3. Site Suggestions

BenDeR

Next DLC Speculation Thread (Part 1)

RedDagger

Please refrain from posting:

posts that are reaction images/videos/memes etc. - those go here and here

non-DLC related posts/chatter - those go here

excessive wishlisting - those go here

low effort/non contributory posts, especially ones where you should just "like" the post

or about Youtubers - those go here

ill warn the heck out of u if u post these >:(

Message added by RedDagger

After Hours  

628 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy the After Hours update?

2. 2. Who is your favorite DJ or the one you are the most looking forward to?

3. 3. What is your favorite vehicle or the one you are the most looking forward to?

TacitusKilgore

Don't care about stunt races, or organizations. I just want cool new cars to buy. Anybody recognize the yellow and orange (super cars?) in the Newswire post? They look new to me.

rlk232

Did Fun say negative energy was needed? I'M HERE!

jdv95

Don't care about stunt races, or organizations. I just want cool new cars to buy. Anybody recognize the yellow and orange (super cars?) in the Newswire post? They look new to me.

look like the osiris and t20 to me tbh. but i hope i'm wrong.

Classique

Mmmm....

2L1z9L5.png

y9LRuYd.png

v6XoY2l.png

OwU9PG3.png

(HYYYYYPE)

I'd love to discuss this. What kind of cars do you think that will be added? A new super car, maaaaaybe? :santa:

rlk232

I'm sure they'll stick in a couple of expensive, new cars. Also, anyone else notice this is the day before Uncharted 4? It's no damn coincidence, folks.

Re-Dragon-Cro

OwU9PG3.png

(HYYYYYPE)

I'd love to discuss this. What kind of cars do you think that will be added? A new super car, maaaaaybe? :santa:

Maybe this baby will make a return finally?

maxresdefault.jpg

Classique

OwU9PG3.png

(HYYYYYPE)

maxresdefault.jpg

GIMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

TacitusKilgore

look like the osiris and t20 to me tbh. but i hope i'm wrong. That's what I was thinking. The image is to blurry when zoomed in. The yellow looks like the Osiris and the orange one looks like the Turismo R. If they were the Osiris and Turismo/T20, why would they make the quality so bad? They'd show new cars but not clearly to keep us guessing. I really hope one of them is a new Pfister car. Would be really excited if it's the Porsche 918 with an option for no roof.

jdv95

Mmmm....

2L1z9L5.png

y9LRuYd.png

v6XoY2l.png

OwU9PG3.png

(HYYYYYPE)

i think that stunt race update will be more about stock cars and maybe benny upgraded super cars. i hope that new new super car might come with the finance and felony update.

Jermk

So... We re going to have stock market?

"Keep your stock in mint condition to maintain value and sell at a profit"

No. "Stock" as in property. It'll most likely be delivery missions added to VIP work, where you have to guide a truck full of your cargo (stock) to a delivery point, preventing others from damaging it or completely destroying it.

So more or less like the property missions in story mode

Edited by Jermk

jdv95

look like the osiris and t20 to me tbh. but i hope i'm wrong.
That's what I was thinking. The image is to blurry when zoomed in. The yellow looks like the Osiris and the orange one looks like the Turismo R. If they were the Osiris and Turismo/T20, why would they make the quality so bad? They'd show new cars but not clearly to keep us guessing. I really hope one of them is a new Pfister car. Would be really excited if it's the Porsche 918 with an option for no roof.

indeed. would be fresh to have a spyder supercar. the voltic toppless doesn't realy count.

TKDSnovelist

When? I want a date, and not 'soon' or 'in the next months'.

Tofu86_

Mmmm....

2L1z9L5.png

y9LRuYd.png

v6XoY2l.png

OwU9PG3.png

(HYYYYYPE)

I think it'd either be some new supers or possibly a gymkhana themed car or 2 (just because of the 'stunt ready' comment). It'd make sense to add some, there could be a lot of customization available.

Edited by Tofu86_

elfoam

It'll be based on this which is certainly in the top ten games of all time and the lead programmers will know all about it Stunt_Car_Racer_Coverart.png

Edited by elfoam

TacitusKilgore

When? I want a date, and not 'soon' or 'in the next months'.

Weeks and months ahead. I personally think within two weeks, we'll get this update.

