Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,379 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

BenDeR

Next DLC Speculation Thread

RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

Message added by RedDagger

Next DLC!  

940 members have voted

1. 1. Nightclubs, Yea or Nay?

2. 2. What features do you want added/given focus? (multiple choice)

3. 3. What items do you want added? (multiple choice)

thepiebaker
20 minutes ago, SideStunt said:

Exactomundo, there should have been like four options for selling I/E rides;

- The current way.

- Flatbed truck for a single car, you’ll still be attacked but the car won’t be damaged. Also a small fee for borrowing the truck. 

- The Wastelander, an alternative to the Flatbed after purchasing the former. Pretty much the same thing but no fee. 

-  Car storage trailer as seen in the picture. 2-6 cars and no more enemies. Random chance of attaining 1 or 2 wanted stars. Unlocked after exporting a certain amount of cars and no more fees for both the trailer and Flatbed. 

Hopefully we’ll see that if a sequel to I/E ever happens :lol:

The storage trailer option should be unlocked after acquiring the phantom wedge. 

Rafae
46 minutes ago, joel15cat said:

Let us sell I/E at this way: gta-5-car-carrier-trailer-mod.jpg?w=660

I can actually see this coming for I/E specifically as I don't know where you'd store cars inside a nightclub. I'm guessing they'll add a custom version of this truck solely for the purpose of selling four cars at once instead of having to rely on others everytime. 

That would sort of kill the purpose of needing others for I/E though and we all know how much Rockstar love to encourage cooperative gameplay. And what about those terminator NPCs? Lol I definitely wouldn't want to use a truck for transporting cars while those Koreans are chasing me.

IceDree
10 minutes ago, Commander S said:

Thing is, even without the GTA London connection, a sports classic by Ocelot, called the Swinger, and with decal options? Sounds like a Shaguar to me. ;)

Yessir. But the movie also had the Shaguar II, a modernish XK.

IMG_2894-2-e1464194559880.jpg

In a world with a Diablo & a Supra branded as "Classic" as you mentioned above, anything is possible.

I want to be an E-Type just like you guys, but we've been through that road before with the Penetrator, ItaliGTB & Infornus Classic. I'm not getting my hopes up again.

Also don't forgot that Ocelot includes a couple of Lotuses & an Aston Martin ... it could be a DB4 Zagato for all we know lol 

Commander S

Come to think of it, they don't even need to have different exterior styles for the Pounder Custom - it could just be you choose the interior modules, but that really just means choosing between what things you transport in it (so if you pick 'crates', you can't also use it for cars).

Imagine this, but without the open doors on the side (and a different cab, obviously!):

multiple-2.jpg

Personally, I'd like it if you could change the look of the outside beyond just cosmetic tweaks - and be able to go inside the back, too. We'll see, I guess...

IceDree
26 minutes ago, carnerd3000 said:

TBF they probably made the Bestia, Mamba and the Penetrator totally different cars because we already have something similar to what they are based off in the first place. We already have the Banshee as the Viper and the Comet as the Porsche 911. At least the Mamba is a Cobra, which the Viper is supposedly inspired by.

You're probably right.

Yep, the original Viper was inspired by the AC Cobra, they even brought Carroll Shelby on board when they were developing it.

Fast forward to the MkV Viper, it was inspired by...  Halle Berry. 😜

Angry Akula

Is not that I wouldn't like an E-Type, buy i really hope the Swinger is based on a MKII. After all, we're gangsters, right? And there was nothing more gangster in London's swinging 60's than a Jaguar MKII.

Jester The Marble Fox
1 minute ago, Angry Akula said:

Is not that I wouldn't like an E-Type, buy i really hope the Swinger is based on a MKII. After all, we're gangsters, right? And there was nothing more gangster in London's swinging 60's than a Jaguar MKII.

