1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

destroying other people's cargo is so fun

NikosUncle

For hours I have been on a mission to ruin as many cargo buys and sells as I can. I don't get much money out of it myself but knowing that I've made someone else lose a lot of money is very satisfying to me. You think going off the radar will save you? I WILL FIND YOU!!!

im sure you can find me, but i can kick you out of my lobby quicker than you can find my cargo so nt :)

As a CEO, I know how risky it is to buy and sell cargo. I don't feel good destroying anyone else's cargo, because we're all working towards the same goal.

Since you don't get much money for destroying it, I just assume that the attackers are either bitter that they can't afford an office, or they actually get pleasure from making other people upset, which is the definition of pathetic.

Exactly, I'm just an asshole who can't afford a thing so I'm putting everyone else out of business.

• Like 2

As a CEO, I know how risky it is to buy and sell cargo. I don't feel good destroying anyone else's cargo, because we're all working towards the same goal.

Since you don't get much money for destroying it, I just assume that the attackers are either bitter that they can't afford an office, or they actually get pleasure from making other people upset, which is the definition of pathetic.

Right... dude get real here. Making other people rage is something of the most entertaining in online games, and no it's not pathetic... smh. Just go look up all those rage kid videos etc on Online games and tell me they cant be funny. Get a life dude.

• Like 2

Black-Dragon96

Came across one of the last category. He said he destroys everyones stuff because he cant buy an office because Rockstar blocked his mods.

Well lets just say it did not went well for him after he wrote that in the chat.

For hours I have been on a mission to ruin as many cargo buys and sells as I can. I don't get much money out of it myself but knowing that I've made someone else lose a lot of money is very satisfying to me. You think going off the radar will save you? I WILL FIND YOU!!!

I just reserved a brain for you boy.

Exactly, I'm just an asshole who can't afford a thing so I'm putting everyone else out of business.

Well we're glad that you acknowledge that you're an asshole. I don't think you're putting people out of business, just setting them back. The ones you ARE putting out of business are those with legit money that worked hard to get the money in the first place and took a big risk by spending it all on a stupid update and are probably gonna give up playing GTA because of you. Pat yourself on the back.