1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Will San Andreas ever come to Xbox One ?

King Rossey

Imo,No,Never ever.

Rock got a good support but it wont release a 2005 game for something in 2015

Imo,No,Never ever.

Explain the PS4 version.

• Like 1

Imo,No,Never ever.

Explain the PS4 version.Rock got a good support but it wont release a 2005 game for something in 2015,again*

Trust me they won't.Even if they will It s a remastered edition just like cod.

Imo,No,Never ever.

Explain the PS4 version.
Rock got a good support but it wont release a 2005 game for something in 2015,again*

Trust me they won't.Even if they will It s a remastered edition just like cod.

(2004)... Games pretty old. Why would they port SA to Xbox one? Don't see it happening. Edited by GTA_The_Series

Just keep your eyes open for a "Xbox 360 Classics" release to the Xbox One.

But considering how it was messed up for Xbox 360, I would not be in too much of a hurry for it.

i'd like it, but i there isn't really anypoint. I think games companies need to move on now and stop remastering old games. yes, they were good (CoD 4 as an example) but a new set of graphics doesn't really make the game anybetter. you liked the game for the game play and if you cared enough about it you should relatively have the game on disc in good condition with an old console you use to play it on.

Presidential

Why not just get the game on PC? You've got mods and multiplayer there anyway.

Because Consoles WILL play a game, A PC sometimes needs to be tweaked to get an olde game running.

Why spend Hours trying to get a game working (with or without mods) when you can pop a disc (or down load) into a Console and spend the playing the game.

Not everyone is interested in Modifying a game. I do think some Players would rather spend their time trying to get a mod or series of mods working than actually playing the game.

Presidential

Because Consoles WILL play a game, A PC sometimes needs to be tweaked to get an olde game running.

Why spend Hours trying to get a game working (with or without mods) when you can pop a disc (or down load) into a Console and spend the playing the game.

Not everyone is interested in Modifying a game. I do think some Players would rather spend their time trying to get a mod or series of mods working than actually playing the game.

I can understand that argument. If you don't want it for PC cause you're worried it won't run right or whatever, grab it for your phone?

Lethal Vaccine

if you cared enough about it you should relatively have the game on disc in good condition with an old console you use to play it on.

This. It's why I didn't get rid of my BC PS3 or PS2 Slim. Why would I? More than half the Series is played on Playstation. Interested in GTA? What better way to play then on PS2, then? But the fact of the matter is, these people didn't have to get rid of their old Consoles and old Games, and then hope and pray it gets released digitally on a new Console. Fact of the matter is if you have the Game Disc and a Console, you can play it for eternity without problems. People say Consoles die, but I have "Nintendo," "Nintendo 64," PS2, PS3 and all of this stuff is working perfectly without problems. I find it's more like, if you take care of your things, it won't die and if it does, it'll be a LONG time and you surely got your money's worth. Hell, I bought that PS2 Slim 15 months ago simply just to have as a backup if my BC PS3 would ever die on me, yet, it's still running strong without problems since 2008.

Shame on people who get rid of their OLD Consoles/Games and then years later beg Rockstar to release OLD Games on NEW Consoles. Should of played it smart and kept all the sh*t. People wouldn't be in this boat if they kept their things and more importantly, took care of their things...

This. I feel the same way. There is more people who rather change the game with mods than play the game normally. It's like the game can't be played unless they modify it in some way. No idea how someone could call this type of person a GTA Fan of the Series. More like, a fan of the Mods made for the Series.

I don't know why people mention Mods in Topics like these. This isn't the Modding Section and it's also a Topic about a Console, which can't be modded. It's not a Topic about PC Version, either, yet was mentioned. I don't get it...

DetectivePhelps

Even though I'm relatively new to San Andreas, I'm glad I kept my Xbox 360, I had bought 4, count 4 Disc of this game because one never knows. I'm getting a mint condition Xbox 360 as a backup. It's the one game cherish & feeling good I'll have this classic ahead of it's time for years.

If it comes to xb 1, then great but I would question how R star would mess it up, not living its roots considering how they do things now. This ( in my mind ) when they focused on single player, a time when it was fun, storyline was Genius.

The question however I don't see people posting is whatever happen to the 'Backward Compatibility' Xbox one was suppose to offer to play classic games, so they said.

I'm a grateful person, money don't grow on my back yard, always keep your original platform which ever it is.

Hell- I still have the very first Xbox too. Amazing it still works with GTA 3 & VC and of course you know.....

Kids today buy consoles like new socks. smh!