GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

BenDeR
RedDagger
Message added by RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

After Hours  

658 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

Phatgordo13

-snip-

Direct that towards Retro - I'm not supporting Rockstar here.

I didn't really mean to direct it at anybody. I think the conversation is interesting.

People have been really wishing for something big to come to GTA:Online for awhile, and now it seems more than ever that it isn't coming at all. Remember when Heists were going to be, like, a regular update? It wasn't just supposed to be the original set-ups but a series of heists afterwards. That fell through. There was a huge delay on the initial release of Heists right out of the gate too. There appears to have been a plan, originally, that shifted for one reason or another. I find it interesting concerning the timing of Benzie's departure as well. How much of that was caused by 'creative differences'?

The Benz did an interview, long ago, before GTA V released (I think) talking about a master plan for GTA Online as a growing and evolving world. He committed to adding cities and such as the game grew on. Consider the recent rumors of a Red Dead follow up at E3 that never panned out. If that's true, theyre certainly not working on new locations. That is, probably, one of the most tedious parts to game design....creating the world itself. Even if they were interested in creating more cities, why do that for free or even a bulky DLC when it can be a part of a new title? Again, to my point about Shark Cards, people are still paying money for this anyways, so what motivation does R* have for bringing on a large asset like that for less gains then they could in a new title?

They could spend the time, money, people, resources, etc on creating a new world for GTA and sell it as a $20-$30 DLC, but how far do the residuals go with that? Perhaps Shark Card purchases are declining. That would put incentive in using those resources to create a new world for the next GTA, Red Ded, or whatever the hell as a stand alone has the potential to reap huge rewards from residual income steaming from Shark Cards or something similar.

It's not about supporting R* or not. The conversation is about understanding their business model. Considering their secrecy it makes all of it speculation, and that's why its fun. No? lol

• Like 2
x1x8blG.pngxLE0acU.pngU8hagTN.png

TubewayArmy

What about Overflod? that's Koenigsegg and they've got one vehicle which is the Entity XF and that's been there since release. It's a CCXR so it'd make perfect sense for my favourite cars to be added. The Agera, Regera of the almighty One:1

Regera is already in GTA Online. See rear of Pfister 811.

gta online in vice city would be amazing thou

Oh yeah I can get behind that!

There'd be much more places to use boats if had Vice City - I think they'd actually get used fairly often in a game set there.

Plus we haven't had a current gen version of Vice City yet.

• Like 2

"The Hunter is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with a top speed of 180mph. Known as the most lethal helicopter in military history, the Hunter is basically a flying tank that can sustain just as much damage as it gives out. Solve that nasty divorce or border dispute in style."

^The Hunter's unused Warstock description. Click here if you'd like to see it return.

We also need more advanced clothing/customization for female characters. Click here to see why, in what way, and what can be done.

Project: Helisexuality. Click me to support.

lll-H-I-M-lll

I expect a map expansion otherwise this game is dead

You should expanse your scull's space for brain dude.

Careful here cysiek fantasyfanboyboy1987 owns people (in his little world of imaginary los santos)

What about Overflod? that's Koenigsegg and they've got one vehicle which is the Entity XF and that's been there since release. It's a CCXR so it'd make perfect sense for my favourite cars to be added. The Agera, Regera of the almighty One:1

Only the tail lights...

Do you think of the Infernus as a Murcielago or Zonda? what about an Osiris, is it a LaFerrari or Huayra? lol it's not a Regera at all. The Entity is a pure Koenigsegg, tail lights don't make it a different car. Anyone thinks of the 811 of a 918.

TheRealSnitch

What if they released a San Fierro DLC just to f*ck with Watch Dogs 2?

