1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

BenDeR

RedDagger
Message added by RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

After Hours  

656 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

Everybody is going crazy over lowriders2 and i'm just waiting for NOS to be added to that tuner update.rockstar better don't half ass this Benny expansion to.

They wanna discuss their disappointment of a free update which Rockstar didn't even have to make. Tan should just reveal the leaks instead of trying to be Mr Popular and Mr Know It All by posting in codes and riddles lmao

The fact that R* keeps rolling out these "free" updates is interesting, isn't it?

Eh...My one low rider sits untouched in the "throw away" garage. Looks like this update won't dent my bank account since I'll probably sell that turd to modify my Sabre. Other than that, if there are no game changing updates I'll be done with this in an hour.

Edited by Mrnrfan182

(Who would choose a lowrider over the Comet, Sentinel XS, Stratum 2-door or Elegy?)

I would.
And that's it. I still see many players driving Sutans and Banshees around... Lowriders? No.

Yes I am the only person who plays GTA:O that would....

And I own a Sultan RS also and drive that around plenty too.

I wish Yan would stop talking like he knows exactly everything this next update will consist of.

He doesn't know everything the update will include. He's just implying that you should not except too much from the update, or else you might be disappointed. And from what I've heard, I must agree with him. He might reveal more about the update or he might not. That's up to him.

The way you're worshiping him like he knows everything that will be in this update is just sad.

Stop being an ass. You had information you otherwise would not have gotten

We have known this for months!!! All the overhyping was unnecessary.

Ive NEVER had anything bad to say about Yan until now. He went about this the wrong way. Doesnt mean hes a bad guy or no longer reliable though.

• Like 2

Holy crap, that's it? The two vehicles we all knew were here anyways based on someone who showed up, provided actual proof and then had the "trusted leakers" (who brought us such hits as Liberty City and Ask and Answer 2016) crapped all over the guy.

So, now the Lords of Hype have returned to tell us that two of the soopersekret cars in the soopersekret leak which had to be announced with a special "code" for whatever f*cking invalid reason, but their big f*cking reveal is... The two things we saw f*cking months ago?

Get the f*ck out of here. Seriously, take your leaks to Se7ensins or Reddit or some sh*t.

JFC. Clearly you people have exhausted your f*cking usefulness and exist solely to fuel your own f*cking egos or some sh*t.

Dear Angry Moron,

1. Yan was one of the earliest people to back Dragoon. He thought it was legit well before fun did and well before most of this forum did.

2. Dragoon leaked a pic of the Slamvan. The Slamvan is not the Ratloader. As far as I know, a lowrider version of the Ratloader has NEVER been leaked until now.

3. While you're complaining about those "trusted leakers," let's not forget that fun leaked the lowriders list, including the Sabre and Slamvan, months before Dragoon. As in, last summer. It may not have qualified as "actual proof" but it was a legit leak as we now all know.

Sorry to interrupt your tirade with actual facts.

Edited by Nutduster

I wish Yan would stop talking like he knows exactly everything this next update will consist of.

He doesn't know everything the update will include. He's just implying that you should not except too much from the update, or else you might be disappointed. And from what I've heard, I must agree with him. He might reveal more about the update or he might not. That's up to him.

The way you're worshiping him like he knows everything that will be in this update is just sad.

Stop being an ass. You had information you otherwise would not have gotten

I already had this information leaked to me 4 months ago by Dragoon. Only instead of the Rat Loader being the new vehicle added to the update, it was the Slamvan. Oh yay Yan told us one new lowrider added to the update he's the best bla bla bla jesus all you peasants disgust me. You people need to understand sometimes people use their status on the interwebz to gain even more attention by feeding blood thirsty people like you new information about DLC that's not even actual new information, just a modified version of already existing information but knowing how desperate the community is for any piece of info, they figure they'll tease and hype up something that isn't even worth waiting for.

It would be hilarious if Rockstar released an update that had nothing to do with what everyone is talking about

Holy crap, that's it? The two vehicles we all knew were here anyways based on someone who showed up, provided actual proof and then had the "trusted leakers" (who brought us such hits as Liberty City and Ask and Answer 2016) crapped all over the guy.

So, now the Lords of Hype have returned to tell us that two of the soopersekret cars in the soopersekret leak which had to be announced with a special "code" for whatever f*cking invalid reason, but their big f*cking reveal is... The two things we saw f*cking months ago?

Get the f*ck out of here. Seriously, take your leaks to Se7ensins or Reddit or some sh*t.

JFC. Clearly you people have exhausted your f*cking usefulness and exist solely to fuel your own f*cking egos or some sh*t.

Dear Angry Moron,

1. Yan was one of the earliest people to back Dragoon. He thought it was legit well before fun did and well before most of this forum did.

2. Dragoon leaked a pic of the Slamvan. The Slamvan is not the Ratloader. As far as I know, a lowrider version of the Ratloader has NEVER been leaked until now.

Oh damnnnnnn!!! That changes everything!! I mean, the fact this is a ratloader instead of a slamvan changes my disappointment to HYPE CITY 5000000!!!!! /sarc

Dear Angry Moron,

3. While you're complaining about those "trusted leakers," let's not forget that fun leaked the lowriders list, including the Sabre and Slamvan, months before Dragoon. As in, last summer. It may not have qualified as "actual proof" but it was a legit leak as we now all know.

