferior to the t20

So the general consensus is that it's better than the t20?

The differences in terms of overall speed between the Osiris and T20 are fractions of a second. It's all about the feel and handling personally. I can drive the T20 better than I can the Osiris, but some who I know find the Osiris easier to drive. Either way, if you are concerned about the two within a race together, you're likely to see an equal amount of wins and losses from the two cars provided that both drivers are somewhat equal in skill.

Edited by LN-MLB

potato_hater

The differences in terms of overall speed between the Osiris and T20 are fractions of a second. It's all about the feel and handling personally. I can drive the T20 better than I can the Osiris, but some who I know find the Osiris easier to drive. Either way, if you are concerned about the two within a race together, you're likely to see an equal amount of wins and losses from the two cars provided that both drivers are somewhat equal in skill.

Ahh i see, thanks

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

I think they are pretty equal it just depends on what car you are better in. I find the Osiris to be a far better car but since that's the main car I drive I'm better with that than the T20.

I must say the Osiris was a great car for around a 4-6 months while i had it i sold it for well CEO .Can't wait to get it back .
willing to test out these other cars .Ill take handling over speed anyday and of the line with minimal to zero wheel spin .

this is just me.

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

I would sell my T20 but it's worth nothing. I keep mine mainly in case I need a car for a race and my Osiris is destroyed or impounded.

potato_hater

I mean so is it worth getting an Osiris when you have a T20 and Zentorno? Or i could another car here, sell my T20 and grind a bit more to an Osiris

Tbh i don't have many problems with the t20

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

I mean so is it worth getting an Osiris when you have a T20 and Zentorno? Or i could another car here, sell my T20 and grind a bit more to an Osiris

Tbh i don't have many problems with the t20

If you like the T20 and you're good in it I wouldn't bother until you get a lot more money. If you have a friend that has an Osiris you can always do a GTA race and swap cars with them or you test the stock version but the stock one doesn't have a spoiler.

I think they are pretty equal it just depends on what car you are better in. I find the Osiris to be a far better car but since that's the main car I drive I'm better with that than the T20.

Yeah, it's definitely a case what you "feel" better driving. I'm much better with my Osiris than my T20 in races. Sometimes it happens to be a car that's inferior to others, just like I performed so much better in my regular Jester than in both of the Massacro versions that I sold my Massacros. I still win about half of the races I'm in with it. Still getting the feel of the newer supers, but I'm doing much better in the Reaper and FMJ than in the Proto and 811. Certain cars are "for" me, others aren't. Pretty much the same for most gamers, I suppose. Then again, there are those guys/gals that can drive everything great. I'm very jealous of them.

potato_hater

Well due to the new dlc I'll put this on hold for now :lol:

Glad i didn't buy a car just yet

But i already know what car I'll most likely buy if i don't buy too much from the racing dlc, i just need to have a test drive with all the fully customised cars to confirm it

TheFroggmann

JxyDkrm.jpg

(...just kidding)

That would be worth Bennifing.

• Like 1