Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,040 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SpriteFan274

GTA TLaD Special Vehicle Guide

Lethal Vaccine

I believe only a Convoy War or Siege War. Never Cruising, though.

I typically do Gang Wars in Alderney for the most part instead of driving all the way to Broker/Dukes, Bohan, and Algonquin. It could be due to the fact I don't go to the other Gang Wars. Maybe that will get one to spawn. I know in TBoGT I kept doing the same thing and couldn't get an EC Super GT from a Drug War until I went to a different location and it finally spawned...

Son Of Morph

Thanks for that bit of information. It may prove to be vital in spawning the Gang Burrito and may explain why people have such a hard time spawning the van as they may just stick to Alderney like you and I did.

Edited by Son Of Morph

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, cuz there was this one guy on the Forum who showed Photos of countless Gang War Gang Burritos he found and it was always in a Siege War, but it looked to be in Algonquin or Bohan or something, whereas I try to stick to Alderney for the most part and have gone through 101 Gang Wars thus far and never saw it. It's probably a good idea to go far away, even though it sucks having to go that far across the Map just to start a Gang War with a slim chance you will get AoD and the particular War you can find it in. It's a lot of wasted time and reloading. It took me 5 days straight to find the 10 Drug War Vehicles I wanted with the specific paintjob. But at the end of the day, even those are just "Rare" Vehicles and won't get them anymore for my MAIN Save. I'll be doing TBoGT next after finishing this new TLaD Save.

Just got done doing the 10 Bike Thefts and am now 48.94%. 50 Gang Wars are next, but I reckon it may take 2 days until all 50 are done. Should be finished with them tomorrow BEFORE I go to work and come Wednesday, I can proceed with the Story and Special Vehicles again and quickly get to Get Lost and finish up...

Son Of Morph

Have you ever seen a Slamvan in a cruising war? I just did. Blue/White ones even came as backup.

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, I saw Slamvans in all three types of Wars as backup. I've seen Black, Black/Orange, and Blue/White. Never anything else. A plethora of Bikes, as well. Never Gang Burritos. Supposedly finding the Mule with Missing Side Panels is just as Rare, if not MORE RARE than a Gang Burrito and I found it in my previous Save but didn't keep it. The Photo is on Page 2 of the Guide, right HERE.

I am 52.27% now. Finished 25/50 Gang Wars for today and did 10 Bike Thefts earlier. Enough for today. Hopefully tomorrow I will finish the final 25 Gang Wars and then the rest of the game is all downhill and simple until I get to Get Lost for the final 2 Special Vehicles and reaching 100%.

Son Of Morph

Ahh, interesting that the Mule is rarer. I saw a paneless Mule within the first 10 gang wars, it was Siege on the place next to Honkers and it came as backup. One of the friendly bikers died and this was back when I was making sure that no one died so I reloaded the save.

I'm now up to 80 gang wars and have decided to take a break from TLAD.

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, it's really Rare, or at least what Lancet Jades makes it out to be on his Gamefaqs Guide. I only ever saw it once, but never cared for it. Afterall, it's just a Mule with a minor Glitch and Mule's are sh*t! :D:p

Lol, during Gang Wars, almost all of the Bikers die. Hell, sometimes they walk in front of me and I blow their head off. They're annoying, tbh. I use RPG and blow them up, along with the enemy Vehicles coming my way. Not on purpose, of course, it just is very likely to happen as they are always in my way...

You finished the game other than finding and obtaining your Gang Burrito? I reckon by this Friday I will be done with TLaD and ready to do TBoGT and start Saturday, or early next week.

Yeah, 80 Gang Wars is a lot. Personally, I wouldn't bother going above 50 since 50 is the maximum where you get all 5 Weapons to spawn at the Safehouse(s). More than that is basically just for money and money is rather useless in most GTA's. Personally, I would just reload over and over until the proper War happens with the proper Rare Vehicle. Like, I would blow through 25 for the percentage and then on the final 25, reload a lot until I find what I need.

I don't blame you for taking a break, though. It's frustrating to find these kind of Vehicles in Gang Wars, despite only being Rare. I am glad I don't need to worry about any of those and can just blow through all of these since my goal is to only get Special Vehicles from the Story Missions, Random Encounters, and Stubbs' Dirty Laundry Missions, all of which can NEVER be repeated unless I start a new game.

