GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

BenDeR
RedDagger
Message added by RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

After Hours  

658 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

Multiple colored variations of the same pipe don't count. Even then, we've been building similar tracks high up in the air ages before SC update.

Opinions I guess. These new races are nothing like the crap people made before. Huge differences. Prop snapping. 150 prop limit. Split checkpoints. Deleting lightpoles. Rumble strips. Idk just seems like everything people wanted from the Creator.

Anyways

Multiple colored variations of the same pipe don't count. Even then, we've been building similar tracks high up in the air ages before SC update.

Opinions I guess. These new races are nothing like the crap people made before. Huge differences. Prop snapping. 150 prop limit. Split checkpoints. Deleting lightpoles. Rumble strips. Idk just seems like everything people wanted from the Creator.

Anyways

Holy sh*t deleting lightpoles?!? That's the best thing I've heard about GTA5 since the heist update!
  • Like 2

Silver_Wolf

Yes would make sense to swing things back to timing an update to be near the next special event (Halloween)

Perhaps Rockstar is saving the 6th property slot for the Biker DLC?

Also, for bikes, it'd be nice if we could finally insure bicycles and have them delivered by the mechanic.

Edited by EkaSwede
  • Like 1

Silver_Wolf

Also, for bikes, it'd be nice if we could finally insure bicycles and have them delivered by the mechanic.

Yes we need to be able to recover cycle bikes after destruction as I am sure I am 100% fact in saying this that the only time people use

bikes is in cycle invite/friend only lobbies and in private lobbies, too much risk riding in public esp if you have a coloured bike from

the glitch or street spawn locations.

Yes we need to be able to recover cycle bikes after destruction as I am sure I am 100% fact in saying this that the only time people use

bikes is in cycle invite/friend only lobbies and in private lobbies, too much risk riding in public esp if you have a coloured bike from

Funny, I have Crew color bikes that im afraid to ride (Only rode them twice. First time was bringing them to the garage, Second was well i can't remember)

Silver_Wolf

Funny, I have Crew color bikes that im afraid to ride (Only rode them twice. First time was bringing them to the garage, Second was well i can't remember)

Yes I know that feeling, I have many bikes from the website colour glitch that I don't ride on grounds they can never be replaced, I think it's time I send

off another email suggestion to R* before I head off for the weekend.

They should add skateboards too because it worked in Bully, always fancied one for the GTA 4 skateparks too.

So glad it's a biker DLC and not more cars though, I much prefer bikes unless it's a certain Hypercar. Any news on the map expansion that was cut because GTA 4 had a better map in some areas

rockstarfanboy1987

I expect a map expansion otherwise this game is dead

You'll never get to catch me will you harbujahnfanboy1987 if you leave :(

still scared after my ownage? :p

Anyways

*From the RACE Creator

The Deathmatch / Capture / LTS Creator is still suffering. It needs weapon options, blip options, vehicles with locked doors, interior access, last man standings etc.

The Combat Creator community is small but we've been asking for additional features since the Creator came out. There's a lot of things that they could add. For example, a more armored Tug Boat. You can't make Tug Boat Captures because the thing blows up after one stock assault rifle clip.

• Like 3

If this Biker DLC is the next update I don't reckon we will need to wait 2 months for the update to come out.

If this Biker DLC is the next update I don't reckon we will need to wait 2 months for the update to come out.

The next update will be on Aug 2nd as the Stunt Race Creator. They did that so they can fill a gap between now and when the Biker update is released.

• Like 3

Silver_Wolf

The next update will be on Aug 2nd as the Stunt Race Creator. They did that so they can fill a gap between now and when the Biker update is released.

Yup, there has to be a filler for in between and the Stunt Creator fits in just nicely.

Must admit I will be having a look at the creator again in August, I am no expert but there are a number of things I've wanted to try and create but so

far have not had time.

I don't know myself, but aren't the new Creator props in the game files already?. I have seen people obtain them. Do they require an update?

If I had to guess I would say mid August/ mid Sept no more for the next update.

lll-H-I-M-lll

You'll never get to catch me will you harbujahnfanboy1987 if you leave :(

still scared after my ownage? :p

We have never crossed paths in this game seriously its pretty sad you're making up fairy tales you keep swapping lobbies till you find me i love a game of kiss chase

Retroview1955

People need to realize that rockstar has two reasons for rising dlc prices.

1. The game has been out for almost 3 years and we should have enough money to get the good stuff by now.

2. Rockstar is a business, they will always find ways to make a quick buck.

Its a company. If you work for a living, how would you like it if your boss decided to stop making your company profitable and asked you to agree to work for free? Thats the goal of companies-- is to make money. Rockstar has given players many opportunites to make in game cash via double RP and cash events. This is the way people think: In freemode, players are constantly asking me, "Do you mod?" They assume this because Im a level 437. They also assume that Im cheater because my level is so high. Ive been playing the game since it came out, so therefore I am a skilled player. People fail to realize they will level up way quicker when they play double RP events. Same thing with in game money. People cry about stuff being way too expensive. Take advantage of the double money events. Rockstar is really capitalizing on lazy people and people that dont how to save their money. I made around 70 million dollars last year off the double Heists. I have a group of friends and after I got home from work, we went to work, because we understood what Rockstar's plans were. Edited by Retroview1955

People hate the truth.

