1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Ive had enough of the exploiting community (this needs to change)

Iroquois

Not bitch and moan

Not wishlist

I keep trying to do heists with randoms because i have hardly anyone on PS4. Ive made a thread in "Find lobbies and players" but morons populated my attempt to find decent players with their moronic statements. ALL and i mean ALL randoms join and start demanding to do their warp/teleport glitch and then the kuruma bullsh*t every single time because they can't do the heist normally because they keep losing money (it's not my fault they suck at basic teamwork, communication and cooperation). It's so goddamn easy to do it without losing money and within the same time (as doing those ridiculous op'd exploits) by doing the heist normally as it was planned.

It just bothers me that these kids try to wiggle through GTA Life the cheapest ways possible without having any damn skill or patience.

This ridiculous playstyle needs to change. What is the point in doing something if you're not legitmately earning it, at all?

This ridiculous playstyle needs to change. What is the point in doing something if you're not legitmately earning it, at all?

And what's the point of legitimately earning stuff when Rockstar allow you to just buy it for shark cards?

I get what you're saying, but look at it from both sides.

Good luck to you anyway.

• Like 3

And what's the point of legitimately earning stuff when Rockstar allow you to just buy it for shark cards?

Good luck to you anyway.

Because doing it legit is satisfying and fun.

• Like 3

What's the point in anything man? Just use the glitch it's more fun and people will like you more

• Like 1

nWo_Y2J_2015

Not bitch and moan

Not wishlist

I keep trying to do heists with randoms because i have hardly anyone on PS4. Ive made a thread in "Find lobbies and players" but morons populated my attempt to find decent players with their moronic statements. ALL and i mean ALL randoms join and start demanding to do their warp/teleport glitch and then the kuruma bullsh*t every single time because they can't do the heist normally because they keep losing money (it's not my fault they suck at basic teamwork, communication and cooperation). It's so goddamn easy to do it without losing money and within the same time (as doing those ridiculous op'd exploits) by doing the heist normally as it was planned.

It just bothers me that these kids try to wiggle through GTA Life the cheapest ways possible without having any damn skill or patience.

Why is being able to not lose any money a bad thing?

"kids try to wiggle through GTA Life"...V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E.

Although kids shouldn't even be playing GTA.

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Not bitch and moan

Not wishlist

rockstars fault for bringing out a game so obviously broken

sure no game is cheat proof, but there are so many exploits in this game and this has been happening for so long even an anti-cheat like i stopped caring.

hell, i even became a user of the helmet/hat-mask glitch and a participant of the "blowing up bikes"-glitch on the pacific standard finale(i do not like that last one a lot, but i would not be able to pass even one finale if i did not allow that glitch in my heists, and every finale i do the leader decides to do the glitch to)

if they were capable or interested in the game being fixed, they would have done something about it now, but since it did not happen, deal with it and move on...that's what i did.

Edited by goldadderXD
  • Like 1

Good luck to you anyway.

It's different from shark card point of view. If its a kid who buys it using mommys credit card (aka a player who has never worked a day in their life), then thats f*cked up. If it is someone who works hard irl, then it's justified. That person earned it.

What's the point in anything man? Just use the glitch it's more fun and people will like you more

That logic is retarded. We should then all cease to be. Lets not do anything at all.You're trying to utilize a different concept/ideology which is not matching what we are talking about.

Not bitch and moan

Not wishlist

Why is being able to not lose any money a bad thing?

"kids try to wiggle through GTA Life"...V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E.

Although kids shouldn't even be playing GTA.

You obviously didn't read though....if you can't do pacific heist the normal way a few times without losing money with a competent team, then the problem is your team.

It also creates problem with other randoms. They see a random rushing from bank and suiciding numerous times because the exploit doesnt always work and then they ragequit. Here we have 3 randoms coming in trying to put the fate of the heist into their own hands by exploiting which also in turn causes confusion for the rest of the randoms. It's a lose lose situation for everyone. I dont know about the rest of you guys but i've been stuck in an endless loop of this sh*t for the past month. 1 Month of trying to do pacific heist...

Hmmm...do heist normally within the normal time frame (perhaps without losing money assuming ppl have communication)

or

have 1 f*cker always ruin the plan for others leaving everyone confused and everyone doing everything solo and going their separate ways (with a chance of leaving/ragequitting)....

Hmm, quite a dilemma...

It's different from shark card point of view. If its a kid who buys it using mommys credit card (aka a player who has never worked a day in their life), then thats f*cked up. If it is someone who works hard irl, then it's justified.

Not everyone who has plenty of money to spend works hard for it.

Not trying to insult cash card buyers (I have no beef with them), but I wouldn't say that the amount of money you get for a job always correlates with how hard you work.

• Like 1

Your problem would be solved with a little communication before the heist begins.

The fun of GTA is owning the best vehicles and properties and causing chaos across the map. Not doing the same job over and over and over and over and over for a small reward to fund that.

