1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Unkillable, unnamed player...

BullittProof46

BullittProof46

So I got into with some guy. Got a few kills in and a few hours later he shows back up and I can't kill him no matter how many times I hit him with the heavy sniper. Some random comes running up to him and disappears. The original guy goes passive.

Now there is some unnamed player dressed as a merc running around with a knife. I hit him with the sniper rifle a few times but it does nothing to slow him down. This guy kills me 5 or 6 times and everytime I'm trying a different gun. When I die all it says is that I died. The last gun I tried was the assault shotgun. I bet I got 10 to 15 rounds into him and still he didnt die.

All this time the first guy is texting me in the game bragging about how his friend is killing me. At that point I turned the console off. In hindsight I should have recorded it but didn't think about it. I just checked youtube and can't find anything like it. Have any of yall seen this before?

BTW this was on PS4

Edited by BullittProof46

glitches glitches and more glitches

• Like 3

You must be on last gen or PC.

God mode and "hide alias" mode available through mod menus (consoles) and trainers (PC).

Report them, vote to kick, leave the lobby ASAP and block the guy so he can't follow you.

• Like 1

PS4

Yikes!

If modders got access to the PS4 then CG will be LG I.e. It is screwed due to modders.

Edited by reventer

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

What if i told you....all consoles are f*cked and can have god mode glitchers ?

That being said...shoud have fired rocket...

If that does not help, nothing will.

Im suprised he was able to kill you that much

Edited by goldadderXD
  • Like 2

You know...I've got to ask a basic question, actually the most basic, fundamental question possible, regarding Online play. What the hell is the fun and the motivation to play PvP against randoms, against people you don't know?

I can see how PvP among real-life friends, or people that you have come to know and understand and trust, can be fun. It's like the good old pre-internet days of playing Army, or playing Cowboys and Indians, running around the neighborhood with our toy guns, taking cover behind the neighbor's fence, or camping in a little nook at the school building, waiting for the moment where you can yell out, "Bang, I sniped you!!!" when you see one for your friends on the other team scouting around for you. Of course, he yells back, "You missed me!!!" But it's a bonding thing, for a group of actual friends. It's actually fun.

But in the new, degenerate, anonymous world of the internet, everybody's an asshole, an exploiter, a dirty trickster, a piece of human scum that you would never want to meet, or get to know, or bond with. These guys are the ass juice of the human race, and any interaction with them results in repeated rage, and the frustration of being pwned by unfair advantages. Quite a number of the GTAF posters in fact brag gleefully about being just this kind of festering, miserable ass pimple. Why would anyone want to subject themselves to this population??? I don't even get the whole anonymous PvP thing.

Edited by saintsrow

Creator glitch, brought back a merryweather npc with him.

God mode and "hide alias" mode available through mod menus (consoles) and trainers (PC).

Report them, vote to kick, leave the lobby ASAP and block the guy so he can't follow you.

And you must have not played on PC recently. I've been playing with friends for the past month now (or however long it's been since CEO update) and we have not run into a single player running a mod menu.

We have run into a player who had a hacked rank (likely from before the update), and we also ran into a player who fired explosive rounds from his minigun at one point.. but have not seen any evidence of teleporting players, server carpet bombs, or objects being spawned into freeroam.

CrazyFerret

Can't do it online on PC anymore.

R* has a new anti cheat system that auto detects ALL the menus and trainers when going online, and now auto forces the user into a Solo Session and locks them there, even other players are prevented from joining them.

• Like 4

henryborked

Can't do it online on PC anymore.

R* has a new anti cheat system that auto detects ALL the menus and trainers when going online, and now auto forces the user into a Solo Session and locks them there, even other players are prevented from joining them.

If this is true then yay Rockstar! May all other companies copy this system.

TeammateHelper

Isn't this a common aftereffect of the creator glitch?

You know...I've got to ask a basic question, actually the most basic, fundamental question possible, regarding Online play. What the hell is the fun and the motivation to play PvP against randoms, against people you don't know?

I can see how PvP among real-life friends, or people that you have come to know and understand and trust, can be fun. It's like the good old pre-internet days of playing Army, or playing Cowboys and Indians, running around the neighborhood with our toy guns, taking cover behind the neighbor's fence, or camping in a little nook at the school building, waiting for the moment where you can yell out, "Bang, I sniped you!!!" when you see one for your friends on the other team scouting around for you. Of course, he yells back, "You missed me!!!" But it's a bonding thing, for a group of actual friends. It's actually fun.

