2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

DAMND

[V] Menyoo PC "Object Spooner" Tutorial

TacticX

Is there a way to get past the 2000 prop limit? Or is this something hard coded into GTA V itself...

waynechriss

For whatever reason, all cunning stunt objects appear to be 'invalid for me'

Edited by waynechriss

dancof

Thank you so much to create useful guide.

Can you help me how to exit spooner mod and come to character normally ?.

Edited by dancof

Yannerrins

I Can't spawn ped or object. List of objects and peds is absolutley clean.

vickyyang

how did U make it like that>>>http://i.imgur.com/uhNoYN5.gif

please let me know,thank u very much!

everytime I place the cigarette on player‘s mouth,the car will be crazy,never drive it like normal,why???

Edited by vickyyang

meimeiriver

Is there a way Menyoo can import 'old' Map Editor xml files? Map Editor takes ages to load a map.

Thanks.

pjckmen

Hi guys !!! You can help me fix menyoo error and when to save save sponner error . thanks bro :D

AQDBIW3.pngLqF1ck0.png

minhtiensg

"Note: To use add-on ped models, append to the PedList.xml file"

I noticed this when reading the manual of menyoo, and I want to add more custom ped. Can some one give me an intruction on how to do that?

I already had a lot of ped install using add-on peds mod.

Edited by minhtiensg

MAFINS

"Note: To use add-on ped models, append to the PedList.xml file"

I noticed this when reading the manual of menyoo, and I want to add more custom ped. Can some one give me an intruction on how to do that?

I already had a lot of ped install using add-on peds mod.

You can either use the Favourites menu in the ped spawner and add the add-on models as favourites.

Or edit menyooStuff/PedList.xml.

You should be able to interpret the syntax, it's pretty basic.

MoravianLion
Hi! This mod is incredible! However, I have a little problem (big one for me!) - for fully customizable MP models there seems to be maybe bug? This F**** blue-white shirt as default. I can't get it out of character's body. It's really flustrating. Because it won't dissapear once I want to go with something else, another shirt for instance. Problem seems to be in option "Torso" where this shirtis probably fully fixed.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

EDIT.: Nvm, I figure it out :))

Edited by MoravianLion

DAMND

Accessories/tops

The character's upper body consists of 3 parts, Torso, Accessories/Tops, and the other Tops

to have no top accessory put accessories/tops to 15

(I saw you figured it out, just in case anyone else has same issue)

MissingNoGuy55

How come whenever I load placement files more than once, the game crashes? I've noticed this happen a lot and it's confusing me because it shouldn't happen

Edited by MissingNoGuy55

DAMND

Stuff like crashing is not something I can help with. I'm just a user. The person who makes the mod is Mafins. He comes around this thread sometimes but you're probably better off asking him on gta5-mods if you want him to see it

MissingNoGuy55

Ah. I was using the bugged "Delete world entities in radius" feautre. Whoops!

Edited by MissingNoGuy55

kasa

Anyone can tell how to add buildings? I'm just a beginner with this, I would like to try and makes south Ls feel more like real south central and change area with more real houses

rudy03

Is it possible to have dynamic attachments?

I'm trying for a boat on a car, or a car under a boat, but either way, only one remains enterable (the host of attachment).

Is it possible to make the attached vehicle enterable as well?

I also wanted boat+heli, car+plane, etc.

Please help.

nick_g44

Hey DAMND,

I am trying to create a mod with Menyoo and object spooner and have the need to remove a real world prop or two to create the desired effect.

Whenever I do this and reload the saved file the real world objects return. Is there a way around this?

Also, if not, I heard this could be achieved through Map Editor? Maybe I could use that to just delete the real work objects however, I haven't worked out how haha

CorporalCactus

can anyone help me understand why the object list is completely empty? Menyoo doesnt allow spawning of any objects for me.

meimeiriver

This looks all very promising! :)

I need like a zillion rotations fixed on a wooden floor (made out of hundreds of upside-down hei_Heist_str_AvUnitL_01 objects, LOL: I guess this game has no 'Primitive' building blocks, like in Second Life). So, I'm hoping to convert the Map Editor map to Menyoo first, then use Menyoo to fine-control the correct placement of these floor elements, and then converting the lot back to ymap again.

Lupin_III

How would I delete a task?
I'm trying to get a ped that I spawned to follow me in a car (that I also spawned), but the ped doesn't drive the car after he gets into it. I figured it has something to do with my task sequence, but I can't figure out how to remove one specific task, or if that is even possible.

meimeiriver

Hey DAMND,

I am trying to create a mod with Menyoo and object spooner and have the need to remove a real world prop or two to create the desired effect.

Whenever I do this and reload the saved file the real world objects return. Is there a way around this?

Also, if not, I heard this could be achieved through Map Editor? Maybe I could use that to just delete the real work objects however, I haven't worked out how haha

When you delete an object in Map Editor (which belongs to the world, not its own map), it adds an <Item> entry to the RemoveFromWorld section. You can save that map, and use it.

Menyoo, sadly, does not have RemoveFromWorld, or something similar in functionality. I recently asked MAFINS about it, but he's not superstrong in the replying department. :blink:

DAMND

Yeah, I asked him for that for a long time but that feature would apparently require him to go back and undo/redo a bunch of work he's already done and he just doesn't think it's worth it.

