GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

BenDeR
RedDagger
Message added by RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

After Hours  

658 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

CarimboHanky

leave for an hour and comeback to the news of a possible bikers dlc haha

maybe they would finally put that backroom of the 10 car garage to good use.

SirGrandTheft

A new vehicle hash found as well.

0x21FCAEF6

It's not part of the Cunning Stunts vehicles, so it's coming in future updates or could be one of the vehicles that was planned with Cunning Stunts.

That's a job for Metalz.. ;)

Edited by SirGrandTheft
  • Like 1

T3rmina1Nerd_

This is just a hunch, and I have no proof regarding this but I have a feeling this might happen in the future, since the Pisswasser Dominator, Burger Shot Stallion, Redwood Gauntlet and Sprunk Buffalo have and will be released... I think the Dinka Blista Compact, Declasse Stallion, Imponte Dukes, Marshall, and Dodo will be added in for people who didn't transfer over(started over from scratch) and going on what the new muscle cars have been priced, I'm guessing:

Imponte Dukes: $350,000

Dinka Blista Compact: $250,000

Declasse Stallion: $345,000

Marshall: $1,500,000

Dodo: $2,000,000

And the Duke O' Death might be added in the future as it poses no real threat to the other armoured cars (Kuruma, Insurgent, Schafter, Cognoscenti, Baller and XLS) and may be free for returning players like the new muscle cars are but for people who started from scratch, it will cost around $1,500,000.

The way inflation is going because of Rockstar's greed it wouldn't surprise me if we see a new super class car like the Bugatti Chiron or Hennessey Venom GT that costs over three million and like the Lynx, a sports class car that could cost two million dollars and have worse performance than the Lynx.

Again, it's all pure speculation and there is no proof to this, and it's just theory.

I would also like to see a Chiron be added. It's such an amazing supercar, and I would replace my Adder with it in a heartbeat! Edited by Carter4point8

I nut at least six times reading that post!

• Like 2

Holy crap that's a nice find. I think we've all wondered if they just leave em there cause someone will find them...

Anyways sign me up for a biker update, hell yeah! I'm not a biker guy but those scripts seem promising and, besides, I'm loving the Gargoyle

• Like 1

SirGrandTheft

A Biker DLC would be awesome as I'm in a MC Crew myself if R* do give us a biker Update i would be very happy. I think this could happen they teased up with those 2 Western Bikes maybe they are hinting towards something.. :p

Edited by SirGrandTheft
  • Like 1

A biker DLC? Hey, look, another perfect opportunity to finally let us legitimately acquire/purchase the Lost Slamvan.

SirGrandTheft

A biker DLC? Hey, look, another perfect opportunity to finally let us legitimately acquire/purchase the Lost Slamvan.

Yes!

• Like 3

CarimboHanky

now bikers dlc end up being just the bagger and daemon becoming available for purchase!

"you can now buy the western daemon and the bagger at SSA website"

R* troll lvl 9000! haha

not really a biker but im always down for additions.

hope they take it easier on prices of clothes, today i finally decided to buy the cunning stunt clothes... 3.1million 😱

r.lorenzo13

now bikers dlc end up being just the bagger and daemon becoming available for purchase!

"you can now buy the western daemon and the bagger at SSA website"

R* troll lvl 9000! haha

not really a biker but im always down for additions.

hope they take it easier on prices of clothes, today i finally decided to buy the cunning stunt clothes... 3.1million 😱

R*'s troll game is super strong...still remember the Duke o Death exploding when you drove out of garage troll. They must have been dying laughing over at R.

• Like 3

All i want is an All white SlamVAN not slam truck.

Not to mention Doesn't the Slamvan already have multiple liveries in game for the different biker gangs?