MagicalBasturd

Just read the news wire. "new stunt-ready vehicles"

Right now my stunters are the Mamba and Adder for cars and the 801 and Ruffian as bikes. Could we get purpose built stunt cars/bikes, or something that nobody asked for? Personally the only way to make a stunt bike like the 801 better would be to make it faster and changing the way it hits/launches off objects. Like how the Enduro is hard to launch while the Ruffian is far easier.

jdv95

shadow banned forever (hahahahahahaahah) and then 2 new update's anounced plus uncharted 4 in a few hours yep this is a GREAT start of the week!

Irish45455

OwU9PG3.png

(HYYYYYPE)

maxresdefault.jpg

GIMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Shut up and take my money!

Nomis24

I'm really looking forward the organization thing (that will probably come with vehicles also), but I really want to know what are the vehicles included with the stunt thing.

bloatedsack

i dont think seizing the assets would be that bad, for the sake of balancing they need to do something with our current money or else we would never be on a even playing field.

If you're theorizing, it's easy, it's done by building off a system fundamentally in place with the third GTA generation, where we had GTA 3 (LC), then GTA3:VC and GTA3:SA.

We've all been playing and enjoying Los Santos for all this time. R* says, "we're releasing GTA V: Las Venturas!" This would be an SP game as well as an expansion to GTAO. However, those of us with the current game cannot get to LV, we're stuck in Los Santos.

So, we go out and we purchase GTAV:LV, now when we log into GTAO we have the option to create a new player, and that player can reside in the LV "world." It's wholly different than GTAO:Los Santos, though, but linked. Since we've put 2.5 years of time into GTAO already, we have the option to "sponser" a criminal in our "empire" in the untapped LV market, thus you're indelibly linking a new LV character with the Los Santos multi-milliionaire crimeboss you've had for the last 3 years. You can likely issue capital to your LV character on a sort of money laundered basis, say 10:1 (1MM becomes 100K), and this will allow people to get a boost in their LV careers based off the time they played in LS, but won't completely imbalance things by basically unleashing an established level 600 character with 50 cars, 10 pegasus vehicles, and a bevy of yachts and properties into the new city.

It's elegant, and it's simple, and it relies on concepts written into the game's flavourtext from the beginning, possibly supported by the ideas inherent in the new update news about having an overall "criminal organization" that goes beyond "crews" and beyond "VIP."

tangent:

ObShadow: He was absolutely a forum gadfly, but was also unerringly an honest and long term supporter of this game. It's a shame he got kicked for a second time, especially since he basically just responded in kind to raft of sh*t he was constantly fed. While his attitude could've used a signficant correction (and thus, obviously, bannaments) I can think of a dozen others who far more deserved the boot for constantly crying and whining about every little point they can with regards to this game.

Edited by gfen

Luvythicus

HMMMMMMSTUNT VEHICLES? Yesplease

daricusGTA

Great, drug and contraband dealing! That's what I wanted from Online, happy it's being implemented this way.

Of course, I fully expect that the "GTA:O is dead, off I go to play it, see you guys here to talk more about GTA:O tomorrow" crowd will poop all over it (while continuing to play).

DavidTheThird

Hmm, anybody else want to guess which vehicles might be added with Finance&Felony update? I think PMP600, Sentinel and Huntley Sport from GTA IV all might be possible

jdv95

Hmm, anybody else want to guess which vehicles might be added with Finance&Felony update? I think PMP600, Sentinel and Huntley Sport from GTA IV all might be possible

add turismo from 4 and a new pfister to the list and we have a deal.

Richard Power Colt

Very excited for the trafficking business. I won't keep my hopes up too high, but I hope it has some actual strategic elements to it and you need to fight with other players over who controls the business. It might just be more generic shooty shooty bang bang mission type stuff, but I don't mind that either if we'll have more stuff to do in free mode.

Classique

Rockstar pls...

marchmontpenny2.jpg

I want my love bug ;-;

jdv95

Rockstar pls...

marchmontpenny2.jpg

I want my love bug ;-;

not gonna lie,that would be hilarious to see in gta online :p

SickBoy

Rockstar pls...

marchmontpenny2.jpg

I want my love bug ;-;

not gonna lie,that would be hilarious to see in gta online :p

What'd be funnier is just watching Herbie f*ck peoples days up, and absolutely wreck just about every other car in races

Tofu86_

Rockstar pls...

marchmontpenny2.jpg

I want my love bug ;-;

That'd be great haha

Mach1bud

Am I the new leaker? I wanna be the new leaker. I want the fame.