GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

BenDeR
RedDagger
Message added by RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

After Hours  

658 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

Gnocchi Flip Flops

I think they just called it the Drift Tampa because it looked like a drift car, the car is great but it doesn't drift.

Lol the Lynx drifts, I know that for sure! :happy:

• Like 1

SirGrandTheft

I think they just called it the Drift Tampa because it looked like a drift car, the car is great but it doesn't drift.

Lol the Lynx drifts, I know that for sure! :happy:

Yea lol

• Like 1

SirGrandTheft

So did the 3 cars got released today or only 1 ?

3 cars were released today Lynx, Cliffhanger & Drift Tampa.

Edited by SirGrandTheft
  • Like 2

These vehicles are so bad lol. Lynx is the 20th best Sports according to Broughy, for 1.7m it's beat by a FREE Elegy.

I bet you could but the Top 10 cars for under 1.7 million. Piece of crap update lmao, normally a supporter of R* but after overpricing that car I've lost all respect

Edited by MaleTiger
  • Like 2

These vehicles are so bad lol. Lynx is the 20th best Sports according to Broughy, for 1.7m it's beat by a FREE Elegy.

I bet you could but the Top 10 cars for under 1.7 million. Piece of crap update lmao, normally a supporter of R* but after overpricing that car I've lost all respect

To be fair the Elegy has been in the #1 spot since the game launched, the Lynx was never going to beat it.

But yeah agreed on the overpriced car.

• Like 2

You can buy the Elegy 1.7 million times with that price

• Like 2

I would love to see them continuing with some racing content, to accompany the cunning stunts update. Like adding new realistic race tracks and new racevehicles, for example:

- F1 Cars

- Karts

- Motorcycles (MotoGP)

Maybe even air- and searaces, I know we already have some kind of races, but adding more content and races like:

- RedBull Air Race

- Ocean Race

- Powerboat Racing

A personal favorite of mine would be crossover race tracks, those are figure 8 racetracks where 2 players compete against each other (see Race of Champions), it used to be in a lot of rallygames, some where even for 4 players.

I know thanks to the Stunts creator we might be able to create cool race tracks, but giving us a few pre-made tracks and new vehicles would be great.

GTA%20pole%20position-Recovered.jpg?dl=1

Edited by FifaYoun

I would love to see them continuing with some racing content, to accompany the cunning stunts update. Like adding new realistic race tracks and new racevehicles, for example:

- F1 Cars

- Karts

- Motorcycles (MotoGP)

Maybe even air- and searaces, I know we already have some kind of races, but adding more content and races like:

- RedBull Air Race

- Ocean Race

- Powerboat Racing

A personal favorite of mine would be crossover race tracks, those are figure 8 racetracks where 2 players compete against each other (see Race of Champions), it used to be in a lot of rallygames, some where even for 4 players.

I know thanks to the Stunts creator we might be able to create cool race tracks, but giving us a few pre-made tracks and new vehicles would be great.

I can appreciate the passion and good ideas, but this late in the game's life, I don't think they should be putting all their eggs in one basket.

I mean, they just released a lot of stunt stuff and fast cars. I think they should focus more on variety, and making everyone happy while they're still releasing dlc.

Having said that, I can get behind go karts. Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Edited by Icantthinkofonew

"The Hunter is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with a top speed of 180mph. Known as the most lethal helicopter in military history, the Hunter is basically a flying tank that can sustain just as much damage as it gives out. Solve that nasty divorce or border dispute in style."

^The Hunter's unused Warstock description. Click here if you'd like to see it return.

We also need more advanced clothing/customization for female characters. Click here to see why, in what way, and what can be done.

Project: Helisexuality. Click me to support.

You can buy the Elegy 1.7 million times with that priceinfinity and beyond ;)

SirGrandTheft

Do you think they will give us the 3 remaining cars next Tuesday? Or give us them with the Stunt Race Creator Update?

It would seem more likely for them to come next Tuesday in my opinion.

Edited by SirGrandTheft

Good God no. If you want a racer, play a racing game. GTA:O is turning into a clusterf*ck because it's losing sight of what the game and franchise is. It's not a racing title, it's GTA!. This is what happens to GTA:O when R* starts mucking around with other types gaming content and it overshadows the GTA core stuff instead of focusing on what made GTA great. People come in from Forza, Grand Turismo or Call of Duty and they want to morph GTA into those franchises. The more they muck around with this wrongheaded content for GTA:O the more mucked it up it'll get. The historical base and PVE players will say bugger off and the short term PVP and racers will leave and go back to their favorite titles and R* will have boned it bigtime.

Bank on it.

- F1 Cars
- Karts
- Motorcycles (MotoGP)

- RedBull Air Race
- Ocean Race
- Powerboat Racing

Edited by zoso80
  • Like 4

- F1 Cars
- Karts
- Motorcycles (MotoGP)

- RedBull Air Race
- Ocean Race
- Powerboat Racing

A lot of nice ideas, but all I really want from that post is go-karts. Not for racing, but for dicking around with friends in the city. They'd be a lot of fun!