I'll be honest with you, I don't like bikes and I never drive them in the game

But I'm really happy if thats true that you bike lovers finally get what you wanted and that I can add a biker vest to my wardrobe :)

I'm just pleased because it shows Rockstar just might pay attention to stuff if it gets big enough.

Its a company. If you work for a living, how would you like it if your boss decided to stop making your company profitable and asked you to agree to work for free? Thats the goal of companies-- is to make money.

Don't you guys ever get bored of hyperbole? There's a middle ground. They don't have to work for free, and they don't have to squeeze every last bit of money from us.

"The Hunter is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with a top speed of 180mph. Known as the most lethal helicopter in military history, the Hunter is basically a flying tank that can sustain just as much damage as it gives out. Solve that nasty divorce or border dispute in style."

^The Hunter's unused Warstock description. Click here if you'd like to see it return.

We also need more advanced clothing/customization for female characters. Click here to see why, in what way, and what can be done.

Project: Helisexuality. Click me to support.

Bandersnatch

A biker dlc shall be a nice and welcome change :-).

Time to make a sons of anarchy los Santos logo

Silver_Wolf

You will never have money in this game with current prices if like me you are trying to collect everything.

The most I have ever sat on was 25 million and that lasted about 30 minutes.

• Like 2

I don't know myself, but aren't the new Creator props in the game files already?. I have seen people obtain them. Do they require an update?

If I had to guess I would say mid August/ mid Sept no more for the next update.

Some are but I believe it is still going to require an update.

Regardless update or tunables, what I mean is it will be releasing new content to fill the gap.

Retroview1955

But I'm really happy if thats true that you bike lovers finally get what you wanted and that I can add a biker vest to my wardrobe :)

I'm just pleased because it shows Rockstar just might pay attention to stuff if it gets big enough.

Its a company. If you work for a living, how would you like it if your boss decided to stop making your company profitable and asked you to agree to work for free? Thats the goal of companies-- is to make money.

Don't you guys ever get bored of hyperbole? There's a middle ground. They don't have to work for free, and they don't have to squeeze every last bit of money from us.Then dont pay for stuff with real money.

People hate the truth.

Then dont pay for stuff with real money.

I assure you, I haven't.

Doesn't change what they're doing though. And it doesn't mean I have to like it. And there's nothing you can do about that. So stop trying.

Moving on, uh, roll on dlc.

Edited by Icantthinkofonew

"The Hunter is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with a top speed of 180mph. Known as the most lethal helicopter in military history, the Hunter is basically a flying tank that can sustain just as much damage as it gives out. Solve that nasty divorce or border dispute in style."

^The Hunter's unused Warstock description. Click here if you'd like to see it return.

We also need more advanced clothing/customization for female characters. Click here to see why, in what way, and what can be done.

Phatgordo13

Don't you guys ever get bored of hyperbole? There's a middle ground. They don't have to work for free, and they don't have to squeeze every last bit of money from us.

They're not working for free. As of April it was being reported that Shark Cards generated at least $500 million. That was cited from Lezlie Benzie's lawsuit which is probably data collected even sooner than that. What do you suppose it is now? Around the same time, GTA V was still in the top ten in sales each month, more than two years after release.

We see the DLCs and I'm quite sure it isn't a huge leap of logic to assume there are far fewer people working on these DLCs than there were creating the game, yeah? Less expenses and revenues in the hundreds of millions....theyre not hurting for cash.

If anything.....it may be reasonable to assume that the continued flow of Shark Card purchases is directly impacting their plans for GTA V, Online, and any other future R* titles. It's fair to assume an announcement of purchasable DLC, a Red Dead follow up, or the like would cause fans to save their money for that rather than continue to feed into the Shark Card machine. They are, quite literally, printing money at R* studios.

As long as folks continue to buy Shark Cards, I see no reason to believe the status quo will change. We'll continue to get minor DLCs for as long as people are willing to pump more money in.

• Like 2
x1x8blG.pngxLE0acU.pngU8hagTN.png

-snip-

Direct that towards Retro - I'm not supporting Rockstar here.

Edited by Icantthinkofonew

You should expanse your scull's space for brain dude.

Edited by Cysiek
  • Like 2

I dont want more new vehicules if we dont get more space!!

Patience. ;)

gta online in vice city would be amazing thou

Gta online would be amazing in any other city!!!

I dont want more new vehicules if we dont get more space!!

Patience. ;)

Hopes are gone for me since rockstar says create a 2nd character

But maybe ur true

• Like 2

EddyTheRepublicanFury

So...the next DLC after Stunt creator is Biker DLC?