Sorry I haven't been around this thread, real world obligations and honestly it's been a good bit since I used this myself so often the answer doesn't quickly come to mind

I'm trying to get a ped that I spawned to follow me in a car (that I also spawned), but the ped doesn't drive the car after he gets into it. I figured it has something to do with my task sequence, but I can't figure out how to remove one specific task, or if that is even possible.

should be the same as removing an object from the entities list, highlight it and press X button or equivalent on whatever you're using

can anyone help me understand why the object list is completely empty? Menyoo doesnt allow spawning of any objects for me.

object list is a separate text file, make sure the one in your directory is correct. a complete one is included with the menyoo download

Is it possible to have dynamic attachments?
I'm trying for a boat on a car, or a car under a boat, but either way, only one remains enterable (the host of attachment).
Is it possible to make the attached vehicle enterable as well?
I also wanted boat+heli, car+plane, etc.
Please help.

no, anything attached becomes frozen. there's no in between, it's one or the other.

however you should still be able to get into a vehicle that's attached to something. you just can't drive it anywhere. you'd also have to attach it far enough from the root vehicle that the game knows you are pressing the enter car command for that vehicle as opposed to something else

you could only drive one thing at a time anyway since this is a single player mod, so I'm not sure what the point would be tbh

Lupin_III

I’m trying to get a ped that I spawned to follow me in a car (that I also spawned), but the ped doesn’t drive the car after he gets into it. I figured it has something to do with my task sequence, but I can’t figure out how to remove one specific task, or if that is even possible.

should be the same as removing an object from the entities list, highlight it and press X button or equivalent on whatever you’re using

Thank you so much for your response but I totally apologize for even making my own post in the first place; I neglected to look carefully at the key controls at the bottom right corner of the screen when I was experimenting with the task sequence editor, and so I didn’t see that the ‘B’ key removed individual tasks.

Edited by Lupin_III

JamesHarris135

When i try and spawn an object, the menu is empty, no onbjects show up, the is the same with peds also. Vehicles however all seem to work

quackquack

Hello
i have a little problem and knowing this forum i thought i might seek some help here
so.. i'm trying to use the co-op mode for gta v and it is mapped to the f9 key
the problem is that the spooner mode, now integrated in menyoo is also mapped to the f9 key

and this leads to various stuff happening at the same time
is there any way i can remap any of those two to any other key (like f10 or something)?
best regards, quackquack

London15

hello guys, does anyone know where I can find more custom objects to install in the objects list? any website or what kind of file should I looking for?! many thanks in advance :)

HolaLoish

Hi! Sorry to brother you, but I hace a doubt. I've been ussing the program for a few months now for Machinima purposes and I have to say that is amazing. But what are the flags in the animations are for and how do I use team? Thanks!

AndrewJF

Hello everyone. I state that they are impractical to modding. I downloaded menyoo and I'm using the object spowner. When I try to insert some of them, the following error message appears: ERROR: Invalid mode. Check suggested locations [NO SUGGESTED LOCATIONS]
Also, could someone help me install the new Mapbuilder 3 props? I can not.
Help!
Thank you

Edited by AndrewJF

DAMND

When i try and spawn an object, the menu is empty, no onbjects show up, the is the same with peds also. Vehicles however all seem to work

As I said in the post above yours, the proplist and pedlist load from plain text files in the MenyooStuff directory. Make sure they're in there.

Hello

i have a little problem and knowing this forum i thought i might seek some help here

so.. i'm trying to use the co-op mode for gta v and it is mapped to the f9 key

the problem is that the spooner mode, now integrated in menyoo is also mapped to the f9 key

and this leads to various stuff happening at the same time

is there any way i can remap any of those two to any other key (like f10 or something)?

best regards, quackquack

go to the Menyoostuff folder and open Menyooconfig

SpoonerModeHotkey is about halfway down, that's the one you're trying to change. plug in whatever other key works for you.

hello guys, does anyone know where I can find more custom objects to install in the objects list? any website or what kind of file should I looking for?! many thanks in advance :)

if you want to install new objects into GTA V you will need to do so with OpenIV. If you have already done that and want to add those objects into Menyoo just go to MenyooStuff > Proplist.txt and add them one line at a time.

For a good method to take a directory full of file names and turn them into a plain text list, read this: https://www.groovypost.com/howto/microsoft/list-directory-contents-to-a-printable-and-readable-txt-file/

[Note: You can also use a combination of this and OpenIV's Export function to add the props from a new update if mafins or I have not gotten around to it yet.]

Hi! Sorry to brother you, but I hace a doubt. I've been ussing the program for a few months now for Machinima purposes and I have to say that is amazing. But what are the flags in the animations are for and how do I use team? Thanks!

As far as I can tell that feature does not have any function. Menyoo is like that sometimes, there is stuff that is half-finished. I don't even know what that would do if it worked properly. Just ignore it.

Hello everyone. I state that they are impractical to modding. I downloaded menyoo and I'm using the object spowner. When I try to insert some of them, the following error message appears: ERROR: Invalid mode. Check suggested locations [NO SUGGESTED LOCATIONS]

Also, could someone help me install the new Mapbuilder 3 props? I can not.

Help!

Thank you

my responses to the above questions should cover this for you

TripleG

Hi Damnd, let me first compliment you for this awesome and very helpfull job!

Now I was wondering how to have interactions with some props (like prop_laptop_01a, or displaying TV screens etc...). I figure out it has to deal with some coding (which is not this thread's topic I understand) but I just need a clue on how start. Any usefull link would be really appreciated...

Another question: Someone wrote he could add a marker on the map via Menyoo, and I can't find this option :/ The idea is to make my teleporting markers visible, obviously.

(Feel free to delete or move those stupid questions in the proper section, and sorry for my english :-D)

Best regards

Edited by TripleG