• Like 1

- F1 Cars

- Karts

- Motorcycles (MotoGP)

- RedBull Air Race

- Ocean Race

- Powerboat Racing

A lot of nice ideas, but all I really want from that post is go-karts. Not for racing, but for dicking around with friends in the city. They'd be a lot of fun!

I'd rather the go-karts be limited to a gamemode. If they were available to all players in freemode, everyone would use them and they'd be exploited to sh*t in actual gameplay. Players would probably be more difficult to shoot in them or something. I can see it now... everytime they add stupid sh*t, it always ruins the experience.

I can't believe they still haven't addressed how unbelievably overpowered the Homing rocket, Sticky bombs, jets, tanks, insurgents, and kurumas are... it ruins the point of owning pretty much every other vehicle/weapon in the game. The balance in this game is pathetic.

• Like 2

Actually you can buy it infinite times since it's free, not $1...

• Like 2

CarimboHanky

Good God no. If you want a racer, play a racing game. GTA:O is turning into a clusterf*ck because it's losing sight of what the game and franchise is. It's not a racing title, it's GTA!. This is what happens to GTA:O when R* starts mucking around with other types gaming content and it overshadows the GTA core stuff instead of focusing on what made GTA great. People come in from Forza, Grand Turismo or Call of Duty and they want to morph GTA into those franchises. The more they muck around with this wrongheaded content for GTA:O the more mucked it up it'll get. The historical base and PVE players will say bugger off and the short term PVP and racers will leave and go back to their favorite titles and R* will have boned it bigtime.

Bank on it.

- F1 Cars

- Karts

- Motorcycles (MotoGP)

- RedBull Air Race

- Ocean Race

- Powerboat Racing

i have been loyal fan of this franchise for the past 18 years and i like how gta has evolved by taking elements from other games genres and making it their own...

by doing this, not only are they attracting people from those other genres, which means more people playing the game, but they are also adding more variety to the game, which is never a bad thing.

Actually you can buy it infinite times since it's free, not $1...

I think you missed the point there... But yeah, buying a free Elegy and fully modify it on cost like 300k, with 1.7mil you can at least fully mod 5 Elegy.

Bank on it.

- F1 Cars

- Karts

- Motorcycles (MotoGP)

- RedBull Air Race

- Ocean Race

- Powerboat Racing

I know thanks to the Stunts creator we might be able to create cool race tracks, but giving us a few pre-made tracks and new vehicles would be great.GTA%20pole%20position-Recovered.jpg?dl=1

I know that it's GTA and I have been a player of this game since the beginning, this is just one of the hundreds suggestions I could post here and others could post. Also Rockstar themselves wanted to create a more realistic game, a more real life approach and in GTA:O there are tons of possibilities to do this. It's true gamers come from other games and want some of those elements in it, but again Rockstar themselves started it and in my opinion it's not a bad thing, because it keeps the online updates coming with new content.

Bank on it.

- F1 Cars

- Karts

- Motorcycles (MotoGP)

- RedBull Air Race

- Ocean Race

- Powerboat Racing

I know thanks to the Stunts creator we might be able to create cool race tracks, but giving us a few pre-made tracks and new vehicles would be great.GTA%20pole%20position-Recovered.jpg?dl=1

i have been loyal fan of this franchise for the past 18 years and i like how gta has evolved by taking elements from other games genres and making it their own...

by doing this, not only are they attracting people from those other genres, which means more people playing the game, but they are also adding more variety to the game, which is never a bad thing.

That's exactly how I feel about it, combining a lot of elements from other games into just one game makes it a game that everyone will play and keep on playing as long as the online base will exist.

• Like 1

I think you missed the point there... But yeah, buying a free Elegy and fully modify it on cost like 300k, with 1.7mil you can at least fully mod 5 Elegy.

Broughy retweeted this yesterday:

Sam Appleby ‏@sjappleby

@Broughy1322 You can buy and upgrade an Elegy, Jester Racecar, Massacro and a Feltzer for $1,432,200. Are they taking the piss?

So you can buy and upgrade the top 4 racecars for less then it costs to buy one un-upgraded Lynx, which preforms much worse.....gg Rockstar

mistermaster7

I know this has been mentioned a dozen times but I still would love to see some disaster themed mode to come to GTA.

Tsunami, hurricane, metorite that would make the whole city a doomday field and you would have to survive. In this mode you need to eat and drink to survive.

Zombies are also high on my list. Same thing here, survive, survive, survive.

I know these things are far from Rockstar's priorities but I would be excited as hell. And I have no idea if a natural disaster would be even possible to do in GTA.

- F1 Cars

- Karts

- Motorcycles (MotoGP)

- RedBull Air Race

- Ocean Race

- Powerboat Racing

We already have a dueling race. It's called Stunt - Duel.

