2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How to go about getting the special item shipments?

Mr Ohnoez

Only got 1 phone call. Item was worth around 100k. Since finally making my money back with this ceo update I'll just deliver special items from now on. It's an easy 100k.

It is, but you have to purchase regular crates about 44 times or so to get an offer on a Special Item

hey even while i was non-vip , i still get that call and yet , it's nothing . all i did is getting antique pocket watch 100% for my first time

There's a bug where you get the call and no rare item is offered, sometimes.

Sold 3 large warehouses so far and gotten 3 rare items while filling them up. I missed 2 early on because I couldn't figure out how to buy them at first. So a total of 5 calls I received for a rare items.

I've got one small warehouse, and I got my first special item immediately after completing my 32nd crate buy. I flew to my office and watched the SecuroServ screen while waiting for the timer. I was alone in my session, and I got the golden minigun.

SeveralChickens

Only got 1 phone call. Item was worth around 100k. Since finally making my money back with this ceo update I'll just deliver special items from now on. It's an easy 100k.

It is, but you have to purchase regular crates about 44 times or so to get an offer on a Special Item

hey even while i was non-vip , i still get that call and yet , it's nothing . all i did is getting antique pocket watch 100% for my first time

Yep...

Take it from me. FIVE calls for a special item, and I've only ever been offered ONE.

Bugged AF no doubt.

And this is with me going to the office as fast as possible (sub 2 minutes) and no deaths every time.

Edited by SeveralChickens

So far I've sold the pocket watch and gold mini gun.

Edited by Candy Suxxx

the nameless

I can't offer any hints on how to get them, by I got my 1st call in a full public lobby but got disconnected before reaching my office, I then loaded into a solo public lobby and got the call again after collecting 1 set of 3 crates. It was a gold mini gun. I got my 2nd call at 73 collections, another gold mini gun.

• Like 1

I never had the opportunity to pick up those special crates , not yet at least.

I only do 2-crate pick ups, so far I delivered around 80 crates in total, maybe i need to deliver more in order to recieve the special-item-call .

Edited by nido997

She called me yesterday and today and NO special item, like 50 crates for getting called and trolled :miranda:

Yep I think we need to start sending support requests to R*. it worked perfectly the first three times. As soon as i finished a crate delivery, my assistant would call me, I'd race back to the office and order up the crate.

Now, as soon as I launch a new mission walk out the office, she calls me with the special crate offer. Obviously, I can't go back to the computer as it's locked until I finish the mission. Once I get back to the office, it's gone, even if I get back there really fast, i even blew up my own crates to get straight back to the office and nothing! happened several times now. No more blue crates for me it seems. Thanks R*

I've gotten 2 calls now and every time I go to look, it says I need to be in a public session. I am in a public session. :(

Try cycling CEO off and on, that worked for me when I couldn't access my terminal in a public lobby.

I'll have to do that next time. I was just mad because I had just gotten a call for a special item. Both times I've gotten a call, it said I couldn't access it when I was in a public lobby. Pretty lame.

I got my first one today (only updated 3 days ago) after I'd retired as a ceo. Not sure if retiring had anything to do with it but it was the first time I've actually retired (I usually just exit the game)

It was about 5 minutes after retiring that I got the call & it was the Big Diamond. This was on PC btw.

Shadowfennekin

Well I finally got my second one. It was the minigun.

Took over 100 new crates :/

Sky_Light12

I never had the opportunity to pick up those special crates , not yet at least.

I only do 2-crate pick ups, so far I delivered around 80 crates in total, maybe i need to deliver more in order to recieve the special-item-call .

its randomly called , even during delivery mission or when being non-vip

Sky_Light12

ugh finally receiving my large diamonds after several lies bombarded on me

hmm when im doing heist with friends i stay in an invite only lobby. and i've gotten two calls for special items while staying in invite only sessions. the assistant tries to fool me like ui ui ui i still like her hihihi

anybody else?!

