2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Now that CEO's have settled in...

ash-274

278 members have voted

1. 1. Which HQ building are you in (for the character you play most)

• I don't own one (but want to one day)
    • I don't own one (and I don't want to)
    • Maze Bank West
    • Arcadia
    • Lombank
    • Maze Bank Tower
  2. 2. Which warehouses do you own

• Convenience Store Lockup (small, $250,0000)
    • Celltowa Unit (small, $318,000)
    • White Widow Garage (small, $360,000)
    • Pacific Bait Storage (small, $376,000)
    • Pier 400 Utility Building (small, $392,000)
    • Foreclosed Garage (small, $400,000)
    • GEE Warehouse (medium, $880,000)
    • Derriere Lingerie Backlot (medium, $902,000)
    • Fridgit Annexe (medium, $925,000)
    • Discount Retail Unit (medium, $948,000)
    • Disused Factory Outlet (medium, $971,000)
    • LS Marine Building 3 (medium, $994,000)
    • Old Power Station (medium, $1,000,000)
    • Railyard Warehouse (medium, $1,017,000)
    • Wholesale Furniture (large, $1,900,000)
    • West Vinewood Backlot (large, $2,135,000)
    • Xero Gas Factory (large, $2,365,000)
    • Logistics Depot (large, $2,600,000)
    • Bilgeco Warehouse (large, $2,825,000)
    • Walker & Sons Warehouse (large, $3,040,000)
    • Cypress Warehouses (large, $3,265,000)
    • Darnell Bros Warehouse (large, $3,500,000)
    • Don't own ANY
  3. 3. What else have you done?

• Unlocked the Don't Cross the Line shirt
    • Filled a warehouse (any size) and sold it at once
    • Targeted players moving crates and destroyed them
    • Bought a Tug (Pegasus)
    • Bought a Brickade (Pegasus)
    • Bought a Cargobob (only a new purchase. Doesn't count one you had from before)
    • Bought ANOTHER Cargobob (counts even if you had the military one from before)
    • Bought the Nimbus jet
    • Bought the Volatus helicopter
    • Bought a Pegassi Reaper
    • Bought a Vapid FMJ
    • Bought a Grotti Bestia GTS
    • Bought a Benefactor XLS
    • Bought a Enus Windsor Drop
    • Bought a Vapid Rumpo Custom
    • Bought a Grotti X80 Proto
    • Got a black trophy/statue on your CEO desk (50+ cargo purchases)
    • Got a glass trophy/statue on your CEO desk (100+ cargo purchases)
    • Got a bronze trophy/statue on your CEO desk (250+ cargo purchases)
    • Got a silver trophy/statue on your CEO desk (500+ cargo purchases)
    • Got a gold trophy/statue on your CEO desk (1000+ cargo purchases)
    • Got the Grotti Owners shirt without buying the X80
    • Changed your office decor, organization's name, or Assistant's gender
    • Got a warehouse attacked by NPCs (successfully or unsuccessfully)

I love that Lombank is the least popular. It's got the best views and is closest to my yacht on vespucci beach.

Bought pretty much everything apart from the 3 choppers. I do have the cheapest warehouse though cause i dont like playing in public and after seeing the trouble and payouts ive allready abandoned ceo work, 6mil HQ is collecting dust now.

Only way R* is getting me to buy a large and medium warehouse is to make it for inv only sessions also.

what have you done with your time and money?

I threw some milestones in there for fun.

I've done it all, my friend! And still loving it completely!

I haven't gotten the other statues yet, so that might be my newest objective.

I've bought the new cars, selling a couple back and kept the Reaper and Bestia, though I'm trying to decide to keep the Bestia or the Verlerier, as they are very similar to me.

Either way, as I said elsewhere – it's like a new GTA game, completely.

• Like 2

Purchased:

Maze Bank

2 most expensive large warehouses

Red Sam cargobob

FMJ

Reaper

Drop top Windsor

X80

I've made $15,000,000 so far selling crates and now have the bronze throphy.

Is that before or after you factor in the cost of the crates ?

TeammateHelper

I only did warehouse missions once to get the tutorial over with. After that, I stopped doing that. If I want money, I'm always for-hire in heists.

I did however, buy every single vehicle and item of clothing released in the update. Every. Single. One.

