1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Now that CEO's have settled in...

ash-274

278 members have voted

1. 1. Which HQ building are you in (for the character you play most)

• I don't own one (but want to one day)
    • I don't own one (and I don't want to)
    • Maze Bank West
    • Arcadia
    • Lombank
    • Maze Bank Tower
  2. 2. Which warehouses do you own

• Convenience Store Lockup (small, $250,0000)
    • Celltowa Unit (small, $318,000)
    • White Widow Garage (small, $360,000)
    • Pacific Bait Storage (small, $376,000)
    • Pier 400 Utility Building (small, $392,000)
    • Foreclosed Garage (small, $400,000)
    • GEE Warehouse (medium, $880,000)
    • Derriere Lingerie Backlot (medium, $902,000)
    • Fridgit Annexe (medium, $925,000)
    • Discount Retail Unit (medium, $948,000)
    • Disused Factory Outlet (medium, $971,000)
    • LS Marine Building 3 (medium, $994,000)
    • Old Power Station (medium, $1,000,000)
    • Railyard Warehouse (medium, $1,017,000)
    • Wholesale Furniture (large, $1,900,000)
    • West Vinewood Backlot (large, $2,135,000)
    • Xero Gas Factory (large, $2,365,000)
    • Logistics Depot (large, $2,600,000)
    • Bilgeco Warehouse (large, $2,825,000)
    • Walker & Sons Warehouse (large, $3,040,000)
    • Cypress Warehouses (large, $3,265,000)
    • Darnell Bros Warehouse (large, $3,500,000)
    • Don't own ANY
  3. 3. What else have you done?

• Unlocked the Don't Cross the Line shirt
    • Filled a warehouse (any size) and sold it at once
    • Targeted players moving crates and destroyed them
    • Bought a Tug (Pegasus)
    • Bought a Brickade (Pegasus)
    • Bought a Cargobob (only a new purchase. Doesn't count one you had from before)
    • Bought ANOTHER Cargobob (counts even if you had the military one from before)
    • Bought the Nimbus jet
    • Bought the Volatus helicopter
    • Bought a Pegassi Reaper
    • Bought a Vapid FMJ
    • Bought a Grotti Bestia GTS
    • Bought a Benefactor XLS
    • Bought a Enus Windsor Drop
    • Bought a Vapid Rumpo Custom
    • Bought a Grotti X80 Proto
    • Got a black trophy/statue on your CEO desk (50+ cargo purchases)
    • Got a glass trophy/statue on your CEO desk (100+ cargo purchases)
    • Got a bronze trophy/statue on your CEO desk (250+ cargo purchases)
    • Got a silver trophy/statue on your CEO desk (500+ cargo purchases)
    • Got a gold trophy/statue on your CEO desk (1000+ cargo purchases)
    • Got the Grotti Owners shirt without buying the X80
    • Changed your office decor, organization's name, or Assistant's gender
    • Got a warehouse attacked by NPCs (successfully or unsuccessfully)

what have you done with your time and money?

I threw some milestones in there for fun.

• Like 2

I really regret buying the mazebank office. Before anyone says , yes i expected it to be a deathmatch. I just don't know what came over me , i just thought 'f*ck it'. I also bought the tug boat , so i can go out to sea and cry about my poor choice of office and now, watercraft aswell.

Edited by makoy

Blasterman4EVER

I really regret buying the mazebank office. Before anyone says , yes i expected it to be a deathmatch. I just don't know what came over me , i just thought 'f*ck it'. I also bought the tug boat , so i can go out to sea and cry about my poor choice of office and now, watercraft aswell.

Why do people regret buying the Maze Bank? How is it disappointing?

Is anyone disappointed with Arcadius? That's what I want to buy but haven't yet.

lll-H-I-M-lll

Hq is maze tower

Warehouses are wholesale,logistics,darnel,cypress,walker (all large)

Tug,brickade,new cargobob purchased

Reaper,proto,fmj purchased

Filled two up and sold successfully (would of been 3 by now if it wasn't for my titan incident)

Bronze trophy

Blew a player up with a crate and got hit with a 20k insurance bill :/

Edited by HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST

OscarZetaAcosta

Why do people regret buying the Maze Bank? How is it disappointing?

Is anyone disappointed with Arcadius? That's what I want to buy but haven't yet.

I love the arcadius. I upgraded to it when I turned a profit over my investment and I don't regret it at all. When players camp outside I just go to the roof and clean the street. The maze tower is too tall and the roof has always been a chill out/kill spot. I have my silver trophy and have only been killed once leaving my office and it was cause I had a whole crew waiting for me.

