3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

CreepShow

Unresolved questions

Big_Smiley

I don't know where you got this feeling that IV was ever supposed to be this super realistic crap. Sure, it IS more grounded than 3D era and more "realistic" than the 3D but it's still nowhere near being a realistic game.

This makes so much sence. IV may be a leap over the realism than it was in the 3D era but there's still some things that aren't too realistic making it an enjoyable game. I don't understand why Osho even comments if he hates Niko's guts calling him too boring or another flat and dull some sh*t like that. Also back with IV you can buy hotdogs and heal yourself. Drink a can of soda same thing. Anybody heard of gta logic? That's what it is. IV is like a perfect level of realism. I don't where V went wrong but realism in V is a whole different story.

Miamivicecity

GTA logic is probably the best definition. GTA IV still abides by it except it's noticeably less cartoonish in nature. Anyway I'm done talking about Carmen's ability since there's not much more else to discuss on that.

Someone mentioned where Niko would go to the toilet...yeah. I wonder why in all his safehouses the toilets/bathroom can't be accessed? Same for Johnny and Luis also.

PhillBellic

GTA logic is probably the best definition. GTA IV still abides by it except it's noticeably less cartoonish in nature. Anyway I'm done talking about Carmen's ability since there's not much more else to discuss on that.

Someone mentioned where Niko would go to the toilet...yeah. I wonder why in all his safehouses the toilets/bathroom can't be accessed? Same for Johnny and Luis also.

There's toilets in the Lost MC Clubhouse, and Brian's House. There's none in the others. Perhaps all the locked Doors in N and L's Apartments lead to them.

Miamivicecity

But why?:p

I mean it must suck for Niko and Luis if they're busting that they can't even open up the doors. They can't shower also.

CreepShow

Because they got the best cockroaches, they must be preserved in bathrooms.

Zello

It's probably where he keeps his suitcase

PhillBellic

I thought that was in the Pinnacle.

Miamivicecity

I thought that was in the Pinnacle.

The suitcase inside the Pinnacle that's owned by Ratman at Roman's new taxi depot?

eCola

But why? :p

I mean it must suck for Niko and Luis if they're busting that they can't even open up the doors. They can't shower also.

My best bet is that they rush to the public restrooms in Middle Park before they can wet or soil themselves. :pp:

B Dawg

But why? :p

My best bet is that they rush to the public restrooms in Middle Park before they can wet or soil themselves. :pp:

But what if Niko hasn't unlocked Algonquin yet? Where does he go then? To sh*t in the ocean? :O

Edited by B Dawg

PhillBellic

There's toilets in Clucking Bell.

CreepShow

There's a yard in front the first safehouse. Am I explaining myself correct?

Big_Smiley

May i ask Why in the hell are we talking about different places where Niko can take a sh*t?

Inside the bowling alley is a grate place if you tell me. You know?....wiping your ass with bowling pins. Hehe Yeah that sounds good better call Roman for this.

Edited by GTA_The_Series

PhillBellic

Who put the Pigeons around the Map?

Miamivicecity

Someone had a pigeon coop and they all escaped to various parts of Liberty City/Alderney.

PhillBellic

Someone had a pigeon coop and they all escaped to various parts of Liberty City/New Alderney.

I'll blame @Kalvin for that. Lil' Homie should have maintained the Aviary better. :^:

CreepShow

Who put the seaguls?

The Deadite

Skilled collectible goblins, Bruce Campbell explained this in Spider-Man 2: The Videogame, is safe to say this is the case for every videogame ever.

Or probably the pigeons have a mental problem, that's why they don't try to preserve their lives.

Edited by Midnight Hitman

Voit Turyv

How do people refill their cars with fuel when there are no fuel caps on cars?

Pedinhuh

who was after gerry. in the mission i need your clothes boots and motercycle he said somebody has been watching him and ratting him out.

what happens to angus from tlad? he wasent in gta 5 so it makes me wonder if he stayed in lc or moved to ls but is not seen.

also why was the lupisella family not in the game except from being mentioned. they should have had missions involving them.

why did niko ask for help from phill bell and he agrees but never helps.

and last how did niko know florian lived in liberty city? unless i missed something.

The police was after Gerry, undercover cops actually(as he says "same black car in the same spot everyday" which hints an undercover vehicle)

No one knows and honesty, I like it better that way, TLAD characters and bikers in general got an incredibly awful treatment in V, like R* actually regretted making their stories;

Lol, I don't even know what family is that, is that from TBoGT?

