1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

BenDeR
RedDagger
Message added by RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

After Hours  

656 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunter

• Mach1bud

• Gridl0k

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the thread title suggests, this is the place to speculate about the next updates coming to GTA Online. Please bear in mind that I won't be updating this post anymore. If you want to read the lat

AOR BigDaddyZee

Everyone keeps saying 500k to 1 mil for these new offices. But we're not buying apartment's, were buying businesses. What if these businesses are expensive kinda like the yatch prices. 8 mil for small warehouse, 9 mil medium warehouse and 10 mil for large warehouse. This is pure speculation but if these businesses where to be so cheap everyone would be a CEO and have the chance to make millions. There's no balance in that. How many CEO's could there be on a freeroam lobby? I'm guessing that drug trafficking along with other goods will be a huge money maker and knowing R* they are not going to make it that easy for everyone to have this. What if biggest update really means most expensive. What if... Either way I'm hyped and can't wait. Enjoy your day guys.

They want everyone killing each other and blowing money on pvp just to get a small drug deal to *x* location. It womt be 9 millionish they want everyone to be involved so we all blow money trying to get it done

• Like 2

Everyone keeps saying 500k to 1 mil for these new offices. But we're not buying apartment's, were buying businesses. What if these businesses are expensive kinda like the yatch prices. 8 mil for small warehouse, 9 mil medium warehouse and 10 mil for large warehouse. This is pure speculation but if these businesses where to be so cheap everyone would be a CEO and have the chance to make millions. There's no balance in that. How many CEO's could there be on a freeroam lobby? I'm guessing that drug trafficking along with other goods will be a huge money maker and knowing R* they are not going to make it that easy for everyone to have this. What if biggest update really means most expensive. What if... Either way I'm hyped and can't wait. Enjoy your day guys.

They want everyone killing each other and blowing money on pvp just to get a small drug deal to *x* location. It womt be 9 millionish they want everyone to be involved so we all blow money trying to get it doneTrue. In four hours of VIP work I probably spend ~$50k if I'm a bodyguard.

It's basically gotten to the point where I don't even play missions anymore, so if this really misses the mark, seeing as how this version of GTAO is a one-off, I'll probably just pack it in.

In 16 days all will be revealed.

Don't get hyped, could be a trailer for Cunning Stunts.

*GTA V title shows up at E3, people get super hyped for three seconds just to find out a trailer for the second upcoming update*

No Fun, just keep quiet. I'm enjoying everyone thinking it's going to be a GTA 6 announcement. These little kids think it's going to take roughly a year to make such a game, which will be more demanding than GTA V. Let them get hyped for nothing. I love it!

They've tinkered with the gun display at ammunition this week, so I'm quite sure there will be weapons.

^ This. I noticed that too when I was playing yesterday.

*GTA V title shows up at E3, people get super hyped for three seconds just to find out a trailer for the second upcoming update*

No Fun, just keep quiet. I'm enjoying everyone thinking it's going to be a GTA 6 announcement. These little kids think it's going to take roughly a year to make such a game, which will be more demanding than GTA V. Let them get hyped for nothing. I love it!

They've tinkered with the gun display at ammunition this week, so I'm quite sure there will be weapons.

^ This. I noticed that too when I was playing yesterday.

Yeah fun... they're not going to waste valuable time at e3 showing off a gta update like stunts.

If they show an update at e3, it'll be massive and likely tied to single player dlc

• Like 2

Its probably already in the making the E3 announcement is more than likely the new red dead

Also, is it really that hard to make new, longer contact missions?

As a big supporter of contact missions, what difference is there if a Madrazo V/O tells you to goto location A and pickup a document and deliver it or if SecuroServ tells you?

Furthermore, you all got new, longer contact missions with Low Riders 1, and all people did is bitch endlessly about it.

Lamar missions are not proper contact missions. And if I'm not mistaken, you can't play them by yourself, which is what people are asking for...

I personally have never played a freemode event. They are boring PvP nonsense.

There is one where you and other players take out NPCs to achieve a high score... ?

