53 members have voted

1. 1. ^see the title^

• Annihilator
    • Buzzard Attack Chopper
    • Savage
    • Valkyrie

ProGamerX8081

i need a helicopter or a multi-person military aircraft

and since im a master in buying crap vehicles i would like some help choosing one, the Savage is a little harder since ive not yet unlocked it [if you need someone to play the series a heist with hit me up]

my gamertag is ProGamerX8081 (ps4)

Thanks for helping

Whatever you do, do not buy the Annihilator!

Really - please, please, please, don't get that one. You'll regret it if you do.

Valkyrie's only good if you have friends; if you're a solo player there's not much point. If you have friends there to use it though, then it's as good as the others.

The Buzzard and Savage are both honourable helicopters. I'd go for the Buzzard if I were you though - CEO stuff means you can call it up next to your feet whenever you want it. But only if you own it. So, yeah. I vote Buzzard.

Really - please, please, please, don't get that one. You'll regret it if you do.

Valkyrie's only good if you have friends; if you're a solo player there's not much point. If you have friends there to use it though, then it's as good as the others.

The Buzzard and Savage are both honourable helicopters. I'd go for the Buzzard if I were you though - CEO stuff means you can call it up next to your feet whenever you want it. But only if you own it. So, yeah. I vote Buzzard.

Sums it up for me. It's a very useful vehicle.

Savage is weak.

Annihilator is terrible.

Valkyrie is decent if you have friends but still weak.

Buzzard is godly. Buzzard is life.

Edited by GoopHug

ProGamerX8081

i already was thinking about the buzzard ceo calling feature as you said, and why do you dislike the Annihilator so much?

BRAAAP_STUTUTU

i already was thinking about the buzzard ceo calling feature as you said, and why do you dislike the Annihilator so much?

it has no rocket launchers and is therefore useless.

ProGamerX8081

it has no rocket launchers and is therefore useless.

is it still bad if you learn to use the minigun

Buzzard is always first because it's much easier to call in.

Then again you don't really need to buy it if you are willing to rent.

whywontyoulisten

It was a toss-up between the Savage and Buzzard until recently, as both had their good points, but with VIP/CEO, the Buzzard is a necessity. Free armed heli to wherever you are on the map. Instantly.

The Annihilator is absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favour and heed my warning lol.

It is big, slow, weak, clumsy. It has no missiles, no explosives of any kind.

Its guns barely even shoot straight (they shoot at the side of your target, rather than on it). The guns also can't be aimed - they're just cemented in place/fixed forwards.

If you feel like getting an Annihilator, then go for a Savage (it's superior in pretty much every way).

There is literally nothing the Annihilator can do that isn't done better by another helicopter. I strongly advise you don't buy it.

ProGamerX8081

The Annihilator is absolutely terrible. Do yourself a favour and heed my warning lol.

It is big, slow, weak, clumsy. It has no missiles, no explosives of any kind.

Its guns barely even shoot straight (they shoot at the side of your target, rather than on it). The guns also can't be aimed - they're just cemented in place/fixed forwards.

If you feel like getting an Annihilator, then go for a Savage (it's superior in pretty much every way).

There is literally nothing the Annihilator can do that isn't done better by another helicopter. I strongly advise you don't buy it.

FYI i already own a hydra to kill [im not an hydra spawnkill scrub no hate please] i rarely call it in, so i need an aircraft to use with my friends and as you said a annihilator is crap, so now im thinking about either a valkyrie or buzzard [edit: thanks for helping me]

Edited by ProGamerX8081

TheLordMarvel

Buzzard will be your best bet. I chose a Savage awhile back, but it's too weak to be considered good. That being said, it has come in very useful for me personally, but I think the buzzard would be the best choice.

That is if you haven't chosen already.

Buzzard has weak miniguns and slower reload time on missiles than the other military helicopters but it makes up for it by being quick and very manouvrable also co pilot can control the missiles with a camera.

Savage can shot missiles with almost no reload time, it has explosive rounds for the minigun and is a great helicopter to use in missions. It looks massive in free roam but due to it being heavy rendering it slow and not very manouvrable.

Annihilator has a powerfull minigun compared to the buzzard but lacks missiles. it is also heavy rendering it slow and not very manouvrable.

Valkyrie is lighter than Annihilator and Savage but in order to make use of it you need a co pilot. It has a powerful turret at the front and miniguns on the side. no lock on features and are terrible in air combat as main turrets are meant to shot down at the ground.

All helicopters can be shot down by one homing rocket, personally I have all but the Annihilator as they all are useful in different scenarios, I only bought Valkyrie and Savage due to the hype from Heists. Valkyrie really let me down, in humane labs it could withstand a lot of hits but in free roam it is blown up with one missile. Savage were so slow that I only use it for fun and missions, if I go into a fight with players I use the Buzzard.

Buying from scratch go with the buzzard, infact I don't recommend buying any other helicopters, I sure wouldnt if I could choose again.

l Marksman God l

Anything but the Annihilator, Buzzard is definitely the best choice, it saves you a lot of time.

Creme_Brulee

Missions -> Savage

Everything else -> Buzzard

And if you have loads of money and friends to play with, you could try the Valkyrie, although it's not very useful but fun.

Don't even think about buying the Annihilator, not worth it at all.

Retired Mafia

if you are good using non homing missles with a buzzard, and know where to shoot them when you are targeting driving cars, or want a helicopter for police rampages then go with the buzzard

if you want to blow a lot of sh*t up, and shoot a bunch of missles and explosive round everywhere for a short period of time, go with the savage.

don't consider the other 2.

GodAllMarley

Buzzard, handles better then any of the other choppers, plus it's smaller and quicker.

You won't see an Annihilator doing this:

(Not putting that out as something for anyone to be impressed at. Just saying, well what's an Annihilator going to do to a tank?)

Annihilator guns barely work against people on foot, let alone tanks and armoured vehicles.

Mattoropael

The Annihilator is, at this point, completely obsolete in every possible way.

It sucked as an attack helicopter from the very beginning, but had a niche in being the highest-capacity helicopter that can be bought. That niche is now taken over by the Cargobob, which not only seats more but is also tougher against attacks (the only chopper that can take a shot from the bullsh*t launcher and not die, in fact).

Edited by Mattoropael

Buzzard

Although the Savage is pretty savage, it's a bit big and clunky.

The Annihilator is tragically bad. At least in GTA IV it was fast and rubbish. Here it's slow and rubbish.

The Valkyrie I don't really know. Once I realised you couldn't do anything solo with it I never flew it again.

Of course, all helicopters are very easy targets for the homing launcher. You've got to keep your wits about you.