2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What car should i buy?

potato_hater

What car should i buy?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Is it the

• Proto X80
    • Pfister 811
    • Vapid FMJ
    • Osiris
    • Reaper

potato_hater

Currently i have the T20, Zentorno, Turismo and Vacca. Thinking of trying out one of the new supercars but not sure what to get. Either the X80, 811 or the FMJ i guess, is the reaper any good?

Ps i only got 2.0 million

Edited by potato_hater

potato_hater

Dont. Buy something else. You don't need one.

Yeah tbh i can understand but idk what else to do with my money and i was thinking of trying out one of the new cars

lll-H-I-M-lll

If you love the vacca then you will love the reaper its more or less a modern version of it, in all fairness all the new cars are brilliant in their own way i don't regret buying any of them

Edited by HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST
  • Like 2

nWo_Y2J_2015

Currently i have the T20, Zentorno, Turismo and Vacca. Thinking of trying out one of the new supercars but not sure what to get. Either the X80, 811 or the FMJ i guess, is the reaper any good?

Ps i only got 1.3 million

X80, but it's whatever you want. No one can make the choice for you. lol

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

Try them all out in a race and buy whatever you liked better. You should also consider an Osiris.

• Like 2

Set up some races on your own so that you try them out for yourself. If your preference and bank account match up, buy your favorite. If not, save up more $$$$$.

FMJ for Airport Racing (Where high grip is needed)

811 for the highest top speed on a straightline

X80 for people like hotwhels

• Like 3

From my experience of owning an X80 Proto. FMJ and Reaper, I think that the Reaper was probably my least favorite. I liked the FMJ and X80. But it really depends on how likeable it is to drive a car.

X80- Fast, Okay handling, Hard to master the control of.

FMJ- Very good handling, Not so fast, Good for corner or circuit racining.

OR you could save your money and not buy any car.

Edited by Imperisum
  • Like 1

potato_hater

If you love the vacca then you will love the reaper its more or less a modern version of it, in all fairness all the new cars are brilliant in their own way i don't regret buying any of them

Ahh thanks

I like the vacca mostly for its looks, one of my favourite looking cars in the game imo

Reaper looks real good as well tbh

Try them all out in a race and buy whatever you liked better. You should also consider an Osiris.

Yeah i was considering that too, forgot to put it in OP
  • Like 2

malcolmfunktion

You've only got $1.3mil...ya may forget about buying any of them until you get more cheese. ;)

• Like 2

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

Ahh thanks

I like the vacca mostly for its looks, one of my favourite looking cars in the game imo

If you like the look of the Reaper than you should buy that. If you are racing against randoms than you don't really need the best car. I beat a couple of modified X80s and 811s in a stock Osiris. Most randoms race dirty it's not all about skill and performance there is some luck involved with winning as well.

• Like 3

potato_hater

From my experience of owning an X80 Proto. FMJ and Reaper, I think that the Reaper was probably my least favorite. I liked the FMJ and X80. But it really depends on how likeable it is to drive a car.

X80- Fast, Okay handling, Hard to master the control of.

FMJ- Very good handling, Not so fast, Good for corner or circuit racining.

OR you could save your money and not buy any car.

Ouh thanks

Already got the t20 and yeah its seem quite good

And yeah i may not get a new car but i don't have that much else to do with my money tbh

Get this beast

xa1140207120615.jpg

Already do ;)

You've only got $1.3mil...ya may forget about buying any of them until you get more cheese. ;)

I mean im gonna save up regardless so its okay

Ahh thanks

If you like the look of the Reaper than you should buy that. If you are racing against randoms than you don't really need the best car. I beat a couple of modified X80s and 811s in a stock Osiris. Most randoms race dirty it's not all about skill and performance there is some luck involved with winning as well. True, i won a race using the normal 811 against randoms just now. Still getting used to everything so its turning seems pretty rough but its top speed is great

And i tested the x80 just now on the replayed track with 13 other people and it was chaos lmao

Then again it was mostly highway race so the 811's would win but against randoms its easy to fling the x80 in the air

But it stil looks amazing too

Edited by potato_hater

The reaper is the best new car looks amazing sounds epic and now the 8181818 whatever it's called and the x80 are the most popular you don't see many.