I hope it will have Benny's mods. (If we get it)

6a3169-20160402201718_1.jpg

Edited by DM98xKONATA

wowowow ... am i dreaming? can this be true? did they really listen finally?

don't want to hype myself but ... sh*t too late.

hoped for this since GTAO started .. please R* do it and please do it right !!!

and yes the slamVAN would be awesome - was pretty disappointed that we didn't get that option at benny's

going to dream of old (two-wheeled) friends from GTA TLATD now :):panic:

Edited by DeniLHell

lll-H-I-M-lll

Instead of just a biker dlc how about a gangs of LS dlc :) utilize all of them

Black-Dragon96

Hello, so I thought R* will stop doing stupid sh*t like adding scripts planned for the future but they actually did it with Cunning Stunts

You know what I always do, checking decompiled scripts and stuff.

This time I found new empty scripts hinted for future update.

am_mp_personal_mod_garagegb_biker_bad_dealgb_biker_initiationgb_biker_joustgb_biker_rescue_contactgb_vehicle_export
The ones that start with "gb" is basically related to CEO or VIP Work/Missions or even a new status to the SecuroServ system.

The first one is pretty interesting as it's related to "modding your garage" ?

Every script that start with "am_mp" is property related, something that you can own.

What do you think ?

Well ok the garagething first. I see to ways what it could be (my personal opinion and no facts):

Way one: We would be able to modify our garage itself with diffrent collors, lights and so on. But they could troll us with that and just make it for new specific propertys and not for all propertys, like they did it with the penthouses.

Way two: Customising cars at our garage with all lsc parts.

For the biker stuff. I see one new contact called biker rescue. That could be npc bodyguards, who you can call, like you could ccall your bikerfriends in gta 4 tlad. For the other bikerstuff, i honestly have no idea what it could be. I dont even know what the word joust means.

The export thing. Are you sure that this is not simeon?

Hello, so I thought R* will stop doing stupid sh*t like adding scripts planned for the future but they actually did it with Cunning Stunts

You know what I always do, checking decompiled scripts and stuff.

This time I found new empty scripts hinted for future update.

am_mp_personal_mod_garagegb_biker_bad_dealgb_biker_initiationgb_biker_joustgb_biker_rescue_contactgb_vehicle_export

The ones that start with "gb" is basically related to CEO or VIP Work/Missions or even a new status to the SecuroServ system.

The first one is pretty interesting as it's related to "modding your garage" ?

Every script that start with "am_mp" is property related, something that you can own.

What do you think ?

Lol Fun mate, that's exactly why they do it :p To give their updates free hype without having to say too much about them, so if it doesn't work out as planned they can always say that's what they planned and they don't risk another Heists-situation ;) Sounds like they are doing more community-based updates then, so many people been begging for 'Biker DLC', and being able to mod their own garages for so long. And I also not too long ago saw someone post a really good idea about being able to fill your warehouses with cars for export aswell. So I guess those things are happening.

Also for once, I will go ahead and make the wild guess that Vehicle Hash you found will finally be the one that translates to 'Hunter' just because certain people have been begging for it for so long, since it a single vehicle unrelated to any other DLC it would make sense they are gonna base a DLC around releasing that and pleasing that part of the crowd aswell... Guessing this will probably be the next 3 DLC's we'll get after Stunt Creator, spread out over Q4 of the year...

• Like 3

The mroe CEO missions, the better. So happy to see Rockstar is going to continously expand on this. As it stands now, the CEO jobs are very limited. Nobody plays haulage, airfreight, or any of the old ones simply because they pay too little for the time it takes to complete.

They need to buff those VIP jobs so they pay $30,000 instead, and keep headhunter as is.

• Like 1

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

The mroe CEO missions, the better. So happy to see Rockstar is going to continously expand on this. As it stands now, the CEO jobs are very limited. Nobody plays haulage, airfreight, or any of the old ones simply because they pay too little for the time it takes to complete.

They need to buff those VIP jobs so they pay $30,000 instead, and keep headhunter as is.

buffs will never happen, we got buffs what, once? survivals 20k -> 30k

won't happen ever, sadly.

better get use to headhunter, it's here to stay.

