Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,428 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SpriteFan274

GTA TLaD Special Vehicle Guide

Lethal Vaccine

62.50% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 3 Missions Failed (EC Magenta Diabolus, Unique Yankee (Redesign), and EC Black Diabolus), 0 Pay and Spray Visits, 0 Times Saved, 11:10 Total Playing Time, and 11 out of 16 Special Vehicles. Backed it up on my USB Drive.

You're not going to believe it...I got the EC Red Hybrid Packer from the Albanians! I also f*cking found the EC Red Futo GT with Black Stripes. Out of 400 Gang War ATTEMPTS give or take since 2014, the only Vehicles I NEVER saw during a Gang War are the Gang Burrito (Any Color) or these Futo GT's and I now have the Futo GT!!!

Also, I want to mention that SpriteFan274 told me an easy Method to obtain ANY Convoy Target Vehicle you want from a Gang War and the Method WORKS. I also found my own Method, too, which both I will share here. SpriteFan274's Method can be a bit dodgy, but still works. All you gotta do is drive CLOSE to the Convoy Target Vehicle, but NOT TOO CLOSE so that your Gang starts shooting as well as the other Gang and what you want to do is just kill one of your Gang Members. The Gang War will actually "fail" and it'll say that the Lost MC Was Defeated (nothing is recorded in the Stats), yet, the Convoy Target Vehicle will still be close by driving around. You can just try and block it and slow it down and then just jack it and drive it back to a Parking Space to store it. Now, if you're TOO FAR away when you kill one of the Gang Members EVEN IF THE CAMERA IS ON THE CONVOY TARGET VEHICLE, it'll just vanish right before your eyes. That is why this Method is dodgy and hit or miss. You need to be a perfect distance away, not too far or too close, for this to work. If you're too close and everyone starts shooting, then killing your Gang Members won't help and the War will continue which you don't want to happen.

Just saying, I tried the "Blow Up the Convoy Target Vehicle in a Parking Space and Drive Away Quickly," but this Method is absolute garbage and doesn't work at all. Just for a test, I put a Black Slamvan in the Parking Space, sat on a Hakuchou and did a Drive-By until I saw it catch fire and then I drove away. When I returned after the Gang War was passed, the WRECK OF THE SLAMVAN was there and then disappeared within 1 to 2 Seconds later. It wasn't restored. So this Method is bullsh*t. Don't waste your time.

Now for my Method to obtain the Convoy Target Vehicle. It's rather simple. You just obtain it any means necessary by shooting the Driver and Passenger(s) dead and drive it back to a Parking Space. Once it's in the Parking Space, just drive FAR AWAY and it'll say that you abandoned the Vehicle and it escaped in Red Letters at the bottom of the screen and then say that the Lost MC Was Defeated, however, when you return to the Parking Space, the Convoy Target Vehicle will still be there! Both of these Methods make it much easier to get such Vehicles in a Gang War now...

Vehicles Obtained from Gang Wars: Lustered Sentinel, Lustered PMP 600, EC Comet, EC Slamvan, EC Hybrid Packer, EC Futo GT, and NE Mule. I have an EC Black Gang Burrito, too, but this was NOT from a Gang War. It's from Action/Reaction Story Mission and I passed the Mission whilst obtaining it. I'd prefer an EC Black/Orange or Blue/White Gang Burrito, but this seems to literally be the rarest Vehicle in a Gang War, so I doubt I will find it...

Now that Gang Wars and Rare Vehicles are done with and taken care of, I can proceed with the Story and the 2 Malc Random Encounters and the remaining 5 Special Vehicles and finish the Save entirely. Photos up either tomorrow or the following day and then time for TBoGT stuff...

All Possible Gang War Vehicles:

Angels of Death:

Lycan, Daemon, Angel, Slamvan, and Gang Burrito

The Lycan is Black with Red Teeth painted on the Tires. I am not sure if there is any other Lycan Bikes or if any others are special.

The Daemon seems to come in at least 2 or 3 different Colors and also has a Red Luster. I am not sure if all of these are special or just some of them.

The Angel seems to come in at least 2 or 3 different Colors and also has a Red Luster. I am not sure if all of these are special or just some of them.

The Slamvan can be found with 3 different Colors/Lusters. It can be full Black, Black/Orange with a Red Luster on the Black Roof, and Blue/White with a Red Luster on the Blue Roof. All 3 variants are special.

The Gang Burrito can be found with 3 different Colors. It can be full Black, Black/Orange, and Blue/White. Not sure if the Black/Orange or Blue/White have any Lusters, but all 3 variants are special.

Mafia:

Sentinel, PMP 600, and Mafia Sentinel

The Sentinel is Black with either a Green Luster or a Red Luster. Not entirely sure if the Red Luster is special, but the Green Luster is.

The PMP 600 is Black with either a Green Luster or a Red Luster.

The Mafia Sentinel is extremely rare like the Gang Burrito but spawns with a Black Base Color and some kind of Orange/Red Luster. Perhaps Base Color and Lusters are not special. Needs more checking into. A lot is unknown about this Vehicle.

Russians:

Schafter, Russian Schafter, Rebla, Stretch, and Phantom

The Schafter is Black with a Bronze looking Luster and possibly Black Rims. It's rather rare to find these, but they do indeed spawn and are not like the Russian Schafters.

The Russian Schafter has a Silver Grill making it one of a kind. You can tell it's a Russian Schafter and not a normal Schafter by comparing the Bumpers below the Grill. A Russian Schafter has a more curvy and pointy Bumper while the regular Schafter does not and is more rounded.

The Rebla is Black. SpriteFan274 said it actually IS special in some way, but I can't recall what he said. More information later...

The Stretch is Black. This Stretch does in fact seem special since Black Stretches in traffic usually have a Luster to them while this one doesn't seem to have one ever.

The Phantom is Black. This Phantom is special since Black Phantoms in traffic come with some kind of Luster while this one does not have one at all.

Jamaicans:

Huntley Sport, Voodoo, and Comet

The Huntley Sport doesn't seem to be special at all and just has the Jamaican Traffic Default Colors/Lusters that spawn in traffic in Schottler.

The Voodoo apparently IS special in a slight and subtle way. There is 4 total Colors/Lusters that appear on these during Gang Wars and apparently the stripe (the 4th Color) is special on it. Voodoo's found in traffic driven by Jamaicans in Schottler are slightly different.

The Comet is Black with a possible Luster. Something doesn't look "right" on this Comet, hence why it's special. I am not entirely sure if it's the actual Black Color or the Luster it has on it. The Luster is always the same when you spot the Comet, though.

Albanians:

Futo, Futo GT, Hakumai, Packer, and Mule

The Futo is Red with a Red Bottom. It also can be Red with a Black Bottom. The entire Futo, either variant, seems to also have some kind of Red Luster, as well.

The Futo GT is extremely rare but is Red with a Black Bottom, Black Spoiler, and Black Stripes on the Hood. The entire Futo GT seems to also have some kind of Red Luster, as well.

The Hakumai can have a couple different variants such as pop out lights or no pop out lights and perhaps other differences in the variation that I can't recall right now. These are Red with Red Bottom and some kind of Red Luster but can also be Red with a Black Bottom and some kind of Red Luster.

The Packer is Red. However, what makes this Vehicle even more interesting is that is can be a Hybrid Variant. It'll have a Fuel Tank as well as a Ramp. Both are present on the Hybrid Variant with the Ramp going through the Fuel Tank making it very special and unique.

The Mule can be a completely normal Mule, making it useless. However, on rare occasions, it can be seen without any "sides," thus allowing you to see through it and view some boxes and such in the back of it. This NE (No Extra) Variant of the Mule is the only thing special about it but is rather unusual making it quite unique.

Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst

ClaudeIzABadAzz

The EC Black Comet from Gang Wars is still special, yeah?