Players want to achieve that and will achieve that in the quickest way possible via exploits, not playing the game properly. Until the reward system is overhauled and we see actual decent payouts, we might see players playing the game. But for now, it is what it is.

fakebasedjo

The Pacific Standard heist is practically designed to make you lose money. Why would you take the bikes and risk getting shot by aimbot cops when you can take the logical approach and use an armored sports car?

• Like 1

nWo_Y2J_2015

You obviously didn't read though....if you can't do pacific heist the normal way a few times without losing money with a competent team, then the problem is your team.

It also creates problem with other randoms. They see a random rushing from bank and suiciding numerous times because the exploit doesnt always work and then they ragequit. Here we have 3 randoms coming in trying to put the fate of the heist into their own hands by exploiting which also in turn causes confusion for the rest of the randoms. It's a lose lose situation for everyone. I dont know about the rest of you guys but i've been stuck in an endless loop of this sh*t for the past month. 1 Month of trying to do pacific heist...

Hmmm...do heist normally within the normal time frame (perhaps without losing money assuming ppl have communication)

or

have 1 f*cker always ruin the plan for others leaving everyone confused and everyone doing everything solo and going their separate ways (with a chance of leaving/ragequitting)....

Hmm, quite a dilemma...

I did read, but apparently you didn't understand.

If you do it the legitimate way, you're going to lose at least a little money. Rockstar made this heist, remember. Using the glitch or whatever almost guarantees you'll keep all of the money.

This vvv

The Pacific Standard heist is practically designed to make you lose money. Why would you take the bikes and risk getting shot by aimbot cops when you can take the logical approach and use an armored sports car?

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

Sky_Light12

@nWo_Y2J_2015

agree , considering first heist involves use of armored car but not in last heist ( in end , we escaped in a dingy )

oh for skill-hungry , why not try survival , real hard recently buffed accuracy

Edited by Sky_Light12

YOU NEED TO HAVE FUN MY WAY. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY THE WAY YOU WANT. ME GRUMPY.

• Like 2

Not bitch and moan

Not wishlist

This is pretty much the definition of a bitch and moan topic

I hate being a wanna be mod but.. But seriously.

• Like 2

If there were more missions, I wouldn't find ways to plow through pac standard. I did replay humane last week because it's fun but I'd play legit if it wasn't the same thing over and over, thats why payouts need to be fixed for other modes/

IamCourtney

The trouble is that by this point, the vast majority of players did the Heists 'legit' ages ago and the novelty/challenge factor has long since worn off. Most people just want to get in, get out and get paid with the least amount of time and effort possible.

• Like 1

im with you iroquiios!! but nowadays its standart to exploit pac standart. i go with the flow and do whatever they do with their kuiuiuima!

me personally prefer it to do in one go with the bikes. it's a good feeling not losing money this way and way more fun in my opinion. i have about 3, 4 people out of 200 in my friendlist who are always down to do it with bikes and no suicide drama hihihi. but since i dont play that much anymore and they play when i dont it happens like 1 time during three month.

• Like 4

OP don't tell me how to play this game. Stick to your pathetic legit honour crap, I'll be waiting for you in freemode with my modded billions, invisible outfits, infinite explosives and permanent supply of bullshark while you're wasting your precious time farming.

Edited by Bangha
  • Like 1

Sky_Light12

OP don't tell me how to play this game. Stick to your pathetic legit honour crap, I'll be waiting for you in freemode with my modded billions, invisible outfits, infinite explosives and permanent supply of bullshark while you're wasting your precious time farming.

Ooooooooooh

20451ecneps

L0Uajvr.gif

• Like 6

Good luck to you anyway.

What is your issue with the shark card system? The problem is the 12 year old retards like Bangha above and the people making the modded accounts, not Rockstars legitimate systems.

• Like 3

What is your issue with the shark card system? The problem is the 12 year old retards like Bangha above and the people making the modded accounts, not Rockstars legitimate systems.

The only difference between a shark card and a money cheat is that one of them is paid for.

I have nothing against those who buy cards anyway. But they do, in my opinion, undermine earning money badly.

TKDSnovelist

Some guys, lol.

Oh noooes, i lost 30,000! Better we doing the foolproof variant next time, you know? The most boring variant on earth, i drive & you 3 watch me. What a challenge! How about you blow up a few cars less, instead & just have fun in the Heists? Nah, gotta grind.

• Like 1

DigitalNikki

If it really is the community you don't like then play story mode or find a different game, because the community won't change. Good luck finding a game where there are no glitches, exploits, or cheating.

The only difference between a shark card and a money cheat is that one of them is paid for.

I have nothing against those who buy cards anyway. But they do, in my opinion, undermine earning money badly.

R* has done a great job confusing players. Almost like they have turned into zombies.

GETTING STUFF FOR FREE IS WRONG.... unless you buy cash cards and R* make money off it. If you don't pay.. then grind. No in betweens...

Its ok to cheat... as long as you pay :D

Nothing wrong using that exploit. In fact I think Rockstar intentionally left it alone. It been known for a while now. If they wanted to it would of been patched by now.

Edited by Nick1020

sivispacem

Not bitch and moan

I think you're mistaken.
  • Like 5