GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

BenDeR
RedDagger
Message added by RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

After Hours  

658 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

Can anyone check if the name "p4bihla" is the hash that fun posted a few pages back (0x21FCAEF6)?

Hash collision.

Thought so, well that's the only thing I got that is under 10 characters and isn't complete gibberish.

What about Overflod? that's Koenigsegg and they've got one vehicle which is the Entity XF and that's been there since release. It's a CCXR so it'd make perfect sense for my favourite cars to be added. The Agera, Regera of the almighty One:1

Regera is already in GTA Online. See rear of Pfister 811.

Only the tail lights...

Do you think of the Infernus as a Murcielago or Zonda? what about an Osiris, is it a LaFerrari or Huayra? lol it's not a Regera at all. The Entity is a pure Koenigsegg, tail lights don't make it a different car. Anyone thinks of the 811 of a 918.

Actually the Entity XF has the roof, or back portion of the roof, of the Porsche Carrera GT.

Hm well the Carrera has metal bulges, not mesh grills like the Entity. In other words, the Adder doesn't have Bugatti rear circle lights but do we think of it as anything other than a Veyron?

I just want a new Overflod as there hasn't been a car based on one since the game released. Why does that request need people telling me the 811 is a Regera when it's slow as f*ck and only has the same tail lights lol. One:1 and Regera are the fastest accelerating cars in the world.

Hello, so I thought R* will stop doing stupid sh*t like adding scripts planned for the future but they actually did it with Cunning Stunts

You know what I always do, checking decompiled scripts and stuff.

This time I found new empty scripts hinted for future update.

am_mp_personal_mod_garagegb_biker_bad_dealgb_biker_initiationgb_biker_joustgb_biker_rescue_contactgb_vehicle_export

The ones that start with "gb" is basically related to CEO or VIP Work/Missions or even a new status to the SecuroServ system.

The first one is pretty interesting as it's related to "modding your garage" ?

Every script that start with "am_mp" is property related, something that you can own.

What do you think ?

These codes and something related to a future update of bikers as well as gta 4 the lost and damned ?

Hello, so I thought R* will stop doing stupid sh*t like adding scripts planned for the future but they actually did it with Cunning Stunts

You know what I always do, checking decompiled scripts and stuff.

This time I found new empty scripts hinted for future update.

am_mp_personal_mod_garagegb_biker_bad_dealgb_biker_initiationgb_biker_joustgb_biker_rescue_contactgb_vehicle_export
The ones that start with "gb" is basically related to CEO or VIP Work/Missions or even a new status to the SecuroServ system.

The first one is pretty interesting as it's related to "modding your garage" ?

Every script that start with "am_mp" is property related, something that you can own.

What do you think ?

These codes and something related to a future update of bikers as well as gta 4 the lost and damned ?Nah, it's related to the space travel DLC.

Ugh come on people, use the squishy thing in your head.

Edited by theNGclan

SirGrandTheft

If there really is gonna be a biker DLC I'd say it be sometime in September as were are getting the Stunt Race Creator on August 2nd and were only after getting a big Update.

Edited by SirGrandTheft

enjoyingorc6742

for anyone interested into why people want more choppers, here's a history of Harley-Davidson

Lol can't believe you said Benefactor of all brands. Anyway forget about cars :) and Mercedes don't make bikes and if they do then they're not any good cos I've never heard of them.

Mercedes owns a stake in MV Agusta. In R*'s simplified corporate world, that's close enough.

Lol can't believe you said Benefactor of all brands. Anyway forget about cars :) and Mercedes don't make bikes and if they do then they're not any good cos I've never heard of them.

Mercedes owns a stake in MV Agusta. In R*'s simplified corporate world, that's close enough.Yeah I suppose so :) but I don't think any of them bikes are popular enough to be added in, but R* do like to add unsuspected vehicles.

I hope they give us Dirtbikes and nice choppers like the Gargoyle, but if they add Superbikes which I'm praying they do then the bikes I listed are a MUST. Especially the S1000RR, ZX-10R and R1. We might finally see the NRG-900 return as it's a Top 10 bike (Ducati Panigale)

Re-Dragon-Cro

Been waiting so long for a biker update, this surely is nice news.So since we know that its on its way what do you guys think could be the next big thing to please a certain crowd? Tuners maybe?

