1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Selling Large Warehouse Solo!

CarimboHanky

CarimboHanky

ok, yesterday i sold my first full warehouse(large) solo.

as you may know when you choose to sell the content of the the large warehouse the game suggest you to hire associates because it would require to deliver the content in various vehicles.

today i took the risk and sold my warehouse solo, had 30mins to deliver 15packages, 3 brickades each one had 5 packages, finished in little over 17mins.

2016-06-12_03.38.41.jpg

i have seen people having to deliver the cargo by tug boat, in other case they had to deliver the cargo by plane, dropping 20 packages on different locations.

since i plan on keep doing my thing solo, i would like to know what type of missions there are so i know if im biting off more than i can chew.

so please post the type of mission you had, a little description and how long it took you to complete it.

EDIT 1

just completed the 2nd solo sale of my warehouse, even easier than the first one.

this time got a sea delivery mission.

2016-06-13_15.16.41.jpg

the tug boat was on the docks at vespussi, a small ambush by 10-12 enemies that were no match for the buzzard, then delivered the slow ass tug boat to the destination without any more issues. completion time 6:35.

EDIT 2

just completed my 3rd solo sale my warehouse, hands down the easiest of them all.

deliver 3 trucks to 1 location(1mile away from my warehouse)😀, no enemies!

2016-06-19_08.42.05.jpg

completion time 6:12.😎

EDIT 3

another successful warehouse sale(#4), once again got the tugboat mission...

2016-06-25_12.46.53.jpg

the boat was docked near the airport, a few enemies guarding the area, just rained a few missiles on them and off to make money i when.

completion time 6:41😎

EDIT 4

yet another easy warehouse sale(#5)

2016-07-02_11.25.46.jpg

again 3 brickades to a single location, no enemies.

completion time 9:17☺

EDIT 5

warehouse sale #6, another tugboat sale this time with enemies...

2016-07-03_18.47.26.jpg

tugboat delivery, a total of 12 enemies spawned on seasharks on my way, 3 buzzards spawned just a few feet away from the delivery zone. killed the seashark enemies with ease, the buzzards when down even more easier as they simply spawned but never engaged me.

completion time 9:25😝

EDIT 6

ok, so business is booming so i bought a new large warehouse, actually 2 but one disappered and im now battling R* support to get it back, anyway this time i sold 2 large warehouses solo as usual.

warehouse #1, tugboat mission

once again i got a tugboat mission...

2016-07-10_17.06.52.jpg

the npc offense started with a buzzard, that just hovers in place without attacking, followed by 20 npc enemies in seasharks, attacking and spawning in rapid succesion, after they are out of the way it was a peaceful trip to the delivery point.

completion time 9:37☺

warehouse #2, titan mission

finally got a plane delivery mission...

2016-07-10_17.32.46.jpg

1 titan, 5 dropzones... first got to the airport, entered the titan to trigger the locations, then go into my hydra and scouted the dropzones, finding no enemies and the drops were in very accesible areas with no obstructions.

1st at the pier

2nd at the gold club

3rd at the car modshop

4th just there on the dirt.

5th at the merryweather base.

this last one triggered a 3 star wanted level, that was no match for lester haha

completion time: 9:32😈

EDIT 7

2 more warehouses, more easy money!

warehouse #1, brickades mission

ok, i got yet another brickade mission.

2016-07-20_15.28.50.jpg

brickades, 1 delivery location, no enemies

completion time 7:47☺

warehouse #2, cubans mission

my first multiplane delivery mission...

2016-07-20_15.35.51.jpg2016-07-20_15.39.50.jpg

ok, got to deliver 3 cubans to a single spot in blane county. as suggested by many, i when on and scouted the area, there were 10 enemies in the landing area, took the out with my hydra and when back to deliver the cubans, the catch is that the landing zone is really small with poles, trees, a cabin and some rocks on the sides. i crashed the first cuban against some rocks while landing and blew up, thank kraff the game counted as delivered. the other 2 landings when smoother haha, 1 cuban crashed against a car and the other lost a wing but the mission was a success!

completion time 18:44😵🔫

Edited by CarimboHanky
  • Like 10

Handsome Jack

From what I know if you have done the truck delivery the next thing you get is the Tug delivery then the plane delivery, then it repeats. I didnt know you only had to drive 3 brickades, I thought you would have to do a bunch other sh*t.

• Like 5

From what I know if you have done the truck delivery the next thing you get is the Tug delivery then the plane delivery, then it repeats. I didnt know you only had to drive 3 brickades, I thought you would have to do a bunch other sh*t.

I've done about 10 selling runs and I think it's completely random.

Anna Deadly

I think it's impossible to the titan one solo since a bunch of ai valkyries & buzzards spawn and keep shooting you. You need someone in a buzzard/hydra/whatever destroying them.

