4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Hidden Packages.

ULPaperContact

ULPaperContact

So I'm using a google image map to find all of the hidden packages. I have all of the ones in Staunton and Shoreside Vale, but I'm missing 2 from Portland. I was wondering if there was a program to find which ones I was missing, like that one for Vice City. If not, could anyone tell me which ones I'm missing and/or get them?

http://gtasnp.com/ooiorh

Thanks.

Edited by ULPaperContact

Lethal Vaccine

Did you get 2 of them in the Ocean? How about in the Subway Tunnel?

ULPaperContact

I know I got the one from 8-Ball's tramp tunnel, and I know I got one from the rock island south of Portland. What other one are you talking about?

Edited by ULPaperContact

Lethal Vaccine

There is one in the Subway Tunnel. Not the Tunnel where the Hobo's hang out. In the actual Subway Tunnel in Portland is a Hidden Package...

ULPaperContact

Nope, got it.

Edited by ULPaperContact

Lethal Vaccine

I mean, there is only 33 in Portland. It takes less than an hour to go around these locations to see which ones you missed. I thought GTASnP also had a Collectibles Map and showing the ones you still need, maybe it's only for SA, though...

Are you completely sure you have collected all of the packages on Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale? What about the one at the top of the lift bridge, that seems to commonly be missed? If you still need help looking for them, let me know and I'll take a look for you later today :)

• Like 1

FRANKLINCLINTON2

Portland is not so big,if u search,You will need two to three hours

Here is it:

oODjrZe.png

Numbers are the hidden packages

Edited by FRANKLINCLINTON2

Lethal Vaccine

Less than an hour if you're fast and know where they all are from doing multiple playthroughs. This is all 100 in less than an hour. Portland Only? Probably 20 minutes at most...

• Like 1

FRANKLINCLINTON2

Less than an hour if you're fast and know where they all are from doing multiple playthroughs. This is all 100 in less than an hour. Portland Only? Probably 20 minutes at most...

You are right.Absoulety right.You need a fast car like banshee,cheetah

Edited by FRANKLINCLINTON2

ULPaperContact

Yes, I got all of the ones from Staunton and Shoreside. I know this because when I was using my map, I had not collected ANY from Staunton/Shoreside. Portland screwed me over because I had picked up some hidden packages, and I guess I thought I had some, and skipped them over on the map. The thing is, I'm not so inclined to back over without my BP patriot (a challenge I'm doing. Survive Portland without it. It's parked at Staunton.)

Lethal Vaccine

As like in the Video shown above, it's good to get all 100 done in the beginning of the game along with 20/20 Rampages, 20/20 Stunt Jumps, R3 Missions, Off-Road Missions, RC Missions, Import/Export, etc, etc. It makes the playthrough that much more fun. Bossing in the beginning of the game with the RPG and all the other Weapons with as much ammo as you'll ever need. You can actually achieve 53% game completion right after Luigi's Girls before doing Don't Spank Ma Bitch Up or any other Story Mission for that matter. Then you can back the Starter Save up for future playthroughs so you always have it. Furthermore, you'd never run into the problem again of forgetting what Collectibles/Rampages/Stunt Jumps have been done. It'll all be done in your Starter Save and 53% of the game will be done and never have to worry about it again. Only a suggestion, of course. You can play however you want, but after all the years of playing GTA and the 3D Era time and time again, it's boring doing 100 Taxi Fares over and over each time I do a Playthrough to 100%. I rather all the time consuming, boring, mundane tasks be done with and I can focus on the Story and Special Vehicles while keeping my Stats to a minimum. It's a lot of fun and a big challenge, too...

ULPaperContact

It's a bit late for that now, and I doubt I'll play this game again, but thanks for the suggestion.

Lethal Vaccine

Just saying for future reference. I just finished my 8th total playthrough and 2nd on iOS. I did 6 others on PS2. GTA III is short, simple, and sweet and that's why I like it a lot. It's very fun to do repeated playthroughs and get better and better at the game while learning more about it, gaining knowledge and more skills, etc...

Yes, I got all of the ones from Staunton and Shoreside. I know this because when I was using my map, I had not collected ANY from Staunton/Shoreside. Portland screwed me over because I had picked up some hidden packages, and I guess I thought I had some, and skipped them over on the map. The thing is, I'm not so inclined to back over without my BP patriot (a challenge I'm doing. Survive Portland without it. It's parked at Staunton.)

I'll take a look for you, would you like me to collect them on the save linked in the OP and post it back once done?

ULPaperContact

Could you tell me where they are so I know, just in case?

Sure, I'll take a look now and let you know when I figure out where they are. :)

Here you go! http://gtasnp.com/9UGR4g

I've collected both of the Hidden Packages for you in the save file above and haven't touched anything else, leaving the save exactly as it was. The first package was just east of the Safehouse in Portland, in a small area next to the telephone used for the El Burro Mission Strand:

qt0YTIW.jpg

The second package was actually in Shoreside Vale, at the easternmost end of the airport:

yQXbEqJ.jpg

Hope that helps! :)

• Like 2

ULPaperContact

But... I thought I got that one in the main missions. Oh well. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.