1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

BenDeR
RedDagger
Message added by RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

After Hours  

656 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunter

• Mach1bud

• Gridl0k

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the thread title suggests, this is the place to speculate about the next updates coming to GTA Online. Please bear in mind that I won't be updating this post anymore. If you want to read the lat

I don't think we will get any announcement tomorrow. I expect a new event week on Friday though as per usual.

So event week fifty-eleven, huh? I'ma sell my game for booze and rebuy it when the biker DLC is out, then.

• Like 2

hahahaha who where the people again who where so sure that it was a hoax? :p

Yeah, there's a big old slice of humble pie waiting for them, but I imagine they'll turn it down :p

Just a shame all that money is going to the low level guys instead of us over at the higher end of the spectrum. I mean, that's their idea of rewarding high level players? Its been years since I was 135.

Let them have their 1 million theres rich dickheads that have played since day 1 exploiting these low ranks (ooooops just described myself lol)

Chances are that 1 mil will get them some ammo and guns (to do my crate runs :D )

• Like 2

Having the Biker DLC in October is fine. If it drops the 4th, it'll give three weeks to drop a POTENTIAL Halloween Surprise on the 25th. In all honesty, if you're only playing the game to flex your financial "muscles" only when a DLC drops, you're not truly enjoying the game. Half the time I jump on here after a DLC drops, it's "Oh man, HYPE TRAIN!!" Then 12 hours later, "R* Fail. I can't believe I wasted my money on this garbage."

• Like 3

Looking forward to Friday's trailer displaying bad ass choppers/crotch-rockets, clothes, and those new road rash style weapons for the the free roam missions, and RR64 GTA stunt races! Pumped for that garage mod at the clubhouse =D

• Like 1

Is there a reason why everyone is saying the biker dlc has been delayed, yet again?

Because Yan said so.

You know that rumor of the Biker DLC coming out on the 20th? Well, it's most likely not happening on that date now (it's actually kinda unclear).

And before you sh*t on me (and Mach), there's a reason why I didn't want to talk directly about that date. It was not 100% sure (but hey, me and Mach still got the same info from a completely different source, so it's something). Now I don't know when it will be coming, and honestly playing with dates is so complicated and even dangerous, since Rockstar almost always change them because of issues and whatnot, and people love to give me sh*t and scream fake whenever something changes.

Is the Biker DLC still coming, is it even real? Yes, of course it is. But when ? No idea, we'll see.

• Like 3

Looking forward to Friday's trailer displaying bad ass choppers/crotch-rockets, clothes, and those new road rash style weapons for the the free roam missions, and RR64 GTA stunt races! Pumped for that garage mod at the clubhouse =D

If only that was confirmed

Is there a reason why everyone is saying the biker dlc has been delayed, yet again?

Because Yan said so.

You know that rumor of the Biker DLC coming out on the 20th? Well, it's most likely not happening on that date now (it's actually kinda unclear).

And before you sh*t on me (and Mach), there's a reason why I didn't want to talk directly about that date. It was not 100% sure (but hey, me and Mach still got the same info from a completely different source, so it's something). Now I don't know when it will be coming, and honestly playing with dates is so complicated and even dangerous, since Rockstar almost always change them because of issues and whatnot, and people love to give me sh*t and scream fake whenever something changes.

Is the Biker DLC still coming, is it even real? Yes, of course it is. But when ? No idea, we'll see.

As stated buuuuuuuuut never rule out a change AS YAN ALWAYS SAYS

• Like 1

I'll never understand the dickriding of Yan and Mach. Especially Mach. He's not even a reputable source like Yan and Fun are. Anyways, these guys don't work at Rockstar, so acting like they do and taking everything they say with 100% assurance is just asinine.

EDIT: (just to avoid more butthurt replies) I don't hate what they do. I'm just saying people shouldn't take their words as gospel. They won't be right all of the time. Things happen.

Edited by TheRealCMPUNKFan

I'll never understand the dickriding of Yan and Mach. Especially Mach. He's not even a reputable source like Yan and Fun are. Anyways, these guys don't work at Rockstar, so acting like they do and taking everything they say with 100% assurance is just asinine.

To be fair, everyone liked me before I mentioned anything.

and I am pretty sure nobody is in here is assured anything 100%. Hell I dont even believe everything I say 100%.

and I am pretty sure nobody is in here is assured anything 100%.

What I'm saying is that a lot of people take leaks as official statements from Rockstar nowadays when they obviously shouldn't. Then again, it's likely little kids doing this but still. It just annoys me because it causes unnecessary anger from the fans as if Rockstar went back on a promise or some sh*t.

Edited by TheRealCMPUNKFan
  • Like 4

What I'm saying is that a lot of people take leaks as official statements from Rockstar nowadays when they obviously shouldn't. Then again, it's likely little kids doing this but still. It just annoys me because it causes unnecessary anger from the fans as if Rockstar went back on a promise or some sh*t.

to be fair,its mostly the "youtubers" who take the info from yan and mach and then say it is "official".

don't think that the entire sh*tfest was needed as it wasn't yan's or mach's fault. but i do understand you frustration.

but now i'm out before scag wants to kill me for mentioning the youtubers :(

Edited by jdv95
  • Like 2

to be fair,its mostly the "youtubers" who take the info from yan and mach and then say it is "official".

don't think that the entire sh*tfest was needed as it wasn't yan's or mach's fault. but i do understand you frustration.

Scag is just an angry troll. Don't worry about him. Lol. I just hope this supposed Biker update is worth the delays, if you can call them that.

• Like 2

Scag is just an angry troll. Don't worry about him. Lol. I just hope this supposed Biker update is worth the delays, if you can call them that. if the biker update Will be the next big update though. Seems to be a rather heavy undertaking for rockstar.
  • Like 1

So what would the payouts be in survivals than? 10k rp and $60k for 30 minutes

Doing sightseer 3 times in a half hour would be around $66k and you don't have to spend money once the survival is over on the ammo you used in it.

Double $ in Heists, Missions, VIP work, and CEO work > everything else for double $

Edited by Xiled

I'm confused about this 1 million dollar thing. Is it only for players who were <135 and reaching it or for everyone? Do we need to have logged in during that time if it was for everyone?

Edit: NVM scrolled down and saw Yan's post.

Edited by YESYESYES

I'm hoping when GTA V/Online ends it goes out with a bang. Which shouldn't be very long from now. So that itself has me hyped. I wonder how they will end it?

I don't mean to start an argument it's just what I believe.

Edited by eyman