Sorry to interrupt your tirade with actual facts.

OMG ONE NEW LOWRIDER. Yan made the whole community wait a whole hour just for that? How do you not see the wrong here?

• Like 2

(Who would choose a lowrider over the Comet, Sentinel XS, Stratum 2-door or Elegy?)

I would.
And that's it. I still see many players driving Sutans and Banshees around... Lowriders? No.

Yes I am the only person who plays GTA:O that would....

And I own a Sultan RS also and drive that around plenty too.

Then you should know why i'm disappointed... I would be perfectly fine if there were, say, 3 Lowriders and 3 Tuners, but I can already smell that what we are going to get are a Sabre GT, a Rat-Loader, a Slamvan, a Virgo, a Tornado/Peyote and a bloody Minivan.
  • Like 1

The original post was saying cleary that we will get 1 car that we already know confirmed (Sabre GT) and a new one that we never heard of being in this DLC before (Rat Loader)

Why is everyone saying its old things we knew months ago. The Ratloader was never a part of this. Yes I was hoping for something different but its still new information.

Who f*cking cares whether Yan likes to be the center of attention. He gave us information regarding an upcoming update as that is what his purpose was. We now know the Rat Loader is coming along with the list Fun posted. End of Story.

Eh...My one low rider sits untouched in the "throw away" garage. Looks like this update won't dent my bank account since I'll probably sell that turd to modify my Sabre. Other than that, if there are no game changing updates I'll be done with this in an hour.

Well glad to hear that. Cya l8r.

Dear Angry Moron,

Oh damnnnnnn!!! That changes everything!! I mean, the fact this is a ratloader instead of a slamvan changes my disappointment to HYPE CITY 5000000!!!!! /sarc

OMG ONE NEW LOWRIDER. Yan made the whole community wait a whole hour just for that? How do you not see the wrong here?

I said absolutely nothing about Yan's choice of how he revealed the info, nor anything about the DLC itself; nor I was even talking to either of you. I was replying specifically to someone who doesn't seem to know what he's talking about and is really angry, for some reason. I don't know Yan at all and have no strong opinions about him one way or another. I also have no strong opinions about this alleged DLC one way or another.

All of you need to calm the f*ck down before you give yourself aneurysms.

Edited by Nutduster
  • Like 1

Attention whoring at its finest. I mean its no surprise or anything...

Would you rather he post no information at all?

"Hehe I know something they don't, let's make a riddle and make everyone wait for me because I know info. I'm in control, everyone talk about me plz!"

Ignore that whiny entitled squeaker. He could ruin a free barbecue.

• Like 2

You mean you or him? You must be at around 15 posts saying the same thing in the last pages. If you are pissed about that new information, go away and dont post on this thread.

Who f*cking cares whether Yan likes to be the center of attention. He gave us information regarding an upcoming update as that is what his purpose was. We now know the Rat Loader is coming along with the list Fun posted. End of Story.

He could have told us straight up that it was coming with the update but noooo "let's tease and hype up this small bit of information oh and wait! How about a code to describe it! Why tell the community straight up what new lowrider is coming when I can tease them and let them figure out the hash of code for themself?"

Pathetic.

Just glad funmw2 never pulls this kind of bafoonery.

You mean you or him? You must be at around 15 posts saying the same thing in the last pages. If you are pissed about that new information, go away and dont post on this thread.

I think most of the disappointment is less about the information and more to the fact how the information was presented.

Well the salty/bitter/self-entitled Paterson gave come back in full force from the previous Next DLC thread (even though that thread had zero input or info towards the next dlc).

Can't have nice things as they say.

Id rather he stop acting like a f*cking child and tease people. If it's a tiny bit of info, it is no way worth making people wait an hour or just telling them the code at the end of the hour.

I personally don't see another Lowriders DLC. Rockstar never said Lowriders Part 1 when LRs first came out.

If there is a LR2 DLC, I will be very disappointed and will take a break from GTA for a while.

Not even gonna speculate because someone might delete this thread because it's about DLC

Yeah. And this place has felt kind of dull without that dlc thread. No organization. Don't even know what's going on. Hell, I don't even come here as much now. We've had DLC threads since July. So getting rid of them doens't really help anything.

To be honest they were the primary reason for me to visit this forum, and now that they are gone I ain't visiting the forum as much as I did.

Edited by Re-Dragon-Cro

I think most of the disappointment is less about the information and more to the fact how the information was presented.

That's fine, but seeing as there are already two dozens posts in this thread saying "WE ALREADY KNEW DAT!?!111", you'll forgive some of us for rushing to correct the rest of us. Simple fact is, whether you want a lowrider Rat or not, and whether you think Yan is a twat, we didn't know about that car; now we do.

I personally don't see another Lowriders DLC. Rockstar never said Lowriders Part 1 when LRs first came out.

If there is a LR2 DLC, I will be very disappointed and will take a break from GTA for a while.

Whatever it's called, some kind of Benny's-oriented update is coming. Bank on it. So you might want to take your GTA disc out of the tray right now and save yourself trouble in a week.

• Like 2

Obviously it will be under a different theme and name, but the contents will mostly be lowriders/hot rods from a pure speculation point.