What's the point? Nobody's going to buy Watch dogs 2 anyway.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

not sure if hyped for a posible bikers dlc....

though i would love to sacrifice one of my greatest workhorse (which is my bati 801) for something that is faster because i never liked the low insurance and the lack of customisation options(i like people paying for what they destroy and i would have loved to put some carbon on the bike here and there and have a nicer exhaust), ugh....

the property cap might not be raised ever again, and since i got not much reason to buy new content anymore in the form of cars, i rather would love them to fix matchmaking and fix more bugs or what i consider useless stuff

i would love to just be able to host myself a full race lobby within 2 minutes, request my vehicles just when i want them, have balanced fights with people in freeroam...ect...

it would make the content already in the game more fun

1GPM69f.jpg

lll-H-I-M-lll

If we a biker dlc im hoping we get a two stroke crosser il be in my element braaaaaaaaaap braaaaaaaaaap ting ting ting ting :D

I think R* mentioning using secondary characters for additional garage space was more of a suggestion to people who are to impatient to wait for the 6th property or are complaining they have to sell cars to get the new ones. Cause they just can't wait. Myself I'll just sell the less expensive ones to make room. Problem solved. Personally I don't give a sh*t about a biker dlc. I'd rather have an import export dlc which let's us sell high end stolen cars for a higher price tag. Similar to San Andreas where there was a list at the docks each week. Hard to find cars and stuff like that.Even military vehicles that had to be stolen like a tank. Stealing a tank from fort zancudo with a cargo Bob would be sweet especially for a decent payday.

I was going to give Watch Dogs 2 a miss as they got rid of Aiden and changing characters ruins games for me. I couldn't ever play Hitman if they changed 47, Splinter Cell for Sam Fisher, Bully for Jimmy Hopkins, etc. But the recent gameplay looked quite good to be fair but why change!!!

Aiden was alive and well at the end FFS. But on topic, thanks so much to Fun De Panda, pandas might not be as good as tigers but you personally are a great guy. Very much appreciate the leaking,

TheRealSnitch

I was going to give Watch Dogs 2 a miss as they got rid of Aiden and changing characters ruins games for me. I couldn't ever play Hitman if they changed 47, Splinter Cell for Sam Fisher, Bully for Jimmy Hopkins, etc. But the recent gameplay looked quite good to be fair but why change!!!

Aiden was alive and well at the end FFS. But on topic, thanks so much to Fun De Panda, pandas might not be as good as tigers but you personally are a great guy. Very much appreciate the leaking,

Fun De Bowling. Bowling pins are superior to all.

carnerd3000

Only the tail lights...

Do you think of the Infernus as a Murcielago or Zonda? what about an Osiris, is it a LaFerrari or Huayra? lol it's not a Regera at all. The Entity is a pure Koenigsegg, tail lights don't make it a different car. Anyone thinks of the 811 of a 918.

Actually the Entity XF has the roof, or back portion of the roof, of the Porsche Carrera GT.

Edited by carnerd3000

I hope the biker DLC leak is true,I've been waiting for it for years.I really hope there will be a lot of choppers, cruisers and touring bikes (GTA 4 and TLAD bikes, VCS Wintergreen, SA Goldwing-Wayfarer, maybe some European or Japanese cruiser, maybe a bike based on Indian Chief Classic...),but other kinds of bikes would be cool too (GTA 4 NRG900, SA FCR900, VCS Streetfighter, LCS Manchez...,maybe return Streetfighter as some 60s or 70s bike like Triumph Bonneville, Honda CB750F or Kawasaki Z1,and FCR900 as some 80s or early 90s sports bike like Kawasaki GPZ900R, Suzuki GSXR1100, Yamaha FZR1000 or Ducati 900SS).

Some biker gear would also be awesome,like better looking helmets (NPCs have two different types of half helmets, Trevor and some NPCs have WW2 helmets, Trevor also has some cool open face helmets...), leather and denim vests, biker boots, stuff like spiked wristbands, wallet chains and other stuff bikers wear.Also some long metalhead-style hair and some proper beards,and a few more biker-style tattoos.

Edited by LeopardGecko
  • Like 4

What if they released a San Fierro DLC just to f*ck with Watch Dogs 2?

lol, would be awesome but impossible

• Like 1

Am I the only one who sees here original scrapped concept for GTAO (where you had to choose between Vagos, Losts and LSPD)?

