1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Brickade needs a buff

PijaPaUnLao34

PijaPaUnLao34

The Brickade loks like a nice vehicle but it isn't, it cost 1,110,000$ and it's completely useless, the only use is spawn it being VIP or CEO but it's a complete waste of money. It have a bullet-resistant glass but not bulletproof tires and only take one RPG to destroy it.

If it had bulletproof tires and if it could take 2 or 3 RPG it could be a nice vehicle but in this way is a complete sh*t.

Also we need to sell Pegasus vehicles and properties.

Its a offroad RV, not a mobile military base.

Its not supposed to be armored.

• Like 1

I'd like it to be buffed yeah.

If it's an RV, then how about letting us go inside the back? You know, use it like an RV? If not, then it should at least be tough.

It doesn't need buffing quite like the poor old Hind needs buffing, but it could still do with it in my opinion.

• Like 3

Some players were doing their best to blow up my Brickade during a cargo sales run. It absorbed several rockets before a full game-crash happened and I had to start the whole game and sales run again (in a different lobby).

Since it's not armed, I think the Pegasus one should have the same armor and BP-tires upgrades as the CEO-delivery version, but as standard equipment. Just give players the option of adding the $325,000 options.

• Like 2

Why doesnt it have an RV interior and higher clearance, then?

Its just a cash grab item, because you only can use the armored variant in delivery mission.

A little bit of Insurgent toughness i have expected from a ARMORED truck.

I bought it, though. One of the best performing trucks in game, that is granted.

• Like 1

Thing sucks, I rammed a car over and the car exploded and blew the damn truck up too. I guess I have to drive a Dozer or Insurgent if I want to smash up cars.

If it's an RV, then how about letting us go inside the back? You know, use it like an RV? If not, then it should at least be tough.

It doesn't need buffing quite like the poor old Hind needs buffing, but it could still do with it in my opinion.

You can't get into the regular Camper either. Theres just black void inside of it just like in the brickade.

Arrows to Athens

Well, the Dump costs 1,000,000, and it's slow as hell and is a big, vulnerable vehicle. Not only that, you can get it for free.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Well, the Dump costs 1,000,000, and it's slow as hell and is a big, vulnerable vehicle. Not only that, you can get it for free.

You can spend like 20 minutes driving it to the city, still not as bad as the 30 I spent driving a Dozer down the highway to get to the city.

PijaPaUnLao34

It was introduced like a vehicle for CEO missions, if you need to get away from other players, riding a huge and weak truck it's not very practical

I thought this when I bought it...

If you check out my thread about the missile jammer, you can see we all talk a bit about how the upgrades for these CEO vehicles should be able to be made to their respective Pegasus versions too.

If they did that, then at least we could upgrade our Pegasus Brickades into the tough things they are in CEO work.

"There comes a time in everyone's life when you and your extended family needs to freight over 10 tons of delicate merchandise through the heart of a civil war. And when that time comes, there's only one choice." - From the Warstock description of the Brickade.

I don't know about you, but for a vehicle that is supposed to be able to withstand a session of people attacking you, i'd think it should have decent explosive resistance, and bulletproof tires as standard. It isn't an off-road RV, it's a heavy duty "armoured" truck that's supposed to be used for delivery of high value cargo through very hostile territory, and so should be able to stand against more than a single sticky bomb.

If you check out my thread about the missile jammer, you can see we all talk a bit about how the upgrades for these CEO vehicles should be able to be made to their respective Pegasus versions too.

If they did that, then at least we could upgrade our Pegasus Brickades into the tough things they are in CEO work.

I'm not sure, but isn't the Brickade you summon through CEO abilities the same one used for deliveries, and would have the upgrades applied to it? Or do you only have access to the upgraded Brickade with selling runs?

I'm not sure, but isn't the Brickade you summon through CEO abilities the same one used for deliveries, and would have the upgrades applied to it? Or do you only have access to the upgraded Brickade with selling runs?

It's a little strange.

I've heard that if you upgrade the Brickade you use on selling runs, you can get your CEO version to have bullet proof wheels. But even if you upgrade the armour on the one you use on selling runs, the CEO version stays weak.

I personally think all the upgrades should count to the CEO version, as well as maybe the Pegasus one too. I mean, the upgrades are fairly expensive to just be restricted to a few missions.

It's a little strange.

I've heard that if you upgrade the Brickade you use on selling runs, you can get your CEO version to have bullet proof wheels. But even if you upgrade the armour on the one you use on selling runs, the CEO version stays weak.