Edited by IceColdFrostMT

Van_Hellsing

I only got the tug boat when selling a high value asset, the one you have to pay 30 k$ for.

For the rest it are the air drops with the Cuban or the truck deliveries. I never had the Titan, but I did not dare solo the 3 big load delivery.

I lost 9 crates when you have to land the Cuban and get jumped by a group of NPC's. The next time it happened I landed the Cuban far away and took them out from a distance.

Edited by Van_Hellsing

CarimboHanky

on the support site just read about a person delivering the crates solo and getting blown up by a npcs in valkyries.

that really gotta suck.

yesterday i was helping a fellow forum member sell a warehouse, he and his friends were in the planes doing the delivery, i was in my hydra giving air support, all of the sudden his friend got disconnected,the mission ended and the dude lost all the cargo.

• Like 5

on the support site just read about a person delivering the crates solo and getting blown up by a npcs in valkyries.

that really gotta suck.

yesterday i was helping a fellow forum member sell a warehouse, he and his friends were in the planes doing the delivery, i was in my hydra giving air support, all of the sudden his friend got disconnected,the mission ended and the dude lost all the cargo.

I wish I could recruit some ppl on here to help me fill up my sheds and sell them off... I do vip missions between a double crate grab to keep them paid.

So like... Maybe I should recruit some ppl...

Edited by Broblab

I think it's impossible to the titan one solo since a bunch of ai valkyries & buzzards spawn and keep shooting you. You need someone in a buzzard/hydra/whatever destroying them.

if it's anything like other missions check to see if you get RP for killing the spawning enemy helos, if you do that means there's probably a limited amount so you could possibly blow them all up in time. If you get no RP for killing them they might just repeatedly spawn so you'd need cover imo.

Anna Deadly

if it's anything like other missions check to see if you get RP for killing the spawning enemy helos, if you do that means there's probably a limited amount so you could possibly blow them all up in time. If you get no RP for killing them they might just repeatedly spawn so you'd need cover imo.

One heli spawns everytime you fly over a drop zone so it's impossible to do it solo. You can't land the titan every time just to destroy the heli. I had a hard time doing the plane delivery (for $240,000) alone using the Cuban 800 because there were like 4 helis shooting at me at one point, fortunately the plane started smoking only by the time I made the last drop.

Edited by IceColdFrostMT
  • Like 3

all these whining solo freemode threads are starting to make me laugh. I want to play online but not with others makes no sense. The fun of this game is a group of friends playing and joking and making serious money together. The only time i want to be solo is when i'm driving for no particular reason and the police don't drive on the wrong side of the road.

• Like 3

The Wandering Hunter

if you need to deliver in a Titan you're screwed

as buzards and valks come after you

You completed what I would consider one of the tougher ones solo. The rest are probably easy. So far I've only had to do Titan air-drops

• Like 1

that really gotta suck.

I wish I could recruit some ppl on here to help me fill up my sheds and sell them off... I do vip missions between a double crate grab to keep them paid.

So like... Maybe I should recruit some ppl...

Count me in. In return that you would help me fill up my warehouse and sell too lol

I've had a brickade + trackify run with multiple locations once.. that wasnt fun.

I've had a brickade + trackify run with multiple locations once.. that wasnt fun.

They need to do away with the trackify missions. They make no sense.

"Hey I'm buying this" "Alright, where's the drop off?" "Lol not telling, follow my ambiguous dots... by the way you fail if I don't get my order on time!"

It's just stupid.

Edited by Setzaroth

A good way of doing that fast when solo is to hop into a buzzard and beeline to the location and mark it on the map.

This stuff is very random.

I had to drive a tug boat when selling a full medium warehouse, had to kill some npc's before I boarded the tug, thats all.

One time had to drive 3 Barickades to the same spot with zero issues, no enemies. This was medium warehouse.

Another medium. Got Titan, no enemies so it was piece of cake.

One got 2 Barickades and then had to defend them from enemies at the drop off location. This was a 2nd attempt at a small warehouse sale, 1st one ended badly with a Cuban halfway through. I bought the medium after I emptied it.

Land and sea deliveries you can handle solo. Land ones are the easiest, worst case you get the generic 'enemies on your tail' scenario. Sea can be a little tedious; I had a Tug delivery where I had 3 waves of two Seasharks, then 3 waves of single Buzzards. I had to stop and shoot them down before continuing. The Buzzards don't seem to use missiles (at least not right away) so you are okay as long as you stop and take them out quickly.