But in the new, degenerate, anonymous world of the internet, everybody's an asshole, an exploiter, a dirty trickster, a piece of human scum that you would never want to meet, or get to know, or bond with. These guys are the ass juice of the human race, and any interaction with them results in repeated rage, and the frustration of being pwned by unfair advantages. Quite a number of the GTAF posters in fact brag gleefully about being just this kind of festering, miserable ass pimple. Why would anyone want to subject themselves to this population??? I don't even get the whole anonymous PvP thing.

? so u are saying u don't play with strangers? u don't understand how two people that never met can just play with eachother? from all my encounters in free roam, far less than half of them where assholes. there are a lot of descent players out there and what you say just makes no sense to me.

i can only understand it in a way that you have a trust issue with people in general, do YOU play fair with anonymous pvp enemies?

EDIT: to give a direct answer: the fun and motivation is to meet players with the same playstyle, reagardless of there color, race, beliefs. its only about gaming. in fact, i dont want to know the guy, its my ingame character and his ingame character, no need to know anything else about him. i am not a racist, i can play with everybody ;)

Edited by iddqdvie
  • Like 2

I don't know about active glitches, but the whole game is buggy as hell right now.

I did notice i couldn't kill a player with the sniper rifle the other day. Anytime I pulled the trigger while I was on them the round didn't go off, It was like friendly fire was on. I could shoot either side of them but not on them, managed to get a rifle lock once I got closer though not sure what was going on.

A while back me and a friend got into a fight with a player. She was already fighting half a dozen people and not dying at all. In the end up, after fighting her from the beach to LSC three of us hammered her with miniguns and rockets and nothing happened. She wasn't lagging around. She was just unkillable.

I messaged her and said I was reporting her. She left the room right away. It was PS4.

And you must have not played on PC recently. I've been playing with friends for the past month now (or however long it's been since CEO update) and we have not run into a single player running a mod menu.

We have run into a player who had a hacked rank (likely from before the update), and we also ran into a player who fired explosive rounds from his minigun at one point.. but have not seen any evidence of teleporting players, server carpet bombs, or objects being spawned into freeroam.

Currenty it's pretty peaceful, but it won't stay like that, sadly. Hooks are dead, according to a reliable source the first paid trainer has already been updated to run as an external tool. Just like cheat engine. Talking about ce, you can probably find tables online that include godmode and unlimited ammo. Tunables too.

Sounds like that new creator glitch. Surprised they haven't patched it yet.

Sorry, I don't play on PC sadly and don't know the latest info regarding it, my bad :p

Does sound like the creator glitch. You can find details on a certain website known for glitches.

That's the creator glitch. They can also spawn in objects too. But yea I'm a little surprised Rockstar hasn't patched this.

PS4

Yikes!

If modders got access to the PS4 then CG will be LG I.e. It is screwed due to modders.

Dude they have been here the whole time. Just in a much smaller capacity.

Furry_Monkey

That's the creator glitch. They can also spawn in objects too. But yea I'm a little surprised Rockstar hasn't patched this.

I'll be surprised if it isn't patched soon. It's only really become commonly known in the last week or so. They're pretty good with this type of glitch, normally. If I were them I'd just leave it in and add some code to detect when it's being used. Insta-ban.

PS4

Yikes!

Dude, no they haven't. There are no modders on PS4, just glitches that sometimes look a bit like modding.

PS4

Yikes!

Dude, no they haven't. There are no modders on PS4, just glitches that sometimes look a bit like modding.

I don't care what it is called. Cheaters. Glitches/bugs/mods all the same to me.

PS4

Yikes!

I don't care what it is called. Cheaters. Glitches/bugs/mods all the same to me.

Maybe so, but it's not the same. Not by a long shot.

I've played with/against plenty of these ass pimples, and find that they're in the minority of players overall. It's a lot of fun to play and compete with people from all over the world, and most of them are legit, clean players. Whether it's freemode fights, golf, deathmatches, races, etc., I like the competition of me vs you or my crew vs yours. Same reason I used to pour tons of quarters into arcade machines (yes, I'm old) when I was a youngster. It wasn't just to fireball my friends into submission, but I wanted to beat THAT guy who played for hours on one quarter and lived to brag about it.

• Like 3

Maybe so, but it's not the same. Not by a long shot.

Sure it is. People playing the game using unfair advantages.

Soran Is On

Creator glitch, brought back a merryweather npc with him.

this