• Like 1

DevilDaRebel

Bank on it.

- F1 Cars

- Karts

- Motorcycles (MotoGP)

- RedBull Air Race

- Ocean Race

- Powerboat Racing

I'm sorry what is GTA, if not for crime and racing? Like is you serious now? come on bruh

I know this has been mentioned a dozen times but I still would love to see some disaster themed mode to come to GTA.

Tsunami, hurricane, metorite that would make the whole city a doomday field and you would have to survive. In this mode you need to eat and drink to survive.

Zombies are also high on my list. Same thing here, survive, survive, survive.

I know these things are far from Rockstar's priorities but I would be excited as hell. And I have no idea if a natural disaster would be even possible to do in GTA.

That wouldn't be GTA. Doing zombies is way too cliche (Unless it's a Vinewood Movie shooting) and would reusing ideas they already done (Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare). Yes it would be cool, but it be repeating things and let's face it: nobody likes repeating similar game concepts (EXCEPTION: Mobile Games, but they don't count since they're mobile games and most of them are indie devs trying to cash in on whatever is popular now with a clone rife with pay walls, like maybe a lives system, or a bunch of power ups. Or maybe the game will literally stop and ask for payment before continuing.)

I really can't guess anymore if we're near the end of the games life or not. As absolutely pathetic as it is, this stresses me out. I know people will still play it just like people still play IV Online, but i love getting so much new stuff! Some days i feel like it could last another year or two, then days like today i'm just not so sure :/ who knows!

- F1 Cars

- Karts

- Motorcycles (MotoGP)

- RedBull Air Race

- Ocean Race

- Powerboat Racing

Stunt - Duel isn't a dueling race, it's just a track called Duel that splits into a red track and blue track after start finish, and merges back together just before it, you can drive on which ever side you want and there's no penalty, you're not actually dueling an other player, unless you do a private session with a friend and agree on a set of self appointed rules, one starts red, 2nd lap blue, other starts blue 2nd lap red, winner is the first that crosses the finish on the 2nd lap for instance.

What FifaYoun is talking about is a race akin the Race of Champions, where the best racing drivers in the world (Formula 1, Indycar, Nascar, DTM, WEC, and WRC) go head to head in a variety of cars on a small circuit laid out in a stadium like this one: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/Rennstrecke_RoC_2010_D%C3%BCsseldorf_Rauchschwaden.JPG

More info about the Race of Champions here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_Champions

Too many expensive cars that ironically means there's too little to do with them. Can't we get endurance races and more upgrades on EVERY car? Otherwise, I don't care about all the cars.

SAVE US, L Benz, SAVE US!

- F1 Cars

- Karts

- Motorcycles (MotoGP)

- RedBull Air Race

- Ocean Race

- Powerboat Racing

Stunt - Duel isn't a dueling race, it's just a track called Duel that splits into a red track and blue track after start finish, and merges back together just before it, you can drive on which ever side you want and there's no penalty, you're not actually dueling an other player, unless you do a private session with a friend and agree on a set of self appointed rules, one starts red, 2nd lap blue, other starts blue 2nd lap red, winner is the first that crosses the finish on the 2nd lap for instance.

What FifaYoun is talking about is a race akin the Race of Champions, where the best racing drivers in the world (Formula 1, Indycar, Nascar, DTM, WEC, and WRC) go head to head in a variety of cars on a small circuit laid out in a stadium like this one: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/Rennstrecke_RoC_2010_D%C3%BCsseldorf_Rauchschwaden.JPG

More info about the Race of Champions here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_Champions

I think we can recreate this kind of track once the creator is updated. Hope they will let us use the split checkpoint and allow us to use tones of barriers to split the track in half and make it a continuous loop.

Retroview1955

Am I the only one who doesn't even get hyped for vehicles anymore? It's just kinda meh, now.

Rockstar have turned into a bunch of f*cking sellouts.

By making a car overpriced? LolLittle kid logic, just ignore it.

- F1 Cars

- Karts

- Motorcycles (MotoGP)

- RedBull Air Race

- Ocean Race

- Powerboat Racing

I'd rather the go-karts be limited to a gamemode. If they were available to all players in freemode, everyone would use them and they'd be exploited to sh*t in actual gameplay. Players would probably be more difficult to shoot in them or something. I can see it now... everytime they add stupid sh*t, it always ruins the experience.

I can't believe they still haven't addressed how unbelievably overpowered the Homing rocket, Sticky bombs, jets, tanks, insurgents, and kurumas are... it ruins the point of owning pretty much every other vehicle/weapon in the game. The balance in this game is pathetic.

You just have to know how to counter noobs that use these tactics.
  • Like 1

People hate the truth.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

so still 2 more vehicles to come ?

hope after that its time for just match making and bug fixes

1GPM69f.jpg