2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Business Knowledge Base - Office Crates

CaliMeatWagon

idonknowhow

I don't want to hijack the thread or anything so if someone could message me either details or a link that would be super fantastic.

I keep seeing the 10/10/12 method (or whatever it's called) when talking about the I/E stuff. What are the details of this?

I'm grinding out some crate missions to get the $$ to get into the car I/E world and would like to know the best way before losing a bunch of $$ doing it.

I know I need a warehouse & ideally a carbob as I will be doing most of it solo. Is there any real benefit to warehouse location also?

Thanks

http://gtaforums.com/topic/880524-ps4-best-vehicle-sourcing-money-maker-methods/

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know what is the minimum amount of crates that needs to be sold together in order to make sure you don't get the Cuban planes as the delivery vehicles during a sell mission? From what I've seen so far, selling a full small warehouse can give you 3 Cubans & it seems that selling a full medium warehouse never gives Cubans so I believe that the magic number I'm looking for is between 16 & 42.

Does anyone know what is the minimum amount of crates that needs to be sold together in order to make sure you don't get the Cuban planes as the delivery vehicles during a sell mission? From what I've seen so far, selling a full small warehouse can give you 3 Cubans & it seems that selling a full medium warehouse never gives Cubans so I believe that the magic number I'm looking for is between 16 & 42.

The full medium warehouse(42) may generates either 3 Cubans or 1 Titan.

The 3 Cubans also spawn at 35 crates, 39...33, I'm not sure if there is a way to avoid them.

You can solo everything in a full large warehouse crate sales so it doesn't matter.

Edited by elfoam

The full medium warehouse(42) may generates either 3 Cubans or 1 Titan.
The 3 Cubans also spawn at 35 crates, 39...33, I'm not sure if there is a way to avoid them.

If this mission can happen when you sell a full medium warehouse I don't understand why I never got it when I sold a full medium warehouse 12 times. I only got it when I sold a full small warehouse.

You can solo everything in a full large warehouse crate sales so it doesn't matter.

I just extremely don't like doing the 3 Cubans sell mission. I did it 2-3 times & that was enough for a lifetime. The 1st time was exciting & after that is was "f*ck this sh*t. It's too long & I don’t enjoy doing this".

I made near 40Mio with my medium warehouse, I don't know how many sales it is, but thats probably a lot.

I've lost a lot of money btw because I systematically skipped that 3 Cubans aerial delivery when selling my medium warehouse. Because bugs occuring with multiple Cubans. (Drop offs not displayed on the map etc)

It doesn't matter whether you're playing solo or with friends, or at what level you choose to sell your warehouse stock, it is 100% better to buy crates three at a time.

Don't think of the crate purchase cost. Think of each crate collection as a mission with a payout (obviously you don't actually get the money until you sell the stock).

To keep the numbers easier, this is based on selling 15 crates.

15 crates sell for 225k

Buying 1 crate at a time gets 195k profit = 13k profit per crate

Buying 3 crates at a time gets 135k profit = 9k profit per crate

Even if you have to pick up 3 crates solo, its still quicker than doing three separate missions, and as has been said on here, at least half of crate missions tend to be single deliveries anyway.

Therefore:

A single 1 crate collection mission pays 13k

A single 3 crate collection mission pays 27k

Edited by Milesinho

I don't want open another thread, just want some updated infos about actual Special Cargo.

On PC:

So I got my Large Warehouse(Darnell), yet I was raided once the first time I filled it at exactly 85 crates/111.

I said "k.", nuked all the little band with my helico and lost 5 crates.

Filled it again 2 times. No raid.

4th time I filled it: raid occured at 91/111. Jesus, again?. Called Pegasus-----------> my Attack Helicopter please------------> lost 10 crates.

2 raids on the large warehouse in one month is too much. I'm tired.

So my question is: it is still possible to avoid playing the raid by changing session or closing GTA application?? Or pulling off Ethernet wire?

PS: I've read it was, but I'd like a confirmation from someone who did it recently.

Edited by Hécate-II

• 5 weeks later...

Getting a bit into crates again and can't seem to find this, how many crates max can you sell for only two vehicles?

^ Figured out myself that 28 is a good number. :) Would not do more than 30 though.

Edited by mrgstrings
  • Like 1

Lonely-Martin

I don't want open another thread, just want some updated infos about actual Special Cargo.

On PC:

So I got my Large Warehouse(Darnell), yet I was raided once the first time I filled it at exactly 85 crates/111.

I said "k.", nuked all the little band with my helico and lost 5 crates.

Filled it again 2 times. No raid.

4th time I filled it: raid occured at 91/111. Jesus, again?. Called Pegasus-----------> my Attack Helicopter please------------> lost 10 crates.

2 raids on the large warehouse in one month is too much. I'm tired.

So my question is: it is still possible to avoid playing the raid by changing session or closing GTA application?? Or pulling off Ethernet wire?

PS: I've read it was, but I'd like a confirmation from someone who did it recently.

A little late, you may know but anyhow...

Like bikers, just quit the CEO before leaving the w/h, restart at the laptop dude... Just before you retire after delivering, wait inside for 20-30 seconds just in case the assistant calls with a special crate.