Lombank office (Like the view of the beach)

Pacific Bait warehouse (was close to a story line buidling for my character)

Quinn_flower

Yea I bought large warehouses thinking I can fill them faster but nope. Waste of money

• Like 3

I own Lombank (with no warehouse) and I haven't bought any of the new vehicles. For the time being, it's a great spawn point with immediate access to all personal vehicles.

Then again, I hate public servers, so I'm undecided if I will pursue my career as a CEO. I've already pretty much retired and taken up photography.

lll-H-I-M-lll

Yea I bought large warehouses thinking I can fill them faster but nope. Waste of money

You need to buy a tug for some tug therapy then you will appreciate the ''waste of money purchases'' that have valid uses lol

• Like 1

I had this happen to me for the first time today:

uQ4QWCz.gif

Really? I mean, come on. Why would you do that to some guy driving a truck?

I chased him and his friends down in my own jet after that anyway, ran them out of there. Don't underestimate a guy delivering crates in a Mule.

On topic: I started with one little warehouse, then soon bought 2 more little warehouses (so I could dodge the cool downs, and keep delivering to different places). Just today I got myself a large warehouse. I'm ready to go big, even if my first crate collection didn't go to plan, as you can see above.

Edited by Icantthinkofonew
  • Like 6

Maze Bank West is great. The first apartment I ever bought was Del Perro, so it's really convenient to just walk across the street to my office. I bought the Convenience Store lockup to see if I wanted to do crate stuff; I'll probably buy the Derriere warehouse next to keep everything together. Already got the black trophy. I've almost got enough to buy the FMJ, so I went ahead and checked that off.

OscarZetaAcosta

I own Lombank (with no warehouse) and I haven't bought any of the new vehicles. For the time being, it's a great spawn point with immediate access to all personal vehicles.

Then again, I hate public servers, so I'm undecided if I will pursue my career as a CEO. I've already pretty much retired and taken up photography.

Why there's serious money to be made here and rp. I went from a level 360 to 392 in a week and I make 250k to 400k profit every 30 minutes with a super simple technique. Plus I go from jobs to freemode and bake with no loading screens.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=erIMoFVnRNM

Here's how I started it. Now I'm at 2 large warehouses and one small for rare items. You can sell up to 9 crates in a guaranteed single vehicle sale.

Plus you can 100% eliminate npc raids and make the profit even more. Here's how to end raids permanently.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LpqYTGo2Zo8

OscarZetaAcosta

uQ4QWCz.gif

Really? I mean, come on. Why would you do that to some guy driving a truck?

I chased him and his friends down in my own jet after that anyway, ran them out of there. Don't underestimate a guy delivering crates in a Mule.

On topic: I started with one little warehouse, then soon bought 2 more little warehouses (so I could dodge the cool downs, and keep delivering to different places). Just today I got myself a large warehouse. I'm ready to go big, even if my first crate collection didn't go to plan, as you can see above.

Time to get mean. I had a guy try that last night needless to say a level 325 is now bankrupt because of me and I YouTubed it. If you hate that stuff you'll love how I deal with them video for fun.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4uj-SrDHbw4

• Like 2

TheFroggmann

Bought MB West, Haven't redecorated but I have bought the gun locker on both chars.

No warehouses, don't like PvP so if I'm in a public i'm in passive, if I'm not I'm in a friend lobby. Tried a crate mission being a bodyguard for a random. It was OK and gave me an excuse to use my armored Shafter. Got fed up when he started war with the other CEO in the lobby instead of making money.

Bought 2 Rumpos (One per char) already sold one.

Plan on buying the FMJ, on the fence about the two Grottis.

Don't plan on getting anything else.

Time to get mean. I had a guy try that last night needless to say a level 325 is now bankrupt because of me and I YouTubed it. If you hate that stuff you'll love how I deal with them video for fun.

-snip-

I didn't get to take things to that level, but I chased them down with my own Hydra. By the time I reached them, there were about 4 jets flying around (excluding myself).

It was pretty crazy, but they went down, and I killed them a bit as reparations for the crates.

Then the session split, so I guess I got it to myself in the end.

• Like 1

Why there's serious money to be made here and rp. I went from a level 360 to 392 in a week and I make 250k to 400k profit every 30 minutes with a super simple technique. Plus I go from jobs to freemode and bake with no loading screens.

