1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What happens if I do this?

mistermaster7

mistermaster7

So I was thinking about creating a solo public session and start doing those cargo deliveries. The thing is what happens if I start to deliver a cargo that is made for two people?

Like it says you need an assosiate in this delivery because there are two deliveries. What happens if I start it all by myself?

I am afraid to start the deliver if I am going to lose the otherpart of the cargo. If you know it can be done solo too your information is appreciated. Thanks.

If the game says "get in the plane", you have a problem.

The dropoff points will be guarded by Valkyries your teammate is supposed to shoot down. But in all other cases, you just make two runs and no problems.

mistermaster7

The dropoff points will be guarded by Valkyries your teammate is supposed to shoot down. But in all other cases, you just make two runs and no problems.

Ok thanks. So it is pure luck in the end. Maybe I could land the plane and shoot the Valkyries before delivery :D

my friend always do it solo and if he gets the "get in the plane" he hops in the plane, activates the mission, hops out, hop in his hydra and boum boum boum all enemies at the spawn points. never had this selling mission by myself so i can't really tell you if this really works. but he's like its easy like ui ui ui this way?!!

• Like 12

mistermaster7

If you're on X1, JackCarterDOA.

Sorry bro I am on PS4 :/

Datguy8925

my friend always do it solo and if he gets the "get in the plane" he hops in the plane, activates the mission, hops out, hop in his hydra and boum boum boum all enemies at the spawn points. never had this selling mission by myself so i can't really tell you if this really works. but he's like its easy like ui ui ui this way?!!

I do this method all the time with a Buzzard/Savage instead. Hasn't failed me yet.

oleg_aka_djmeg

one day i had that so i just landed the curban in the ls river and shot the valkyrie down no problem. now if they used explosive gun, that would be bad. Edited by oleg_aka_djmeg

my friend always do it solo and if he gets the "get in the plane" he hops in the plane, activates the mission, hops out, hop in his hydra and boum boum boum all enemies at the spawn points.

I never thought about doing this! I'm definitely going to give it a try :D

Let's see how the cheap AI likes picking on someone its own size

oleg_aka_djmeg

let's not forget how we all bring buzzards to shoot homing missiles at guys with a rifle on the ground in missions like CCO.
  • Like 2

let's not forget how we all bring buzzards to shoot homing missiles at guys with a rifle on the ground in missions like CCO.

Well if they will continue to swan around taking headshot after headshot without dying and managing to completely destroy our Heavy Armor with a single bullet through cover I consider that fair game :D

• Like 3

How does one create a solo public session?

What platform? I could help on PC.

btw:

what the hell?

Edited by Khephera_87_GER

Tails Prower

Not always, I've done this twice now with no Valkyries and I've also completed it solo with Valkyries, a skilled pilot can out fly those suckers.

Edited by tails_prower_2040

I've solo the 2.2 million plane delivery. No problem, do a Hydra run first to be sure.

Not always, I've done this twice now with no Valkyries and I've also completed it solo with Valkyries, a skilled pilot can out fly those suckers.

I've completed it solo as well, but it was a very close one. I'll definitely do a hydra recon next time!

bulldog385

Not me, I Still use my Tank....

ride_the_spiral

How does one create a solo public session?

Set your MTU to 800

This works for me.

Many deliveries with plane:

I get in the plane to open the markers and set all the helis that will be shooting at me. Then I get out of plane and take my buzzard to all of those drop off locations and take out each enemy before I delivery anything.

Deliver in peace :)

FlacidJack

my friend always do it solo and if he gets the "get in the plane" he hops in the plane, activates the mission, hops out, hop in his hydra and boum boum boum all enemies at the spawn points. never had this selling mission by myself so i can't really tell you if this really works. but he's like its easy like ui ui ui this way?!! that's a great tip, I'm really surprised your missiles don't go "piu piu piu" or "pui pui pui!" :)
  • Like 2

This, do exactly this.

4eyedcoupe

I do mine solo too on PS4. I've gotten the "Get in the plane" a couple of times. When I did, I simply "closed application" and restarted to get a different mission. I haven't lost any crates doing this, and it seems to work pretty good. All of the other sell missions give you plenty of time to complete them solo.

that's a great tip, I'm really surprised your missiles don't go "piu piu piu" or "pui pui pui!" :)

oh good one believe me next time i have to describe something like this they for sure will go pui pui pui hihihi :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by alkaline_
  • Like 4

If you're on X1, JackCarterDOA.

Sorry bro I am on PS4 :/

I can help. My PSN ID is the same as my GTAF username.

I did 10 of my 14 sales missions solo in lock-out lobbies. Four of those were full warehouses.

For Brickades and Tugs you're fine and just may have to kill a few NPCs and/or make trips to deliver.

For Cuban/Titan deliveries you may face "Satan's own Valkyrie" but not all aircraft sell-missions involve armed NPCs, altitude limits, or smoke-obscured towers. You can still manage to do those solo if you scout ahead first with a Buzzard or are able to out-fly them.

Worst case, as soon as you realize it's going to go to hell, hold the PS button and force-quit the application. It will cost you up to 3 crates, but that's better than risking everything.

JustinR512

I've had the plane mission solo three times. The first time, not knowing what to expect, I crashed and burned. But that was with a small warehouse. The second time was with a large warehouse, and it was two planes. There were no enemies at all. The third time was also a large warehouse but this was in one Titan. After the first few drops, an enemy helicopter showed up, but he only followed me, never shot at me. Near the end, another one showed up, and this one did shoot, but didn't hit me much and the Titan is tough, so I kept going full speed and was able to successfully complete the mission.

Shootinalloveryourface

Ok thanks. So it is pure luck in the end. Maybe I could land the plane and shoot the Valkyries before delivery :D

Get in plane, get out, get in hydra/buzzard and fly to each checkpoint. The Valks will appear, blow them go back and do the drops. You'll have time to spare

DentureDynamite

I had a similarly royal ROFL on a VIP Job recently: Airfreight.

Had to pickup a container on top of the small construction building along Alta Street (next to the tall building).

Picked up the Cargobob, and almost to the container (literally across the street), an out-of-the-blue NPC Buzzard appears (of course--brilliant, R*), both mini-guns blazing, in typical R* no-brains-required terminator script fashion.

So I quickly land the Cargobob across the street, on top of the hotel building, which (thankfully) has a large wall-like sign on it, absorbing the mini-gun fire and protecting me and my Cargogbob.

The Buzzard sits in mid-air, not moving, pilot apparently thinking he's blowing my Cargobob to Hades. I jump out of the Buzzard, peer around the corner--just out of range of the mini-guns--and snipe the idiot pilot and his bloody Buzzard into oblivion.

Complete mission.

Should have recorded it; was hilarious.

Edited by DentureDynamite