In fact, the ONLY Special Vehicles I would need after this Save is done that are one time only Special Vehicles would be: EC Magenta Diabolus, EC Crimson Diabolus, EC Black Yankee with Wooden Crate Back, EC Black Diabolus, EC Zombie with Black Rimmed Tires, EC Black Mafia PMP 600 with Hybrid Grill, EC White Mafia PMP 600 with Hybrid Grill, and Dukes with Missing Hood Scoop (Glitched). If I would do a 2nd Save File, I could easily get these 8, regardless if some require a Failure or not, and then get 8 Rare Vehicles from Gang Wars to go along with these 8 from the Story to make it complete with obtaining 16, which is the max capacity.

Son Of Morph

No I haven't finished, I finished Roman's Holiday and decided to try and get the EC Gang Burrito. If I finish Diamonds in the Rough then I'll either have to do Collector's Item or put up with Ray constantly phoning. I didn't want to finish Collector's Item as Jim's gets kidnapped and I am pretty sure he will no longer be in Gang wars. It's nice to have 3 fully upgraded bikers every time I start a gang war.

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, Jim, Terry, and Clay are 100% Toughness in my Stats. Well, Jim isn't in the Stats at all, since he dies eventually, but Terry and Clay have 100% Toughness. Jim's Bar is maxed, though, when I finish a Gang War and he stays alive.

Lethal Vaccine

@Son Of Morph, I am having the same "issue" with the Lustered Black Stretch from Diamonds in the Rough. Like, in the proper sunlight it indeed looks shiny as if it has a Luster, but I could swear I saw these kind of Stretches on the road in traffic which would render it normal and NOT a Special Vehicle. Furthermore, it doesn't even look Gold to me. It almost looks Silver or White or something. Certain spots look Yellow/Gold, though. I am having suspicion on whether or not this Stretch is special and what Luster it has...

Edited by MetalMilitia89

Lethal Vaccine

Pause Menu Stats (General Tab Only):

iJK9D4x.jpg?1

X6BgWGg.jpg?1

16 Special Vehicles I Obtained:

Lost MC Clubhouse: Lustered Schafter with Silver Grill, Lustered Stretch

Brian's Safehouse: Unique/EC/Lustered Laundromat, Unique Prison Bus

Alderney Safehouse: EC Huntley Sport, EC Oracle

Luis' Apartment: Unique/EC Infernus, EC Turismo

Playboy X's Penthouse: EC Rhapsody, EC Cognoscenti

Middle Park East: EC Bati 800, EC Habanero

South Bohan: Unique Regina, Unique Roman's Taxi

Roman's Apartment: EC Wolfsbane, EC Nightblade

EfhlMnM.jpg?1

McaeipG.jpg?1

jp7W4KG.jpg?1

z7b40wP.jpg?1

G8yKsuj.jpg?1

6YarKzQ.jpg?1

lhaIfuc.jpg?1

ss0dOFK.jpg?1

Thanks to Son Of Morph for the Latchkey Ave Method and getting a Fire Truck during Get Lost! I obtained both the Laundromat and Prison Bus first try but it did take a good 30 minutes to do it. It has an Orange Luster, like my Schafter and the Stretch is Gold/Yellow I guess. All in all, an awesome Save and am happy with it! In the future, I will obtain the final 8 Special Vehicles I need from the Story Missions and Rare/EC Gang War Vehicles in a 2nd Save File. For now, I am moving onto TBoGT and doing it over.

Edited by MetalMilitia89

Son Of Morph

Nice save! It looks like the taxi is warping in the Habanero/Bati 800 picture :)

I swear I have seen the Black Oracle in traffic, unless the EC Oracle has a slightly different shade. Yeah it is sometimes hard to tell if a vehicle has a special luster or if it comes with a luster that appears in traffic. I was starting to doubt my EC Turismo as I saw an eerily similar Turismo in traffic.

Edited by Son Of Morph

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, right when I took the Photo, the Taxi started to drive, so it looks like that.

Yeah, that is what I mean. I swear I saw a Black Oracle in traffic before as well as the Black Stretch with a Gold Luster. They probably ARE Special, though, and what I saw and you saw was just a different SHADE of Black or a different Luster, etc, etc. You really need to compare them side by side with perfect lighting to tell the difference if they are the same or not.