I had this happen to me for the first time today:

uQ4QWCz.gif

Really? I mean, come on. Why would you do that to some guy driving a truck?

to piss you off and get some money for it

Shadowfennekin

HQ is Maze Bank cause..... I can.

Bought 5 large cause I was stupid and thought you could deliver your sh*t to any warehouse(You should be able to). Only ones I use are LSIA and Darnell Bros(This one is special items)

I have the black statute and I think it's quite ugly. Hopefully it'll look better as glass, should be hitting that number soon.

And I don't own any new vehicles yet. They'll be on soon in a few months anyways so I'm not bothering.

Maze Bank Tower

Convenience Store Lockup_small

Bought a Grotti X80 Proto

Got the Grotti Owners shirt without buying the X80

Cackling Jack

Meh. I was keen to be a CEO and do all this buying/selling. I brought the maze bank tower and the logistics warehouse but got bored of it so I went back to my usual criminal activities like free roam killing and heists.

TeammateHelper

Meh. I was keen to be a CEO and do all this buying/selling. I brought the maze bank tower and the logistics warehouse but got bored of it so I went back to my usual criminal activities like free roam killing and heists.

I feel you. I still spawn in my office though. I've been doing this Obey CEO schtick for a long time, so I might as well go get an office.

I really regret buying the mazebank office. Before anyone says , yes i expected it to be a deathmatch. I just don't know what came over me , i just thought 'f*ck it'. I also bought the tug boat , so i can go out to sea and cry about my poor choice of office and now, watercraft aswell.

I don't get why people say this. I own Maze Bank tower and I rarely find people outside it. When I see comments like this, I feel like we are playing two different games.

Anyways, I have Maze Tower and no regrets.

We actually are , the japanese version is locked off from the rest. In japan they are just complete dicks and will f*ck you over wherever possible. No exception.

They have now resorted to laying proximity mines outside of the mazebank and many of the warehouses.

Edited by makoy

Van_Hellsing

Maze bank tower is a piece of sh*t. Your car or yourself keep spawning on different levels.

The LSA warehouses are too far from crates spawning in Blaine county.

I can't believe I have the joint most popular warehouse... Weird, I'm yet to bump into any other players there.

And was I not supposed to get the Grotti shirt without owning the car? Well I have 3 other Grottis (and they're my favourite cars so I think I deserve the shirt anyways!) :lol:

Is that before or after you factor in the cost of the crates ?

The cost of being a CEO doesn't bother me. I just hit $17 million from sales. I usually spend about 1.2 million in buys and get 4.4 million in return for sales. So yea I'm not thinking about cost to buy crates. I do 2 large warehouses at a time.

Edited by UNRULYWOE

• 2 months later...
HeistsActivist

I really regret buying the mazebank office. Before anyone says , yes i expected it to be a deathmatch. I just don't know what came over me , i just thought 'f*ck it'. I also bought the tug boat , so i can go out to sea and cry about my poor choice of office and now, watercraft aswell.

Why do people regret buying the Maze Bank? How is it disappointing?

Is anyone disappointed with Arcadius? That's what I want to buy but haven't yet.

Maze Bank West is the stupidest one. My building towers over it saying "Boo you suck!"

Maze Bank in Downtown Los Santos is too overrated and Lombank is the greatest.

Is anyone disappointed with Arcadius? That's what I want to buy but haven't yet.

Maze Bank West is the stupidest one. My building towers over it saying "Boo you suck!"

I enjoy my Maze Bank West office, and I hate to break it to you, but I care not that your building towers over mine.

• Like 2

I enjoy my Maze Bank West office, and I hate to break it to you, but I care not that your building towers over mine.

Me neither, I literally couldn't care less about something like that. I think the people who got the Maze Bank West offices made the wisest decision, it's all about making money after all and because of the low cost you're in the black far, far quicker than those who bought the expensive offices, dare I say just because they were expensive.

If you already have more money than you can spend then knock yourself out, spend 6 mil on an office. If that was me though I'd probably be too busy enjoying playing the game to grind out a profit of 6 mil from collecting crates to justify the purchase. It's fun for a while but it's not that fun.

