Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adrenalist

Red Dead Wishlist

BretMaverick777
6 minutes ago, SneakyDeaky said:

That's a great point, I hadn't thought of that. Yeah Saint Denis will be a marvel I think. I can't wait to see the street cars, the gas lamps, the telegraph wires, the cobblestone streets, the early phonographs and gramophones, busy industry and hopefully some organized crime.

Seriously, as much as I'm gonna love riding the range and camping out under the stars, I'm gonna have just as much fun exploring a big sophisticated cosmopolitan Victorian city.   Two different worlds.   You could literally run an entire campaign in just St. Denis alone, there'll be so much to do there.  

Niksu De Large

I wish to see Red Harlow in some form... At least as an easter egg.

Cozzi
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Niksu De Large said:

I wish to see Red Harlow in some form... At least as an easter egg.

Arthur and John stroll into a carnival

Artist:"You sir, you look like a rough and tumble lad, let me quick sketch you for the low price of two dollars!"

*John sits down*

*minutes pass*

Artist:"Here you are!"

*hands john picture of Red Harlow*

John:"this looks nothin like me! Gimme my damned money back!"

Edited by Cozzi

Niksu De Large
1 hour ago, Cozzi said:

Arthur and John stroll into a carnival

Artist:"You sir, you look like a rough and tumble lad, let me quick sketch you for the low price of two dollars!"

*John sits down*

*minutes pass*

Artist:"Here you are!"

*hands john picture of Red Harlow*

John:"this looks nothin like me! Gimme my damned money back!"

That would be awesome! :D

SuperKitsune

Can somebody find that gif where Arthur is disarming the dude with the gun please? I can't seem to find it...

BretMaverick777

mrkb7DZ.jpg

Bm3Cndr.jpg

0OQZTGk.jpg

Natives.

NATIVES, NATIVES, N8VS.

(Shots from game in development, "This Land Is My Land.")

In 1899, more than half of the population of the American West is still Native American.  But all RDR has shown so far is a handful of scrub Apaches misplaced in snow-covered mountains in RDR1, and a token boarding school Indian turned renegade in Charles Smith. 

Nastas talks about nearby reservations around Blackwater, but we don't see em.  

Dutch goes from Jesse James in RDR2 to Dances With Wolves (and Sasquatches) in RDR1,  but so far, RDR2 previews have offered little in the way of an Indian presence in the game, beyond some place names on the leaked map in the language of the Apache, Lakota, and Cherokee.

Give us reservations; give us "wild" Indians in renegade camps across the Heartlands and the Grizzlies.  Give us the Lakota, Cheyenne, Blackfoot, Comanche, Crow, and Shoshone. Give us hostiles ambushing settlements and travellers, give us rez friendlies offering scout and guide services,  give us "civilized" Indians enduring the indignity of cultural assimilation in boarding schools like Carlisle. 

Indians are the biggest part of the story of the American West, and they're obviously a big part of the story of who Dutch Van Der Linde becomes.  PLEASE give natives a much bigger role than just one token gang member. 

Cozzi
Posted (edited)

Edit: Whoops thought i was posting in gen chat. Damned mobile versions. This type of sh*t never happens to me on a desktop

I do have something constructive to add that i was thinking of today, though, different horse breeds have different gaits irl right? Want this. also horseshoes. I think it should be something you have to deal with every now and again. Seeing as they want it to be your companion and care for it and all that. Horeshoes just seem to make sense to me in that regard.

Edited by Cozzi

Jerking For Soup
Posted (edited)

There must be some sort of Undead Nightmare mode, as DLC or not.

Edited by Jerking For Soup

SubBAT47

what kind of vehicles will be available to drive?

Posted (edited)

👆

It will be Karl Benz's “vehicle powered by a gas engine."

A derby, handlebar mustache and ramrod straight riding posture are required but NPCs will snicker at you behind your back.

cD3PqJ7.jpg

Edited by 1898

vKing

I want realistic dark nights and the artificial lighting removed.

Red Dead Rebel
15 hours ago, vKing said:

I want realistic dark nights and the artificial lighting removed.

I'd love this as well but I don't think they'll do it.

Im2akillerfish

The ability to turn off the Special Edition discounts and boosts. Since RDR had a toggle for golden guns, I feel this may actually happen. 

I had other stuff I wanted to mention but I forgot what they were. 

vKing
3 hours ago, Red Dead Rebel said:

I'd love this as well but I don't think they'll do it.

I agree with you, the horrible lighting system is even in GTAV. You could walk around at night in a place with no streetlights and you would still cast your shadow on the ground. ugh

SubBAT47
Posted (edited)

i like the day time lighting in GTA5 but had very difficult night time lighting, i increased the brightness, but still the car rear lights and so many other visibility issues i had. May be it's just me, my TV settings.

Edited by SubBAT47