The Turismo is definitely special since the ones in traffic are the same Red, BUT, those have a Yellow Luster (normal) to them and the one from the Dave Grossman Random Encounter is very, very bright Red with an almost White Luster. Definitely not Yellow. The same Red Turismo can be gotten from the Grotti Dealership in Algonquin near Middle Park East, but that always has that Yellow Luster, which is normal and what is found in traffic. The Turismo from the Random Encounter doesn't look like that at all. At least this one I know for sure is special. There is minor, small differences and that is why it plays tricks on your mind...

Ghost Ryder

The Crate Yankee from Liberty City Choppers is an entirely different vehicle from the normal Yankee, so it's technically Unique.

You should change the entry in the guide to Unique/EC Black Yankee with Crate.

Lethal Vaccine

True, I see what you mean. Son Of Morph already said something about it being "Unique" a month ago or so, too. States it's good to get due to it being Unique and a different Model compared to any other Yankee. Sort of like in III, with the "Manana" and the Corpse in the back. The Game Files call it "CORPSE" despite it being called a Manana in game when you enter it. In TLaD, it's still just a Yankee, but EC Black and has a Wooden Crate Back not on any other Yankee in the game. I mean, I call it "EC Black Yankee with Wooden Crate Back" indicating it's NOT only EC Black, but has something else special about it. I could call it Unique/EC Black, though.

Did you get TLaD/TBoGT yet? Also, did you finish IV? Did you see the Photos I took in my IV Guide of the Unique Police Stockade from Tunnel of Death? Told you. Has the BP Mesh and that is why it's pointless to get the Three Leaf Clover Stockade with failing as mine is the SAME from Tunnel of Death and with passing...

When I do my final, and 2nd Save File for TLaD, these are the 16 I will get. After I do this 2nd Save File, I have ALL the Story Mission Special Vehicles that exist in the WHOLE GAME and I also have 95% of ALL Rare/EC/Lustered Gang War Vehicles except for a couple:

EC Crimson Diabolus, EC Magenta Diabolus, EC Black Yankee with Wooden Crate Back, EC Black Diabolus, EC Zombie with Black Rimmed Tires, EC Black Mafia PMP 600 with Hybrid Grill, EC White Mafia PMP 600 with Hybrid Grill, Dukes with Missing Hood Scoop, EC Gang Burrito, EC Slamvan, EC Comet, EC Futo, EC Hakumai, Mule with Missing Side Panels, Lustered Sentinel, Lustered PMP 600

Edited by MetalMilitia89

Ghost Ryder

I finished my IV Save, but after seeing your post I might restart it one of these days. Can't live with that extra attempt and failure :p

Yep, I got EFLC. I finished my TLaD save just three days ago, actually. I'll post my collection later on.

Edited by Mrpatric101

Lethal Vaccine

To 100%? Or do you just do the Story and Vehicles and call it a day? I never do this. It's always @ 100% Completion, Minimum Stats, and all the Special Vehicles...

Idk if it's just my Version, though. I never update, play on PS3, and bought it on release date back in 2008, so it's V1...

Nice! I am done with HD Era for several months now while I work on redoing some stuff for the 3D Era. For now, doing an SA Save with 69 Special Vehicles...Then gonna redo some Starter Saves for VC, SA, and LCS and some 100% Saves possibly for VC, SA, LCS, and VCS, but we'll see...

Ghost Ryder

TLaD is done to 100%, but I only completed the story with IV. Would've gone for 100%, but I figured it wasn't worth it with the extra attempt, so I left it at that. I WILL restart it, not anytime soon though. Maybe early 2017, idk.

When I did ToD, the Stockade was normal on the cutscene in front of the police station, but it had the BP Mesh when I had to actually take it. Definitely the same across all platforms.

I'll edit this post soon with my TLaD collection + photos.

