64 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favourite gang

• Grove Street families
    • Ballas
    • Los Santos Vagos
    • San Fierro Triads
    • Other / no pavourite

che fido

i was just thinking what hood or crew people would join.

Torcidas

OMG, not another one....

Unless you havent already realized, this kind of topic has been created countless times.

I suggest you familiar yourself with the Search Tool.

che fido

so what...i would like to know what people think, if you don't lke it go f**k your self you stuck up prick

Torcidas
i would like to know what people think

Search, and discover.

if you don't lke it go f**k your self you stuck up prick

Really I dont care, I was just giving you easy advice.

che fido

Search, and discover.

sorry man smile.gif . i just don't like people taking the piss out of a thread, there is just no need for it.

sorry biggrin.gif

OzzySM12

Search, and discover.

sorry man smile.gif . i just don't like people taking the piss out of a thread, there is just no need for it.

sorry biggrin.gif

Well my freind when you have been a member here for sertin amount of time you see the same topic coming up over and over again. Now a little bit of wit\sarcasm in a post is nothing to start swearing and getting at people over. Its the internet so thre is no reason for you to be acting like a bad ass or anything. When you go off like you did it just makes people think "God, not another n00b member".

Anyway, back on topic. Personally I would not be in any gang, the gangs in SA taht you see such as grove street and the ballas dont actully have any point. Big deal you live over there and I live here. why we need to shoot each other?

Now look at the actul real gangs like the triads and mafia, they are groupt together i na crim ring to make themselfs money and such, not to fight for quite simply the sh*ttiest part of the town.

Mainland Marauder
so what...i would like to know what people think, if you don't lke it go f**k your self you stuck up prick

Save the GTAF staff who mind this section the trouble and get out of here, unless you're going to be decent and search before making topics.

Steffen_Michael_Rye

Hehehe. This has turned into a discussion. How intertaining! rah.gif

sleepy.gifsleepy.gif

this thead may have been anuj_cop.gifposted loads of times but theyre keeps

comin new members which havent seen it before and will post in it

Let him have his thread. It doesnt matter.

OzzySM12

sleepy.gifsleepy.gif

this thead may have been anuj_cop.gifposted loads of times but theyre keeps

Yes we know new members come and want to post thing over cause they dont knwo better. But that amazing SEARCH function is there for a reason. They can search for it already being posted and either read through to get peoples opinions or post there thaught and bump the topic in which everyone will see it anyway.

Oddsock

sleepy.gif  sleepy.gif

this thead may have been  anuj_cop.gifposted loads of times but theyre keeps

Yes we know new members come and want to post thing over cause they dont knwo better. But that amazing SEARCH function is there for a reason. They can search for it already being posted and either read through to get peoples opinions or post there thaught and bump the topic in which everyone will see it anyway.

Exactly. Just because new people come along, doesn't mean new threads on the same issue should arise.

On topic:

For a gang, I assume I'd have to be stuck with the Russian Mafia, though I enjoy the Triads. I'm not of any Asian descent, so I'm not sure that's...allowed.

Teb

Grove Street 4 Life Baby!

user posted image

che fido

what the hell are all you guy problam, it is just a f**king thread, it is not like the end of the world. i was just asking out of intrest. i don't ceir if there have been threads like or exsacly like this one. god dudes. grow up a bit. thread are a bit of fun and not to be taken to sersly.

(sorry about spelling)

you people have got to get a life. have a bit of fun. threads where F**KING INVENDTER TO HAVE FUN.

thanks for the repliy Teb, at lest you know how to have fun.

DarthSlurpee
what the hell are all you guy problam, it is just a f**king thread, it is not like the end of the world. i was just asking out of intrest. i don't ceir if there have been threads like or exsacly like this one. god dudes. grow up a bit. thread are a bit of fun and not to be taken to sersly.

(sorry about spelling)

you people have got to get a life. have a bit of fun. threads where F**KING INVENDTER TO HAVE FUN.

You need to calm down. This is the internet, for god's sake. Stop insulting people you don't even know.

The gangs in San Andreas are not gangsters. They are gangstas, otherwise known as posers. The gangs in GTAIII were real gangs. The ones in San Andreas are just a bunch of kids with a knack for causing uneeded trouble.

