2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Smooth Longsack

SecuroServ Trophy

Harbz

To tidy the cash up (if you want to) move it all over to your second character and dont bank it

As for the warehouse clutter you're stuck with it

Edited by HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST

Sugarfoot

I'm at 724 mission completed. I plan on getting the gold trophy this week tho. I spent the last 4 days doing other stuff in GTA. I needed a break from crates.

Rocket Skates

Just about to hit Bronze. Will try to eventually get Gold but it's gonna take a while especially having to wait until I get into a solo public session all the time.

STN357

Seeing that 20 mil is the trashy office cap, I'll hustle for gold, constant 20 mil and I think I'll take a CEO break.

gtafan26

I have no idea if I have earned another one, too much clutter for me to notice I guess

STN357

I have no idea if I have earned another one, too much clutter for me to notice I guess

True but screenshots show the same amount consistent with. I'm at 28 mil and I don't see a change after spending 3 mil.

I'll have to adult and upload them somewhere to show you all but I didn't see a damn thing change. This thread confirmed it for me.

dewtech

I think I'm on the glass one. Wish you could pick the one you want as I'd stick with it

Locce

Oh, yes. Being able to choose which unlocked trophy to display would be great. The golden one does not look bad in my office, a lot better than the bronze and silver one at least, but I think I liked the crystal one best.

Rammer2k

Anyone know if there could possibly be a Platinum Trophy after gold? Just like they did with all the Awards, you go from Bronze, Silver, Gold, and then Platinum. Of course, I don't think I could do another 1000 CEO missions just for a new Trophy.

Smooth Longsack

Anyone know if there could possibly be a Platinum Trophy after gold? Just like they did with all the Awards, you go from Bronze, Silver, Gold, and then Platinum. Of course, I don't think I could do another 1000 CEO missions just for a new Trophy.

Wouldn't platinum have the same luster as silver? Obviously, they have a very slightly different atomic mass but they reflect photons very similarly. Both make fantastic conductors.

Edited by Smooth Longsack

whywontyoulisten

Think I'll retire my second character at 249 then...I kinda like the crystal figurine. First is a long way into bronze already.

Harbz

Oh god please no gold was bad enough, after 500 collections things get very tedious and just mind dumbing boring till you approach the 900 then its go go go lol

kringled

I honestly have no idea how some of you got as far as you did. I like the looks of the glass/crystal trophy but have already found running crates to be quite tedious and I'm just barely at the black trophy on both characters, not sure I'd make it to 100 buys.

Themonsterhunter

Shoot, I am only at 39 crate runs. I have a long way to go, some of you are insane making it to 1000 in just a few weeks.

Harbz

I honestly have no idea how some of you got as far as you did. I like the looks of the glass/crystal trophy but have already found running crates to be quite tedious and I'm just barely at the black trophy on both characters, not sure I'd make it to 100 buys.

Some people used the creator glitch others (like myself) questioned their sanity and other things its a tough challenge for sure

Harbz

13920269_1747486408850738_83724974654379

Jenkiiii

Question, OP.

Why have you got a gold trophy on your desk for 1000 crate collections, but NO cash on the floor? I've done about half as many collections as you and my floor is strewn with paper money, it's ridiculous, even along the wall at the back behind the planning desk.

Harbz

Question, OP.

Why have you got a gold trophy on your desk for 1000 crate collections, but NO cash on the floor? I've done about half as many collections as you and my floor is strewn with paper money, it's ridiculous, even along the wall at the back behind the planning desk.

Swapped to second character in cash ;) PV insurance avoidance

13920269_1747486408850738_83724974654379

Jenkiiii

Very devious, lol ;)

BTW, Harbujahn started his own thread, which has since been merged with this one and hence the mixed up posts.

Edited by Jenkiiii

Harbz

As always lol ive saved millions, it don't take long to rob a store for free roam funds :)

em1b16a2

Where's that snooze button

Rocket Skates

Wouldn't platinum have the same luster as silver? Obviously, they have a very slightly different atomic mass but they reflect photons very similarly. Both make fantastic conductors.

Maybe it would glow or something :p

Smooth Longsack

Question, OP.

Bad timing. I have $20 mil on the floor presently. Oh... the gold isn't mine. I've only made it to silver. The argentum pic is mine. Edited by Smooth Longsack

DarksunDaFirst

Wouldn't platinum have the same luster as silver? Obviously, they have a very slightly different atomic mass but they reflect photons very similarly. Both make fantastic conductors.It is similar, but you have to remember what you're mixing the metal with or if it is pure. Almost all jewelry you see isnt pure, and it has varying degrees of intentional inpurities to get different brightness, lusters, etc on a piece. Also certain types of mixtures are chosen because a particular finish (satin vs polished for example).

If you want to talk pure metals though, platinum is more reflective than silver and appears "whiter". Iirc, silver actually has a very very faint blue hue.

Oh and atomic mass can be similar, but that doesnt really affect it's color in the light spectrum. Has more to deal with the electrons and their positioning on their shells.

BTW, Platinum and Silver have very different Atomic Masses.

elemental_rings.jpg

Personally, I think something like a Ruby trophy should be next. Or a Diamond...jst make it super sparkly compared to the glass.

Edited by DarksunDaFirst

-KM-

Some people used the creator glitch others (like myself) questioned their sanity and other things its a tough challenge for sure

Creator glitch?

CurledLynx

Hey! I'll work for your organisation and do whatever, if you help me get the bodyguard outfit with the green vest and tan pants. Just invite me.

Gt: CurledLynx

Edited by CurledLynx

gglenn1966

I hear there is a glowing plutonium one at 1,000,000.

Harbz

Creator glitch?

Its patched as far as im aware now

alkaline_

:lol::lol::lol: CONGRATS ON 1000 BUYS HARBUJAHN!!! I KNOW IM SCREAMING BUT BUT BUT THIS IS VERY SPARKLY, YOU MUST FEEL LIKE UI UI UI AND BE VERY FLUFFY!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

im still at about 200 buys hihihi

Edited by alkaline_

CarimboHanky

Creator glitch?it was a simple glitch that gave teleport ability, it was sweeet!