Anyway here is my personal wishlist for Biker DLC:

• Usable bats (and other melee weapons) on the bike (TLAD)
    5575-gta-iv-the-lost-and-damned.jpg
  • Convoying with the crew members (TLAD):433559-grand-theft-auto-iv-the-lost-and-

Vehicles:

• Zombie (this one is god damn must!)
  • SlamVAN (customizable Lost Slamvan)
  • Sabre (not GT or Turbo)
  • Diabolous
  • Revenant
  • Freeway
  • Hellfury
  • Lycan
  • Nightblade
  • Wolfsbane
  • Faggio Ultra (IV Variant)
  • NRG900F
  • NRG900RR (Benny's Bike)
  • Double-T Custom (Benny's Bike)
  • Hakuchou Custom (Benny's Bike)

Weapons:

• Automatic Shotgun (Street Sweeper)
  • Pipe Bomb
  • Combat Shotgun (Remington 1100)
  • Combat Sniper (PSG-1)
Edited by MGgames100

----------------------

Aiden had as much personality as a paper bag. I welcome the new kid protag. Game looks infinity better now.

OT: Biker DLC could be great. Throw in some nice homages to TLAD, the Angel and other bikes from the add-on, and dual shotguns, and it could be awesome.

Edited by jacka

Can anyone check if the name "p4bihla" is the hash that fun posted a few pages back (0x21FCAEF6)?

Can anyone check if the name "p4bihla" is the hash that fun posted a few pages back (0x21FCAEF6)?

Yes, why are you asking and what is "p4bihla"?

GTA 5 uses Jenkins hash function for generating there hashes or not? If they do than p4bihla gives me the hash that fun posted a few pages ago.

Phatgordo13

Am I the only one who sees here original scrapped concept for GTAO (where you had to choose between Vagos, Losts and LSPD)?

Nah bruh, and I think it's a fantastic idea. I never considered the joining of gangs but the ability to earn money 'legitimately' seems like a missed opportunity and an easy one at that. You could be a Cop, EMT, Fire Fighter, Taxi Driver, etc. It may seem silly, but I think people would lose their minds for that option. If you're a cop in free mode you get alerted to crimes being committed in the city by other players and it's your job to get them. Simple! and fun! So....why not?

x1x8blG.pngxLE0acU.pngU8hagTN.png

GTA 5 uses Jenkins hash function for generating there hashes or not? If they do than p4bihla gives me the hash that fun posted a few pages ago.

Iknow about that it uses Joaat, but what the hell is "p4bihla"?

I ended up running across something interesting while spawning some vehilces on PC. I originally wanted to see how many different variants of vehilces there were, and I ran across another variant of the mule called Mule2 internally. It has a unique back door to it that actually opens up as a ramp.

http://i.imgur.com/1IPbeW0.jpg

https://imgur.com/fh65DKk

The Mule used in Series A is called Mule3 internally. I have never seen this variant used anywhere before. Is it new?

It's used in SP in the properties missions.

I ended up running across something interesting while spawning some vehilces on PC. I originally wanted to see how many different variants of vehilces there were, and I ran across another variant of the mule called Mule2 internally. It has a unique back door to it that actually opens up as a ramp.

http://i.imgur.com/1IPbeW0.jpg

https://imgur.com/fh65DKk

The Mule used in Series A is called Mule3 internally. I have never seen this variant used anywhere before. Is it new?

It's used in SP in the properties missions.

Well sh*t. Thought I had come across something interesting. Never played those missions before so that may explain why it's new to me.

Also, for bikes, it'd be nice if we could finally insure bicycles and have them delivered by the mechanic.

Yes we need to be able to recover cycle bikes after destruction as I am sure I am 100% fact in saying this that the only time people use

bikes is in cycle invite/friend only lobbies and in private lobbies, too much risk riding in public esp if you have a coloured bike from

the glitch or street spawn locations.

I've seen an exception to this. In a public session, I once saw that another CEO who had been harassing me had just gone into his apartment. I started heading that way, hoping to catch him coming out. Before I got there, I saw on the map that he was now moving away from his apartment. I went off radar and pursued him, but when I caught up to him, I was extremely surprised to see that he was on a bicycle. Why a CEO would ride a bicycle in a public session is beyond my ability to comprehend. Needless to say, I rammed him, then shotgunned the f*cker as he was getting back up.

This would be an amazing update if the theme consist of mainly choppers...

• Like 2

Hash collision.

Hash collision.

I've had my hash crunching software running most of the afternoon without a hit, and as I'm going to be laid up tomorrow with a sprained ankle, I'll tweak my software and see if I can get a result.