1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

BenDeR
RedDagger
Message added by RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

After Hours  

656 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunter

• Mach1bud

• Gridl0k

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the thread title suggests, this is the place to speculate about the next updates coming to GTA Online. Please bear in mind that I won't be updating this post anymore. If you want to read the lat

if if if the dlc is delayed or still under construction i would find it very sparkly if they do an article like they did before stunning c*nts & finance and melony. telling us what to expect this fall wall ball hihihi and we all can be like ui ui ui.

come back after you took your pills please.

The real problem isn't that the DLC is delayed. The problem is you get loose lipped employees that tell people there is a "insert theme" DLC coming out real soon. Then everyone gets all butthurt each passing week that it DOESN'T come out when it's not ready. My favorite DLC was the January Surprise. No one had a clue.

"loose lipped" If you believe that then you're an idiot. These leaks are PLANNED! it builds hype.

Okay so no update for next week. Can live with that as I expected anyways the biker DLC closer to Halloween. Just wondering if we will get any news today, I speculate that this will not be the case. But we will see.

The real problem isn't that the DLC is delayed. The problem is you get loose lipped employees that tell people there is a "insert theme" DLC coming out real soon. Then everyone gets all butthurt each passing week that it DOESN'T come out when it's not ready. My favorite DLC was the January Surprise. No one had a clue.

"loose lipped" If you believe that then you're an idiot. These leaks are PLANNED! it builds hype.

Yeah same opinion. This "loose lipped" employees are part of Rockstars marketing strategy. And it is genius. It is even better than official announcements as people start to speculate as crazy as f*ck and the hype is real.

Okay so no update for next week. Can live with that as I expected anyways the biker DLC closer to Halloween. Just wondering if we will get any news today, I speculate that this will not be the case. But we will see.

there still could be a update next week though. Just not a biker related one.

What did this mysterious guy SilentSecret (or whatever his name was) predict about story DLC. Didn´t he quote that there will be free DLCs till Spring 2017 and after two payable DLC with map expansion/story mode?

Edited by el carlitos
Fun,Yan and The All Great Razed- Said There's.No Story DLC anymore So R.I.P 2013-2015(?)

Fun,Yan and The All Great Razed are devs at R*, NO! They are Yan is Dan Houser, Fun is Sam Houser and the other guy is Leslie.

R* can't win can they? Release an update too early and people complain that it's rushed and should have been playtested more (CS and F&F), take too long and they want it ASAP no matter the state it's in.

That's GTAForums for you, man.

I just had a Great Idea for a speculation about a new DLC, How about we quit worrying about what we're going to get or not get in the next DLC and just be Excited and surprised when R* releases them. Im getting to the point now, that Im Actually getting sick and tired of these F'in Rumors Already, especially when you have these Youtube Idiots who are actually getting paid for the Bull**** and their supposed "sources" Screw the Secret "sources". If aint coming from R* themselves, I take that s*** with the Tiniest Grain of salt you can find. Maybe Im old Fashioned or Maybe its because of this what seems like a neverending Headache & Neckache, Ive been dealing with Lately, Heck I dont know ... But I Much rather Prefer the surprise of getting a New DLC and not knowing what to expect in it. Like the way we got back in February (I Think) with the Sultan RS/Banshee 900R surprise.

Now If You'll excuse me ... I need to go find a Aspirin, The size of a Hockey Puck...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalization_in_English

Edited by pie4july

"Look for other additional updates to arrive, including more fun new Adversary Modes. There are new locations coming for the recently released In and Out "

Would you say thi ssaga of dlc is over now or are we still at the "addition dlc" stage?

Hmmm, that pasted weird.

Edited by V.C 80

First, it was supposed to be out at the end of august, then, for "some" reason, it got delayed supposedly to september 20th, but, here goes another delay... still for unknown reason.

For me it looks like it's a technical matter. Changing their mind just for a date? For exemple May because it's supposed to be some biker celebration? I hope not. It sounds ridiculous.