Broker: Unique Roman's Taxi, Lustered Russian Schafter with Silver Grille (Brown Luster)

Bohan: Unique Regina, Unique EC/Lustered Laundromat (Purple Luster)

Algonquin: Unique EC Infernus, EC White PMP-600 with Hybrid Grille

Playboy X: EC Turismo, NE Dukes

Alderney: Unique Prison Bus, Unique EC Yankee

The Lost MC: EC Black Diabolus, EC Zombie with Black Trimmed Rims

Brian's: EC Wolfsbane, EC Nightblade

Pictures:

EkDdriK.jpgj0jJTTX.jpgKCSEHD1.jpg52JIwac.jpgGE8uMGt.jpg4ZDKa79.jpgfB8QV2y.jpg

Unfortunately EFLC TLaD on PC doesn't seem to include Luis' safehouse, otherwise I'd save the Lustered Stretch and EC Cognoscenti there.

Edited by Mrpatric101

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, true. It was my second time through IV, both times 100%, but it's a long and tiring game, that's for sure. If you mess something up, it's basically not worth it to get 100%. It helps to also have the 11.95% Starter Save done in IV. Having the 16.06% Starter Save done in TLaD also makes it go so quick that it only takes all of 3 days to finish a Save for TLaD to 100% and Minimum Stats + 16 Special Vehicles.

Yeah, not sure what Lancet Jades is talking about, then. He's the only one who says it has no BP Mesh, but I clearly show with a Photo that it does and have ZERO Failures...

Nice! Can't wait to see the Photos! :D:p

EDIT: Nice Photos! :D:p When you say Brown and Purple Luster, etc, those don't exist and the way you have the camera angle and the sunlight reflecting off the Lustered Vehicles is very hard for me to tell which Luster it is. In terms of Lusters, and again, this is going off what Lancet Jades says, the only ones that exist are: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, and Yellow. The Laundromat, I never saw it Purple. Only Orange, Blue, and Red...

Edited by MetalMilitia89

Ghost Ryder

I was curious what the Schafter's Luster was as it seems to be yellow-ish, but it was hard to see at any point of the day. So I downloaded a save editor and according to it, the Schafter had a Brown-something Luster. I also checked the Laundromat while I was at it, and it's Strawberry Poly or something.

Lethal Vaccine

Hazard's Save Editor? It's useful for GTA V determining what is special, but his new IV, TLaD, and TBoGT Save Editor is probably great in determining the EC's in IV as well as the Special Lusters. Things that we know NOW could be WRONG in terms of special or not. So it's nice to see what the REAL COLORS are. Let me know...

Ghost Ryder

Found these screenshots I took from my save and thought I'd share them here because why not.

jHzWUnI.jpgDKEinPe.jpg

Lethal Vaccine

In my very first ever TLaD Save, I liked the Black/Orange Slamvan the most, but then started to keep the Blue/White one, however, both are equally as Rare. I've seen both 50/50 unlike NEVER seeing a single Black/Orange or Blue/White Gang Burrito.

I saw the Mule with Missing Side Panels once, and also posted a Photo of it in the Topic a few pages back. I plan to get it in the 2nd TLaD Save, but won't get back to the HD Era until this Summer since I have tons to still do in the 3D Era...

robt91

Here is my list of Unique vehicles in TLaD, will edit when I have more vehicles and pictures
Lost Clubhouse-Magenta Diabolus (2nd of 2), Black Yankee (redesign)
Brian's-Black Diabolus, Crimson Diabolus (5th of 5)
Broker-Lustered Black Schafter w/ silver grill (hard to pinpoint luster), Roman's Taxi
Bohan-Regina, Orange Double T Custom
Algonquin-Prison Bus (1st of 2), Sky Blue Rhapsody
Luis' Apartment-White "Mafia" PMP 600 w/ hybrid grill

Playboy X-Green and Yellow Bati 800, Zombie w/ black-rimmed tires
Alderney-Light Blue Habanero, Bright Red Cognoscenti

TLaD is done to 100%, but I only completed the story with IV. Would've gone for 100%, but I figured it wasn't worth it with the extra attempt, so I left it at that. I WILL restart it, not anytime soon though. Maybe early 2017, idk.

When I did ToD, the Stockade was normal on the cutscene in front of the police station, but it had the BP Mesh when I had to actually take it. Definitely the same across all platforms.

I'll edit this post soon with my TLaD collection + photos.

