1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

BenDeR
RedDagger
Message added by RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

After Hours  

656 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunter

• Mach1bud

• Gridl0k

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the thread title suggests, this is the place to speculate about the next updates coming to GTA Online. Please bear in mind that I won't be updating this post anymore. If you want to read the lat

The Rockstar Support Forum doesn't believe in anything I see...

Anyway, I dunno about you guys, but I expect an announcement today. If not, then I wait 'till next week (and not blame Yan or Mach :p ). I have my hopes up, bit if nothing comes, o'well.

• Like 3

It seems that you love to hate.

R* marketing is genius in fact. It´s like a hot girl that don´t even look at you but she is so hot she still drives you crazy.

Me love to Hate... Yeah... Whatever you say, that helps sleep at night LOL !!! For the record, I love alot of stuff, except Hate. I despise that Word! Can we all just get along? I just dont like listening to these Blowhards spewing Pure B.S. just for money and or fame, If i wanted to do that, I'd turn on my old CB Radio thats stored away. I'd kinda like to see R* crack down on some of these YT'ers especially the ones who are to young to remember the days when there were no DLCs and you had to wait a month to get Magazines to read about new games. But then again, That will never happen. So I have to learn to accept it.

you just have to learn not to watch clicbaity youtube videos made by 16y olds for 12y olds

soo... that discount week ends today right? So maybe new info from R* today? tomorrow maybe?

Chances of a surprise update dropping in the next hour?

0%

• Like 2

Rockstar neeeever drops DLC's on thursdays. Usually tuesdays.

If I remember correctly, they did once, but that was a looong time ago.

Rockstar neeeever drops DLC's on thursdays. Usually tuesdays.

If I remember correctly, they did once, but that was a looong time ago.

The question is, will they drop a trailer in the next hours.

You know that rumor of the Biker DLC coming out on the 20th? Well, it's most likely not happening on that date now (it's actually kinda unclear).

And before you sh*t on me (and Mach), there's a reason why I didn't want to talk directly about that date. It was not 100% sure (but hey, me and Mach still got the same info from a completely different source, so it's something). Now I don't know when it will be coming, and honestly playing with dates is so complicated and even dangerous, since Rockstar almost always change them because of issues and whatnot, and people love to give me sh*t and scream fake whenever something changes.

Is the Biker DLC still coming, is it even real? Yes, of course it is. But when ? No idea, we'll see.

15FMYHS.gif

• Like 3

Now that the biker update's release is completly unkown, it's kinda exiting to see what the other update might be. ( if there is one)

#stillbelieve

#announcementtoday

FFS yes, at least one or two vehicles with clothes I don't know... something... even if it's not much, it would be better than another damn weekly event sh*t.

We shall know in the next couple of hours... fingers crossed

At this moment I am happy with any update. Has been 2+ months since the last one and the game becomes stall again.

what if we get Lowriders - Part 3, LOL

-Blade
-Manana
-Peyote
-Emperor
-Donk Patriot
-Donk Cavalcade

Edited by EVOLUT7ON

-Donk Patriot

-Donk Cavalcade

I don't get it. I looked up "Donks" of both the Hummer and the Escalade and they look normal, only with big ass rims. Which we already have..

Biker update delayed until May 2017

Qv1oTf.jpg

:^:

-Monster Patriot

-Monster Cavalcade

ftfy

ac8e8cfb362561a5f01e22ace30da64b.jpg

Escalade800x600.jpg

I actually would love better customization for them, not the donk stuff but like customization stuff

Edited by CrysisAverted

Should be announced today and if not... hopefully tomorrow lol

Well if there is an announcement today, ut will probably come out in about 3 hours ( the same time Finance and Fellony/ Cunning Stunts Trailer dropped).

First, it was supposed to be out at the end of august, then, for "some" reason, it got delayed supposedly to september 20th, but, here goes another delay... still for unknown reason.

For me it looks like it's a technical matter. Changing their mind just for a date? For exemple May because it's supposed to be some biker celebration? I hope not. It sounds ridiculous.

"qbeta" has been updated right? So there is something.

Edited by jdwarfer

First, it was supposed to be out at the end of august, then, for "some" reason, it got delayed supposedly to september 20th, but, here goes another delay... still for unknown reason.

For me it looks like it's a technical matter. Changing their mind just for a date? For exemple May because it's supposed to be some biker celebration? I hope not. It sounds ridiculous.

What do you mean another delay? September 20th is still very possible, isn't it?

It is for technical reasons, at least that it was I was told.

R* can't win can they? Release an update too early and people complain that it's rushed and should have been playtested more (CS and F&F), take too long and they want it ASAP no matter the state it's in.

• Like 2

R* can't win can they? Release an update too early and people complain that it's rushed and should have been playtested more (CS and F&F), take too long and they want it ASAP no matter the state it's in.

If they can't release their DLCs "on time", don't you think that maybe they should hire more people?

• Like 2

If they can't release their DLCs "on time", don't you think that maybe they should hire more people?

They should hire a good programmer guy I know. Full of good ideas he was and always got stuff done.

Leslie Benz I think his name was....

• Like 13

The real problem isn't that the DLC is delayed. The problem is you get loose lipped employees that tell people there is a "insert theme" DLC coming out real soon. Then everyone gets all butthurt each passing week that it DOESN'T come out when it's not ready. My favorite DLC was the January Surprise. No one had a clue.

They should hire a good programmer guy I know. Full of good ideas he was and always got stuff done.

Leslie Benz I think his name was....

If leslie benz wins lawsuit R* gonna have to turn to pay 2 play dlcs.Which can explain rumored expansions.

• Like 1

if if if the dlc is delayed or still under construction i would find it very sparkly if they do an article like they did before stunning c*nts & finance and melony. telling us what to expect this fall wall ball hihihi and we all can be like ui ui ui.