1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

BenDeR
RedDagger
Message added by RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

After Hours  

656 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunter

• Mach1bud

• Gridl0k

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the thread title suggests, this is the place to speculate about the next updates coming to GTA Online. Please bear in mind that I won't be updating this post anymore. If you want to read the lat

Is there a reason why everyone is saying the biker dlc has been delayed, yet again?

because yan said so and we know whatever yan says is taken as gospel!

seriously, you cannot call it a delay because it has not being announced yet.

back in the day, gta V was announced and later changed the release day, thats a delay.

heist were announced multiple times, pushed back everytime, thats a delay.

• Like 3

If we are supposed to get a 6th property, and there is a dupe glitch, could this have something to do with the delay?

if it were for duping glitches, we would still have only 1 property...

duping glitches have been part of the game since the very beginning!

Oh no, biker DLC delayed AGAIN??? God damn, R*

Theyre making sure everything works before they make a release. Bad enough everyone will be bitching how they cant do this and that, at least everything will work the way its suppose for the most part.

Oh no, biker DLC delayed AGAIN??? God damn, R*

Theyre making sure everything works before they make a release. Bad enough everyone will be bitching how they cant do this and that, at least everything will work the way its suppose for the most part.

Keep believing this. WE are their testers.

• Like 3

If they ignored the first two, what makes you think the third anniversary will be the one to celebrate? I'd welcome it, just seems unlikely though..

they can celebrate by releasing a special shirt, maybe the vanilla unicorn shirt!

IMG_20160914_085123.jpg

the better way of celebrating the grand success of gta V on it 3rd anniversary is by going to a strip club!

That half-unicorn half-woman is weirding me out

If they ignored the first two, what makes you think the third anniversary will be the one to celebrate? I'd welcome it, just seems unlikely though..

they can celebrate by releasing a special shirt, maybe the vanilla unicorn shirt!

IMG_20160914_085123.jpg

the better way of celebrating the grand success of gta V on it 3rd anniversary is by going to a strip club!

That half-unicorn half-woman is weirding me out

its just an anal plug and a spiral dildo. nothing we havent seen before.

Well, here's hoping that we get 2x RP and cash on Survivals in these next coming weeks.

Survivals are honestly some of the most boring sh*t in the game imo. You pretty much just have to camp in the same cover on the edge of the map throughout the whole thing, otherwise you'll put yourself at a major disadvantage and end up getting shot from every direction. At least this is how I've felt in my fairly limited experience of playing them.

Double cash on VIP work again would be my jam as that gained you money really efficiently and you could just f*ck around in free mode while waiting for the cooldowns.

Edited by Richard Power Colt
  • Like 3

I feel if there were gun camos for survivals, I feel there'd be a larger incentive.

Or vehicles.

If there were more vehicles locked behind types of missions, etc. you can bet I'd do them.

Same. Imagine if the camos were actually really sick though. Call of Duty or Battlefield styled camos. Imagine if each survival had it's own set of camos for each gun? That'd definitely add more replay value for me at least.

• Like 4

You only need to camp one spot if you have poor awareness of your surroundings or can't kill enemies fast enough. I play survivals running and gunning, never staying in one spot and taking enemies out as quickly as possible.

• Like 2

Do you guys think R* will do something special this weekend since the anniversary is this Saturday?

I expect them to

do absolutely nothing like last year

Edited by CrysisAverted

You only need to camp one spot if you have poor awareness of your surroundings or can't kill enemies fast enough. I play survivals running and gunning, never staying in one spot and taking enemies out as quickly as possible.

Oh you mean using auto aim?
  • Like 1

Oh you mean using auto aim?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_mouse

I just had a Great Idea for a speculation about a new DLC, How about we quit worrying about what we're going to get or not get in the next DLC and just be Excited and surprised when R* releases them. Im getting to the point now, that Im Actually getting sick and tired of these F'in Rumors Already, especially when you have these Youtube Idiots who are actually getting paid for the Bull**** and their supposed "sources" Screw the Secret "sources". If aint coming from R* themselves, I take that s*** with the Tiniest Grain of salt you can find. Maybe Im old Fashioned or Maybe its because of this what seems like a neverending Headache & Neckache, Ive been dealing with Lately, Heck I dont know ... But I Much rather Prefer the surprise of getting a New DLC and not knowing what to expect in it. Like the way we got back in February (I Think) with the Sultan RS/Banshee 900R surprise.

Now If You'll excuse me ... I need to go find a Aspirin, The size of a Hockey Puck...

• Like 1

I just had a Great Idea for a speculation about a new DLC, How about we quit worrying about what we're going to get or not get in the next DLC and just be Excited and surprised when R* releases them. Im getting to the point now, that Im Actually getting sick and tired of these F'in Rumors Already, especially when you have these Youtube Idiots who are actually getting paid for the Bull**** and their supposed "sources" Screw the Secret "sources". If aint coming from R* themselves, I take that s*** with the Tiniest Grain of salt you can find. Maybe Im old Fashioned or Maybe its because of this what seems like a neverending Headache & Neckache, Ive been dealing with Lately, Heck I dont know ... But I Much rather Prefer the surprise of getting a New DLC and not knowing what to expect in it. Like the way we got back in February (I Think) with the Sultan RS/Banshee 900R surprise.

Now If You'll excuse me ... I need to go find a Aspirin, The size of a Hockey Puck...

If you're sick of the rumours then don't come into a f*cking speculation thread you numbskull.

If you're sick of the rumours then don't come into a f*cking speculation thread you numbskull.

Damn, he reminds me of people who barge into an appreciation thread of a car he hates, then spend entire paragraphs preaching why he thinks that car sucks.