GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

BenDeR
RedDagger
Message added by RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

After Hours  

658 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

Silver_Wolf

Even more expensive when you're on your fifth character! (third PSN ID)

Don't blame Rockstar for your hoarding issues! :)

I'm not! :colgate:

Having five characters for GTA Online seems nothing when my best friend in real life playing Elder Scrolls Online has 3 PSN accounts and has 9 characters on both the USA

and EU servers for the game so a total of 54 characters...

Having five characters for GTA Online seems nothing when my best friend in real life playing Elder Scrolls Online has 3 PSN accounts and has 9 characters on both the USA

And here I thought that me with 10 characters on one server in World of Warcraft was considered to be an Altoholic.

• Like 1

It's fine, you shouldn't be ashamed of your illness. We all have them one way or another... ;)

• Like 3

Y'all are talking about if the cars are race worthy (and they're clearly not), and I'm just sittin' here all like "Yee, Drift Tampa looks gud, lemme get dat.".

I care more about how the car looks, rather than if they're race worthy.

I really don't get R*'s logic sometimes.

Yep, they completely wasted the drift Tampa by putting it in the sports category and turned the amazing Jaguar F type into an overpriced piece of garbage. Bravo Rockstar, you fail to impress yet again!

Hey dumb@$$, Do you really want the Muscle to be unbalanced or not? THINK MAN! The Drift Tampa is way too good for Muscle Class. It would make sense if it was in it, but that would mean the class would be severely unbalanced because of a Muscle Car that's way too good for the class. It has better handling than every other Muscle Car, has crazy high acceleration and overall it WILL leave every other Muscle Car in the dust. So shut up, and deal with it, because I swear you guys cannot think straight when it comes to balancing this sh*t

Edited by Fireboy769

Yep, they completely wasted the drift Tampa by putting it in the sports category and turned the amazing Jaguar F type into an overpriced piece of garbage. Bravo Rockstar, you fail to impress yet again!

Hey dumb@$$, Do you really want the Muscle to be unbalanced or not? THINK MAN! The Drift Tampa is way too good for Muscle Class. It would make sense if it was in it, but that would mean the class would be severely unbalanced because of a Muscle Car that's way too good for the class. It has better handling than every other Muscle Car, has crazy high acceleration and overall it WILL leave every other Muscle Car in the dust. So shut up, and deal with it, because I swear you guys cannot think straight when it comes to balancing this sh*t

The Drift Tampa is about on par with the Pisswasser Dominator and Custom Sabre Turbo. It wouldn't make the muscle class unbalanced, it would make it more competitive.

Have you ever considered relaxing before coming on the internet? Every comment I read of yours is aggression and self loathing rubbish. Relax man, not everyone is no the same wave length as you.

Richard Power Colt

Y'all are talking about if the cars are race worthy (and they're clearly not), and I'm just sittin' here all like "Yee, Drift Tampa looks gud, lemme get dat.".

Same here, but these are still some really mind-bogglingly bad decisions by R*. The game would be a whole lot better if they didn't keep doing this kind of sh*t.
  • Like 4

Not everyone is a rich as the next person, if you like cars for their looks, but also like racing, and you are short on funds you have make a decision which one to buy and which one not to buy, often the nice car that can compete wins from the nicer car that can't.

If you actually watched

, the results of which McQueen and Snitch are discussing, you would have known that the Drift Tampa actually slots into 2nd place between the Sabre Turbo Custom, and the Dominator Race Car had it been in the Muscle class, it would have created a more varied playing field at the top of the Muscle class.

TKDSnovelist

And i thought, i was retarded.

Have you ever considered relaxing before coming on the internet? Every comment I read of yours is aggression and self loathing rubbish. Relax man, not everyone is no the same wave length as you.

And literally everything I read on these forums after a update (Tunable or normal) is a lot of people complaining for R* not doing whatever the heck they want them to add or do and how they're the worst company ever for not doing so. No 6th garage? HATE THEM! Car too expensive? BLAME SHARK CARDS AND HATE THEM! Glitches? HATE THEM! Unbalancing with cars or weapons or whatever the like? HATE THEM! Not putting a specific car to meet everyone's standards? HATE. THEM! (How do you expect a Fiat to perform? As good as the Adder? But they did mess up on the Savage. Then again, if they did buff it, it would make Pacific Standard Convoy unbeatable.)