Lethal Vaccine

100% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 6 Missions Failed, 0 Pay and Spray Visits, 0 Times Saved, 14:02 Total Playing Time, and 16 Special Vehicles!

Save File 2:

Lost MC Clubhouse: EC Hybrid Packer, NE Mule

Brian's Safehouse: Unique Yankee (Redesign), Unique Roman's Taxi

Alderney Safehouse: EC Gang Burrito, EC Slamvan

Luis' Apartment: Lustered Sentinel, Lustered PMP 600

Playboy X's Penthouse: EC Comet, EC Futo GT

Middle Park East: Diabolus with EC Frame, Double T Custom with EC Fender

South Bohan: Presidente with EC Rims, Zombie with EC Rims

Roman's Apartment: EC Diabolus, EC Diabolus

uowmnnE.jpg?1

8OrWQIJ.jpg?1

376Pbw8.jpg?1

y5zlx2X.jpg?1

jIVZchi.jpg?1

HMzOTmY.jpg?1

QvuUvSo.jpg?1

keV76It.jpg?1

The 6 Missions Failed: Angels in America for the EC Magenta Diabolus, Liberty City Choppers for the Unique Yankee (Redesign), This Sh1t's Cursed for the EC Black Diabolus, Heavy Toll for the Presidente with EC Black Rims, Roman's Holiday for the Unique Roman's Taxi, and Collector's Item for the Zombie with EC Black Rims.

As you can see, I actually HAD TO FAIL Heavy Toll for the Presidente with EC Black Rims. Why? It's scripted to be used during the Mission. What I mean by this is if you park it in a Parking Space and then take another Vehicle with Malc and the others to the Yellow Marker at the Toll Booth, after the cutscene, you will see the same damn Presidente behind you where you're taking cover. Thus it will be removed from the Parking Space. Furthermore, if you're "slow" to deliver the Slamvan to the drop off point, you can actually see the other two guys who came along with you driving the Presidente and will park it in the area of where you need to take the Slamvan. You can steal it from them and double drive or push the Presidente to the Parking Space, but once again, after the Mission is passed, it'll also vanish. ONLY WAY to get it is with Failing the Mission by simply killing Malc. Park it in a Parking Space, grab a TWO DOOR Car so nobody enters it with you and then just run Malc over. There is a Post-Mission Cutscene for failing which will put you back at Elizabeta's, but the Presidente will still be in the Parking Space where you left it.

Btw, for anyone who plans to obtain the Yankee and is stubborn like me and wants it in Brian's Safehouse Parking Spaces...MAKE SURE TO MOVE IT BEFORE PASSING GET LOST!!! It ALWAYS vanishes after the Mission is passed when dumb Rockstar programs the damn Hexer to be placed in the Parking Space. So the Hexer just takes the place of the Yankee and it's POOF, GONE! Only way to get around this is taking the Yankee somewhere else temporarily, and then moving it back after the Mission is passed. No idea why the Laundromat/Prison Bus don't have issues like that, but the Yankee sure as sh*t does...

Anyways, I will take a little break and then start working on TBoGT Projects...

SpriteFan274

Incredible! Now TLaD is finally done for you! Thanks for the confirmation of the EC Presidente Method that the Pass one doesn't work, I admit that it was theorized since I only cared about seeing if it's Special or not, thus I used Methods where I waste Johnny and fail the Missions. That will surely be fixed in the Guide!

Something I want to add: From Carcols.dat the Red Luster Black PMP 600 and Green Luster Black Sentinel from Gang Wars are not EC, but ARE Special. Why? Because their combination of Colors (which are Gang Colors) and the Variation not being the Mafia Version makes them Special. Since you CAN'T get the GANG Colors from Pay and Spray, it makes them Special. You got those two though.

But the Green Luster PMP 600 is EC (EC being the Luster) and the Red Luster Sentinel is EC too and it has EC Black Rims along with an EC Luster. Which makes the other Versions better.

I'm really glad you got that Futo GT from Gang Wars and the Hybrid EC Packer!

Anyways, in the coming days I will try to make Lists of all possible SPECIAL (EC/NE/Hybrid) Gang Wars Vehicles, including the AoD Bikes.

Lethal Vaccine

I guess my Sentinel/PMP 600 in the 2nd Save File are just the "inferior" Versions of them from Gang Wars, but it still doesn't matter as they are special in SOME way, shape, or form and it's not like they are hard to get, anyways. Any time you are in a War with the Mafia, it's Sentinels or PMP 600's, or both. Sometimes with a Green Luster, sometimes with a Red Luster. That is all. And the Mafia Wars in general are rather common, too, unlike with the Albanians. They seem to spawn the least for Gang Wars. AoD, Russians, and Mafia are the most abundant with Jamaicans and Albanians being the least seen...

Yeah, a lot needs to be checked with Gang Wars as this is rather confusing as to what exactly makes each Vehicle special. I honestly think they are ALL special in some way, shape, or form, to be honest, even with very subtle differences. For instance, the Huntley Sport in IV given to Niko as a Reward after completing 10 Drug Deliveries for Little Jacob might actually be the Huntley Sport we see in Gang Wars with the Jamaicans in TLaD making it actually special, but not for its Colors or anything, but for the Exhausts and such being not the same. Just like the GREEN LUSTER Sentinel. The Color in and of itself isn't exactly special, but you can only find it on a MAFIA Sentinel in traffic and Pay and Spray won't give the same Torch Green Luster for the REGULAR Sentinel, either. I mean, I could easily discard the Sentinel and PMP 600 and just get the REVERSED Lusters on them, meaning the Currant Red Solid Luster for the Sentinel and the Torch Green Luster for the PMP 600, but does it matter? At the end of the day, all of these from Gang Wars are still just RARE Vehicles and not special and one time only, so I am happy with what I have.

As for the Futo GT...I gave you the Colors of what the Editor has said and you said it was NOT EC...However, I don't think it's actually EC, anyways. I think what makes it special is the Hybrid Hood with those Stripes and such on it. I will still call the Sentinel and PMP 600 I have "Lustered Sentinel" and "Lustered PMP 600" but also "EC Futo GT," even though I think it's a Hybrid Futo GT, similarly like the Packer. You did confirm my Packer to be EC, but as you can clearly see, it's also Hybrid and then the Mule is also from the Albanians and is NE. The Albanians have many wacky Vehicles in Gang Wars, that's for sure...

@Claude, the Comet Colors and Lusters in the Editor I told to SpriteFan274 to confirm for me was surely EC and the most unusual one thus far. It has many different Colors and Lusters, actually. It's not just "Black." There is much more going on with that Vehicle and is surely EC and special in terms of Gang War Vehicles. But it's not Unique. It's just EC and "Rare" since it's infinitely obtainable from the Jamaicans in Gang Wars...

SpriteFan274

Gang Wars Special Vehicles Documentation (UNFINISHED AS A BETTER DOCUMENTATION HAS BEEN STARTED)

Angels of Death:

1) EC Orange Angel

Lammy Yellow - 132
Black - 0
Lammy Orange - 131
Black - 0
Variant - 4
Livery - -1
angel - 74,112,4, 31,4,31, 49,112,49,

It's Yellow but looks Orange in-game. Color 1 is Special, Color 2 is Special (Invisible?), Color 3 is Special. It can spawn in many different Variations.

2) EC White/Red Angel

White - 112
Ultra Blue Poly - 74
Very Red - 27
Black - 0
Variant - 2 or 4
Livery - -1

Color 1 is Special, Color 2 is Special (Invisible?), Color 3 is Special. It can spawn in many different Variations.

3) EC Black Angel

Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Variant - 2
Livery - -1

It came to me as a Gang Backup Vehicle. Color 1 is Special, Color 2 is Special (Invisible?), Color 3 is Special. It can spawn in many different Variations.

