2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How to go about getting the special item shipments?

Mr Ohnoez

So far I've gotten 2 calls from my associate about a special item thats states just come back to the securo serv computer, yet when I show up the special item is not listed...

Im aware that it should show up on the single crate listing...

but sucks quiet alot... Shes called me when Im still on a shipment I answer then go into my warehouse to drop off a previous shipment and come back to the Maze bank building and its not there...

Any ideas?

I've filled my warehouse 2 times and have yet to be able to actually accept a special item

I've never had a call about the special shipments. :/

Edited by ~SophisticatedAviator~

How long did it take you from the phone call till you got back and tried to buy it?

Someone on here said it was a 5 minute thing not shure tho

I just got my first special item ...the decorative egg. I got the call after dropping off my 53rd crate at my second warehouse - I was beginning to think it wasn't gonna happen. Went straight back to my office not more than a minute away and as stated it was in the one crate slot for 25k

Took me maybe 1 minute....

Finished dropping off my shipment then got in my heli and went straight back to my office to check

I had a 2 minute timer left but the cost of the shipments remained the normal 2k, 8k, 16k

malcolmfunktion

I've gotten special items twice and it usually shows up in the lowest paid (2000) stock list... I nearly missed it.

SmokesWithCigs

you were supposed to go to your computer and it would've been there on your sell list as a special item. you'll know it when you see it because the price is high. I got a large diamond which cost me 27,000 dollars to buy.

I got a call for one as soon as I spawned into a session right outside my office. Went inside immediately only to find that there were only regular offers available. I did a couple of 2 crate runs on my own and eventually an offer for a rare antique pocket watch popped up. It's the only one i've gotten so far.

CarimboHanky

the only thing im sure is that you cant get them if all you do is 3 crate runs, i have 2 items and the 2 times got the call after delivering 2 crates, filled a entire warehouse doing 3 crates and didnt receive a call, start alternating between 3 crates and 2 crates and baam got the calls.

JSwartz0181

I've gotten three calls thus far, and two of them have come as I exit my office after starting a purchase (or while en route to the cargo), meaning by the time I get back, the offer's gone. The third time? When both my warehouses were full and I would have no place to put it!

My first one I got the call about but the second two there was no call for, they just appeared when I went to go buy my crates. I'm guessing it's just buggy still, probably will be for the next week or so. I also had my 3rd special item blow up immediately upon exiting my office. I don't know if that was a bug or if it just spawned where someone else was raining death, wrong place wrong time deal.

My 145th crate was my first special/rare item I got. Also went straight to my office, got there in around one minute.

Was that decorated egg or something like that. Cost me 25k and is worth 125k.

whywontyoulisten

Still not got any calls. Do you think it makes any difference what type of warehouse you own? I've only got a single small at the moment.

I spawned in from a pac standard and I stood about a couple minutes while messaging on smartglass and I saw her phone me

Hadn't done a crate pick up in about an hour

I keep getting calls about special items too but when I get there within the supposed time limit, sh*t isn't on the server.

If it's anything to go by, I once got two calls from the assistant telling me that there was a special item. Rushing on the way back to the office, both times a "new day" started in the session.

What I mean by "new day" is when you get charged a certain ammount of money for "the day" and you get an announcement like "you paid your mechanic $x for the day" or "you paid your executive assistant $300 for the day".

Both times it happened to me in the session, I made it back to the office in less than 3 minutes but still missed it as a "new day" started on the way.

WildBrick142

Still not got any calls. Do you think it makes any difference what type of warehouse you own? I've only got a single small at the moment.

Nope. I only had one small warehouse and I got 3 special items.

Ive goten 2 large diamonds so far, i got a call both times after i made a 2 crate delivery, someone on the forums said doing the 2 crate delivery triggers it that might be true. Im on Ps4 btw idk if that makes a difference or not lol

SwaGGer_1337

I got 5 or 6 calls about special shipments from my associate, but when i immediately came up to office i still got sh1tty offers about drugs and guns. This is how it should be

, but it just won't happening. inb4 on pc this event is broken.

the nameless

5 days in, I've baught in 1s, 2s, and 3s, I've sold a small amount and a full medium warehouse, my warehouse is currently about 60% full. I've never had my assistant call me outside of a normal buying mission. What gives?

CrysisAverted

got 2 special shipments

got both immediately after dropping off 3 crates at warehouse

egg and film reel

got the film reel after delivering the last 3 crates I needed to fill up my large warehouse so I couldn't take up the offer until I sold

sold all 111 crates, came to office and the offer was still on the table :)

I've had 3 so far, in 120 collections.

The second one, I got the call, went to the office as usual, took the same amount of time to get there as I usually do, no rare item on the list. A few collections later, there it is. So if it isn't there for you after the call, just keep doing collections and check that first slot each time before you buy the cargo.

I have picket up special item twice. Here is a hint or my conclusion; u need at least ten players in same session. That was when it happen to me.

https://youtu.be/m7NINHRKaJE

I have had them while I've been in a session by myself.

CarcerCityMadMan

I have picket up special item twice. Here is a hint or my conclusion; u need at least ten players in same session. That was when it happen to me.

Hint...You're wrong

You can get them who no other players in session,i literally just did it an hour ago

I received 5 calls for a rare Special Item. I usually play in a public session alone or with a few friends. I only own 1 large warehouse and i been doing it 1 crate at a time. I been uploading these rare items on youtube.com/oobe

Ive had 4 calls from 300 crates. One time out of 4 the item was on the computer. I went and got it, it was film reels, worth 90k?

Had two calls from 90 crates. Both times i was on my own in a session & it was just after I had made a sale with a nearly full warehouse. Unfortunately one time I was part way through a pickup & when I went back I was locked out the computer until I completed it then the option to buy it was gone.

Hint...You're wrong

You can get them who no other players in session,i literally just did it an hour ago

Oh bad of me then, it never happend when i was alone.

CarcerCityMadMan

Hint...You're wrong

Oh bad of me then, it never happend when i was alone.

Its all good