Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,665 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

BenDeR

Next DLC Speculation Thread

RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

Message added by RedDagger

Next DLC!  

949 members have voted

1. 1. Nightclubs, Yea or Nay?

2. 2. What features do you want added/given focus? (multiple choice)

3. 3. What items do you want added? (multiple choice)

Commander S

Or they could do an "update" for the Valentines Day event and just add a bunch of dripfeed cars with that.

We still have the current drip-feed for that, though - unless R* starts getting more stuff out per week, we're on track for it finishing on Feb. 27th at the earliest.

That, and again, the Hustler is close enough for R* to quite probably tie that in to a Valentine's Day event week - which'd be one entire car more than we got last year! :p

(I'd love a fresh spin on a Valentine's Day special, but I suspect that's never going to happen... :sigh:)

Mach1bud

Or they could do an "update" for the Valentines Day event and just add a bunch of dripfeed cars with that.

We still have the current drip-feed for that, though - unless R* starts getting more stuff out per week, we're on track for it finishing on Feb. 27th at the earliest.

That, and again, the Hustler is close enough for R* to quite probably tie that in to a Valentine's Day event week - which'd be one entire car more than we got last year! :p

(I'd love a fresh spin on a Valentine's Day special, but I suspect that's never going to happen... :sigh:)

Oh man that reminds me, we are just a month away from the Hustler. Can't wait.

GTASA-Pilot

Damn, I'm waiting for the next patch update to see if R* is going to fix the issue with production of stock being paused during supply runs and sales in MC businesses or not, which their support replied to me that they are going to do since they are looking into the issue. Yes, I know, I do not expect them to actually fix it but I'm still a bit curious to see if they might really do it. So, will I have to wait several weeks or months for the next big update to see if it will be fixed or can they possibly release a small patch update as soon as it gets fixed? I'm not very patient to wait for the next DLC.

Edited by GTASA-Pilot

Mach1bud

They don't normally do "patches" just for a single bug fix, especially not one that isn't a high priority like that one.

You will have to wait for the next update, months away

Black-Dragon96

I think if there is a March update, it will be more generic in nature and not a "big" update as far as gameplay additions. It will be more like, just cars and Adversary Modes. Which tbh, I am totally fine with.

Yeah, I wouldnt expect anything big for march, but I do expect an update for march. Sure they are going to start marketing for RDR 2 but I cant see them abondoning gta online updates and effectivly killing of their mayor cash cow. Not everyone is interested in red dead redemption, and these people wont spend a dime on RDR 2 microtransactions, so they will keep updating gta online on a regular basis to maximise their profits.

Im fine with any kind of update, as long as it gives me additional garagespace. :D

Edited by Black-Dragon96

GTASA-Pilot

They don't normally do "patches" just for a single bug fix, especially not one that isn't a high priority like that one.

You will have to wait for the next update, months away

Doesn't necessarily have to be for that particular one, it could be for other bugs as well but yeah you're probably right, they won't patch anything until the next update. However, I was just wondering when but it's not very super important to me, I'm still fine with how it is now.

REXX

This is pretty much what I'm hoping for.

Krispy2396

For me, if Leslie'The Benz still the CEO of this game company, they're already developing a Koenigsegg Regera based on this game before they drop the past Doomsday Heist update.

Instead creating this abso-freaking-lutely truly ugly Autarch.

I don't know what R* drinking every party, urine or klorox.

JustAnothaBrickinDaWal

I think their will be a filler update in March, long dripfeed. Bunch of good cars again.

Then the next update will be in December.

That's my theory anyways.

that sounds like alot of beta content

Jester The Marble Fox

For me, if Leslie'The Benz still the CEO of this game company, they're already developing a Koenigsegg Regera based on this game before they drop the past Doomsday Heist update.

Instead creating this abso-freaking-lutely truly ugly Autarch.

I don't know what R* drinking every party, urine or klorox.

I remember seeing the Overflod Autarch on the morning of the DLC. As soon as I saw "Overflod" I immediately thought we were getting a Regera... nope.

Dacelo

I have no idea what you're trying to say with this post but Benz hasn't been at R* for years now and he was never the CEO.

Mach1bud

I have no idea what you're trying to say with this post but Benz hasn't been at R* for years now and he was never the CEO.

He knows. He was saying if the Benz was still there then we would have a Regera.

Which is not based on facts at all and makes little sense.

Krispy2396

I'm saying "if he's still a CEO of R*". :whistle:

Dacelo

But he's not and never was, and that wouldn't have any bearing on whether or not they add a Regera, unless I've just missed something and he's a huge fan of Koenigsegg.

KWF1981

I think their will be a filler update in March, long dripfeed. Bunch of good cars again.

Then the next update will be in December.

That's my theory anyways.

That filler DLC you mention...

Really wouldn't surprise me if it's stunt races, or similar and featuring Sports Classics.

Just they have been the highlight of 2017/18's content for many, I feel.

Also some for the newer vehicles like the Deluxo and such.

carnerd3000

The Autarch would've made more sense as a Grotti or maybe an Obey IMO, and with some racing liveries. But anyway, I can't really predict what the next DLC will be, or when it will come, unless of course we get a hint or leak. And as for how RDR2 will affect GTAO, I don't know either. I know R* wants to give RDR2 a chance and not completely take away the spotlight when it gets released, but I don't really see it slowing down development for GTAO by a lot; worst case scenario I think we'll probably just get one or two less updates than the past few years. Personally I don't even know if I'd want to play RDR2, only because I'm sort of picky about games I play that aren't racing games. I agree with people who say that RDR2 won't affect GTAO too much, if at all.