4) EC White/Red Daemon

White - 112
Ultra Blue Poly - 74
Very Red - 27
Black - 0
Variant - 0
Livery - -1
daemon - 132,0,131, 128,0,128, 10,0,8, 27,0,132,

Color 1 is Special, Color 2 is Special (Invisible?), Color 3 is Special. The White Primary Color are the Flames. The Black Body is not a Colorable Area.

5) EC Black Slamvan with EC Black Rims

Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Variant - 0
Livery - -1
Slamvan - 0,0,2,35, 1,1,1,1, 11,4,10,3, 30,30,10,3

It's EC as it's Pitch Black and has EC Black Rims, while the Traffic Black Slamvan has a Blue/Gray Luster and Red Rims.

6) EC White and Blue Slamvan with EC Black Rims

White - 112
Ultra Blue Poly - 74
Very Red - 27
Black - 0
Variant - 0
Livery - -1

EC for sure...

7) EC Orange and Black Slamvan with EC Black Rims

Lammy Yellow - 132
Black - 0
Lammy Orange - 131
Black - 0
Variant - 0
Livery - -1

EC for sure...

8) EC Black Gang Burrito

Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Variant - 0
Livery - -1
gburrito 1,2,0,

It's EC...

*) Orange Daemon - Not Special and not EC

Lammy Yellow - 132
Black - 0
Lammy Orange - 131
Black - 0
Variant - 0 (Flames Livery Variant)
Livery - -1
daemon - 132,0,131, 128,0,128, 10,0,8, 27,0,132,

Mafia:

1) EC Black/Green PMP 600

Black - 0
Black Poly - 1
Torch Green - 50 (called Torch Red but it's actually Green)
Black - 0
Variant - 224
Livery - -1
pmp600 - 0,0,37, 0,0,0, 0,0,76, 1,1,95, 6,6,97, 11,11,97, 20,20,12, 21,21,24, 23,23,24, 28,28,126, 45,45,35, 53,53,58, 54,54,55, 62,62,51, 69,69,65, 70,70,63, 78,78,63, 85,85,123, 16,16,76, 9,9,91, 15,15,93, 19,19,93, 13,13,80,

Color 1 is not Special, Invisible Color 2 is not Special alone, yet the Color 1 and 2 Combination is Special, so practicaly it's EC also. It has a EC Green Luster on it which makes it Special.

2) EC Black/Red PMP 600

Black - 0
Black - 0
Currant Red Solid - 37
Black - 0
Variant - 224
Livery - -1
pmp600 - 0,0,37, 0,0,0, 0,0,76, 1,1,95, 6,6,97, 11,11,97, 20,20,12, 21,21,24, 23,23,24, 28,28,126, 45,45,35, 53,53,58, 54,54,55, 62,62,51, 69,69,65, 70,70,63, 78,78,63, 85,85,123, 16,16,76, 9,9,91, 15,15,93, 19,19,93, 13,13,80,

First Color in Carcols.dat is a Gang Color which can't be found on the Regular Vehicles, thus the Vehicle is EC because the Color and Variant can't be found anywhere else in the Game, because this PMP 600 is the Civilian Version.

3) EC Black/Green Sentinel

Black - 0
Black Poly - 1
Torch Green - 50 (called Torch Red but it's actually Green)
Black - 0
Variant - 224
Livery - -1
sentinel, 0,1,50, 0,1,1, 0,133,1, 7,1,12, 12,1,12, 19,133,19, 34,1,45, 31,133,30, 38,133,34, 52,133,56, 68,133,103, 71,133,103, 77,133,77, 85,133,77, 106,103,90,

It's EC, eventhough the Colors can be found in Carcols.dat. How come? It's EC because 0,1,50 can only be found on Mafia Sentinels in IV, yet on Civilian Sentinels it can't. These Colors on a Civilian Sentinel make it EC.

4) EC Black/Red Sentinel with EC Black Rims

Black - 0
Black - 0
Currant Red Solid - 37
Black - 0
Variant - 224
Livery - -1
sentinel, 0,1,50, 0,1,1, 0,133,1, 7,1,12, 12,1,12, 19,133,19, 34,1,45, 31,133,30, 38,133,34, 52,133,56, 68,133,103, 71,133,103, 77,133,77, 85,133,77, 106,103,90,

Black Body Color is not EC, what makes it Special is the Luster on it, plus it has EC Black Rims.

5) EC Black Phantom

Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Variant - 0
Livery - -1
phantom, 0,0,12, 26,26,12, 34,34,34, 33,33,34, 38,38,34, 62,62,56, 60,60,56, 77,77,75, 90,90,75, 85,85,75,

In Traffic there is a Black Phantom with an Astra Silver Poly Luster, this EC Phantom has a Black Luster, which makes it EC.

Russians:

1) Russian Schafter with Silver Grill

Black - 0
Black Poly - 1
Black Poly - 1
Black - 0
Variant - 224
Livery - -1
schafter - 0,1,1, 70,133,8, 16,133,8, 22,133,8, 26,133,18, 34,133,34, 43,133,43, 54,133,54, 57,133,57, 61,133,61, 65,133,65, 68,133,68, 77,133,77, 104,133,103, 106,133,103, 108,133,108, 15,133,93, 19,1,93, 13,133,80,

This is not EC because it's a Russian Schafter, but it's Special as this Schafter has Russian Bumpers with a Normal Silver Grill combined.

2) EC Black Schafter with EC Black Rims

Black - 0
Black - 0
Pewter Gray Poly - 3 (Luster can't be found in Traffic)
Black - 0
Variant - 480
Livery - -1
schafter - 0,1,1, 70,133,8, 16,133,8, 22,133,8, 26,133,18, 34,133,34, 43,133,43, 54,133,54, 57,133,57, 61,133,61, 65,133,65, 68,133,68, 77,133,77, 104,133,103, 106,133,103, 108,133,108, 15,133,93, 19,1,93, 13,133,80,

It's EC Black Body Color as the Body Color can't be found in Traffic on Civilian Schafters, but can only be found on Russian Schafters, though it also has EC Black Rims and a EC Luster which can't be obtained from the EC/Lustered Schafter with EC Rims from Politics.

3) EC Black Hybrid Russian Rebla

Black - 0

Black Poly - 1
Black Poly - 1
Black - 0
Variant - 224
Livery - -1
rebla - 0,0,3, 0,0,0, 0,0,103, 3,3,103, 1,1,79, 3,3,73, 4,4,82, 6,6,84, 11,11,86, 16,16,92, 23,23,25, 34,34,28, 36,36,27, 47,47,91, 52,52,53, 53,53,51, 64,64,65, 69,69,63, 70,70,64, 73,73,58, 76,76,58, 2,2,63, 21,21,72, 22,22,72, 13,11,91, 19,19,93,

A Rebla with Russian Front Bumper, but no Spoiler like the Civilian Version and a Civilian Back Exhsuasts. It has a Black Body Color which is not EC, though the Black Poly Luster is Special on it. So it's also EC...

4) EC Black Stretch

Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Black - 0
Variant - 0
Livery - -1
stretch - 0,0,8, 1,1,12, 113,113,113, 16,16,76, 9,9,91, 15,15,93, 19,19,93, 13,13,80, 0,0,1,

It's EC as it's Pitch Black, while the Traffic Black Stretches have either a Black Poly or Silver Stone Poly Luster.

Jamaicans:

1) Black and Green Jamaican Huntley Sport with EC Yellow Stripe

Black - 0
Securicor Dark Green - 59 or 126 (Same RGB)
Frost White - 113
Taxi Yellow - 127 (RGB)
Variant - 0
Livery - -1
huntley - 0,59,113,90, 0,0,103,0, 1,1,79,1, 3,3,103,3, 4,4,82,4, 6,6,84,6, 11,11,86,11, 16,16,92,16, 23,23,25,23, 34,34,28,34, 36,36,27,36, 47,47,91,47, 52,52,53,52, 53,53,51,53, 64,64,65,64, 69,69,63,69, 70,70,64,70, 0,0,12,32, 73,73,58,73, 76,76,58,76,

The Jamaican Huntley Sport with its Normal Color 1, 2 and 3. Though, Color 4 is different, which is the Stripe on the Huntley Sport.

