GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

BenDeR
RedDagger
Message added by RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

After Hours  

658 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

TheRealSnitch

Am I the only one who doesn't even get hyped for vehicles anymore? It's just kinda meh, now.

Rockstar have turned into a bunch of f*cking sellouts.

By making a car overpriced? Lol

Not 'a' car but almost every vehicle that comes out nowadays is way too overpriced. They know that 12 year old kids will continue to buy the cards and slap their chrome paint jobs on every time a new update releases.

• Like 1

Hybrid_Punk

Not 'a' car but almost every vehicle that comes out nowadays is way too overpriced. They know that 12 year old kids will continue to buy the cards and slap their chrome paint jobs on every time a new update releases.

Yeah, that's pretty true.

The 20% discount on all Garages & Properties with Garages continues this week just what you need to accommodate the 3 new vehicles releasing with this update. If youre already fully maxed out on room in your garages, dont forget you can always use your second character (and the shared bank account) to open up to 5 more garages, and 50 more parking spaces.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52643/new-stunt-races-and-vehicles-added-to-gta-online-cunning-stunts

That's not going to end well.

No, I do not like the wording of that at all. Not one bit. The way they're now advising you to use your second character almost makes it seem as if they're saying "this is it, this is all you get" for garage space.
You dont need a garage on every corner dude. I dont understand how people have 50+ cars. Ive been playing the game since it came out and I have 23 cars. 23 cars is a lot to keep up with.

That's not the point now is it, the game now has about 247 vehicles we can store in a garage, some of us like cars and motorcycles, we like modding them, we like looking at them, we like driving them, this is a game about stealing cars and getting filthy rich, but we're not allowed to own all the cars that we want.

And it's not about NEED, it's about want, there's this man in real life, his name is Jay Leno, he has one of the biggest car collections in the world, it's not a museum, they're his cars, they aren't publicly accessible or something, his collection is about 286 vehicles (169 automobiles and 117 motorcycles), and some of us car fanatics would love a similar collection ingame, because we know that in real life we're never going to get rich enough to own even one of those exclusive and/or rare vehicles, let alone nearly 300 of them.

That's why we want all the garage space, that's why we want a warehouse garage to store around 150 to 200 cars, we don't need them no, but we want them.

The Drift Tampa is so disappointing. It doesnt even drift at all it only oversteer/power slide. The Banshee, shwartzer and futo are still way better option for drifting.

Silver_Wolf

Yeah, that's pretty true.

Yes this is sadly true, I was in a public lobby Sunday and saw a horrible chrome X80 Proto going into LSC, it had to go...

• Like 2

^ Oh ffs really? They had one job - no traction on any corner.

The 20% discount on all Garages & Properties with Garages continues this week just what you need to accommodate the 3 new vehicles releasing with this update. If youre already fully maxed out on room in your garages, dont forget you can always use your second character (and the shared bank account) to open up to 5 more garages, and 50 more parking spaces.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52643/new-stunt-races-and-vehicles-added-to-gta-online-cunning-stunts

No, I do not like the wording of that at all. Not one bit. The way they're now advising you to use your second character almost makes it seem as if they're saying "this is it, this is all you get" for garage space.You dont need a garage on every corner dude. I dont understand how people have 50+ cars. Ive been playing the game since it came out and I have 23 cars. 23 cars is a lot to keep up with."I don't understand" isn't a counterargument. And why do you even care? It doesn't affect you at all if I have a garage on every corner.
  • Like 7

and its AWD so forget about mid drive speed boost to help you with long corner drifting

Pop the tires. Hilarious fun.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

The 20% discount on all Garages & Properties with Garages continues this week just what you need to accommodate the 3 new vehicles releasing with this update. If youre already fully maxed out on room in your garages, dont forget you can always use your second character (and the shared bank account) to open up to 5 more garages, and 50 more parking spaces.http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52643/new-stunt-races-and-vehicles-added-to-gta-online-cunning-stunts

