Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,242 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

BenDeR

Next DLC Speculation Thread

Next DLC!  

559 members have voted

1. 1. Nightclubs, Yea or Nay?

2. 2. What features do you want added/given focus? (multiple choice)

3. 3. What items do you want added? (multiple choice)

KWF1981

Like IRL to me, lol...

Mansions means huge garages, lol. That's my primary desire. Lots and lots of cars. The rest is bonus, naturally I'd prefer anything new to have new interiors. But I'd be happy if only they allow me to buy more existing property.

I'd buy the lot. ;)

Even with office garages? You have over 120 vehicles?

Indeed. I'm a predominantly PvE only player, heists or quiet friendly sessions etc. So the cash just kept on coming. The more businesses I invested in, the money comes so much quicker then ever too.

Sitting on $56m now through this last couple of months 2x and DDH bonuses etc, never been this high as I'd buy a car after I had the cash, lol. My buffer was always 2-5m really. Though I do accept I got a bit greedy here too, lol.

Supposed to though, ain't we? Lol. 'Greed is good' :)

Mach1bud

I gotta save up a bit more, got 6.3 mil and I don't want all my floor cash to disappear again after the next update.

Cypher617

Mach you actually like that mess in the office????

Eeeeeeeyuuuucckkkk!!!

Mach1bud

Mach you actually like that mess in the office????

Eeeeeeeyuuuucckkkk!!!

I wanna get it to max level at least once. Need to do more crates though.

NT2YIELD

Speaking of office clutter, I hope an update brings a maid service.

Im happy with my cash situation now. With last weeks free cash, I think Im at 8 mil (hoping to turn that into 9 or 10 before Tuesday with double coke profits) and have between 3-4 mil worth of vehicles Im willing to part with if need be. In all, I wont be buying everything, but the main piece of property - whatever it is - fully upgraded should be no problem.

Kiwi_91

i like the floor cash but it bugs me that certain office decor layouts change it around and some look more full than others

Fatsanchez
Posted (edited)

It is still hard for me to face the fact that after almost 5 years we still havent got a Tuners/Street racing update. I mean come on, this is GTA. Made by the dudes who also did the Midnight Club series. We have had several cars based on F&F movies. We have had Bennys for customization (despite being way under-utilized). We got close to the street culture with the Lowriders update. But now that they took this private militia/government goon squad route, I cant see them going back to this kind of theme. I just hope to be wrong because for me this theme really is a no-brainer for this game.

But more than that, I wish to see what some of you are calling quality of life update, which would fix bugs, issues, reallocate some cars to their correct classes, nerf some cars, buff aircraft and helis, etc. I hope Im not being naive for believing that something like this could still happen.

Edited by Fatsanchez

Max 1985

I really hope this next update fixes the size of the Tyrant and removed those flags. :/. Oh we get a better version of the Jester classic off course. :)

REXX

Really, Rockstar need to focus on and release an update soley for fixes. No content, just pure fixes. Anything from say, the no number plate options in LSC for the Streiter issue to more recognized bugs such as certain vehicle spawn locations and speed issues on certain vehicles.

*looks at the Pariah and gives it the finger*

StreetKing748

Really, Rockstar need to focus on and release an update soley for fixes. No content, just pure fixes. Anything from say, the no number plate options in LSC for the Streiter issue to more recognized bugs such as certain vehicle spawn locations and speed issues on certain vehicles.

*looks at the Pariah and gives it the finger*

Wow way to kill the mood REXX

onoskelisss

Now This Is About Trap Doors For Who Dont Know , Ok You And A Friend Start Trap Doors And Set It For 4 Rounds . Then U Start And U And Your Mate Run To The Middle And Wait Untill Sudden Death Then U Kill Your Then Do The Same Next Round But Your Friend Kills You So Its 1-1 Then U Both Keep Doing This So Its 2-2 3-3 Then When Its 3-3 You And Your Mate Need To Deside Who Going To Win And Even When Its 3-3 Wait Untill Sudden Death Always To Kill. So If U Do This Method Winner Gets $134000 Loser Gets $84000 Trust Me Its Worth If U Dont Wanna Do Some Grinding.

REXX

^To be honest, in the time it takes to do that, I could sell a top range car, bunker sale, do a Sightseer and Headhunter and make more money without grinding. Good tip though.

But its essentially like contact missions, some say wait the full 15 minutes when in facts its more profitable to do a mission quickly and move onto the next.

RetroStyle

Nerfing for balance is the lazy way out imo. They need to BUFF the other cars to be more competive. Nerfing cars is basically the "Bucket of Crabs" approach.