2) EC Black and Green Huntley Sport with EC Gold Stripe

Black - 0
Frost White - 113
Race Yellow Solid - 90
Variant - 64
Livery - -1
huntley - 0,59,113,90, 0,0,103,0, 1,1,79,1, 3,3,103,3, 4,4,82,4, 6,6,84,6, 11,11,86,11, 16,16,92,16, 23,23,25,23, 34,34,28,34, 36,36,27,36, 47,47,91,47, 52,52,53,52, 53,53,51,53, 64,64,65,64, 69,69,63,69, 70,70,64,70, 0,0,12,32, 73,73,58,73, 76,76,58,76,

Suspected to be a Normal Huntley Sport. It has a EC Body Color, Luster and Stripe. Why is that Color in Carcols.dat then? Because these Colors can't be found on Normal Huntley Sports, only on Jamaican Huntley Sports.

3) EC Black and Green Voodoo with EC Gold Details

Black - 0
Frost White - 113
Race Yellow Solid - 90
Variant - 64
Livery - -1
voodoo, 0,59,113,127, 113,74,113,113, 1,133,8,113, 5,3,113,113, 0,28,90,127, 31,24,90,113, 34,32,124,113, 9,59,113,113, 102,93,113,113, 109,114,113,113, 68,86,113,113, 0,0,29,90,

Civilian Voodoo, thus the Colors are EC. It also has Unique EC Gold Details. Jamaican Voodoos in the same Color only spawn in Yellow Details.

4) EC Black Comet

Black - 0
Frost White - 113
Race Yellow Solid - 90
Variant - 0
Livery - -1

comet, 0,0,63, 1,1,12, 33,33,27 46,46,127, 6,6,8, 49,49,59, 127,127,123, 62,62,63, 22,22,64, 56,56,59,

Color 2 is Invisible on it so the Green can't be seen. It has a Frost White Luster which makes this Comet EC, though there is a 0,0,63 Comet in Traffic with a Blue Luster. Still, this Comet from Gang Wars is EC.

*) Not Special Voodoo - Jamaican Version and Yellow Details

Black - 0

Frost White - 113
Taxi Yellow - 127 (RGB)
Variant - 0
Livery - -1
voodoo, 0,59,113,127, 113,74,113,113, 1,133,8,113, 5,3,113,113, 0,28,90,127, 31,24,90,113, 34,32,124,113, 9,59,113,113, 102,93,113,113, 109,114,113,113, 68,86,113,113, 0,0,29,90,

NEEDS TO BE TESTED

Albanians:

1) EC Red Futo

Desert Red - 33 (RGB checked)
Blaze Red - 30
Currant Red Solid - 37
Black - 0
Variant - 480
Livery - -1
futo - 32,0,30,1, 0,0,8,133, 0,3,12,133, 3,3,8,133, 4,0,0,1, 13,1,8,133, 34,0,30,90, 36,36,30,1, 40,40,40,133, 52,52,50,133, 54,52,2,133, 62,61,62,133, 68,0,2,133, 79,79,79,133, 85,85,2,90, 86,1,86,133, 87,0,2,133, 98,1,98,133, 108,106,2,133,

EC, no need to make a philosophy about it, it's EC...

2) EC Red and Black Futo

Garnet Red Poly - 32
Black - 0
Blaze Red - 30
Black Poly - 1
Variant - 480
Livery - -1
futo - 32,0,30,1, 0,0,8,133, 0,3,12,133, 3,3,8,133, 4,0,0,1, 13,1,8,133, 34,0,30,90, 36,36,30,1, 40,40,40,133, 52,52,50,133, 54,52,2,133, 62,61,62,133, 68,0,2,133, 79,79,79,133, 85,85,2,90, 86,1,86,133, 87,0,2,133, 98,1,98,133, 108,106,2,133,

First Color in Carcols.dat is a Gang Color which can't be found on the Regular Vehicles, thus the Vehicle is EC because the Color and Variant can't be found anywhere else in the Game, because the Colors are on a Normal Civilian Futo.

3) EC Red and Black Hakumai

Garnet Red Poly - 32
Black - 0
Blaze Red - 30
Black Poly - 1
Variant - 226
Livery - -1
hakumai, 33,30,37, 0,0,0, 0,3,8, 4,0,8, 7,0,8, 10,10,8, 16,9,8, 22,22,8, 26,16,18, 31,0,1, 34,34,34, 54,1,54, 57,1,57, 61,11,61, 68,1,65, 72,6,1, 77,77,77, 108,1,109, 109,1,109, 114,111,111, 117,109,1,

It's EC...

4) EC Red and Black Packer

Garnet Red Poly - 32
Black - 0
Blaze Red - 30
Black Poly - 1
Variant - 40
Livery - -1
packer - 76,113,113, 64,79,79, 56,58,59, 1,1,2, 8,31,8, 1,78,8,

EC Packer... Looks nice.

5) EC Red and Black Hybrid Packer

Garnet Red Poly - 32
Black - 0
Blaze Red - 30
Black Poly - 1
Variant - 32
Livery - -1
packer - 76,113,113, 64,79,79, 56,58,59, 1,1,2, 8,31,8, 1,78,8,

EC Hybrid Packer...

Edited by SpriteFan274

Lethal Vaccine

Awesome stuff! Can't wait for the Photos that go along with all these Gang War Vehicles. I suggest making them all in the OP and a Section purely on Gang War Rare/EC/Lustered Vehicles. This way, with Photos, people can see how they look and know exactly what is special about them.

I also...In time suggest you do the same with Drug War Vehicles...

It's also great that TLaD Story and Side Mission Special Vehicles are finalized now and everything is debunked and known to be special or not. No need to look any further at this point other than the Gang War Vehicles. There is a total of 21 Gang War Vehicles, but this is NOT counting the many possible variants of them all. It'll take a while until you literally obtain ALL of them including ALL of the variations to suss out what is special or not.

You also need to finish up with TBoGT Confirmations with the Story Special Vehicles via Replays. Then, like TLaD with Gang Wars, do all of this with Drug Wars in TBoGT. IV is going to take a while, though, but that game is very important to check out all the Special Vehicles and possible Lusters and such. It'll surely take a while, though...

Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst

just do it bob3

Is a Luster the same as a pearlescent, or are they two different things?

Lethal Vaccine

Lusters are what they are called in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT. But in V, they are called Pearlescents. But yeah, they are the same...

In V, you have the ability to mod the Vehicles and put whatever Luster/Pearlescent you want on a Vehicle, but in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT, this is not possible, obviously. That is why a lot of Lustered Vehicles are quite special in these games. Still, not ALL Lusters are special. There is Lusters in which spawn in traffic depending on the Base Color of a Vehicle...

just do it bob3

How do I properly store bikes? I need help from a fellow GTA special vehicle collector. This seems to be true for the last gen versions of the game and is present on TLAD, TBOGT, and IV. Whenever I store a bike, I notice that it slowly creeps toward the road. Eventually, it leaves the parking space (that speculation on my part,) and disappears. Is there a proper way to store a bike in GTA 4 and its DLC's? Or am I just completely screwed?

ClaudeIzABadAzz

I've only ever experienced this problem once before, and that was in TBoGT. Every time I parked a bike in front of Luis' apartment, it would disappear.

I think, now I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think parking a bike last will keep it. So say for example you collect 10 vehicles for a save, make sure the bike is the LAST vehicle you collect and the LAST vehicle you store, then save the game immediately.

This way a bike won't have time to creep away, unless of course you leave the area for some time and come back, but it should stay there. If this doesn't help, I recommend asking more experienced collectors such as SpriteFan274 or MorsPrincipiumEst.