As I always say, the more varaety the better.

Edited by Re-Dragon-Cro

CarimboHanky

Am I the only one who sees here original scrapped concept for GTAO (where you had to choose between Vagos, Losts and LSPD)?

Nah bruh, and I think it's a fantastic idea. I never considered the joining of gangs but the ability to earn money 'legitimately' seems like a missed opportunity and an easy one at that. You could be a Cop, EMT, Fire Fighter, Taxi Driver, etc. It may seem silly, but I think people would lose their minds for that option. If you're a cop in free mode you get alerted to crimes being committed in the city by other players and it's your job to get them. Simple! and fun! So....why not?

being a cop in gtao would be an open license to grief!

gimme that!!! haha

Been waiting so long for a biker update, this surely is nice news.So since we know that its on its way what do you guys think could be the next big thing to please a certain crowd? Tuners maybe?

As I always say, the more varaety the better.

the unlimited garages dlc!

as the name suggest, this dlc would simply remove the current property cap and allow players to own as many properties as it money allows him!

this dlc would also revamp the pegasus system, replacing the long dropdown list with a more organized system that would have vehicles divided by categories.

a new pegasus service that would allow players to customize their vehicles and a selling option!

I hope it's not out in September. I want it in August! :D

• Like 3

Am I the only one who sees here original scrapped concept for GTAO (where you had to choose between Vagos, Losts and LSPD)?

Nah bruh, and I think it's a fantastic idea. I never considered the joining of gangs but the ability to earn money 'legitimately' seems like a missed opportunity and an easy one at that. You could be a Cop, EMT, Fire Fighter, Taxi Driver, etc. It may seem silly, but I think people would lose their minds for that option. If you're a cop in free mode you get alerted to crimes being committed in the city by other players and it's your job to get them. Simple! and fun! So....why not?

I'd love to be a legitimate cop in Freemode. It'd give me a reason to engage in PvP rather than just mindless boredom. Other stuff like Taxi drivers and Paramedics would be awesome too - just like the GTAIII 'Crazy Taxi' style runs, to earn a bit of small change.

Would be good if there was no friendly fire among police too, so other player Officers and NPCs could help you out.

I have always wanted this in GTA:O.

Arma 3 does it with their Life mods (PC game), basically you can be anything you want, even a tow truck guy. I would watch twitch streamers RP Cops in Arma and it was pretty awesome.

I wish GTA would add in EMT and police activities for players, it would change everything, in a good way.

Here are a couple fun vids of people RP'ing EMTs and Police men.

Police RP:

Life as an EMT:

Long videos but you guys get the idea.

PoeticWhisper

If this biker DLC is true then I'm gonna sh*t bricks. I've been asking for this since day 1.

• Like 2

I'd love to be a legitimate cop in Freemode. It'd give me a reason to engage in PvP rather than just mindless boredom. Other stuff like Taxi drivers and Paramedics would be awesome too - just like the GTAIII 'Crazy Taxi' style runs, to earn a bit of small change.

Would be good if there was no friendly fire among police too, so other player Officers and NPCs could help you out.

I would love that, it was on my idea list aswell. Having some nice jobs/missions and possibly the option to be a cop/taxi driver in freemode would be lovely. Something like the first response mod on pc.

EMER.jpg?dl=1

Edited by FifaYoun
  • Like 2

Glad to see R* listining to the demands for their fans

Exactly. I can take or leave biker dlc myself, but it is so refreshing to see Rockstar finally listen to the people asking for stuff. It bodes well for everyone really.

It gives off really good vibes.

• Like 1

"The Hunter is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with a top speed of 180mph. Known as the most lethal helicopter in military history, the Hunter is basically a flying tank that can sustain just as much damage as it gives out. Solve that nasty divorce or border dispute in style."

^The Hunter's unused Warstock description. Click here if you'd like to see it return.

We also need more advanced clothing/customization for female characters. Click here to see why, in what way, and what can be done.

Project: Helisexuality. Click me to support.

