Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,665 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ZANTHERA

Kustom Crew Color Showroom

DeXiovi

Hey there fellow crew colour freaks, just wanted to share with you all my vast collection of crew colour HEX and RGB codes that I've been compiling into lists for about a year. Theres well over 700 codes in 15 lists, all with images, and all 100% crew colours.

I must note that none of these were created by me, and I take 0 credit. I take screenshots of what I find on youtube mostly, then share the lists with friends.

The lists have been kept private to remain somewhat unique for us, but now I've been contemplating posting them here publicly. Not sure if I will as I don't think anyone would care or use it anyway.

If anyone here thinks I should post them here for all, please let me know and I most likely will. Or just ignore me if you don't care, all good.

For now if you'd like access to the lists just drop me a private message and they are yours, they're on imgur so no risk.

Happy painting.

Doenuht_o.t.f_

Hey there fellow crew colour freaks, just wanted to share with you all my vast collection of crew colour HEX and RGB codes that I've been compiling into lists for about a year. Theres well over 700 codes in 15 lists, all with images, and all 100% crew

colours.

I must note that none of these were created by me, and I take 0 credit. I take screenshots of what I find on youtube mostly, then share the lists with friends.

The lists have been kept private to remain somewhat unique for us, but now I've been contemplating posting them here publicly. Not sure if I will as I don't think anyone would care or use it anyway.

If anyone here thinks I should post them here for all, please let me know and I most likely will. Or just ignore me if you don't care, all good.

For now if you'd like access to the lists just drop me a private message and they are yours, they're on imgur so no risk.

Happy painting.

Can u send me the link I can't find where to Dm u at

Ekgulati6

Hey there fellow crew colour freaks, just wanted to share with you all my vast collection of crew colour HEX and RGB codes that I've been compiling into lists for about a year. Theres well over 700 codes in 15 lists, all with images, and all 100% crew

colours.

Happy painting.

Can u send me the link I can't find where to Dm u atId also love to see this list whether in this thread or in DM Edited by Ekgulati6

Rafi_Combina

FS 36321: #5D686FFF

Showcased in Matte with Dark Steel pearlescent.

xClQcw2.jpg

FS 34079 US Army/Marines Forest Green: #272A22FF

Showcased in Matte with Dark Steel pearlescent, Black secondary turrets, and Zancudo camouflage.

CdHqW6F.jpg

It was probably asked alot but how can you currently get matte crew colors?

Edited by Rafi_Combina

Mattoropael

FS 36321: #5D686FFF

Showcased in Matte with Dark Steel pearlescent.

[image]

FS 34079 US Army/Marines Forest Green: #272A22FF

Showcased in Matte with Dark Steel pearlescent, Black secondary turrets, and Zancudo camouflage.

[image]

It was probably asked alot but how can you currently get matte crew colors?

PC-only: Apply any paint with the texture you want (or keep a Worn paint intact in case of Worn), apply crew color over it, leave and join Online again.

kenmy13999

Hey there fellow crew colour freaks, just wanted to share with you all my vast collection of crew colour HEX and RGB codes that I've been compiling into lists for about a year. Theres well over 700 codes in 15 lists, all with images, and all 100% crew colours.

Happy painting.

Can't you just post the link here? I'm sure a lot of people are interested but if you don't want can you just pretend this is my pm to you and respond to me by pm?

Alan7777

FS 36231 (#494D50FF)

Shown with the worn (?) texture that comes with the Hydra, and no pearlescent (i.e. black).

8qmp4b5.jpg

How did you get the texture to stick?

Textures stick on crew colors on PC.

I've already f*cked up the more important Hydra (the missile-less one) in my possession though, so RIP me, I'll have to find the guy to get me another.

FS 36231 (#494D50FF)

Shown with the worn (?) texture that comes with the Hydra, and no pearlescent (i.e. black).

8qmp4b5.jpg

How did you get the texture to stick?

Textures stick on crew colors on PC.

I've already f*cked up the more important Hydra (the missile-less one) in my possession though, so RIP me, I'll have to find the guy to get me another.

How did you get an unarmed hydra?

Bravado Buffalo

#320A0F + Brushed Gold

g4crPao.png

ososq8y

Happy painting.

I would really appreciate it if you post the list here because i cant DM you

NordicDoom

Can someone help me with a color that I want to make for my Hermes? I am trying to make a candy blue color called Asiatic blue.

79'Blazer4x4

Can someone help me with a color that I want to make for my Hermes? I am trying to make a candy blue color called Asiatic blue.

This thread is solely for showing off colours that are already made. Though someone here may still help you, you'll have better luck posting in the requests thread here http://gtaforums.com/topic/782581-kustom-crew-color-requests/page-370

NordicDoom

Ok thanks man I appreciate it.