By the way you should've posted this in the Guide.

Edited by ClaudeIzABadAzz

SpriteFan274

How do I properly store bikes? I need help from a fellow GTA special vehicle collector. This seems to be true for the last gen versions of the game and is present on TLAD, TBOGT, and IV. Whenever I store a bike, I notice that it slowly creeps toward the road. Eventually, it leaves the parking space (that speculation on my part,) and disappears. Is there a proper way to store a bike in GTA 4 and its DLC's? Or am I just completely screwed?

Sorry for the late reply. Storing Bikes can be a bit dangerous, you simply just store it in the Parking Spot like you'd store any Car, Van or Truck. Though, be careful to not go near to that Parking Spot very often (where the Bike is stored), as the Bike seems to drift off a bit to the right or to the left, eventually it will drift off too much right and left and then it'll be outside the Parking Save Zone, thus it'll vanish. That's what you noticed, I suggest that you don't drive near to that Safehouse very often then. I suggest that you put the Bikes in the Parking Spot at Roman's Apartment in Hove Beach, as you don't visit that Area very often in TLaD. If it happens to move away, just move it back to the center of the Parking Spot and you'll NEVER lose it then.

Always make Backups.

Re-Confirmations of TLaD Special Vehicles using the Mission Script will come shortly...

Interesting thing! The ability_backup.txt Script has some Colored Stuff in it. Here are the Colors found in it:

ability_backup.txt:

I) 106 106 127 0

Med.Beechwood Poly - 106

Med.Beechwood Poly - 106

Taxi Yellow - 127

Black - 0

This is a Traffic Default Color for the Diabolus.

II) 69 112 112 0

Surf Blue - 69

White - 112

White - 112

Black - 0

This is a EC Color for all Vehicles. These are actually the Colors from Johnny's personal EC Hexer.

III) 0 0 4 35

Black - 0

Black - 0

Silver Stone Poly - 4

Turismo Red - 35

This is a Traffic Default Color for the Zombie. These are also the Colors from Jim's Zombie.

IV) 78 37 81 1

Steel Blue Poly - 78

Currant Red Solid - 37

Med.Maui Blue Poly - 81

Black Poly - 1

This is a EC Color for all Vehicles. It's actually the EC Diabolus from Terry or Clay.

V) 37 90 129 1

Currant Red Solid - 37

Race Yellow Solid - 90

Mellow Burgundy - 129

Black Poly - 1

This is a EC Color for all Vehicles. There are actually Brian's EC Diabolus Colors.

VI) 69 88 125 1

Surf Blue - 69

Twilight Blue Poly - 88

Cherry Red - 125

Black Poly - 1

This is a EC Color for all Vehicles. These are actually Jason's EC Diabolus Colors.

VII) 70 78 1 1

Nautical Blue Poly - 70

Steel Blue Poly - 78

Black Poly - 1

Black Poly - 1

This is a EC Color for all Vehicles. It's actually the EC Diabolus from Terry or Clay.

VIII) 78 66 90 0

Steel Blue Poly - 78

Mariner Blue - 66

Race Yellow Solid - 90

Black - 0

This is a EC Color for all Vehicles.

IX) 1 90 95 0

Black Poly - 1

Race Yellow Solid - 90

Pueblo Beige - 95

Black - 0

This is a Traffic Default Color for the Zombie.

X) 112 74 4 0

White - 112

Ultra Blue Poly - 74

Silver Stone Poly - 4

Black - 0

This is a EC Color for all Vehicles.

XI) 132 0 131 0

Lammy Yellow - 132

Black - 0

Lammy Orange - 131

Black - 0

This is a Traffic Default Color for the Dukes and Daemon.

XII) 85 0 82 0

Dk.Sapphire Blue Poly - 85

Black - 0

Bright Blue Poly - 82

Black - 0

This is a Traffic Default Color for the Nightblade.

XIII) 33 0 5 0

Desert Red - 33

Black - 0

Winning Silver Poly - 5

Black - 0

This is a Traffic Default Color for the Wolfsbane.

XIV) 132 1 112 112

Lammy Yellow - 132

Black Poly - 1

White - 112

White - 112

This is a EC Color for all Vehicles. This is the same EC Color used for Malc's Double T Custom with EC Fender.

XV) 112 112 1 112

White - 112

White - 112

Black Poly - 1

White - 112

This is a Traffic Default Color for the Hakuchou Custom, though the Traffic Hakuchou Custom has a Color 4 of Black, not White, still, the Color 4 on it is invisible.

Though I wanted to share this, it's interesting, bunch of EC Stuff in one File, I don't know what its use is though. Is it for Gang Wars? Is it for the Backup? I don't know.

ability_gun_car.txt: It has something 0,0,0,0 in it, which is the EC Black Slamvan obviously... I should call it a Black Slamvan with EC Black Rims though, but we'll see when I get to it. No Immunity Proofing here.

ashley1.txt: Coming Down. All the ability_backup Colors are in that Script too, weird... No Immunity Proofing here.

ashley2.txt: Roman's Holiday. All the ability_backup Colors are in that Script too, weird. Also, this Mission (except for the ability_backup stuff) only has Color Combinations from Traffic set (the literal "grab the Traffic Colors" command), thus no EC Vehicles in it, of course it has the Unique Roman's Taxi though.

This Mission has something 1,1,1,1,1 in terms of Proofing, then 0,0,0,0,0, then 1,1,1,1,1 and then 0,0,0,0,0 again.

billy1.txt: Clean and Serene. All the Backup Colors are in that Script too. I will call these Colors the Backup Colors. Also, two things are 0,0,0,0 in it when it comes to Colors. I guess they're the Gang Burritos, the EC Black Gang Burritos. No Immunities here.

billy2.txt: Angels in America. Backup Colors are here too, including the Mysterious 0,0 Colors which aren't used (already seen in IV Scripts).

There is something 1,1,1,1,1 in terms of Proofing here, then 0,0,0,0,0, then 1,1,1,1,1,then 1,1,1,1,1 then again 1,1,1,1,1 for the last time.

billy3.txt: It's War. Backup Colors. There is something 132,0,131,0 in terms of Colors in this Mission, which is a Backup Color but it's outside the Backup Color Block of Code, so it counts as an individual Color. I have to check the It's War Vehicles again, maybe there is something 132,0,131 in it, if it's a Dukes or Daemon then it's not Special.

There is something 1,1,1,1,1 in terms of Proofing here, then 0,0,0,0,0, then 1,1,1,1,1,then 1,1,1,1,1 then again 1,1,1,1,1 for the last time.

billy4.txt: Action/Reaction. Backup Colors. There is something that spawns either 0,0,0,0 or 132,0,131,0 in terms of Colors here, also another 0,0,0,0 Color Code in the Script. The Black Color Code explained the EC Black Gang Burrito.

Okay, here there are only 1,1,1,1,1 and 0,0,0,0,0 stuff about Immunities, which I will call AP and Nothing. There is something AP, AP, Nothing, then AP six times.

billy5.txt: This Sh1t's Cursed. First there is something 0,0,0,0 in terms of Colors here. Then the beloved Backup Colors. The Black Color Code explains Brian's EC Black Diabolus in the Mission. No Immunity Codes here.

billy6.txt: Unknown Mission... Three 0,0,4,35 Color Codes almost in a row. Backup Colors.

There is only one thing AP in this Mission, no 0,0,0,0,0 Proofing Codes...

brian.txt: Brian's Random Encounter Mission, I guess. There is something 98,102,6,0 in this Code, then the Backup Colors again. That Color is the same as one Traffic Default Color for the Diabolus. No Immunity Codes in this Script.

dave.txt: Dave Grossman's Random Encounter Mission. Something is 35,0 with a Random Luster in this Mission, the Lustered Bright Red Turismo of course. Backup Colors. Should be called Lustered/EC2 though.