Here's how I started it. Now I'm at 2 large warehouses and one small for rare items. You can sell up to 9 crates in a guaranteed single vehicle sale.

Plus you can 100% eliminate npc raids and make the profit even more. Here's how to end raids permanently.

Cheers, thanks for the tips! I may give it a go--I've actually read very little about how all of it works, but we'll see what happens.

This has probably been covered elsewhere, but are you able to trade in smaller warehouses for larger ones or do you simply purchase new ones until you have filled up all the slots?

Lombank is just such a lovely office.

Awesome view, nice entrances and best of all - clean helipad without any clutter or stairs leading to the landing platform.

Your maths don't seem to add up very well.

• Like 3

I purchased Maze West and the second cheapest warehouse, have not purchased anything else , waiting to break even before I do, which I think I have , or very close to it.

IamCourtney

I'm operating out of Arcadius and two medium warehouses, Derriere and GEE. Derriere is a fantastic location, a nice alley with multiple entry points for breaking line of sight, but with plenty of room to set a Buzzard down quickly. I fill it with the slow-and-steady approach, single crate buys and then full 42 item sales. When deliveries are over, I like to pull a quick liquor store heist across the street which recoups the bulk of my crate cost then lose the cops on the short trip back to Aradius.

GEE, on the other hand, I regret greatly. The location is terrible, out in the El Burro oil field. Steep, winding, DIRT roads mean you lose all momentum fast on deliveries involving slower vehicles like vans or the box truck, and a wide array of pipes and immovable object debris all over the place makes taking shortcuts dicey. I'm using it as my buy 9, sell 9 location, usually 2 crate buys when I'm solo but I'll do some triples if I find an associate or two. I'm just waiting until I get a bit more cash in the bank before I trade it in for a better location.

Huang Leeroy

When the update first released, I only had enough to get the Maze Bank West office and one small warehouse (which turned out to be the Convenience Store Lockup). Then from there, I was able to:

-Sell a full warehouse numerous times (Only failed on a sale once twice).

-Buy my other 4 warehouses (White Widow Garage,Derriere Backlot, Pacific Bait Storage, and Disused Factory Outlet)

-Buy an XLS, Windsor Drop, Rumpo Custom

-Currently have the glass trophy.

And even though I haven't done it yet, I'm thinking of changing my organization name and office decor soon. Haven't made up my mind on which large warehouse I'ma buy yet.

OscarZetaAcosta

It's 200k profit every 30minutes if you don't get rare items but if you run buys hard you can get 2 in 30 minutes and bump the 200k to 400k easy.

Your maths don't seem to add up very well.It's 200k profit every 30minutes if you don't get rare items but if you run buys hard you can get 2 in 30 minutes and bump the 200k to 400k easy.

Using your logic I could make 2 million + in 30 mins

It's 200k profit every 30minutes if you don't get rare items but if you run buys hard you can get 2 in 30 minutes and bump the 200k to 400k easy.

You arent counting the time it takes to fill up 9 crates. your math is way off.

• Like 3

uQ4QWCz.gif

One squeaker did the same thing and he was telling his friend "I KILLED HIM I KILLED HIM" I don't know what made me want to kill him more... his voice? destroying my stuff? coming for me in a jet after his gay friend couldn't kill me in a insurgent?

The kid and his friend left the session after "Stuff" happened to them, they learned not to destroy my f*cking trucks for 2000 dollars too

• Like 2

dieseltech20

Cheers, thanks for the tips! I may give it a go--I've actually read very little about how all of it works, but we'll see what happens.

This has probably been covered elsewhere, but are you able to trade in smaller warehouses for larger ones or do you simply purchase new ones until you have filled up all the slots?

Nope. You can only trade for a warehouse of equal size. Small for Small, Medium for medium and Large for Large. Can own 5 at one time. No real need for that many unless one just wants as many safe zones as possible.

• Like 2

I don't get why people say this. I own Maze Bank tower and I rarely find people outside it. When I see comments like this, I feel like we are playing two different games.

Anyways, I have Maze Tower and no regrets.

I don't get why people say this. I own Maze Bank tower and I rarely find people outside it. When I see comments like this, I feel like we are playing two different games.

Anyways, I have Maze Tower and no regrets.

I know, I have never had issues with people fighting at Maze. Only thing that annoys me is the access to the building. Let us use the garages at the bottom

Non Funkable Token

HQ: Lombank

Warehouses: Derriere Lingerie (m), Logistics Depot (l)

Only car bought is the Windsor Drop

Currently having the plastic SecuroServ trophy

• Like 2