I personally think all the upgrades should count to the CEO version, as well as maybe the Pegasus one too. I mean, the upgrades are fairly expensive to just be restricted to a few missions.

That might be the case, because once i upgraded the Brickade I tested the CEO version out, and though the tires wouldn't pop, it still blew up with one sticky. Not like i'm about to blow up a selling run Brickade just to test how resilient it is.

fakebasedjo

More than just the Brickade need a buff IMO

-The Reaper and FMJ should at least be able to compete with other supers considering the price

-Brickade should take between 3-5 rockets

-Tug should take around as many rockets as the GTA IV version did

-New Rumpo should take around 1-2 rockets

It needs a buff for sure, 3 Rockets should be the goal to withstand because of the size the Truck has. Also Bulletproof tires !

I mean, its misleading as hell when you know the Brickade from TBoGT. Everyone thought its an Armored Truck after the trailer came, and then what did we get ? A Cardboard one -.-

800px-Brickade-TBOGT-front.jpg

The Wandering Hunter

it's just sh*t in every way

when I first saw it , it looked like you could shoot out the rear hatch

1. The Brickade... is a complete sh*t.

2. Also we need to sell Pegasus vehicles and properties.

1. completely agree.

2. completely agree.

The Dump: bought it early on thinking it had a functional bed that would go up and down, much like the bulldozers you find for free. Nope. No point to it.

The Cargobob Jetsam (released in F&F update): I bought it to move CEO target vehicles, but to my surprise... it doesn't life them! what the? No point to it.

The Tug: I bought the Tug hopefully thinking you could actually bump your Yacht around. Nope. Not even close. No point to it.

Players have been asking for a way to sell of Pegasus crap for a long time, but no. We're stuck with it all. Oh, I'd get rid of 90% of those things, even at a loss... I wouldn't care! :)

• Like 3

Is this vehicle necessary to export your stuff or can you also just use your Insurgent? I've haven't really played the update so far.

fakebasedjo

Is this vehicle necessary to export your stuff or can you also just use your Insurgent? I've haven't really played the update so far.

For purchasing crates you can use whatever vehicle you want. For selling you have to use certain preset vehicles, like the Brickade or Titan

You don't need to own one from Pegasus

You will need to use either Brickade(s), a Tug, or Cuban 800/Titan to deliver crates of goods for sale. You can purchase upgrades for them (combined $1.25M) which make them more survivable than purchasable ones.

(double post)

Edited by ash-274

gorskiegangsta

Some players were doing their best to blow up my Brickade during a cargo sales run. It absorbed several rockets before a full game-crash happened and I had to start the whole game and sales run again (in a different lobby).

Since it's not armed, I think the Pegasus one should have the same armor and BP-tires upgrades as the CEO-delivery version, but as standard equipment. Just give players the option of adding the $325,000 options.

The mission vehicles for this update are different from their pegasus counterparts. The Pegasus Brickade is made of paper, just like the Dump. Totally useless for anything other than its looks. The fact that it lacks BP tires and cannot even take a single explosion, whereas the measly "armored" vehicle versions can, is pure unadulterated BS. Edited by gorskiegangsta

The Brickade is a beast! It's a badass during sales after you've upgraded it. Takes 4-5 direct missles before blowing up, has bullet proof glass to an extent, and hauls serious ass... spawning it, it's decent, but it's not ment to be a giant insurgent. Look at it from a different angle, you'll realize the best times and situations to use it. I've done a majority of my pick ups with that bad boy, that and a buzzard.

The Brickade is a beast! It's a badass during sales after you've upgraded it. Takes 4-5 direct missles before blowing up, has bullet proof glass to an extent, and hauls serious ass... spawning it, it's decent, but it's not ment to be a giant insurgent. Look at it from a different angle, you'll realize the best times and situations to use it. I've done a majority of my pick ups with that bad boy, that and a buzzard.

Yeah, but the Pegasus one doesn't even get bullet proof wheels lol.

Final Quake

Maybe it's glitches as the bulletproof wheels and colour changes so why not the armour?

CrysisAverted

Can you? I haven't seen a Dump spawn at the quarry since forever

Member's Only

-The Reaper and FMJ should at least be able to compete with other supers considering the price

It's a lifted suspension van with bulletproof windows, it's not supposed to be a juggernaut.

StateofMind15

So why is the Savage not armoured, if it's supposed to?

Your argument is not valid regarding this game.

• Like 1

It's a lifted suspension van with bulletproof windows, it's not supposed to be a juggernaut.

Perhaps, but i see no reason why it shouldn't have the armour of the armoured XLS or Baller variants, since it fills the same role.

• Like 2