Edited by iLikeDrivinInMyTruck
  • Like 1

TheRealSnitch

Biker DLC? Nice, but isn't it a little to late? People have been requesting this for years and they've only decided to add it now. Honestly can't help but feel like they're trying to squeeze out as much content possible before they make their next big gaming announcement. I wouldn't be surprised if they threw the Hunter in as a bonus to satisfy a certain forum member.

Edited by TheRealSnitch

VercettiGuy

I'll be honest with you, I don't like bikes and I never drive them in the game

But I'm really happy if thats true that you bike lovers finally get what you wanted and that I can add a biker vest to my wardrobe :)

• Like 2

Maybe the biker DLC means that we can get some more decent clothing.

Black-Dragon96

Yeah i would sell my old slamvan for this baby.

Non Funkable Token

Would be probably a clean version of the Lost Slamvan, like the Gang Burrito. Still a nice and long waited addition.

Silver_Wolf

Well this was a nice surprise read just before I go away for a long weekend.

This talk of a biker DLC does make sense to me and as has already been mentioned would seem the perfect way to keep the biker crew's happy and those

who wish the Lost Slamvan, albeit it will be without livery option, it also makes sense to me that they've just redone the bike phsycis for the stunts update

so would nose towards that the next content is bike related.

We shall see though, we know we have the Stunt Creator update for August so I'm guessing that will be the only thing for August but maybe Sept/October time...

• Like 1

Biker DLC? Nice, but isn't it a little to late? People have been requesting this for years and they've only decided to add it now. Honestly can't help but feel like they're trying to squeeze out as much content possible before they make their next big gaming announcement. I wouldn't be surprised if they threw the Hunter in as a bonus to satisfy a certain forum member.

Nah, not too late. GTA Online is still one of the most highly played games on consoles. As long as a signifigant number of people are still playing, they will keep pumping out these updates.

Most of this stuff has been in the works for a very long time now anyways. I bet most of the current gen updates were planned from the beginning.

Edit: Calling it now. The Biker Update will be released the end of Sept/early Oct with the Halloween stuff in the files ready to be released.

Also, dont be worried about garage space for new bikes/cars. ;)

Edited by Mach1bud

Even though I really want them to release a proper, grown-up DLC, I'm afraid they'll somehow manage to f*ck it all up again. I mean, Cunning Stunts looked really promising and I really was hyped about it, but it turned out to be a handful of props and only two decent cars (strictly IMHO) which don't even have street legal versions. Anyway, we'll see.

Edited by Claude Liberty
  • Like 1

Even though I really want them to release a proper, grown-up DLC, I'm afraid they'll somehow manage to f*ck it all up again. I mean, Cunning Stunts looked really promising and I really was hyped about it, but it turned out to be a handful of props and only two decent cars (strictly IMHO) even without street legal versions. Anyway, we'll see.

Handful of props? How is 400 new props just a "handful"?

I'm sure you will be disappointed if Cunning Stunts didn't satisfy you. I mean maybe you will get lucky but I wouldn't expect anything out of the ordinary. Bikes/clothes/tats and some missions/freeroam jobs to come with them.

Multiple colored variations of the same pipe don't count. Even then, we've been building similar tracks high up in the air ages before SC update.

Black-Dragon96

Nah, not too late. GTA Online is still one of the most highly played games on consoles. As long as a signifigant number of people are still playing, they will keep pumping out these updates.

Most of this stuff has been in the works for a very long time now anyways. I bet most of the current gen updates were planned from the beginning.

Edit: Calling it now. The Biker Update will be released the end of Sept/early Oct with the Halloween stuff in the files ready to be released.

Also, dont be worried about garage space for new bikes/cars. ;)

Yeah september makes sence. Last year we got lowriders as a gangthemed dlc and last summer with both ill gotten gains two richguy themed dlcs. This year we got finance and felony and cunning stunts as richguy dlcs and this september we (maybe) get a biker dlc as a gangthemed dlc. I see similaritys (or however this is called in english).

• Like 1