"qbeta" has been updated right? So there is something.

I'd like to say that means the DLC's really big and that's why they're having issues, but then I remember how they took almost two years to make 4 heists ...

Still, maybe they're actually fixing a lot in the patch notes or something. Or maybe it really will be big; hopefully anyway.

if if if the dlc is delayed or still under construction i would find it very sparkly if they do an article like they did before stunning c*nts & finance and melony. telling us what to expect this fall wall ball hihihi and we all can be like ui ui ui.

come back after you took your pills please.

No no no, he's always welcome.

• Like 2

R* can't win can they? Release an update too early and people complain that it's rushed and should have been playtested more (CS and F&F), take too long and they want it ASAP no matter the state it's in.

Nobody does the former, what are you talking about?

Just wondering: what if they delayed the biker update, or any other update for that matter (if biker is not next ) because they plan to announce the next RDR and don't want one piece of news overshadowing the other?

Edited by PabtheFab

Just wondering: what if they delayed the biker update, or any other update for that matter (if biker is not next ) because they plan to announce the next RDR and don't want one piece of news overshadowing the other?

It's just a DLC, and these are two different games. I can hardly believe that.

Edited by CantaloupDRMC

A fun thing to do while waiting for new DLC is to take your stange for a spin, it draws a crowd!

14289819_333897370282913_423372046173213

it's a very Nice vehicle! I wish that if their would be a new classic muscle car in a future update (non hotrod) it would share the same engine sound in Every way. If only that could be true!
  • Like 3

They should hire a good programmer guy I know. Full of good ideas he was and always got stuff done.

Leslie Benz I think his name was....

Problem is, anywhere you have people, you have politics--and I mean anywhere; I suspect it's a bigger part of the change in vision for GTA Online than we might think. IMO, that vision has shifted from an amazing open world game to a drip-fed DLC money-maker. I say that based on comments from R* themselves in the early days of GTA Online about them caring more about the game than the money made from it. I think we can agree that that is no longer the case.

While I get that just throwing "new blood" at it isn't always the best solution (larger programming teams suffer from breakdown in communication, leading to *surprise!* bugs and other issues); with R* dev's track record for blatant errors and bugs in their releases and code, they have yet to explain exactly what they're doing to address the problem(s).

...and I don't expect they ever will; either they want to do something about it and their hands are tied (Take Two directive/money goals), or they're comfortable right where they are.

Edited by DentureDynamite

...and I don't expect they ever will; either they want to do something about it and their hands are tied, or they're comfortable right where they are.

ScreenShot20160915at.png

I'd say they're not too worried.

• Like 3

Although unlikely, it would be nice to see a newswire post today.

This.

Off topic, but I was playing last night and died because of players or cops, whatever it may have been, but I re spawned with the Masionette(?) 9 shirt. All black with the words Liberty City below it. Meh. Probably just glitched.

Edit. Picture below.

1y9tu1.jpg

Edited by OfficialTwiggz

Be nicer if it was tomorrow, they drop a post saying "hey guys! Update out in a week, but until then, here's another event weekend"

What's the chances we'll get a shark card update? take our shark cards to benny's where we could mod them; change up hydraulics, tune and even add vinyls for them, R* never gives us enough customisation with shark cards. Guessing R* are too lazy to do that and we'll just get standard ones :(

• Like 2

Well tell your source R* should anounce it even if it's not ready. It's better for us than waiting in the dark, just sayin'

announce even if not ready... you mean like they did with the heist?

and have people bitching about it for months on end?

they learned from that mistake not to announce til its 100% sure they can deliver on the set date.

This.

Off topic, but I was playing last night and died because of players or cops, whatever it may have been, but I re spawned with the Masionette(?) 9 shirt. All black with the words Liberty City below it. Meh. Probably just glitched.

Edit. Picture below.

1y9tu1.jpg

common glitch it usually happens while doing heists

Edited by Qaziush