1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

BenDeR
RedDagger
Message added by RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

After Hours  

656 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunter

• Mach1bud

• Gridl0k

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the thread title suggests, this is the place to speculate about the next updates coming to GTA Online. Please bear in mind that I won't be updating this post anymore. If you want to read the lat

So.. Anyone got their 1m ?

Not me, but my friend juuuust got his. ~ 20 mins ago.

Ey8nWlK.png

Edit: Wait, HunterBro noticed that it actually says $100.000...

BRB, gonna talk with my friend for a monent. Gotta know if he bought a Shark Card too or not.

There we go. Better resolution now, as he did a Screenshot through his PlayStation (which explains the improved quality). He got two Alert messages, which is quite uncommon. Anyway:

CpU82wA.png

fakeass.png

Was that the best job you could do?

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but that guy is my brother - I don't believe he'd do whatever it is that's being said.

He's one of the good guys; there's no way he's faked anything.

• Like 2

Does anyone know when will be released the Biker dLc for GTA 5?

I'm tired of not seeing new information since Yan and MrBossFTClickbait says bullsh*ts!!

Stop being a dick to Yan. He hears info and he tells us. If Rockstar then changes something, it isn't his fault. He doesn't know everything, he doesn't work there... And yes, it is entirely possible to delay something without an official release date.

If you think a dlc might be ready for some time in January but you run into problems and realized it might not be ready til February.. that's a delay even if a formal date isn't known. It's coding. Sometimes bugs can be hard to solve in code leading to months of backlog..

Without Yan we wouldn't even know if something was coming. We'd all be crying that we thought cunning stunts was the last dlc

Edited by pie4july
  • Like 3

I actually think it would be cool if they threw us a few Bennys cars. If they plan on adding any new Halloween stuff this year we are gonna need to have an update to hide the files in.

Remember the Banshee/Sultan update? I want another one of those.

IV Sentinel anyone?

:D

It would be more than perfect!

qi6gdVih.jpg

I wish they'd bring it to online already. Been having so much fun with IV Pack on PC that I rarely play online on PS4 anymore

• Like 1

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but that guy is my brother - I don't believe he'd do whatever it is that's being said.

He's one of the good guys; there's no way he's faked anything.

Look closer. It's literal bullsh*t!

He's trolling.

Ey8nWlK.png

BRB, gonna talk with my friend for a monent. Gotta know if he bought a Shark Card too or not.

There we go. Better resolution now, as he did a Screenshot through his PlayStation (which explains the improved quality). He got two Alert messages, which is quite uncommon. Anyway:

CpU82wA.png

fakeass.png

I'm not trying to fake anything, I'm just copying the picture my bud sent me. I hate fakers myself, so it's never something I'd do (and honestly, who would fake pictures anyway?)

Needless to say, I'm gonna have a loooong Skype chat with that bud.

Please let that updated qubeta mean something.

Getting a weird feeling that there Will be a update drought again.

Me too. My DLC senses are tingling...

You know that rumor of the Biker DLC coming out on the 20th? Well, it's most likely not happening on that date now (it's actually kinda unclear).

And before you sh*t on me (and Mach), there's a reason why I didn't want to talk directly about that date. It was not 100% sure (but hey, me and Mach still got the same info from a completely different source, so it's something). Now I don't know when it will be coming, and honestly playing with dates is so complicated and even dangerous, since Rockstar almost always change them because of issues and whatnot, and people love to give me sh*t and scream fake whenever something changes.

Is the Biker DLC still coming, is it even real? Yes, of course it is. But when ? No idea, we'll see.

Much respect from me to you and Mach.
  • Like 3

Ey8nWlK.png

CpU82wA.png

fakeass.png

I'm not trying to fake anything, I'm just copying the picture my bud sent me. I hate fakers myself, so it's never something I'd do (and honestly, who would fake pictures anyway?)

Needless to say, I'm gonna have a loooong Skype chat with that bud.

have him screenshot the bank transactions...it should say "Given By Rockstar"
  • Like 2

Lol according to MrBoss, the filler might be the Halloween update... It's in a month. Can't believe that, it's something else.

Edited by CantaloupDRMC

Well, to the people that don't follow forums or don't follow clickbait YouTube videos, I'm sorry. We're halfway through September and our last update was, what early July?