As much as I want the Jaguar MKII, I'm going with the E-Type for the Swinger. But I genuinely think we'll get a MKII at some point though.

carnerd3000
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Commander S said:

Come to think of it, they don't even need to have different exterior styles for the Pounder Custom - it could just be you choose the interior modules, but that really just means choosing between what things you transport in it (so if you pick 'crates', you can't also use it for cars).

Imagine this, but without the open doors on the side (and a different cab, obviously!):

multiple-2.jpg

Personally, I'd like it if you could change the look of the outside beyond just cosmetic tweaks - and be able to go inside the back, too. We'll see, I guess...

DAMMIT, I WANT THAT TOO!!!!!! I just want doing our businesses to be more convenient, but I know - shark cardz. 😄

3 minutes ago, Angry Akula said:

Hell, why not just have both vehicles? 

Edited by carnerd3000
Wanted to put a spoiler for the picture.

Commander S
21 minutes ago, IceDree said:

Yessir. But the movie also had the Shaguar II, a modernish XK.

In a world with a Diablo & a Supra branded as "Classic" as you mentioned above, anything is possible.

I want to be an E-Type just like you guys, but we've been through that road before with the Penetrator, ItaliGTB & Infornus Classic. I'm not getting my hopes up again.

Also don't forgot that Ocelot includes a couple of Lotuses & an Aston Martin ... it could be a DB4 Zagato for all we know lol 

Already mentioned the '90s XK - and considering I'm a big fan (to the point where I'm genuinely considering buying one for real!), you wouldn't hear any complaints from me, there! :pp

Same with the DB4 Zagato - lovely car, can't complain (fun trivia: it's subtle, but there are Zagato cues in the front end of the Stirling GT). I suspect the Swinger won't be a DB4, compared to either one of the Jaguars, though - what with the Austin Powers thing, it's almost certainly one or the other.

...or a mix of both - which could wind up as a neat thing that manages to look like a modern take on a classic (bit like the Dominator - and in fairness, that's already the appeal of the XK X100), or as some kind of horrible composite of both that ends up not really looking enough like either... :cry:

CarimboHanky

if the mlt pounder turnout to be a vehicle transport, its gonna be a dream come true for all those that have made i/e their main business.

SideStunt
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, carnerd3000 said:

That's a damn good idea, especially considering the Wastelander is kind of useless. Honestly I don't know whether I should be impressed or embarrassed when the community comes up with better ideas/content than the devs themselves.

Thanks ^^

That’s why the devs should get in touch with the community. Imagine if an official community team rolled up here on the forums, GTAO’s lifespan would get extended up to a f*cking decade! :lol: Or at least what ideas people could pitch in for GTA VI Online. I remember when the good ol’ Club Penguin had a voting poll for a new color, with closed options of course. Something like that for a new update theme or vehicles would’ve been great when the devs are about to start working on a new update. For example a voting poll for returning vehicles from previous GTA’s; 

- ZR-350 (GTA SA) 60%

- Coquette (GTA IV) 10%

- Hellenbach GT (GTA LCS) 30%

The vehicle with the most votes makes it into the next update, the second most voted car for the update after that one, and the third vehicle is either kept on the board or scrapped. 

Edited by SideStunt

Shadowfennekin
1 hour ago, joel15cat said:

Let us sell I/E at this way: gta-5-car-carrier-trailer-mod.jpg?w=660

Oh.....

That'd be fun driving to Devon's place or the Grape Farm. Go too fast and the thing will flip over and cost you a big repair bill

IceDree
18 minutes ago, Commander S said:

Already mentioned the '90s XK - and considering I'm a big fan (to the point where I'm genuinely considering buying one for real!), you wouldn't hear any complaints from me, there! :pp

Same with the DB4 Zagato - lovely car, can't complain (fun trivia: it's subtle, but there are Zagato cues in the front end of the Stirling GT). I suspect the Swinger won't be a DB4, compared to either one of the Jaguars, though - what with the Austin Powers thing, it's almost certainly one or the other.