That's still PvP..... Seeing as you're competing against another player to see who gets the highest score. PvP isn't just killing other players. If you and the other player(s) were working together to achieve a combined high score, with everyone getting paid the same amount, it would be PvE.

So technically, there is no modern game which is PvE in your eyes.

Even heists rank you. Multiplayer games will always have something competitive in them, even when you aren't facing each other. If it's not scores, then it's loot. Doesn't make it player versus player.

Regarding FAFF, even though there haven't been any weapons mentioned, there is a possibility we might see some cut weapons. Like the Heavy Rifle, Programmable AR or Assault Sniper. Those weapons I think, fit the theme nicely.

Well i said that about three weeks ago (my first post on this forum), but someone said that they were planed as collectors edition weapons and were cut because of diffrent problems.

Whats interesting is, that the heavy rifle icon and the assault mg icon are in the data for the dlc weapon icon (something called dlc_bb) and the programable ar icon and the assault sniper icon are in the standart icon data together with the icons of the standart weapon icons and the collectors edition weapon icons.

I think that at least the heavy rifle and the assault mg have a chance to come in a dlc.

For the assault sniper and programable ar im not sure.

(Damm i would love a new sniper)

Nothing found in the source code?

We don't have the source code to RAGE.

Jfc it's not source code.

• Like 2

I find it interesting that GTAJunkies decided all of a sudden to create a RedDeadJunkies site out of nowhere.

I feel like they may have gotten a heads up.

OT: I also find it very strange there hasnt been any leaks yet. Nothing of note anyways.

Edited by Mach1bud

Hmm, maybe we should put to rest the hope for map expansions and new places/big stuff:

gHnqKfQ.png?1

Edit: link:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gta-online-wont-be-supported-forever-take-two-ceo-/1100-6440383/

This is another form of clickbait. We all know GTA V won't be supported forever. We can expect it to be supported until the next GTA title is released. I don't think RDR will do what GTA V did. GTA V is a game changer (pun intended). The profits show that and many other developers cannot keep up. T2 realizes this and they must keep developing for Online as it will fund its future projects. I read that the SP DLC will probably be payware. Doing that is risky, considering how different the economy is in the US now versus how it was during the Ballad of Gay Tony release. Also consider Rockstar have been giving us free DLCs all this time and it may be hard for some people to pay after getting free for all this time. It makes no sense for Rockstar to throw a payware DLC at someone once shark card sale die, like someone posted above. Way more people play Online than Story mode. It's like calling a major catering business to cater a party for 8 people.

I think GTA VI will take another 3 or 4 years to finish, unless they plan to go halfass and have it done in a year like some people here believe.

• Like 2

No Fun, just keep quiet. I'm enjoying everyone thinking it's going to be a GTA 6 announcement. These little kids think it's going to take roughly a year to make such a game, which will be more demanding than GTA V. Let them get hyped for nothing. I love it! Personally, I don't think there will be no Rockstar for the public in E3, they have never been there. But, an annoucment for a new game wouldn't exactly be a surpise, considering V was released in 2013, it has been three years since its launch this fall. There was a three year gap between IV's release and V's annoucement. They haven't been developing a game for "roughly a year", the new game has obviously been in development since V's release.

Hmm, maybe we should put to rest the hope for map expansions and new places/big stuff:

gHnqKfQ.png?1

Edit: link:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gta-online-wont-be-supported-forever-take-two-ceo-/1100-6440383/

This is another form of clickbait. We all know GTA V won't be supported forever. We can expect it to be supported until the next GTA title is released. I don't think RDR will do what GTA V did. GTA V is a game changer (pun intended). The profits show that and many other developers cannot keep up. T2 realizes this and they must keep developing for Online as it will fund its future projects. I read that the SP DLC will probably be payware. Doing that is risky, considering how different the economy is in the US now versus how it was during the Ballad of Gay Tony release. Also consider Rockstar have been giving us free DLCs all this time and it may be hard for some people to pay after getting free for all this time. It makes no sense for Rockstar to throw a payware DLC at someone once shark card sale die, like someone posted above. Way more people play Online than Story mode. It's like calling a major catering business to cater a party for 8 people.