Edited by cipher656

lll-H-I-M-lll

Ahh thanks

The reaper drives nice as well its a smoother and faster vacca its fun throwing it around corners at stupid speeds :)

Best thing to do is try them all before buying or get grinding and have lots of new toys to play with

potato_hater

Ahh thanks

The reaper drives nice as well its a smoother and faster vacca its fun throwing it around corners at stupid speeds :)

Best thing to do is try them all before buying or get grinding and have lots of new toys to play with

Mhmm yeah true

I love using the vacca for free roam cause of its looks but it always had a bummer due to its acceleration during races

But i didn't expect many people to say the reaper wow :lol:

• Like 1

I bought the X80.

I just embraced the weirdness of it.

I may never use it in freeroam or in races, but I don't care. My only complaint is that the 3rd-person camera is so low to the ground; practically crotch-level if you were standing next to it.

If you put off-road tires on it, it looks like a cousin to this:

97219d8d7b4f54cc87d887b7a90ca961.jpg

• Like 1

potato_hater

No poll?!?!

How do you add a poll btw?

Im on mobile

Edit:found out how nvm

Scared its a bit late now :lol:

Edited by potato_hater

Arrows to Athens

811 it's the new fastest car in the game.

Top speed isn't everything, unless you only drive in a straight line in this game.

• Like 2

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

depends...how good can you drive ?

if you can drive well i would say x80, since if you are a good driver, this is the fastest you are gonna get in general....its quite the challenge to master.

if not that good, i would say reaper

if something in between, i would say osiris

now those i just named are more for racing/being fast in general

the fmj is also a general racer, but it's power is somewhat more in the straight line speed...kinda just like the x80, but the x80 is a lot harder to drive like said, while the fmj is not that hard to drive and is more for the average driver

now on the 811....if you are interested in the fastest car in a straight line, this is the car for you...besides that, it is not that good.

looking at the cars you say you already have, i personaly consider those cars for the average driver...pretty easy to drive, but still with character in them to not make them dull to drive

Edited by goldadderXD
  • Like 2

potato_hater

if you can drive well i would say x80, since if you are a good driver, this is the fastest you are gonna get in general

the fmj is also a general racer, but it's power is somewhat more in the straight line speed...kinda just like the x80, but the x80 is a lot harder to drive like said, while the fmj is not that hard to drive and is more for the average driver

now on the 811....if you are interested in the fastest car in a straight line, this is the car for you...besides that, it is not that good.

looking at the cars you say you already have, i personaly consider those cars for the average driver...pretty easy to drive, but still with character in them to not make them dull to drive

Yeah I'd like to say im about average, my record is around 400/800

I used to have the original best super cars, etc entity adder and all that but i sold them all, no point having them :lol:

But thanks a lot! :)

Edited by potato_hater

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

if you can drive well i would say x80, since if you are a good driver, this is the fastest you are gonna get in general

I used to have the original best super cars, etc entity adder and all that but i sold them lol

well, by now the entity and adder are no longer considered the best though....especialy the adder.

and the entity has kinda been surpassed to, but it is still considered competitive in races though.

might also wanna try and test out those cars stock in a race btw....might get an impression like that on how the fully modded versions would drive

Roadrage158

If you have PC you can just spawn them in game OR if your brave enough go onto YouTube and try to watch some vids on each cars customization options and go from there.

potato_hater

I used to have the original best super cars, etc entity adder and all that but i sold them lol

well, by now the entity and adder are no longer considered the best though....especialy the adder.

and the entity has kinda been surpassed to, but it is still considered competitive in races though.

might also wanna try and test out those cars stock in a race btw....might get an impression like that on how the fully modded versions would drive

Yeah im doing that right now around cutting coroners

Im doing 3 laps on each car to see how it is

Just completed every car and the 811 is the slowest (no suprise but the straight line speed is crazy)

I kept hitting stuff with the fmj so i needed 6 laps for that :lol:

Osiris was consistent and was a bit faster than both

Reaper was even faster and yeah it was basically a better Vacca

X80 took a lap to get used to but jeez it was the fastest by 2 seconds

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Yea ehm...i would say to pick the osiris if i were you....

Just my 2 cents

l Marksman God l

It depends on what you're doing with it. In races, the Reaper and FMJ aren't good choices. If you just use it to cruise around, I'd say the FMJ or 811