No, I do not like the wording of that at all. Not one bit. The way they're now advising you to use your second character almost makes it seem as if they're saying "this is it, this is all you get" for garage space.
You dont need a garage on every corner dude. I dont understand how people have 50+ cars. Ive been playing the game since it came out and I have 23 cars. 23 cars is a lot to keep up with."I don't understand" isn't a counterargument. And why do you even care? It doesn't affect you at all if I have a garage on every corner.If this is it they better just say it...atleast then we know for sure.
1GPM69f.jpg

tl;dw The lynx and drift tampa are disappointing. I should get the same dealer as R*. They are on some great stuff.

• Like 2

Lynx the 20th fastest sports... welp, very relieved I don't need to buy it. They can keep that 1.7mil.

TheRealSnitch

Hahahaha 20th in sports? What a f*cking joke, I'm glad I didn't waste my money on this.

Still getting the Tampa, but I do wish it was in Muscle class.

• Like 2

Richard Power Colt

I really don't get R*'s logic sometimes. If you're gonna make a sports car cost that much then at least make it fast. And it's not like I care too much about racing, but I really don't see a good reason to put the Tampa in the sports class.

Edited by Nutsack McQueen
  • Like 2

TheRealSnitch

I really don't get R*'s logic sometimes.

Yep, they completely wasted the drift Tampa by putting it in the sports category and turned the amazing Jaguar F type into an overpriced piece of garbage. Bravo Rockstar, you fail to impress yet again!

Edited by TheRealSnitch

Lynx looks cool but not even remotely worth the price. Very happy with the Tampa and Cliffhanger, they may be tough to compete with their peers, but i maintain both are fun to drive.

TheRealSnitch

Tbh the Cliffhanger is the only vehicle worth purchasing. I'm happy that they're at least giving bikers some attention with these new choppers.

Cliffhanger competitive or novel at all? I love my Garg, hoping to stick with it and the BF400.

• Like 1

"If youre already fully maxed out on room in your garages, dont forget you can always use your second character (and the shared bank account) to open up to 5 more garages, and 50 more parking spaces"

Bad news for car collectors

I think thats means 5 will be the limit

Thanks rockstar for advice

Create 2 nd character means buy again all pegasus stuff , all ceo / vip stuff , all everything

Money cards again....

Ive already 2 characters and this is very expensive

Gta expensive for 1 character

Imagine for two...

Edited by Wscratch

Silver_Wolf

"If youre already fully maxed out on room in your garages, dont forget you can always use your second character (and the shared bank account) to open up to 5 more garages, and 50 more parking spaces"

Create 2 nd character means buy again all pegasus stuff , all ceo / vip stuff , all everything

Money cards again....

Imagine for two...

Even more expensive when you're on your fifth character! (third PSN ID)

Edited by tails_prower_2040

dairyworker

Money cards again....

Imagine for two...

That's the point. I wouldn't be surprised if this iz the ultimate troll by R*, make it seem like we will not be getting more, then after a few weeks, BOOM more garage space.....

• Like 1

Shootinalloveryourface

My god you 6th garage guys are mental I swear it

Silver_Wolf

That's the point. I wouldn't be surprised if this iz the ultimate troll by R*, make it seem like we will not be getting more, then after a few weeks, BOOM more garage space.....

You nailed it! This is exactly what I'm expecting to happen at some stage, give a wolf a taste of new cars then leave them begging for more space.

As was said before this is all about getting us to part with old cars and then suddenly new property space and we end up buiying them all back again.

Even more expensive when you're on your fifth character! (third PSN ID)

Don't blame Rockstar for your hoarding issues! :)

• Like 2

So the Drift Tampa is in the wrong class and thus useless, and the Lynx is overpriced and plain uncompetitive compared to the top cars, and the top car in the sports class is....free, well that such a hard choice there R*, how will I ever decide which one to race with. /facepalm

Edited by Reathyr

Looks like we can all save some money.