Edited by alkaline_
  • Like 3

I've only had one so far..I got it while filling my medium warehouse. I was at 41/42 in a solo session and got the call. i sold my stuff but the special item is still there...I am filling up the medium warehouse again to see if i can sell it.

Working on a Large warehouse and have it 20 somethin/111 and haven't received a call yet.

Can you have multiple special items?

GTA5_2016_06_13_17_39_04_43.png

I've only had one so far..I got it while filling my medium warehouse. I was at 41/42 in a solo session and got the call. i sold my stuff but the special item is still there...I am filling up the medium warehouse again to see if i can sell it.

Working on a Large warehouse and have it 20 somethin/111 and haven't received a call yet.

Can you have multiple special items?

GTA5_2016_06_13_17_39_04_43.png

Yes, you can have multiple Rare Items.

Rare items are sold separately from normal cargo. If you look at the warehouse computer, you can sell all, half, or a quarter of regular cargo or all Rare Items

had an empty medium warehouse, did 2k purchase and delivered it. After delivering that 1 crate I got the call. It was the gold mini gun for taking.

Edited by mute!

It all seems random, but one time I got a call for them and I wasn't a CEO and another time I got the call I was in invite only. So maybe it's not necesarrily tied to crate purchases and deliveries.

Also, for some dumb reason I wanna fill a small warehouse only with special items, but selling various special items at the same time won't affect the sale value like normal crates right?

Was just with a buddy who got 2 calls one right after the other, both for special hides. I delivered both but when he went to 2nd warehouse to sell the 2nd one, it was gone. I knew it was too good to be true :/

I had a duff call too btw, my second ever Special Item call. Nada at the office, but I was there before the cooldown cleared. Gonna wait next time.

Edited by Gridl0k

It's random when you get the call, but you can do a few things to ensure collecting it:

- Always remain ceo-registered

- Stay in public sessions

- Own a buzzard so you can haul @$$ back to your office when the call comes

I've gotten 7, but I've played nearly 300 collection missions (and once my assistant never called, but a special was waiting to be purchased).

Got 7 or 8 calls for special items, but only 2 were available on the computer (egg and diamond).

I'm always in public sessions, and each time I went quickly to my office (under 2 minutes).

This update is bullsh*t...

Smooth Longsack

I've collected and sold 7 rare items. Been called four times and two of those were no shows when i got to my office, in a timely manner. I keep checking this thread going that somebody cracks the code. I've had almost 400 successful pickups to date.

so if you have 111 special items and u sell them all at once, is that worth a screenshot?

so if you have 111 special items and u sell them all at once, is that worth a screenshot?

If the offer price is $10,545,000-$16,650,000 then yes.

Doesnt work that way sadly, yes you can have mutiple rare items but not 2 of the same kind. All i got was all 6 items and not a single double and i have yet to see someone who has 2 of the same kind (legit).

Therefore all 6 items sell for 725 grand or 750 grand.

Another 40 odd (47 I believe) crates later in 27 trips (usually do two at a time) and I got my fourth special item. Not sure if it's relevant but I always ensure after crate 35 or so that I focus only on my small warehouse (where I keep all my special items). Also, twice now when I have 3 slots left in my small warehouse I choose the 2 crate option (leaving one free slot upon completion of buying run) and like I say twice now I have received the special item call upon completing the 2 crate run. Like I have said previously this method is working for me and two friends.

Other factors/variables that maybe in play; we don't play many (or any) jobs/DMs/Races/Heists etc..whilst CEO'ing, we are 99% of the time a member or CEO of an organisation (we don't switch companies very often), most work is conducted in the same session (for long periods) with few players, after receiving the call I always fly my buzzard straight back to the office and enter via the helipad cutscene, VIP jobs are conducted between runs, we play on xbone with both Americans and Brits in the lobby on occasions. I doubt this helps anyone but I thought i'd put it here anyway heh.

No Use For A Name

Guys I've found two foolproof ways of always getting special crate calls:

1. Any time you're in Paleto, or somewhere too far away from your office

2. Any time you don't have enough money to purchase the crate

CrysisAverted

got 2 calls today and nothing on my pc to buy -.-