In terms of Immunities, something is AP and then Nothing, AP and then Nothing, here.

elizabeta1.txt: Heavy Toll, and I'm sure of it. Something is 0,0,0,0 in terms of Colors in this Mission (Presidente?), something is also 0,0 in Colors and 28,0 in Colors, somethins is also 44,0 in Colors. Backup Colors. No Immunity Codes here.

The Reginas in Heavy Toll are EC??? - Yes they are.

elizabeta2.txt: Unknown Mission. Backup Colors only.

Three Codes of 0,0,1,0,0 in this Mission, then something AP, then Nothing.

elizabeta3.txt: Unknown Mission. Backup Colors only. The Useless Mysterious Black 0,0 Code is also in this Mission.

Two Codes for No Immunity (Nothing), then something is 0,0,1,1,0, then two Nothing Codes, then something AP three times, then Nothing, then 0,0,0,1,0, then 0,1,1,1,0, then AP twice, then something 1,0,0,0,0, then AP two times, then something is 1,0,0,1,0, three times Nothing, then something 0,1,1,1,0, then something AP...

gangwar1.txt: Backup Colors, then a bunch of Color Codes without actual Color Numbers, but there's Codes inside the Color Codes and Variant Codes, it's just confusing to explain... Wtf? No Immunity Codes though.

gangwar2.txt: Backup Colors, then a bunch of Color Codes without actual Color Numbers, but there's Codes inside the Color Codes and Variant Codes, it's just confusing to explain... Wtf? No Immunity Codes though.

jim1.txt: Liberty City Choppers. Something gets Default Traffic Colors, which is the Yankee2. Then Backup Colors, then a bunch of Color Codes which give some Vehicles Default Traffic Colors, I guess those are the Bikes used in the Mission. No Immunity Codes here.

jim2.txt: Bad Cop Drop? A bunch of Backup Colors, then three 0,0,4,35 Codes (which are Jim's Zombie Colors), maybe these Colors are the Lycans parked at the end of the Mission. (??? This needs to be checked!)

Immunities: Nothing, 3 AP Codes, Nothing.

EC Lycans? - Yes they are...

jim3m.txt: Just Backup Colors. No Immunities. There is another Code Script called jim3p.txt but it has no Colors not Immunties in it, not even Backup Colors.

jim4.txt: Only Backup Colors. No Immunities.

jim5.txt: Backup Colors along with the Useless 0,0 Color which is not applied on any Vehicle.

Here, we have 2 AP Codes and one Nothing Code, for Immunities.

jim6.txt: Bad Standing. Backup Colors. There is something 98,48,0,0 in this Mission though. Two things in this Color. It's a EC Color for all Vehicles. It's actually Brian's Diabolus with EC Frame, which is already known to exist in TLaD. No Immunity Codes here.

malc1.txt: Malc's First Random Encounter. Backup Colors again. Then something is 126,127,127,0 in terms of Colors, which is the EC Bati 800. No Immunities.

malc2.txt: Malc's Second Random Encounter. Just Backup Colors. No Immunities.

malcrace.txt: Malc's Second Random Encounter, Race Part of the Mission. Just Backup Colors.

Here we have 2 Nothing Immunity Codes, then something AP.

ray1.txt: Diamonds in the Rough. A bunch of Backup Colors again. Two Vehicles get Traffic Default Colors applied on them. Oracle and Stretch, thus they're 100%-ly absolutely NOT EC.

About Immunities, there's something AP, then Nothing then AP.

ray2.txt: Collector's Item. Backup Bike Colors again. Lots of things getting 0,0,0,0 and 15,0,0,0 Colors applied on them, which are the two Mafia PMP 600s with Hybrid Grills. One thing gets the 0,0,4,35 Colors which is most likely Jim's Zombie, then another thing gets 7,133,0,0 Colors applied on it, which is the Grey Zombie with EC Black Rims.

No Immunity Codes here.

ray3.txt: Was It Worth It? Backup Colors.

About Immunties, there is something AP, then 0,0,0,1,0.

stubbs1.txt: Politics. Backup Colors. Three things are 0,0 in Colors which are the EC/Lustered Schafters with EC Black Rims. No Immunity Codes here.

stubbs2.txt: Off Route. No Backup Colors, believe it or not. Also, something is 128,128,128,0 in Colors in this Mission, the EC Sky Blue Rhapsody.

In terms of Immunities, there is something 1,0,0,0,0 here.

stubbs3m1.txt: Phone Ho! No Backup Colors here. There is something 63,0, then something 35,35, then something 112,0 in this Mission. Yeah, they're the EC/Lustered Light Blue Habanero, EC/Lustered Bright Red Cognoscenti, EC/Lustered White Sentinel with EC Black Rims. No Immunity Codes here.

stubbs3m2.txt: No Colors not Immunities. I guess this is the NE Dukes Mission...

stubbs3m4.txt: Knowing Me, Knowing You. There is something 131,0,89,0 in this Mission. That's right, it's the Unique/EC Infernus. Though the Yellow and Black Variant doesn't spawn here. No Immunities.

stubbs3m5.txt: Two Lines of Code give two Vehicles Traffic Default Colors. Blue Chips are Down Side Mission, I guess...

There's something AP in this Mission...

stubbs3m7.txt: The EC Huntley Sport Mission, two Vehicles get 0,0,0,0 Colors, which are the Oracle (which doesn't get EC Colors) and the Huntley Sport (which is EC in Pitch Full Black). No Immunities.

stubbs3p.txt: No Colors not Immunities.

stubbs4.txt: Get Lost. There seems to be something 0,0,0,0 in this Mission, along with two 0,0 Vehicles, along with Backup Colors. The 0,0,0,0 Vehicle is the Slamvan, and the 0,0 Vehicles are the Unique/Lustered Laundromats.

Immunties: 3 AP Codes, Nothing, AP 4 times.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Special Vehicles in TLaD Found!

I tell my Discoveries in the Guides for everyone to see, though I honestly do not care about Credit or anything. What I care is that Players (as in EVERY Player) should be able to play with available resources in purchasable Games. Just like how Nikola Tesla wanted Alternating Current to be fully free because they are natural resources compiled from physical laws available for everyone, yet here we are paying for it... He didn't care for any "thanks" either and didn't expect to be paid for his Discoveries. Neither do I. If he kept Discoveries a secret because someone doesn't like his opinion (Edison as a good example), then we'd all still be reading hand-written texts off from a candle late at night.

Bad Cop Drop - EC Black Lycan

Black - 0 - Body Color

Black - 0 - Invisible - The Red Teeth on Wheels is ALWAYS available on all Lycans

Silver Stone Poly - 4 - Set Luster

Turismo Red - 35 - Unused

Variant - 0

lycan, 106,106,105, 1,1,34, 23,23,5, 49,49,54, 92,92,92,

This Lycan at the end of the Mission is EC Black Body Color, along with a EC Luster too.

It also appears during all Gang Wars after Was It Worth It?.

Heavy Toll - Unique/EC Red and Black Regina, Unique/EC Pink and Black Regina

Torino Red Pearl - 28 - Body Color (Red and Black Regina)

Black - 0 - Roof

Black - 0 - Luster (Reginas can't be Randomly Lustered by nature)

Black - 0 - Unused

Variant - ?

Bright Red - 44 - Body Color (Pink and Black Regina)

Black - 0 - Roof

Black - 0 - Luster (Reginas can't be Randomly Lustered by nature)

Black - 0 - Unused

Variant - ?

regina, 0,0,0, 28,1,0 44,1,0, 51,1,0, 57,1,0, 67,1,0, 128,1,0, 131,1,0,

There is a 28,1,0 Regina and 44,1,0 Regina in Traffic, their Color 1 is not Special alone.

There is a 0,0,0 Regina in Traffic, thus their Color 2 is not Special alone. The 0,0,0 Regina in Heavy Toll is not EC though.