Me neither, I literally couldn't care less about something like that. I think the people who got the Maze Bank West offices made the wisest decision, it's all about making money after all and because of the low cost you're in the black far, far quicker than those who bought the expensive offices, dare I say just because they were expensive.

If you already have more money than you can spend then knock yourself out, spend 6 mil on an office. If that was me though I'd probably be too busy enjoying playing the game to grind out a profit of 6 mil from collecting crates to justify the purchase. It's fun for a while but it's not that fun.

Right, that was my main reason for buying Maze West, less time to get into the black, and I really dont care about the view , I am not buying it so I can stand there and stare out the window.

Edited by gtafan26
  • Like 2

I enjoy my Maze Bank West office, and I hate to break it to you, but I care not that your building towers over mine.Me neither, I literally couldn't care less about something like that. I think the people who got the Maze Bank West offices made the wisest decision, it's all about making money after all and because of the low cost you're in the black far, far quicker than those who bought the expensive offices, dare I say just because they were expensive.

Right, that was my main reason for buying Maze West, less time to get into the black, and I really dont care about the view , I am not buying it so I can stand there and stare out the window.

No and besides the view is good from there. People like to throw around words like peasant but it's hard to care when you're raking in the money and they haven't broken even yet.

I bought Maze on 2 characters...once I reach 800 on my second I will have switched AND regretted that initial decision...twice. I also bought more warehouses than I needed but I'm 4 million away from being even and I bought 2 new cars so I think I'm pretty successful.

For those of you doing CEO solo, did you find a way to handle the attacking choppers on a flying selling run?

For those of you doing CEO solo, did you find a way to handle the attacking choppers on a flying selling run?

Get in the cargo plane, then get out - now all the locations you need to go to should be on the map. You can scout ahead with an armed heli/jet and destroy any AI enemies.

Here's a video:

Also the guide that video came from, if you've got anything else you want to check, it has quite a lot:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/861318-the-lone-wolf-guide-to-the-ceo-cargo-trade/?do=findComment&comment=1068919897

• Like 2

You can also out run them. I've done it several times but plane runs are f*cked right now.

You can also out run them. I've done it several times but plane runs are f*cked right now.

Whats up with the plane runs right now ?

I had this happen to me for the first time today:

uQ4QWCz.gif

One squeaker did the same thing and he was telling his friend "I KILLED HIM I KILLED HIM" I don't know what made me want to kill him more... his voice? destroying my stuff? coming for me in a jet after his gay friend couldn't kill me in a insurgent?

The kid and his friend left the session after "Stuff" happened to them, they learned not to destroy my f*cking trucks for 2000 dollars too

Haha this happens too often. Something about the squeakers just makes me more vengeful. Funny thing is they usually seem to be French for some reason. Oddly they often send me a friend request after they have been killed a few times...like thats going to happen :)

The 811 is the only car I bought from the update. All you really need for these is a buzzard. Don't know how people still don't own one. lol

I bought the maze bank tower office since I have always wanted some sort of property in it since the sa-mp days.

Now I wish I would have never bought warehouses and did vip work instead. Buy the ceo office to have unlimited time to be a ceo/vip. No silly cooldown here lol. I spent $11 million on the update and have finally made it back. Not really worth the investment for crates since it takes a long time to make back your investment.

Might make a return to ceo crates if it ever gets double payouts. Missions, VIP work, and Heists have gotten double payouts in the past. Those 3+ ceo crates are the 4 best ways to make money in game. Not so much missions anymore.

Whats up with the plane runs right now ?I've had them bug on the last 3 deliveries. You can't make drops 17-20 sometimes. There's a thread around here about it.

The one where you just land and take out the enemies is fine as far as I can tell.

New DLC needed (joking, I'm still having plenty of fun)

ScreenShot20160827at.png

Lombank FTW by the way, you can literally look down on other CEOs at the cheap office and the landing pad (roof) fits 3+ aircraft easily. Plus all the 'try hards' are over at Maze Bank Tower (the Eclipse Towers of CEOing) out of your way. Also, no stairs.

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 2

lll-H-I-M-lll

Ive just moved into lombank and i can honestly say i should of moved here first

The view is nice and its out the way and you can spawn the buzzard on the roof top i started off with the maze but found it tedious as its battle central

The Arcadia is by far the worst im happy to be out of there i wish i never downgraded to it

• Like 1