TheRealSnitch

And literally everything I read on these forums after a update (Tunable or normal) is a lot of people complaining for R* not doing whatever the heck they want them to add or do and how they're the worst company ever for not doing so. No 6th garage? HATE THEM! Car too expensive? BLAME SHARK CARDS AND HATE THEM! Glitches? HATE THEM! Unbalancing with cars or weapons or whatever the like? HATE THEM! Not putting a specific car to meet everyone's standards? HATE. THEM! (How do you expect a Fiat to perform? As good as the Adder? But they did mess up on the Savage. Then again, if they did buff it, it would make Pacific Standard Convoy unbeatable.)

Your complaining about people complaining. That makes you no better than us...

• Like 2

Well, that's basically how it works, they f*cked sh*t up, we complain, a everything you say really is your biased opinion which contradicts facts and attacking others for sharing theirs, you should really chill and think before you post.

Your complaining about people complaining. That makes you no better than us...I'm the lesser of 2 evils. Because I'm at least not being a Ungrateful Entitled Bastard ( I'm not calling you a bastard. Just saying.) Edited by Fireboy769

TheRealSnitch

Well, that's basically how it works, they f*cked sh*t up, we complain, a everything you say really is your biased opinion which contradicts facts and attacking others for sharing theirs, you should really chill and think before you post.

Exactly, we only complain because we love and care about this game. GTA has been a huge part of our lives and it's upsetting to see such a talented game developer start to sellout due to those poisonous shark cards.

In about 3 weeks the Lynx will be the rarest car in the game.

BiscuitTheCat59

Well money saved. Now, back to glitching more. No sharkcards for me :r*:

Your complaining about people complaining. That makes you no better than us...I'm the lesser of 2 evils. Because I'm at least not being a Ungrateful Entitled Bastard ( I'm not calling you a bastard. Just saying.)

no you're indeed not a entilted bastard,just a plain asshole instead.

Silver_Wolf

That is precisely the reason I am going to own one!

That is precisely the reason I am going to own one!

In like 6 months if you decide to attend a car meet everybody is gonna be like wooaahhh what is that lol.

Exactly, we only complain because we love and care about this game. GTA has been a huge part of our lives and it's upsetting to see such a talented game developer start to sellout due to those poisonous shark cards.

Except no one's forcing you to buy them. No one's forcing you to buy those expensive cars too. If you want that really expensive super car or whatever, do what everyone's been doing before heists, before money glitches, before any of that crap happened: Earn cash the long and painful way. No it's not 'grinding'. It's earning. Sure, all the money glitches and that are neat and get you cash quick, but do you feel any satisfaction from it? You don't. It's a long journey, but it's like real life. You never get instant satisfaction guaranteed. You have to take the long journey ahead of you first. And isn't that what matters the most?

TheRealSnitch

Except no one's forcing you to buy them. No one's forcing you to buy those expensive cars too. If you want that really expensive super car or whatever, do what everyone's been doing before heists, before money glitches, before any of that crap happened: Earn cash the long and painful way. No it's not 'grinding'. It's earning. Sure, all the money glitches and that are neat and get you cash quick, but do you feel any satisfaction from it? You don't. It's a long journey, but it's like real life. You never get instant satisfaction guaranteed. You have to take the long journey ahead of you first. And isn't that what matters the most?

I've been grinding for the last 2.5 years, I'm burnt out of grinding and want to play other games. Remember not everyone has time to sit on their ass all day playing GTA Online and do not want to be ripped off by shark cards. GTAO should be about fun and enjoyment, not the painfully average chore it has become over these last couple of years.

Edited by TheRealSnitch

DevilDaRebel

I've been grinding for the last 2.5 years, I'm burnt out of grinding and want to play other games. Remember not everyone has time to sit on their ass all day playing GTA Online and do not want to be ripped off by shark cards. GTAO should be about fun and enjoyment, not the painfully average chore it has become over these last couple of years.

This, but some people are just too idiotic to understand.

gorskiegangsta

Definitely getting the Drift Tampa. Been waiting for something like that for what seems like forever.

Tinfoil hat alert: The Lynx seems like a short con by R*. Only people with lots of GTA$ to burn will get one, then when the sales inevitably drop off, they'll discount it, so people on the fence buy it as well.

The more I think how Drift Tampa could be easily Benny's car, the more I'm pissed...

The more I think how Drift Tampa could be easily Benny's car, the more I'm pissed...

Also it should have been in the muscle class not in the sport one

"If you’re already fully maxed out on room in your garages, don’t forget you can always use your second character (and the shared bank account) to open up to 5 more garages, and 50 more parking spaces."

lmao I love this quote by Rockstar... i mean seriously? Just give us 5 more garages already ffs.

• Like 2

and some people still believe that most of us are entitled brats because we realize the obvious flaws in the free dlc's.

oh well we can always sh*t in those people's mailbox,that's also free.