What makes them Special is the Color 1 and Color 2 Combination together, which makes them EC. Another reason why I use the EC Logic over the UC/UC2 Logic, because EC means Visibly Special, while EC2 is Invisible Special (which is like Not Special at all).

Shifting Weight and Malc's First Random Encounter - EC2 Hakuchou Custom

White - 112 - Body Color

White - 112 - ?

Black Poly - 1 - Set Luster

White - 112 - Unused Special Color, the reason why this Bike is "Special"

hakuchou2, 112,112,1,

Traffic Hakuchou Customs have a Black Color 4, this EC4 Hakuchou Custom has a White Color 4. Color 4 is ALWAYS Unused, Invisible and Useless on 3-Colored Vehicles, which the Hakuchou Custom is.

The reason why I call it EC2 instead of EC4, is because EC2 means Invisible Color for me, while EC is Visible. Visible > Invisible. This is the most useless Special Vehicle in the HD Era...

Also, you can get the EC Black Gang Burrito from Clean and Serene. Oh, and Brian's EC Diabolus is now renamed to Crimson and Gold, because I called the Race Yellow Solid Color Gold in IV.

Edited by SpriteFan274

SpriteFan274

Gang Wars Special Vehicle Variety and Prediction - Let's Bust the Gang Wars Myth once and for all...

I have updated the Gang Wars Documentation with a bit more Special Vehicles from Gang Wars, however, I see some kind of pattern going on with this...

I once suspected that the Gang Wars Vehicles get selected like so:

1) The Gang Wars Random Gang and Random Outcome (Hangout, Convoy, Cruising) are selected once a Gang War is activated.
2) Gang Wars Vehicles get selected by the Gang Wars Gangs and Outcome Random Selection. For example, these are the Gang Vehicles:

- Angels of Death - Daemon, Angel, Slamvan, Gang Burrito
- Mafia - PMP 600, Sentinel, Phantom
- Russians - Schafter, Rebla, Stretch
- Jamaicans - Huntley Sport, Voodoo, Comet
- Albanians - Futo, Hakumai, Packer, Mule

3) The Vehicles' Colors and Variant ID are Randomly given to the Vehicles used in the Gang Wars by the Enemies, DEPENDING which Gang is selected in play. For example:

- Angels of Death - First Color: 132,0,131,0 (Daemon Traffic Color). Second Color: 112,74,27,0 (Not a Traffic Color). Third Color: 0,0,0,0. Variants all seem to be Traffic, meaning that the Daemon, Slamvan and Gang Burrito get a Variant ID of 0, and the Angel gets a Variant ID of 2 or 4 (maybe there are more?)
- Mafia - First Color: 0,1,50,0 (Mafia Sentinel Traffic Color). Second Color: 0,0,37,0 (Mafia PMP 600 Traffic Color). Third Color: 0,0,0,0. Variant IDs that can spawn on any of the Vehicles (thus making some Special) are: 224 and 0 (only on Phantom?).
- Russians - First Color: 0,1,1,0 (Russian Schafter Traffic Color). Second Color: 0,0,3,0 (Russian Rebla Traffic Color). Third Color: 0,0,0,0. Variant IDs that can spawn on any of the Vehicles (thus making some Special) are: 480, 224 and 0 (only on Stretch?).
- Jamaicans - First Color: 0,59,113,90 (Jamaican Huntley Sport Traffic Color). Second Color: 0,59,113,127 (Jamaican Voodoo Color). Third Color: 0,0,0. Variant IDs that can spawn on any of the Vehicles (thus making some Special) are: 0 and 64 (Comet can't have 64 Variant?).
- Albanians - First Color: 33,30,37,0 (Albanian Hakumai Traffic Color). Second Color: 32,0,30,1 (Albanian Futo Traffic Color). Third Color: 0,0,0. Variant IDs that can spawn on any of the Vehicles (thus making some Special) are: 480, 226, 40 (only on Packer?), 32 (only on Packer?).

With these Building Blocks we can predict every single Gang Wars Vehicle that can exist by every possible Vehicle, Color and Variant Combination we can think of. But, some Questions are still in the air...

1) Why does the Mule not get the Albanian Gang Colors, but it gets a Random Variant ID (hence NE Mule)?
2) Can the Phantom, Stretch and Comet only have Variants 0?
3) What are all the Possible Variant IDs of the Packer?
3) Can the Phantom and Stretch get other Colors other than 0,0,0,0?
4) Can the Schafter, Rebla, Sentinel, PMP 600, Huntley Sport, Voodoo, Futo, Hakumai have the Colors as 0,0,0,0?

While doing this, I have to know what the Variant IDs of Normal Traffic Civilian Vehicles is, but also the Variant IDs of their Gang Variant...

Angel - Civilian and AoD Variants are 258, 130, 260 (Blue Angel).... Gang Wars Variants are 2, 4... (Hybrid).
Daemon - Civilian and AoD Variants are 128... Gang Wars Variant is 0 (Hybrid).
Sentinel - Civilian Variant is 224, Mafia Variant is 6.
PMP 600 - Civilian Variant is 224, Mafia Variant is 2.
Schafter - Civilian Variant is 480, Russian Variant is 2.
Rebla - Civilian Variant is 480, Russian Variant is 2.
Huntley Sport - Civilian Variant is 64, Jamaican Variant is 2.
Voodoo - Civilian Variant is 96, Jamaican Variant is 4.
Futo - Civilian Variant is 480, Albanian Variant is 14.
Hakumai - Civilian Variant is 224 (with Fog Lights) and 226 (no Fog Lights), Albanian Variant is 2.

Now I will start again my Documentation and leave that Old Post as a Historic Model, I will now start again from Gang War Number 1 and document every single Gang War Vehicle I can find with the corresponding Color and Variant ID. Then I will have to see if they're Special or not, if yes or no then why? Here we go...

Angels of Death:

Hybrid/EC Orange Angel - Lammy Yellow, Black, Lammy Orange, Black, Variant 4 - 132,0,131,0, Variant 4 - EC, Hybrid due to 4 Exhausts - found in Hangout
Hybrid/EC White/Red Angel - White, Ultra Blue Poly, Very Red, Black, Variant 2 - 112,74,27,0, Variant 2 - EC, Hybrid due to 4 Exhausts - found in Cruising
Hybrid/EC Black Angel - Black, Black, Black, Black, Variant 2 - 0,0,0,0, Variant 2 - EC - found in Convoy as a Backup Vehicle, to get it, you have to just look at an Angel when every Enemy is killed, then they'll come with an EC Black Angel, Hybrid due to 4 Exhausts
Hybrid/EC White/Red Daemon - White, Ultra Blue Poly, Very Red, Black, Variant 0 - 112,74,27,0, Variant 0 - EC, Hybrid due to 4 Exhausts - found in Hangout
Hybrid/EC Black Daemon - Black, Black, Black, Black, Variant 0 - 0,0,0,0, Variant 0 - EC - found in Convoy as a Backup Vehicle, to get it, you have to just look at an Daemon when every Enemy is killed, then they'll come with an EC Black Daemon, Hybrid due to 4 Exhausts
Hybrid Daemon - Lammy Yellow, Black, Lammy Orange, Black, Variant 0 - 132,0,131,0, Variant 0 - Not EC as the Orange Flames Daemon can be found in Traffic driven by the AoD, Hybrid due to 4 Exhausts - found in Cruising
EC Black Slamvan with EC Black Rims - Black, Black, Black, Black, Variant 0 - 0,0,0,0, Variant 0 - EC, only the Luster and Rims are EC, the Luster affects the Body Color so that it looks Pitch Black, thus why it's EC Black - found in Convoy, Cruising
EC Orange and Black Slamvan with EC Black Rims - Lammy Yellow, Black, Lammy Orange, Black, Variant 0 - 132,0,131,0, Variant 0 - EC - found in Convoy as a Backup Vehicle, Cruising as a Backup Vehicle
EC White and Blue Slamvan with EC Black Rims - White, Ultra Blue Poly, Very Red, Black, Variant 0 - 112,74,27,0, Variant 0 - EC - found in Convoy as a Backup Vehicle