Phmiller714

TBH, you might be best off with LSC Metallic Blue

Mattoropael

Primary: HTK-C296 Faded Eggplant Grey (#515761FF), matte texture

Secondary: Bluish Silver, classic texture

Pearlescent: Dark Steel

Z7PGBlW.jpg

Midnight Vibes

Note: Both are shown in Worn.

FS 36170 Have Glass/F-35 Grey: #343232FF

AZFH89f.jpg

JASDF Oceanic base paint (Mr. Hobby C374 Shallow Ocean Blue): #284157FF

G2Glkyp.jpg

What's the secondary color on the Have Glass Lazer? Looks like Silver or Rolled Steel.

Mattoropael
Posted (edited)

Note: Both are shown in Worn.

FS 36170 Have Glass/F-35 Grey: #343232FF

AZFH89f.jpg

JASDF Oceanic base paint (Mr. Hobby C374 Shallow Ocean Blue): #284157FF

G2Glkyp.jpg

What's the secondary color on the Have Glass Lazer? Looks like Silver or Rolled Steel.

Rolled Steel. Pearlescent is Dark Steel but you can probably experiment with something brighter.

Edited by Mattoropael

JerryAugust

How can you make crew colours appear? The Inspect Element method doesn't work for me after Doomsday Heist. can someone please explain? btw, I don't think it will be a problem but I'm using Firefox

Phmiller714

How can you make crew colours appear? The Inspect Element method doesn't work for me after Doomsday Heist. can someone please explain? btw, I don't think it will be a problem but I'm using Firefox

You have to use Google Chrome

Mattoropael

Add this to your bookmark (preferably bookmark toolbar for easy access):

javascript:(function(){document.getElementById("CrewColor").type=document.getElementById("crewColor").type="text";})()

Then press the bookmark when you're on the edit crew page, and the rest should be self-evident.

TheLordMarvel

Not an entirely unique color, but I like it.

#846300AA with Cream Pearl.

ezijGHi.jpg

sp7759

Happy painting.

Could you please pm me the link

Hannibal Green

Hi guys,

Do you know maybe a hex code for green western besra aircraft?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/gtawiki/images/2/2a/Besra-GTAV-front.png/revision/latest?cb=20160927163752

What about the word SHOWROOM would make you think this is the right place for goddamned requests? Learn to read

First of all I'm new in forum so I want to apologize for my question (not request - learn to understand a difference) if it's not in right place. Second, you don't must be rude pal. If you know where I can find a good answer, just tell me "listen man, it's wrong place, go there...." etc. Always must be on forums like this a few masters of talking goddamned "good advices" like yours. Anyway I'm going to right place, sorry everyone, my bad. All the best. Specialy for you Yoda.

Edited by Hannibal Green

Mattoropael

FS 36375 Light Ghost Grey (#67747EFF), matte texture

dd3zMye.jpg

DoxerWhite

dd3zMye.jpg

Really nice color ! Can you please tell me the difference between this paintjob and the one you applied to your Avenger ? I am trying to get closest to the Bell UH-1Y Venom paintjob used by US Marines to my Valkyrie too.

Mattoropael

dd3zMye.jpg

Really nice color ! Can you please tell me the difference between this paintjob and the one you applied to your Avenger ? I am trying to get closest to the Bell UH-1Y Venom paintjob used by US Marines to my Valkyrie too.

This one is a bit lighter, based on the actual FS 36375 used on the standard UH-1Y paint scheme's lighter lower half.

Edited by Mattoropael

DoxerWhite

dd3zMye.jpg

This one is a bit lighter, based on the actual FS 36375 used on the standard UH-1Y paint scheme's lighter lower half.

Thanks for the info, i'm gonna go for this new kustom color then. Can i ask your opinion about a good color that could fit the MH-60L Direct Action Penetrator please ? My project is to buy the Annihilator. I saw them in grey or black matte and sometimes in green but i feel like the closest i could go for is by using your Hydra or Akula color. Can you confirm this ? Thanks in advance.

Edited by DoxerWhite

Mattoropael

dd3zMye.jpg

Thanks for the info, i'm gonna go for this new kustom color then. Can i ask your opinion about a good color that could fit the MH-60L Direct Action Penetrator please ? My project is to buy the Annihilator. I saw them in grey or black matte and sometimes in green but i feel like the closest i could go for is by using your Hydra or Akula color. Can you confirm this ? Thanks in advance.

You might want to try FS 34031, which should be something like #292624FF for GTA (haven't actually tried it).

Optimus primal

To anyone that can help me out I'm trying to change my crew color on my Android tablet I have put the JavaScript in and it opens up the little box but my true colors won't go through is there a specific JavaScript that I need for my Android tablet or do I just need to refresh it for them to go through