I think GTA VI will take another 3 or 4 years to finish, unless they plan to go halfass and have it done in a year like some people here believe.

Its not really click-bait if that is what Zelnick said himself. I know its hard for some people to move on from GTA V's Online, but it has to happen eventually. GTA V's Online was good but even Zelnick knows that its approaching it's 3rd anniversary and its going to go "moderate". Focusing away from GTA V's Online helps them focus on their other upcoming games even better.

IMO if they make a SP DLC, I hope its the last thing to be added in GTA V so they can add all those Online only items in SP. Also, Lets not get into the "way more people play GTA Online" argument since we already know why that is.

1. They stop releasing content for GTA Online at the end of 2016
  2. Release Red dead early 2017
  3. Release DLC/s for Red dead in 2018
  4. GTA VI In 2019

Seems like a normal plan to me

I'd love to see a V-22 on Tuesday.

I won't like to see the Osprey - but some other VTOL aircraft: The Agusta Westland AW609 Tiltrotor.

The reason for not wanting the Osprey is the following: it's simply too big. It would be kinda hard to land it in many places of LS. The 609 would maybe fit on the yachts helipad and could transport up to 9 people (R* would decide to use 8 for sure) which is enough (I never see more than 4 people in a vehicle). Also it's a executive vehicle and the price ($10Mill) would also fit in the game.

2607519.jpg

As R* puts always 2 RL vehicles together I'd think they could use the Bell XV-15s tail which would look kinda sexy lol.

A20030180000e_lg.jpg

It would be interesting to have these activities back in GTA Online, a future DLC in Liberty City. =)

Cj5TkE5XEAEQpKY.jpg

Cj5TkG8WsAUlyn8.jpg

Cj5Tj3uWUAAfjvF.jpg

Cj5TkFAXIAAbRBb.jpg

Edited by JuanDevill

Does everyone remember this before GTA V came out?

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/lsbc/fast-cars

Looking back at the GTA V Homepage, its like a ghost town. anyway by clicking on the vehicles it gives you a 360 view. I was thinking how great would it have been if all new vehicles that came to GTA would have been announced like that Tailgater, Feltzer and Voltic were announced.

Edited by eyman
  • Like 3

I find it interesting that GTAJunkies decided all of a sudden to create a RedDeadJunkies site out of nowhere.

It's pretty obvious that Rockstar's next title is a new Red Dead.

I agree with Yan. It is too early to GTA VI, but you never know hahaha.

Edited by JuanDevill

3 months after they stop making dlc's the shark card money will dry up too. Then 3 months later r* announces the new update in the works lol.

when they run out of gta online ideas then will come a story mode dlc which will raise more money for GTA VIs development even THOUGH gta v has made 1 million in sales. but that's just my guess and we'd probably get an announce ment in 2018 with following a release in 2020.

when they run out of gta online ideas then will come a story mode dlc which will raise more money for GTA VIs development even THOUGH gta v has made 1 million in sales. but that's just my guess and we'd probably get an announce ment in 2018 with following a release in 2020.They've made over $2.3 billion..... They made a million in like a week.

when they run out of gta online ideas then will come a story mode dlc which will raise more money for GTA VIs development even THOUGH gta v has made 1 million in sales. but that's just my guess and we'd probably get an announce ment in 2018 with following a release in 2020.They've made over $2.3 billion..... They made a million in like a week.

jesus they have more than enough

liberty city its real i knew it! that LC shirt was a dead give away.

now im bored of los santos give me nyc

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 3

I sincerely hope Rockstar f*cks all the miserable bastards on this forum up the ass and gives us an amazing update. Yeah, it'll probably be nothing special, but considering they've had over five months, fingers crossed.

Looking forward to the new trailer tomorrow or Friday, just to find out a bit more. And knowing there's really, really, really going to be a new update on Tuesday 7th is brilliant. Can hardly wait :)

• Like 2

OT: I also find it very strange there hasnt been any leaks yet. Nothing of note anyways.

congrats on the newswire mention!

congrats on the newswire mention!What?

Edit: f*ck yeah made it on to the wire! Just a little comment but it makes me happy as f*ck.

Edited by Mach1bud
  • Like 1