0_0.jpg -_- LMFAO

Edited by MaleTiger

That's Neon Purple, look it up on YouTube. Here it is -

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like Metallic Ultra Blue

Hahahahaha this is Ultra Blue

0_0.jpg -_- LMFAO

that's purple op's is blue -_- LMAO

@op idk if you went on zantheras thread he could pin point the color (it was posted above) but

To me looks like and I'm just guessing you can alter the shade to match it. (I don't use # codes I input the rgb's manually)

Added to compare:

t4vO0VC.jpg

Lsc paint texture 11,0,89

0_0.jpg

How about this one (my personal ones 15,16,226)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Epsilon texture

0_0.jpg

Pure gold texture

0_0.jpg[spoiler/]

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

(It looks lighter in the sun)

You get the idea

I probably should check in the other thread if it's been answered haha

Lol purple

Edited by deadx23

Why are you laughing? it's clearly got blue at the back of the car, Neon Purple is blue and purple LMAOOO

I think it's Metallic Red with a Brown pearlescent. .

Looks like Metallic Ultra Blue

Hahahahaha this is Ultra Blue

0_0.jpg -_- LMFAO

WOW, you're easily amused.

Buying presents for you must be a piece of pi*s; crumpled-up tinfoil and a bit of string would keep you happy for hours. :lol:

Edited by Tonguegirl
  • Like 1

Why are you laughing? it's clearly got blue at the back of the car, Neon Purple is blue and purple LMAOOO

LMFAO even though the pic that op posted had very little purple hardly noticeable wich is not the main color

To make neon purple I mean there is no purple on the rgb its not rgbp, neon purple is made from red and blue LMAOOO

With that,lets say op thinks "yea I like this color I will use it" but wait you didn't even post how to make the color at all lol lol lol :lol:

Edited by deadx23

Murciélago

The only colour a Hurucan should be is lime green.

That is 100% false. I bet you've never even seen a Huracan.

LMFAO even though the pic that op posted had very little purple hardly noticeable wich is not the main color

To make neon purple I mean there is no purple on the rgb its not rgbp, neon purple is made from red and blue LMAOOO

With that,lets say op thinks "yea I like this color I will use it" but wait you didn't even post how to make the color at all lol lol lol :lol:

Who makes Hex codes? ME. Did you learn colours mixed with others make another colour or aren't you old enough yet hahahahaha.

You basically said 'OP wants blue, you posted purple and that's made from Red and Blue' loool contradiction maaateee hahahaha I love talking to idiots! :D loooooooooooloooooooooool

Edited by MaleTiger

Who makes Hex codes? ME. Did you learn colours mixed with others make another colour or aren't you old enough yet hahahahaha.

You basically said 'OP wants blue, you posted purple and that's made from Red and Blue' loool contradiction maaateee hahahaha I love talking to idiots! :D loooooooooooloooooooooool

ha-ha too funny "you make hex codes" yet you fail to provide them talk about idiots

What color did I post purple I can answer none I posted no purple color,their goes your contradiction argument #dumbass

So where did you get the picture you posted oh from some youtuber lol by the way that is purple

Loooooooooooloooooooooool

Mr.gerison voice "man what a retard" maybe that's why you love talking to idiots

Edited by deadx23

ha-ha too funny "you make hex codes" yet you fail to provide them talk about idiots

What color did I post purple I can answer none I posted no purple color,their goes your contradiction argument #dumbass

So where did you get the picture you posted oh from some youtuber lol by the way that is purple

Mr.gerison voice "man what a retard" maybe that's why you love talking to idiots

It's not my colour so I'm not gonna post the Hex Code, it's one of the most popular YouTube crew colours and it's based on the Lykan Hypersport as well so that proves your terrible argument wrong instantly.

Are you a little girl or something? It's very interesting talking to a retarded person but I guess you have a crew colour wheelchair right? Haahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's not my colour so I'm not gonna post the Hex Code, it's one of the most popular YouTube crew colours and it's based on the Lykan Hypersport as well so that proves your terrible argument wrong instantly.

Are you a little girl or something? It's very interesting talking to a retarded person but I guess you have a crew colour wheelchair right? Haahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hhhmmm let's see this neon purple

yFUjyUI.png

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

9uHV0z0.jpg

0_0.jpg

QME9okE.jpg

Nope still purple

Just because it appears blue in the shadows does not mean it's blue the purple overpowers the color in the day time

Try harder

Looks like you need the wheelchair more

Never trust YouTube bahhahahahha

Edited by deadx23

That's not the proper Neon Purple.....it reflects purple with a base colour of blue, that colour is purely purple. Lmfaooooooooo come on do better than that

LMFAO "base color of blue" oh so not neon purple at all,

ok I'm done kthkbye

Edited by deadx23

LMFAO "base color of blue" oh so not neon purple at all,

ok I'm done kthkbye

The point of it is to have a purple pearl on a bright blue base making it neon. Not the one you posted which will glow on the LSC ramp in sunlight. Aw is little baby running away