Anachronistic

I'm personally thinking we get a executive/biker/gunrunning/smuggler's sized update in March.

That way people go into RDR2 excited about R* in general as opposed to being meh. (Yes I understand many people don't want another business update)

Shadowfennekin

I'm personally thinking we get a executive/biker/gunrunning/smuggler's sized update in March.

That way people go into RDR2 excited about R* in general as opposed to being meh. (Yes I understand many people don't want another business update)

What?

They won't drop a major update until at least a month after RDR 2.

I don't see Red Dead's MP 'release' being that effective since PoS 4 got exclusivity...... again. Wish Sony would go bankrupt already

DustNeck

I hate when R* mixes a car with another..It desperates me so much man just look at the Dewbachee Massacro how it looks mixed with a Ferrari and Aston Martin.

Just make the car similar to the real life it desperates me so much when i see this,now same with the GT500 front=BMW 507 and back Ferrari 250 GT SWB

TimFL

So what's the general consensus on the Bahama Mamas club interior / dancing mini-game being added to GTAO? Or is it considered vaporware already. The interior was pretty cool (afaik they unload it now from GTAO?) and I never got why R* didn't just polish it and push it live with a few drinking spots.

kenmy13999

What?

I don't see Red Dead's MP 'release' being that effective since PoS 4 got exclusivity...... again. Wish Sony would go bankrupt already

PoS 4? Is that ps4 and are you saying ps4 got exclusivity? Either it's still to early in the morning or I'm to stupid to understand if you meant something else

jdv95

What?

PoS 4? Is that ps4 and are you saying ps4 got exclusivity? Either it's still to early in the morning or I'm to stupid to understand if you meant something else they have Some exclusivity On dlc items such as skins and gun collors,Nothing Major and for sure not something worthy of being childish about and using idiotic "insulting" slangs and stuff like that. Afterall if it was the case or his/her platform we would not hear a peep from that person.

kenmy13999

What?

PoS 4? Is that ps4 and are you saying ps4 got exclusivity? Either it's still to early in the morning or I'm to stupid to understand if you meant something else they have Some exclusivity On dlc items such as skins and gun collors,Nothing Major and for sure not something worthy of being childish about and using idiotic "insulting" slangs and stuff like that. Afterall if it was the case or his/her platform we would not hear a peep from that person.Never heard that actually, I first thought he maybe meant exclusivity on the whole game but I thought that sounded a little strange also..

Do you have a link to where I can read about it? Better that than I go off topic and ask a lot of questions here

Edit: think I found something

Edited by kenmy13999

jdv95

What?

PoS 4? Is that ps4 and are you saying ps4 got exclusivity? Either it's still to early in the morning or I'm to stupid to understand if you meant something else
they have Some exclusivity On dlc items such as skins and gun collors,Nothing Major and for sure not something worthy of being childish about and using idiotic "insulting" slangs and stuff like that. Afterall if it was the case or his/her platform we would not hear a peep from that person.Never heard that actually, I first thought he maybe meant exclusivity on the whole game but I thought that sounded a little strange also..

Do you have a link to where I can read about it? Better that than I go off topic and ask a lot of questions here

Edit: think I found something

https://www.polygon.com/2016/10/20/13347056/red-dead-redemption-2-ps4-exclusive-access-playstation-now

It's a bit vague but it doesn't seem to be a big deal,heck could even be it's just a deal where

Ps4 gets Some small things first. Not that horrible.

CarimboHanky

for the next dlc i wont mind more garage space...

today i would finally be able to play gtao for the first time since last september, there are so many cars i want to buy and i feel i wont have enough space!

I hate when R* mixes a car with another..It desperates me so much man just look at the Dewbachee Massacro how it looks mixed with a Ferrari and Aston Martin.

Just make the car similar to the real life it desperates me so much when i see this,now same with the GT500 front=BMW 507 and back Ferrari 250 GT SWB

they have to mix vehicles to avoid licensing and other legal issues.

So what's the general consensus on the Bahama Mamas club interior / dancing mini-game being added to GTAO? Or is it considered vaporware already. The interior was pretty cool (afaik they unload it now from GTAO?) and I never got why R* didn't just polish it and push it live with a few drinking spots.

i wont call it vaporware, while the interior is already ingame, they truely never announced the thing.

i think it would eventually get used BUT in typical R* fashion, just like the Tequilala, it would only be enterable during some mission or something like that.

Edited by CarimboHanky

Irrational

This is nothing new, the PC version of GTA IV had exclusive clothes and on top of that GTA London 1961 is a PC exclusive to this day .

Gridl0k

GTA London 1961 is a PC exclusive to this day .

Which is a shame, because the topdown games make excellent phone ports.

UwotEG

for the next dlc i wont mind more garage space...

today i would finally be able to play gtao for the first time since last september, there are so many cars i want to buy and i feel i wont have enough space!

they have to mix vehicles to avoid licensing and other legal issues.

i wont call it vaporware, while the interior is already ingame, they truely never announced the thing.

i think it would eventually get used BUT in typical R* fashion, just like the Tequilala, it would only be enterable during some mission or something like that.

More garage space could be nice, wanted to buy the Yosemite last night but had to fork out 1.3 mil for an office garage because I was out of room and I already own 6 properties. No regrets tho, 20 new spots should be enough for quite a while.

Gridl0k

You can have cars 121-140 when I get aircraft 21-40 :D

APB

Hmm... Next big DLC in 700 pages?