[MP] The Walking Corpse - Incompleted

The John David

The John David

B7g5r2v.png

MQNYGS9.png

Two months have passed since a mutated strain of mad cow disease mutated into "mad person disease" that became "mad zombie disease" which overran the entire San Andreas population, turning American people into vicious zombies. 3 Days Later. An unaffected 26 years-old, Harold Robin, is traveling his way to Los Santos and thinks he's starting to panic on the town. He keeps screaming "HELLO!!" and nothing's working. He encounters a survivor, Stone Ruflex in the "Stack Well Pizza", who is particularly violent in killing zombies everywhere. Harold and Stone join forces and to find survivors who is unaffected in Los Santos anywhere. Play this and you will find more details.

t0sfd5P.png

HzTIk51.jpg

A guy who wakes up in the coma and travel anywhere in Los Santos

qO19eBw.jpg

A Zombie Hunter takes his time in "Well Stack Pizza"

jWDUtO3.jpg

A U.S. Army, came from San Andreas for experiencing to become an chief soldier

xpI27ly.png

"Onigumo" also known as Bandits, they'll show no mercy for infected or
unaffected people who's showing for them, they're called Killers.

KAKWYpF.jpg

h2Gin1p.jpg

v0exHc9.png

Aborted

ND0pfPZ.png

Demo Mission = Download Here
Full Mission Pack = Aborted
Initial Release Date = Aborted

aNFAeNO.png

Aborted

DhtxlMr.png

FWL2ojf.png

No Ideas left on me :( So sorry, everyone.

a6sw3oZ.png
Jhan Dave; for making a new Horror-Mission Pack
Kiddo_Assasin; for the best idea of this
Dutchy3010 and PatrickW; for the DYOM aka Design Your Own Mission

Edited by Jhan Dave
  • Like 4

Hdxt_Hardluck

I see some improvment's in the descriptions/stories you made so far, goodluck with that i'll surly give shot :^:

Edited by HardluckStyle
  • Like 1

The John David

I see some improvment's in the descriptions/story you made so far, goodluck with that i'll surly give shot :^:

Thanks, Hardluck. :D

• Like 1

Huzaifa khan

Everytime you create epic stories. And I know that. This one is also great! :^: Good luck :colgate:

• Like 2

The John David

Everytime you create epic stories. And I know that. This one is also great! :^: Good luck :colgate:

Why thank you Huzaifa. Stay tuned :D

Springfield

Damn, i was waiting for a horror mp, good job Jhan, i'll take some ideas from this mp for my movie, if you dont mind, anyway Goodluck! :)

The John David

Damn, i was waiting for a horror mp, good job Jhan, i'll take some ideas from this mp for my movie, if you dont mind, anyway Goodluck! :)

I though your idea was on Galactic on his movie series "Dead Walks"

Springfield

I though your idea was on Galactic on his movie series "Dead Walks"

Yeah, but not all, i will also add other ideas.

The John David

Goodluck for your MP man.

Thanks, bro. Stay tuned for it :D

@Husnain123 - Do you have a permission for me in order to stole my idea. If you have a permission, then I'll allowed you.

Springfield

@Husnain123 - Do you have a permission for me in order to stole my idea. If you have a permission, then I'll allowed you.

I'm not stealing, i will not take all the idea's, i will just choose little thing like; Placement, Actor, not all the mission . I'm also playing other missions and taking little idea's from there. If you dont really like my option, then SORRY! i will not take it GOODLUCK!

The John David

I'm not stealing, i will not take all the idea's, i will just choose little thing like; Placement, Actor, not all the mission . I'm also playing other missions and taking little idea's from there. If you dont really like my option, then SORRY! i will not take it GOODLUCK!

I was just saying, if you want to take my little idea about my Mission-Pack, you have to ask a permission for me first. If you asked, then I'll allowed you to use my idea for your movie series.
Why are you so ignorant when some people asking/requesting for you if you wanna steal a little idea.
Edited by Jhan Dave

Springfield

I was just saying, if you want to take my little idea about my Mission-Pack, you have to ask a permission for me first. If you asked, then I'll allowed you to use my idea for your movie series.
Why are you so ignorant when some people asking/requesting for you if you wanna steal a little idea.

Listen bro! i already said that i'm not stealing! Stealing is like to steal other peoples missions, not ideas man! Tell me if you are making a mp and you are taking ideas from a movie, then for that you will also need to ask permission from the movie's director tell me?

Edited by Husnain123

The John David

Listen bro! i already said that i'm not stealing! Stealing is like to steal other peoples missions, not ideas man! Tell me if you are making a mp and you are taking ideas from a movie, then for that you will also need to ask permission from the movie's director tell me?Fine!!! I'm just giving you simple instruction, then you won't accept it.

Springfield

Listen bro! i already said that i'm not stealing! Stealing is like to steal other peoples missions, not ideas man! Tell me if you are making a mp and you are taking ideas from a movie, then for that you will also need to ask permission from the movie's director tell me?Fine!!! I'm just giving you simple instruction, then you won't accept it.

I dont want to take ideas from your MP Simple!! and yeah for Spamming on your topic. Just Report from the moderators, to delete my posts in this topic.

• Like 1

You Make Excellent Stories Jhan, Keep up and Best Of luck for the New MP

• Like 1

The John David

You Make Excellent Stories Jhan, Keep up and Best Of luck for the New MP

Why thank you, man. Stay tuned. This won't take long.

The John David

Demo mission has now released.

Full Mission-Pack will be released on Aug. 13

Edited by Jhan Dave

Another overhyped horror mp. Whoop de doo.

No offense intended but the horror genre feels played out here already.

Edited by Bender
  • Like 1

The John David

Looks like a promising mission!

Thanks! Stay tuned ;)

The John David

Very good story,Hope the MP will be awesome

Thanks.

The John David

I'm sorry to say for this, everyone. But, this Mission-Pack has now been aborted/cancelled, due to more problems at my house and school too. I'm truly very sorry. Right now. I'm also out of ideas about this.

Just to be clear, I don't stealing other people's ideas.

Cheers :D