OzzySM12

(sorry about spelling)

Well, since you are a GTA Forums kiddy you dont know how annoying it is having seen the same topics over and over since SA came out.

So before you go telling us to get a life, just think. once you have been here a year or so then you will get sick of looking at the same topics all the time.

@DarthSlurpee, I could not agree more. Gangs in Sa are jsut pointless, at least the ones in GTAIII are there for organised crime to make money. Gangs like the ones in SA are just kids being a pain in the arse tounge.gif

Robinhood_18

Orange Grove No DRugs lol

Torcidas

The gangs in San Andreas are not gangsters. They are gangstas, otherwise known as posers. The gangs in GTAIII were real gangs. The ones in San Andreas are just a bunch of kids with a knack for causing uneeded trouble.

Yes! I agree! GTA3 had the best gangs....and the ones that actual made a big name for themselves, IE - Mafia, Triads. In SA...you got dope-smoking, baggy clothed people, shooting at anyone that isnt wearing their colors. GTA3 gangs FTW...

che fido

f*ck you, you are all little pricks who have nothing better to do than f*ck around pissing people off with your f*cking godness. it is a f*cking thread. i don't cair if it has been done before. you have pissed me off to much f*ckers. and that go's for al you people whom run this thread.

f*ck YOU.this is not the end of this.

DarthSlurpee
this is not the end of this.

Oh, but I bet it will be soon. If you are not banned for unprovoked flaming, then I'll be suprised.

Torcidas

Yeah same. Che fido, you've recieved our replies, you found out what gang we liked most, well the few of us, so there is nothing really to it anymore. Let this die out, and have a lemonade or something.

Smokey_60

which Balla gang do ya'll like da most?

Front Yards

Rollin Heights

Kilo Trays

Temple Drive

i like da Frontz da most cuz they rite dere inFRONT on Grove St. lol everytime i try gettin sum Pizza Co. or get a tattoo, or maybe my cornrows...dere's Front Yards dere for u, blastin at' cha lmao

DarthSlurpee

I hate all of them. In my current playthrough, one of those groups tend to run away from me rather than shoot at me. confused.gif Fine with me, though.

spazmo

Can you actually tell the difference between em all?

manofpeace

Their tags are different.

@Smokey_60: You seem to like the ballas alot! dozingoff.gif

Timpo

ok. the tags are different. but apart from that, it's all the same. there's no difference between them. and pleaz dont write lik' your sum kinda gangsta, cuz that aint dope.

-/TNT\-

I dunno to tell the difference between them nor do I preffer any of them. They suck anyway, CJ took thme out single handedly.

ThugLord187

I don't really care whichone, I just blast 'em tounge.gif

The-Exploited

I hate all of them, they're the same anyway, i just like Grove Streets 'cause it's where CJ is from, otherwise i wouldn't like them either. If you asked me to choose i'd choose the Red Gecko Tong or something less "gangzta"-ish

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Yeah, they are lame and not very street smart either and they most definitely know nothing about strategy and unit organization they don't even use five man. But truly I do believe it best on the return trip to LS to leave one of each the Ballas and Vagos because everybody needs and idiot zoo in their game and especially if you want to take the other non-LS territories over you need the "Territories under attack" sitch or you have no method with that glitch.

Rashon.

Yeah, they're just the same Ballas, just in different parts in Los Santos. I hate them where ever they are.

*Word*

None of the Ballas gangs are dressed differently, but their tags are diff, and their sets are determined by where they are located. Like the Front Yard Ballas are located in the Idlewood area, and areas immediately west of Grove, whilst the Rollin Heights Ballas are in all areas north of Grove (i think... i know they're in at least Glen Park and Jefferson), the temple drive ballas are in the area of like vinewood or whereever, whilst i THINK the kilo trays are south of the grove (eg. willowfield)...... however not too sure which set of ballas is located in the beach/market area (maybe temple drives again)

however, i f*ckin hate the varrios los aztecas tho, becoz they are with Caesar ur ally, i refrained from shootin at em... however they just keep shooting at you... even after you help them get back their territory... f*ck those c*nts