Because Ray and ULP contact had Niko helped already;

Because Niko was investing after hus supposed traitor for 10 years while traveling the world, eventually his investigations brought him to LC because he founded out one of the survivors lived there(it's important to remeber that Niko wasn't sure about Florian being the traitor or not, but he went after him because that was the only lead he had), not too hard to believe that.

CEVFRIO

who was after gerry. in the mission i need your clothes boots and motercycle he said somebody has been watching him and ratting him out.

what happens to angus from tlad? he wasent in gta 5 so it makes me wonder if he stayed in lc or moved to ls but is not seen.

also why was the lupisella family not in the game except from being mentioned. they should have had missions involving them.

and last how did niko know florian lived in liberty city? unless i missed something.

The police was after Gerry, undercover cops actually(as he says "same black car in the same spot everyday" which hints an undercover vehicle)

No one knows and honesty, I like it better that way, TLAD characters and bikers in general got an incredibly awful treatment in V, like R* actually regretted making their stories;

Because Niko was investing after hus supposed traitor for 10 years while traveling the world, eventually his investigations brought him to LC because he founded out one of the survivors lived there(it's important to remeber that Niko wasn't sure about Florian being the traitor or not, but he went after him because that was the only lead he had), not too hard to believe that.

I still love TLAD the most and it almost makes me cry, with how bad things are for them in the end. Like Angus said, it should've gone better for Johnny.

GTA 5 kinda ruined The Lost.

Pedinhuh

I still love TLAD the most and it almost makes me cry, with how bad things are for them in the end. Like Angus said, it should've gone better for Johnny.

GTA 5 kinda ruined The Lost.

"Kinda" is an understatement, I'm playing V again after 3 years and I have never noticed how much of a butt-monkey The Lost came to be in that game.

Trevor hates them, Franklin thinks they are a plague(in thatspecial fare mission), Steve Heines mocks them in that TV show, just to prove my point.

It's like R* was very regretful of making TLAD and decided to kill them all to avoid having to talk about or mention them again in another game.

eCola

GTA 5 definitely ruined The Lost.

FTFY.

OT: Where did Little Jacob get an Annihilator in either of the 2 endings?

PJR_4015

He just made a call on his phone and it suddenly appeared in front of him.

Miamivicecity

He just made a call on his phone and it suddenly appeared in front of him.Um no. He shot 200 flying rats obviously.:p

RogerWho

How come Roman didn't crash his car when he was going to welcome Niko completely drunk?

What else was smuggled in the cakes from the Platypus and did somebody eat the contraband by accident? (Did someone literally sh*t diamonds?)

BTW who is this Ratman you guys keep mentioning? I thought it's a Portal reference, but I guess not?

Big_Smiley

How come Roman didn't crash his car when he was going to welcome Niko completely drunk?

What else was smuggled in the cakes from the Platypus and did somebody eat the contraband by accident? (Did someone literally sh*t diamonds?)

BTW who is this Ratman you guys keep mentioning? I thought it's a Portal reference, but I guess not?

Ratman is the idiot i spend over a month looking for in the stupid subway tunnles. F*ck you internet. He's just a myth like every other myth in the gta series. Some people said back when IV first released in 2008 or later people claim to have seen some dude dressed in a rat costume some sh*t like that when they were inside the tunnles. Like every other myth it doesn't exist even though gta wiki claims it may exist in III and V. F*cking website is full of sh*t anyway. Edited by GTA_The_Series

Zello

Skilled collectible goblins, Bruce Campbell explained this in Spider-Man 2: The Videogame, is safe to say this is the case for every videogame ever.

Or probably the pigeons have a mental problem, that's why they don't try to preserve their lives.

All the pigeons and seagulls escaped from Ratman's lair

Ratman is the idiot i spend over a month looking for in the stupid subway tunnles. F*ck you internet. He's just a myth like every other myth in the gta series. Some people said back when IV first released in 2008 or later people claim to have seen some dude dressed in a rat costume some sh*t like that when they were inside the tunnles. Like every other myth it doesn't exist even though gta wiki claims it may exist in III and V. F*cking website is full of sh*t anyway.

Sentinel Driver

Why all taxi drivers look the same? Oh yeah, Rockstar is lazy,

They don't, stupid malacka.

Malaka not malacka

HalfOfAKebab

How can M4s and assault rifles be reloaded by simply cocking it? Where do the new rounds come from?