Broker: Unique Roman's Taxi, Lustered Russian Schafter with Silver Grille (Brown Luster)
Bohan: Unique Regina, Unique EC/Lustered Laundromat (Purple Luster)
Algonquin: Unique EC Infernus, EC White PMP-600 with Hybrid Grille
Playboy X: EC Turismo, NE Dukes
Alderney: Unique Prison Bus, Unique EC Yankee
The Lost MC: EC Black Diabolus, EC Zombie with Black Trimmed Rims
Brian's: EC Wolfsbane, EC Nightblade

Pictures:

EkDdriK.jpgj0jJTTX.jpgKCSEHD1.jpg52JIwac.jpgGE8uMGt.jpg4ZDKa79.jpgfB8QV2y.jpg

Unfortunately EFLC TLaD on PC doesn't seem to include Luis' safehouse, otherwise I'd save the Lustered Stretch and EC Cognoscenti there.

I had the Gang Burrito, Orange Double T Custom and the Red Wolfsbane parked in Luis's parking space at different times and the Bright Orange Infernus with black side stripe at Roman's Broker Apartment but they disappeared for some reason. Which was annoying as they took awhile to steal

Edited by robt91

Lethal Vaccine

If you try and park 3 Vehicles in a parking spot, at BEST they will remain there only for the duration of your game until you save and reload. Upon reloading, 1 of the 3 will disappear since the max capacity is only 2 Vehicles no matter the size in each parking space.

Nice to see a new face in the Guide, though. Not much traffic for the HD Era Special Vehicles compared to the 3D Era Special Vehicles in my Guides.

lol232

The red Turismo in Dave Grossman's random encounter has the same color as the one which spawns on streets, however, it has a different luster, as the luster of the one in mission is cabaret red, whereas the one which spawns on the streets has a taxi yellow luster.

DqsV4o9.jpg

The one from the streets is on the left.

Edited by lol232

Lethal Vaccine

Thanks for posting this! It's good to see people confirm/deny what is special or not in the HD Era as a lot of things are still unknown and only can use educated guesses up until this point where we can use a Save Editor to view the Colors and such to see what's different about the supposed known Special Vehicles.

This confirms it's a "Lustered Red Turismo" rather than an "EC Red Turismo." The Red is NOT special. Only the Luster in this case!

Also, these are the 2 Save Files and the 16 Special Vehicles in EACH that I will be obtaining. I will start TLaD in a couple months from now.

TLaD 1st Save File Special Vehicles:

EC Diabolus, Lustered Schafter with Silver Grill, EC Rhapsody, Unique Regina, Lustered Stretch, EC Mafia PMP 600 with Hybrid Grill, Unique/EC/Lustered Laundromat, Unique Prison Bus, Lustered Turismo, EC Bati 800, EC Wolfsbane, EC Nightblade, EC Huntley Sport, Unique/EC Infernus, EC Habanero, EC Cognoscenti

TLaD 2nd Save File Special Vehicles:

EC Diabolus, EC Yankee (Unique Variation), EC Diabolus, Unique Roman's Taxi, EC Zombie, EC Mafia PMP 600 with Hybrid Grill, NE Dukes, EC Gang Burrito, EC Slamvan, EC Comet, EC Futo, EC Hakumai, NE Mule, EC Hybrid Packer, Lustered Sentinel, Lustered PMP 600

The 1st Save is slightly different than what I originally have. I want it to have ZERO Mission Failures unlike the ONE I currently have. I also have a fake EC Black Oracle in the 1st Save, as well, thus I won't be ever obtaining it again. The 1st Save has 16 one time only Special Vehicles and none cost Failures in the Stats. The 2nd Save only has 7 one time only Special Vehicles, while the other 9 are Rare Drug War Vehicles to fill the remaining space to get 16 in total.

Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst

ClaudeIzABadAzz

Hey, does anyone know if the bikes from Angus' Bike Thefts are UC? Because I'm riding on a sweet dark green Hellfury right now.

SpriteFan274

I'm pretty sure the Bikes have randomized Traffic Colors in the Angus' Bike Thefts. I don't know, but from seeing Walkthroughs of those Side Missions I can assume that the Colors are randomized.

If anyone can confirm it, let us know.

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, I am pretty sure they are just randomized as well. I've also checked Walkthroughs back when I was new to TLaD and saw that the Bikes all change Colors every time you redo the Missions and such...