...or a mix of both - which could wind up as a neat thing that manages to look like a modern take on a classic (bit like the Dominator - and in fairness, that's already the appeal of the XK X100), or as some kind of horrible composite of both that ends up not really looking enough like either... :cry:

Ha! You won't hear any complaints from me either.

Yep, a Classic\Modern mix could go either way

L_01_SSE_Profile.jpg

Vs

ebayzimmer_3.jpg

I should take a hike before I piss off Red Dagger lol.

DocWalla

So why would we even need to launder money from our other businesses? Why would we need clean money in gtao with a legitimate source unless... Investments and stock market is making its way into gtao. One could hope right?

Yan2295
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Horrid_Saiyam said:

We need @Yan2295 right now!!! 

Some hints will do for us 

Spoiler

Good luck figuring this one out lol

Edited by Yan2295

MusicMan05
2 hours ago, Baruch Adonai said:

What if they add clutter to the nightclubs, just like offices and clubhouses. I hope they don't.

I think the clutter this time around will be NPCs...

2 hours ago, jamsroob said:

I've just came across the following text here 

"Exclusive discounts on forthcoming vehicles like the powerful MTL Pounder Custom – a highly customizable asset for your lucrative business deliveries"

And it made me think the selling part of the businesses are being changed as well by this next dlc...

Maybe we can store a top range vehicle in it for Import-Export, maybe multiple baggers (or a PostOP van) for MC businesses or even better: maybe they let us to transfer the product into the Pounder without the vehicles at all and deliver everything at once...

What do you guys think?

At the very least, I'd like it if the MTL Pounder Custom had a working rear ramp like Bombushka/Titan. When you open MTL Pounder Custom's rear doors a ramp could extend allowing vehicles to be pulled inside.

—TheSquid—
5 minutes ago, Yan2295 said:

Hide contents

The amount of dollars the update will cost in real-world currency. Bam. I win. 

Kinda’ sounds like the second half of a coordinate though. 

metoxys
1 minute ago, —TheSquid— said:

588 yen (~$5.32)

IceMan56
3 minutes ago, —TheSquid— said:

~45 million isnt alot

Happy Hunter
3 hours ago, Mach1bud said:

Just like every other update there will likely be a huge assortment of vehicles. If there is one thing Rockstar has gotten right in the past year, it's the vehicle variety. I expect this update will be more of the same, and that is the only reason I am excited for Nightclubs.

Helicopter?

metoxys
Just now, Happy Hunter said:

Helicopter?

We've had a car-submarine hybrid in the Stromberg and a car-plane hybrid in the Deluxo, maybe it's time for a car-helicopter hybrid

thepiebaker
Just now, metoxys said:

We've had a car-submarine hybrid in the Stromberg and a car-plane hybrid in the Deluxo, maybe it's time for a car-helicopter hybrid

Heli-sub hybrid?

Black-Dragon96
27 minutes ago, Yan2295 said:

Hide contents

My guess:

Grotti 588, the gta version of the Ferrari 458.

Commander S

Hmm - 2295 - 588...

1707?

Kiwikieron
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Commander S said:

Hmm - 2295 - 588...

1707?

this release date seems very likely

Edited by Kiwikieron

General Methane
1 minute ago, Commander S said:

Hmm - 2295 - 588...

1707?

07/17 maybe the dlc drop date?

Gollex
Just now, General Methane said:

Wow, this dude actually just found the release date of this DLC holy sh*t

Commander S
11 minutes ago, General Methane said:

Lol - I was just joking, too! :D

IceMan56
3 minutes ago, General Methane said:

trailer 12th?

Shadowfennekin
3 hours ago, Mach1bud said:

Just like every other update there will likely be a huge assortment of vehicles. If there is one thing Rockstar has gotten right in the past year, it's the vehicle variety. I expect this update will be more of the same, and that is the only reason I am excited for Nightclubs.

Let's hope this continues

It's nice actually getting cars that don't belong to the Super Class

I would love for a truck this time that doesn't have a gun forced onto the bed though.....