Exactly. I can take or leave biker dlc myself, but it is so refreshing to see Rockstar finally listen to the people asking for stuff. It bodes well for everyone really.

I find it really, really unlikely that any of this is is a result of Rockstar listening to anything. All the evidence points to DLC taking months if not a year or more to come out the pipeline, much longer than it has been since any real number of people mentioned wanting bikers.

• Like 1

I find it really, really unlikely that any of this is is a result of Rockstar listening to anything. All the evidence points to DLC taking months if not a year or more to come out the pipeline, much longer than it has been since any real number of people mentioned wanting bikers.

People have wanted biker stuff for some time.

I guess I can go back in miserable, grumpy, disgruntled mode if you'd like?

• Like 1

"The Hunter is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with a top speed of 180mph. Known as the most lethal helicopter in military history, the Hunter is basically a flying tank that can sustain just as much damage as it gives out. Solve that nasty divorce or border dispute in style."

^The Hunter's unused Warstock description. Click here if you'd like to see it return.

We also need more advanced clothing/customization for female characters. Click here to see why, in what way, and what can be done.

Project: Helisexuality. Click me to support.

TyphoonJames

Fingers crossed for the helisexuals!

Gnocchi Flip Flops

It is like they are finally listening lol. First the Grotti Bwstia GTS. I've been begging for a proper Ferrari, especially an FF for over a year. They nailed that. And then the Porsche 918 Spyder. They nailed that. And now the Ocelot Lynx. That car, they nailed my request almost to a tee. It evem has exhaust backfire like I wanted.

Commander S

Hoping this is a continuing trend - c'mon, R*, gimme that Supra... :rah:

(and maybe one hairstyle that doesn't look like complete and utter arse)

CarimboHanky

It is like they are finally listening lol. First the Grotti Bwstia GTS. I've been begging for a proper Ferrari, especially an FF for over a year. They nailed that. And then the Porsche 918 Spyder. They nailed that. And now the Ocelot Lynx. That car, they nailed my request almost to a tee. It evem has exhaust backfire like I wanted.request more garage space... try to keep that streak going! hahaha

CrysisAverted

testarossa ferrari R* plz

• Like 3

infectedG636

Coming August 2nd is the Stunt Creator + more? Contender and Dune are just my speculation. Although maybe Biker Update could come out....bby

+ those things are probably going to be a hotfix cause they're already in the game.

Edited by infectedG636

CarimboHanky

Coming August 2nd is the Stunt Creator + more? Contender and Dune are just my speculation. Although maybe Biker Update could come out....bby

+ those things are probably going to be a hotfix cause they're already in the game.

dont think the stunt creator is already in the game, im sure the pc people would have found a way to load the creator and do some map with the new props already, and as far as i know thats not the case.

i expect a small patch that day.

All this hype for the update. Lol you gotta remember it's R*. They're probably going to mess it up somehow, and it's all gonna be super expensive.

And by messing it up I mean not being able to put our crew emblems on the new clothes. I'm not sure if you've noticed but most (if not all) of the new clothes from recent updates WILL NOT let you put the crew emblem on them. If bikers can't put their patch on a leather vest....it's gonna be bad...

A leather vest? That'll be $200k please. kesh kurds rule R*....remember that.

Edited by Rooni

FR_Player-One

dont think the stunt creator is already in the game, im sure the pc people would have found a way to load the creator and do some map with the new props already, and as far as i know thats not the case.

Well, em, they did ?

you don't even have to watch the video btw

Edited by FR_Player-One
  • Like 2

-CREATIONS-

You're wrong mate. The stunt creator is already ingame. I have no idea how my friend was able to use it but we were playing a few custom stunt races yesterday.

eagyz43.jpg

There's still a possibilty that R* will be adding new props on release day but as of now it seems to be fully functional.

• Like 3

Symphonight

I've just see something in the game, on one of the decoration panels on the news stuntrace, there is a Pißwasser add (a german company.) who is show with the double blue and red line, who is the BMW race livery, so.. may one day we could see a racing sentinel ;) as an european car lover, It could be awesome now that we could (soon) make our own race circuit ;)

20ub9k7.jpg

1195nhj.jpg

2zockt4.jpg

504nig.jpg

Edited by symphonight