Mafia:

EC Black/Red Sentinel with EC Black Rims - Black, Black, Currant Red Solid, Black, Variant 224 - 0,0,37,0, Variant 224 - It is EC - found in Hangout as a Backup Vehicle
EC Black/Green Sentinel - Black, Black Poly, Torch Green, Black, Variant 224 - 0,1,50,0, Variant 224 - EC for Civilian Sentinels only - found in Cruising
EC Black/Red PMP 600 - Black, Black, Currant Red Solid, Black, Variant 224 - 0,0,37,0, Variant 224 - EC for Civilian PMP 600s only - found in Cruising
EC Black/Green PMP 600 - Black, Black Poly, Torch Green, Black, Variant 224 - 0,1,50,0, Variant 224 - It is EC - found in Hangout
EC Black Phantom - Black, Black, Black, Black, Variant 0 - 0,0,0,0, Variant 0 - It's Pitch Black, has a Black Luster - found in Convoy
EC Black/Red Phantom - Black, Black, Currant Red Solid, Black, Variant 0 - 0,0,37,0, Variant 0 - It has an EC Red Set Luster on it with the Black Body Color - found in Convoy as a Backup Vehicle
Hybrid Mafia PMP 600 - Black, Black, Black, Black, Variant 0 - 0,0,0,0, Variant 0 - It's Pitch Black, has a Black Luster - found in Convoy as a Backup Vehicle

Russians:

EC Black Schafter with EC Black Rims - Black, Black, Pewter Gray Poly, Black, Variant 480 - 0,0,3,0, Variant 480 - EC Schafter and EC Rims on it - found in Cruising
Hybrid Russian Schafter - Black, Black Poly, Black Poly, Black, Variant 224 - 0,1,1,0, Variant 224 - Hybrid because it has Civilian Silver Grills and Russian Rims, not EC - found in Cruising
Hybrid/EC Black Russian Rebla - Black, Black Poly, Black Poly, Black, Variant 224 - 0,1,1,0, Variant 224 - Hybrid because it has Civilian Back Bumpers and No Spoiler like a Civilian Rebla, plus it has Russian Front Bumpers, it's EC Black in sense that it has a Black Poly Luster instead of a Pewter Gray Poly Luster - found in Hangout
EC Black Rebla - Black, Black, Pewter Gray Poly, Black, Variant 480 - 0,0,3,0, Variant 480 - EC only on Civilian Reblas - found in Cruising
EC Black Stretch - Black, Black, Black, Black, Variant 0 - 0,0,0,0, Variant 0 - EC Black because it has a Black Set Luster instead of the Silver Stone Poly or Black Poly Lusters - found in Convoy

Jamaicans:

EC Black and Green Huntley Sport with EC Gold Stripe - Black, Securicor Dark Green, Frost White, Race Yellow Solid, Variant 64 - 0,59,113,90, Variant 64 - EC for Civilian Huntley Sports only - found in Cruising and Convoy
Hybrid Black and Green Jamaican Huntley Sport with EC Yellow Stripe - Black, Securicor Dark Green, Frost White, Taxi Yellow, Variant 0 - 0,59,113,127, Variant 0 - EC for Civilian Huntley Sports only, it's Hybrid as it has both Rear-Mounted and Side-Mounted Exhausts, Jamaican Bumpers and both Jamaican and Civilian Grills - found in Hangout
Hybrid Black and Green Jamaican Voodoo with EC Gold Details - Black, Securicor Dark Green, Frost White, Race Yellow Solid, Variant 64 - 0,59,113,90, Variant 64 - The Stripe is EC, it's Hybrid as it has no Rear-Mounted Exhausts like the Civilian Variant, but it has the Jamaican Back Tires Extra which hides the Back Tires/Rims - found in Hangout
EC Black Comet - Black, Securicor Dark Green, Frost White, Race Yellow Solid, Variant 0 - 0,59,113,90, Variant 0 - It's EC in terms of the Luster, the Body Color alone is not EC, Civilian Variant 0 - found in Convoy
EC Black Comet - Black, Securicor Dark Green, Frost White, Taxi Yellow, Variant 0 - 0,59,113,127, Variant 0 - It's EC in terms of the Luster, the Body Color alone is not EC, Civilian Variant 0, yeah there are two EC Comets, but they're visually the same as the only Difference is the Color 4 which is Unused and Invisible on Comets - found in Convoy as a Backup Vehicle
Black and Green Jamaican Voodoo with EC Gold Details - Black, Securicor Dark Green, Frost White, Race Yellow Solid, Variant 0 - 0,59,113,90, Variant 0 - Voodoo with Rear-Mounted Exhausts and Bike Tires Extra, meaning it's a full Jamaican Voodoo, it also has the EC Gold Details - found in Convoy as a Backup Vehicle

Albanians:

EC Red and Black Futo - Garnet Red Poly, Black, Blaze Red, Black Poly, Variant 480 - 32,0,30,1, Variant 480 - EC for Civilian Futos only - found in Cruising
EC Red Futo - Desert Red, Blaze Red, Currant Red Solid, Black, Variant 480 - 33,30,37,0, Variant 480 - EC - found in Cruising
EC Red and Black Hakumai - Garnet Red Poly, Black, Blaze Red, Black Poly, Variant 226 - 32,0,30,1, Variant 226 - EC - found in Hangout as a Backup Vehicle
EC Red Hakumai - Desert Red, Blaze Red, Currant Red Solid, Black, Variant 224 - 33,30,37,0, Variant 224 - EC for Civilian Hakumais only - found in Cruising
EC Red and Black Packer - Garnet Red Poly, Black, Blaze Red, Black Poly, Variant 42 - 32,0,30,1, Variant 42 - EC, Variant 42 is the Flat Bed Variant - found in Convoy as a Backup Vehicle
Mule with Missing Side Pannels - Lt.Titanium Poly, Black Poly, Seafoam Poly, Black, Variant is Nothing/Blank, Livery Clean 1 - not EC of course, it's the NE Mule - found in Cruising as a Backup Vehicle
Hybrid Albanian Futo - Garnet Red Poly, Black, Blaze Red, Black Poly, Variant 0 - 32,0,30,1, Variant 0 - Variant 0 gives it all possible Mod Options that a Futo can have, thus it has all possible Hood Mods and mixed Gang and Civilian Seats, plus a Spoiler, it's not EC as Albanian Futos spawn in this Color - found in Cruising as a Backup Vehicle

Not Special:

Jamaican Voodoo - Black, Securicor Dark Green, Frost White, Taxi Yellow, Variant 0 - 0,59,113,127, Variant 0 - The Body Color on Jamaican Voodoos is not EC, the Variant is 0 and the Traffic Jamaican Voodoo is Variant 2, though in-game it makes no Difference, thus Variant 0 is also a Jamaican Voodoo - found in Cruising

SPECULATED GANG WARS VEHICLES:

EC Black/Green Phantom
EC Black Mafia Sentinel
EC Black/Red Mafia Sentinel
Hybrid Mafia PMP 600 (Black and Red Luster)
Hybrid/EC Black/Green Mafia PMP 600
EC Black Stretch with Pewter Gray Poly Luster
EC2 Stretch
Schafter and Reblas??? (Hybrid Russian Schafter with Variant 0?)
Hybrid Albanian Hakumai

WIP

Edited by SpriteFan274

Lethal Vaccine

The Gang War stuff is really annoying. You said you found the Hybrid PMP 600 (Black) in a Gang War which means the one from the Story is now just "Rare" and not even truly one time only and special. I love how this stuff is always found out AFTER I finish a Save, though. Awesome trend...