The plane deliveries are the only risky ones solo. Sometimes nothing goes wrong. My large plane delivery history:

• 1 Titan, 10 locations, no enemies.
  • 1 Titan, 10 locations, Valkyrie at 2nd location (landed and shot it), Buzzard at 3rd location (couldn't land, rammed it, caught fire, engines failed, managed to land broken plane but lost all cargo anyway).
  • 1 Titan, 10 locations, Buzzard at 3rd, 4th and 7th locations. Landed and shot the first two, last one I couldn't handle and bailed out.
I would recommend starting plane deliveries, but bailing (changing session) when things go irredeemably wrong. Edited by wmblgy
  • Like 3

I've had the airdrops pretty often.

-Once delivering crates via drop-offs in the Sandy Shores area.

- Air-drops in Town

- Brickades in one spot

- Brickades crate dropping on different spots (like the air drop)

- Brickades in one spot with protecting the delivery after dropping off (18 take-outs)

-Titan all over town

-and one fly low enough so the cops won't see you, super tricky, since there are hills and the alarm goes off easily, tried to get Lester in the boat but flew low enough, so not sure if he'll covers

-one boat with one buzzard attacking

• Like 1

SmokesWithCigs

ok, yesterday i sold my first full warehouse(large) solo.

as you may know when you choose to sell the content of the the large warehouse the game suggest you to hire associates because it would require to deliver the content in various vehicles.

today i took the risk and sold my warehouse solo, had 30mins to deliver 15packages, 3 brickades each one had 5 packages, finished in little over 17mins.

2016-06-12_03.38.41.jpg

i have seen people having to deliver the cargo by tug boat, in other case they had to deliver the cargo by plane, dropping 20 packages on different locations.

since i plan on keep doing my thing solo, i would like to know what type of missions there are so i know if im biting off more than i can chew.

so please post the type of mission you had, a little description and how long it took you to complete it.

you are going to need a crew to help you move that product period point blank. Edited by SmokesWithCigs

Land and sea deliveries you can handle solo. Land ones are the easiest, worst case you get the generic 'enemies on your tail' scenario. Sea can be a little tedious; I had a Tug delivery where I had 3 waves of two Seasharks, then 3 waves of single Buzzards. I had to stop and shoot them down before continuing. The Buzzards don't seem to use missiles (at least not right away) so you are okay as long as you stop and take them out quickly.

The plane deliveries are the only risky ones solo. Sometimes nothing goes wrong. My large plane delivery history:

• 1 Titan, 10 locations, Valkyrie at 2nd location (landed and shot it), Buzzard at 3rd location (couldn't land, rammed it, caught fire, engines failed, managed to land broken plane but lost all cargo anyway).
  • 1 Titan, 10 locations, Buzzard at 3rd, 4th and 7th locations. Landed and shot the first two, last one I couldn't handle and bailed out.
I would recommend starting plane deliveries, but bailing (changing session) when things go irredeemably wrong.

You got really unlucky. I've done 2 Titan diliveries.

10 locations....that's it, done.

5 locations, last was over the military base. I was thinking to myself "crap those god-mode jets are going to spawn" Nope, 3 stars that I avoided almost by accident.

I'm grateful for this post though. I'll definitely bring at least ONE person with me for backup in a Hydra.

I would recommend starting plane deliveries, but bailing (changing session) when things go irredeemably wrong.

If you change session when your Titan for instance catches fire, you'll be ok, and do not lose your cargo?

If you change session when your Titan for instance catches fire, you'll be ok, and do not lose your cargo?

I think you take a percentage hit.

that really gotta suck.

I suppose the lesson there is that a CEO should never ride in an aircraft that somebody else is flying.

Yesterday I sold my whole large warehouse goods (2.2m) it said. Had to grab the Titan and drop 10 packages in the city. No enemy helicopters or anything spawned. I had like 5 friends in heli and 2 friends in Hydras supporting me though.

When finished I got 2.7m (can someone explain why?)

I also sold a small warehouse yesterday. Had to grab 2 Cubans and deliver and land them at this small house in Blain County. The only enemies were a bunch of npcs on ground which my friend took care of. Nothing else spawned.

Here I got the said 240k though and not more like on the previous delivery

I think you take a percentage hit.

What happens if you cut the connection?

CarimboHanky

all these whining solo freemode threads are starting to make me laugh. I want to play online but not with others makes no sense. The fun of this game is a group of friends playing and joking and making serious money together. The only time i want to be solo is when i'm driving for no particular reason and the police don't drive on the wrong side of the road.

you got lucky this was not one of those "whining solo freemode" threads.

I suppose the lesson there is that a CEO should never ride in an aircraft that somebody else is flying.

they were in 2 separated planes delivering crates, once the other dude got disconnected the mission ended, resulting in the cargo being lost.

guess this is part of the risk of running this missions with associates, just like heist if one gets disconnected, the mission ends, but unlike heist theres a financial lost.

wont that result in cargo lost anyway? Edited by CarimboHanky

CarimboHanky

I'm sitting on two full large warehouses. The fear is real.

if youre on ps4 i can help you, dont care about associates payout, just help you move that so you can get some money back.