Sammionna

Now This Is About Trap Doors For Who Dont Know , Ok You And A Friend Start Trap Doors And Set It For 4 Rounds . Then U Start And U And Your Mate Run To The Middle And Wait Untill Sudden Death Then U Kill Your Then Do The Same Next Round But Your Friend Kills You So Its 1-1 Then U Both Keep Doing This So Its 2-2 3-3 Then When Its 3-3 You And Your Mate Need To Deside Who Going To Win And Even When Its 3-3 Wait Untill Sudden Death Always To Kill. So If U Do This Method Winner Gets $134000 Loser Gets $84000 Trust Me Its Worth If U Dont Wanna Do Some Grinding.

Why do you start every word with a capital letter?

Shadowfennekin

But its essentially like contact missions, some say wait the full 15 minutes when in facts its more profitable to do a mission quickly and move onto the next.

Some people are just too damn stubborn to listen though. Always made me disappointed you couldn't friendly fire for those cases

Fatsanchez

Nerfing for balance is the lazy way out imo. They need to BUFF the other cars to be more competive. Nerfing cars is basically the "Bucket of Crabs" approach.

Well... The Pariah is obviously overpowered compared to the rest of the class for instance.

I think it would be easier to nerf it and the other overpowered cars, since they are fewer, than buffing every other car that isnt overpowered. I wonder how many bugs, exploits and issues would arise when messing with old vehicles...

But either way, anything that restore the balance would be welcome I guess.

No Homing

Well... The Pariah is obviously overpowered compared to the rest of the class for instance.

I think it would be easier to nerf it and the other overpowered cars, since they are fewer, than buffing every other car that isnt overpowered. I wonder how many bugs, exploits and issues would arise when messing with old vehicles...

But either way, anything that restore the balance would be welcome I guess.

Or move it to the super class.

AUScowboy
Posted (edited)

Amen, buff not nerf.

I'm still surprised at how much I ended up loving my yacht years later, I use it way more than I thought I would. Not even just to stock ammo, mostly to sit inside watch tv/watch others play via tv or just stare out at the Gordo lighthouse. I also love pissing off sh*tters before retreating to my yachtub and turning on the air defenses. It literally never fails, the yacht defense warning thingy never gives them enough time to turn tail and blows them to smithereens :) good times!

Edited by AUScowboy

NT2YIELD

How about they just delete every car except one? Then we dont have to buff OR nerf. Problem solved.

#problemsolved

Spanish Sniper

You guys expect changes on K/D ratio in the next update? Like suicide with RPG or sticky bombs decreases K/D

pavethewhales

Im saving for the Jester Classic and Cheberuk!

Pedinhuh

You guys expect changes on K/D ratio in the next update? Like suicide with RPG or sticky bombs decreases K/D

I would love that, but I honestly think this is not happening.

rlk232

Give us another damned property slot. What has it been, 18 months? We also MUST GET A FIX FOR THE BROKEN VEHICLES FROM SSASS. It's ruined the game for me.

Mach1bud

They should just delete that stat all together. Problem solved.

The-Ghost

The yacht should of had a strip pole for the girls instead of just coming over and giving lapdance

Pre-order canceled.

That and the kill-feed score if you're in freeroam, some people love to screenshot that garbage, there are even communities for nothing but that sad nonsense.

Shadowfennekin

This

It shouldn't even be in the game at all

AtomicHurdle

The yacht should of had a strip pole for the girls instead of just coming over and giving lapdance

Pre-order canceled.

That and the kill-feed score if you're in freeroam, some people love to screenshot that garbage, there are even communities for nothing but that sad nonsense.

What's wrong with people wanting to show how they performed in a game? You see it all the time in other games.

The-Ghost
Posted (edited)

Pre-order canceled.

What's wrong with people wanting to show how they performed in a game? You see it all the time in other games.

yep, sure, lemme just hop in my jet, murder you for 30 minutes 50-0 and switch to passive as soon as you scratch my jet then take a screenshot of my impressive performance.

No? you didn't get impressed? how about me throwing a sticky bomb right at my feet and then spam BST with the marksmen and kill myself as soon as you scratch my health bar 20-0 then screenshot my impressive performance.

Edited by The-Ghost

GuiltySpark

My guess is next dlc will be out middle of June, maybe they release trailer or announcement of next dlc in the first week of june. Hoping some new bikes get added.

AtomicHurdle

Pre-order canceled.

yep, sure, lemme just hop in my jet, murder you for 30 minutes 50-0 and switch to passive as soon as you scratch my jet then take a screenshot of my impressive performance.

Sure, you're gonna get the tryhards that do that. But I was referring to the people who just like to show how they performed. I see clips all the time showing some great deathmatch moments (Things like comebacks, good skill, and just people having good clean matches).

I don't think its fair to out right remove aspects of the game just because some people post "sad nonsense". It's like me saying "Someone killed me using a Deluxo and boasted about it online, I want it removed" No, The Deluxo, Opressor, Hydra etc. are all extremely useful vehicles.