Not a peep from rockstar. I would have given up by now.

You know that rumor of the Biker DLC coming out on the 20th? Well, it's most likely not happening on that date now (it's actually kinda unclear).

And before you sh*t on me (and Mach), there's a reason why I didn't want to talk directly about that date. It was not 100% sure (but hey, me and Mach still got the same info from a completely different source, so it's something). Now I don't know when it will be coming, and honestly playing with dates is so complicated and even dangerous, since Rockstar almost always change them because of issues and whatnot, and people love to give me sh*t and scream fake whenever something changes.

Is the Biker DLC still coming, is it even real? Yes, of course it is. But when ? No idea, we'll see.

Fair enough! Thanks for letting us know Yan

• Like 2

Cars what we need return to GTA V:

Hermes, Hustler, Walton, Rat Truck Custom, Broadway hardtop and convertible, Regina TLAD, sabre 80s, PMP 600, Presidente, Rebla, Hellenbach GT (LCS), Sentinel IV, More Obey cars, Uranus IV, Savanna, Yosemite, Super GT, More audi models, New Vigero (new Chevy camaro), clover, Buccaner IV, More civil cars (new models and IV Pack Cars) for Story Mode DLC

Bikes:

Lycan, Diabolus, Hellfury, angel, wolfsbane, Revenant, Double T and Hakuchou Custom, Zombie, NRG 900 in all versions, Freeway, Wayfarer

New guns For GTA V

Open Interiors Like Bahama Mamas and Tequi La La

San Fierro And Las Venturas

New Characters

Missions

Heists Like Ocean Eleven Movie XD with Lester Drinking a Martini In Italian coasts

North Yankton is a beautiful place but is a not a funny place

Liberty City updated with new towers from new york

CJ Back please!!! XD

and more things make GTA V the best Game Ever Made....But this is only a motherf*ck*ing dream :'(

How wold you feel if we didn't get dlc until next year? The only dlc we got was the usual season with nothing new?

Nothing. Australia awaits. The only difference is whether I'll have one last update to screw around with before I pack up and leave.

2SrNNBv.jpg

Hermes, Hustler, Walton, Rat Truck Custom, Broadway hardtop and convertible, Regina TLAD, sabre 80s, PMP 600, Presidente, Rebla, Hellenbach GT (LCS), Sentinel IV, More Obey cars, Uranus IV, Savanna, Yosemite, Super GT, More audi models, New Vigero (new Chevy camaro), clover, Buccaner IV, More civil cars (new models and IV Pack Cars) for Story Mode DLC

Bikes:

Lycan, Diabolus, Hellfury, angel, wolfsbane, Revenant, Double T and Hakuchou Custom, Zombie, NRG 900 in all versions, Freeway, Wayfarer

New guns For GTA V

New Characters

Missions

Heists Like Ocean Eleven Movie XD with Lester Drinking a Martini In Italian coasts

CJ Back please!!! XD

and more things make GTA V the best Game Ever Made....But this is only a motherf*ck*ing dream :'(

I find the lack of IV Turismo disturbing.

Edited by Mattoropael
  • Like 6

Bikes:

New guns For GTA V

New Characters

Missions

North Yankton is a beautiful place but is a not a funny place [What do you mean by that?]

CJ Back please!!! XD

and more things make GTA V the best Game Ever Made passable....But this is only a motherf*ck*ing dream :'(

FTFY

North Yankton is a boring place (liquor stores easly robbed driving a Phoenix) Strip Clubs, a cinema XD, Cementery, Bank (robbed in 2004).....Alien Frozen in the River LMAO.....So Paleto Bay and Grand Senora desert is better than Cold Yankton? YES! North Yankton looks awesome but rockstar games never made a gta game in a Small city, but if Rockstar Games add Chicago, Seattle Or Detroit in Nort Yankton State this place be amazing in a future O.o

Edited by JLGTA<3

Bikes:

New guns For GTA V

New Characters

Missions

CJ Back please!!! XD

HELLENBACH GT, OH YES! I thought I was the only one who even knows that exists.

Edited by Collibosher
  • Like 2
DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Bikes:

New guns For GTA V

New Characters

Missions

CJ Back please!!! XD

Wishlist thread exists for a reason.
  • Like 2