1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I hate this bug

mybones121

mybones121

OK so if this is in the wrong thread please let me know, I dont normally post stuff like this on here so please move it if its in the wrong place.

So I'm enjoying gta online fine and the story mode, however there has been time when I have started up GTA and it takes me to the brightness setting screen, I have to then put all of my settings in again like the aim style, controller speaker and camera setting, this is now making me hate this game now because of this. This has happened multiple times over the course of 4 months since I got the game on ps4 after moving from ps3, I really thought rockstar would have fixed this problem by now, so now I'm putting it up here to know if anyone else has had this problem and what they have done to prevent it from happening again.

when this happens, restart the game and everything should be back in order.

When this happens just close the application and restart.

when this happens, restart the game and everything should be back in order.

REALLY!?! Damn, i have sweared so much because of this. Damn.

Damn. Thanks, but still. Damn.

malcolmfunktion

Yeah...just close application and reload...happens to me and that's what I do...usually happens if i turn on the console and open up the game really quick...I reckon the console needs a few mins to get its sh*t together...

mybones121

Wait,I just have to restart? I've wasted so much of my time just to fix all my setting again, I will try that next time it happens and let you know

Wait,I just have to restart? I've wasted so much of my time just to fix all my setting again, I will try that next time it happens and let you know

If it does it again, just restart again. It will eventually just go normally like it should.

I hate this bug:

1IEmGgr.jpg

Little f*cker it is.

mybones121

Yeah...just close application and reload...happens to me and that's what I do...usually happens if i turn on the console and open up the game really quick...I reckon the console needs a few mins to get its sh*t together...

There was also a time when the ps4 gave me the blue crash error screen while playing gta and when I started the game again I lost all my settings again

20451ecneps

I hate this bug:

1IEmGgr.jpg

Little f*cker it is.

XIbjHNS.jpgB*tch please, this is the real pest...

Edited by SPENCE15

Not really a bug most likely. More like, stop pressing the triggers ( or setting controller down too hard causing triggers to bump) when the logo screen comes up when starting the game. It is something that is programmed in, sort of a reset to default/ debugging feature. Had it happen a couple times before a friend let me know the cause of it and he found out straight from Rockstar about it.

mybones121

Not really a bug most likely. More like, stop pressing the triggers ( or setting controller down too hard causing triggers to bump) when the logo screen comes up when starting the game. It is something that is programmed in, sort of a reset to default/ debugging feature. Had it happen a couple times before a friend let me know the cause of it and he found out straight from Rockstar about it.

but I never touch the triggers when the game is loading up so I can't be that

FlacidJack

Am I the only one that thought this would be about associates being kicked out of Buzzards when starting Headhunter?

• Like 2

Furry_Monkey

PS4 controllers can be VERY sensitive, especially L2 & R2, which are the buttons you hold in order to go through setup again. If the triggers are sensitive enough then simply putting the controller down can be enough to depress them. Try starting the game with the controller in your hand and I'm 99.99% sure it won't happen (I had this problem with 1 specific controller and it's never happened since I stopped using it).

mybones121

PS4 controllers can be VERY sensitive, especially L2 & R2, which are the buttons you hold in order to go through setup again. If the triggers are sensitive enough then simply putting the controller down can be enough to depress them. Try starting the game with the controller in your hand and I'm 99.99% sure it won't happen (I had this problem with 1 specific controller and it's never happened since I stopped using it).

I have held the controller whilst it was loading but still made the brightness screen come up and yeah the those triggers are really sensitive, I learned the hard way when I plugged the controller onto my ps3 and had problems controlling my car in gta, the slightest touch to the triggers will apply full throttle and brakes Edited by mybones121