For those worried about raids I'm closing in on 3000 crate run completions soon and I've only been raided 2 times. Both times were simple kill enemy raids. Good luck!

It doesn't matter whether you're playing solo or with friends, or at what level you choose to sell your warehouse stock, it is 100% better to buy crates three at a time.

Don't think of the crate purchase cost. Think of each crate collection as a mission with a payout (obviously you don't actually get the money until you sell the stock).

To keep the numbers easier, this is based on selling 15 crates.

15 crates sell for 225k

Buying 1 crate at a time gets 195k profit = 13k profit per crate

Buying 3 crates at a time gets 135k profit = 9k profit per crate

Even if you have to pick up 3 crates solo, its still quicker than doing three separate missions, and as has been said on here, at least half of crate missions tend to be single deliveries anyway.

Therefore:

A single 1 crate collection mission pays 13k

A single 3 crate collection mission pays 27k

Kind of a late reply and I might be a bit tired while reading this quote but damn. Making things way too complicated.

3 crate small warehouse = $27,750 profit

3 crate medium warehouse = $34,500 profit

3 crate large warehouse = $42,000 profit

These values are for full warehouses.

Large warehouse obviously best out of three but people have preferences. Personally, I go for about 10 crate deliveries 3 at a time. I own large warehouses so that's an easy $420,000 per day. Takes approximately 1 hour 20-30 minutes to do all 10 deliveries. In 30 days I'd have $12,600,000 worth of crates.

Edited by wehweh01

Whats the most amount of crates you can hold before you start getting raided?

Both times I've been attacked my warehouses were full. From experience gotta say it's very rare to be attacked. You'll more than likely will have your Bunker raided before your warehouses.

CosmicBuffalo

^ I have never been raided at my bunker, but my warehouses have been raided several times. Its just been a while since I did the crates. I am pretty sure its 70%.

Edited by GenericGTAO

^ I have never been raided at my bunker, but my warehouses have been raided several times. Its just been a while since I did the crates. I am pretty sure its 70%.

I've had my bunker raided once, around 60% stock

Not had my crates warehouse raided yet, only recently bought it though

What kind of warehouses you have? small medium or large?

1570 crate collection/10 raids, most occured on little and medium warehouse though. I guess its related to time spent/per log+inactivity; when my newly acquired large warehouse was raided, my character was glitching Bunker and MC supplies in front of her TV all the day long(9 consecutive hours, while I was at work)...

Since I stopped to play Grand Theft AFK, I filled my large warehouse 3 time more, without any raid, with a very restricted time spent/per log(40 min-1hour).

• Like 1

CosmicBuffalo

Large, I have had them raided several times as I am usually CEO. To have go and stop a raid. I am almost postive its 70%. I want to have a few filled up, so next time there is a bonus. I can sell.

Edited by GenericGTAO

SqualidCoyote

I ended up in a solo session last night and had a good old grind. I haven't done a crate session in ages, forgot just how much I love those crate missions.

1570 crate collection/10 raids, most occured on little and medium warehouse though. I guess its related to time spent/per log+inactivity; when my newly acquired large warehouse was raided, my character was glitching Bunker and MC supplies in front of her TV all the day long(9 consecutive hours, while I was at work)...

Since I stopped to play Grand Theft AFK, I filled my large warehouse 3 time more, without any raid, with a very restricted time spent/per log(40 min-1hour).

Are these raids - are they guaranteed to lose you crates if they happen? Or do you get to defend your cargo?

I'm slowly filling up all my warehouses, and plan on holding onto them to see if there are any bonuses around Christmas-ish/the end of the year. I don't want to lose them though.

I have a special item currently too. Not sure if I should sell it before it ends up stolen, or wait to see if its value might double if there are any bonuses.

Yes Hunter, you will lose a few crates even if your armed response is quick. Keep calm, request an attack helicopter, and get the job done :)

• Like 1

Are these raids - are they guaranteed to lose you crates if they happen? Or do you get to defend your cargo?

I'm slowly filling up all my warehouses, and plan on holding onto them to see if there are any bonuses around Christmas-ish/the end of the year. I don't want to lose them though.

I have a special item currently too. Not sure if I should sell it before it ends up stolen, or wait to see if its value might double if there are any bonuses.

The raids usually happen when your warehouse is 80% full or more and you spend too much time doing other activities rather than crates after that point.

I'd say work on slowly filling your warehouses up to 70-75% until about a week before Christmas and then wait until the holiday bonuses are announced to finish filling up the remaining amount. Either way, you'll be making a large amount of money with the bonuses applied.

If you get raided you have a certain amount of time to defend your crates. I'm not sure how many you lose if you fail to defend them but if biker raids are anything to go by, I think you might lose them all.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to get raided in an invite only session? I know Bikers Businesses can.

Is it possible to get raided in an invite only session? I know Bikers Businesses can.

Yes, the raids are NPC's not other players

Whats the most amount of crates you can hold before you start getting raided?

You can be raided/robbed at 50% if you have been holding for a long time, but you might get the chance to get your crates back, both times I have been raided at 50% I had to kill the thieves in a Mule then drive it back to my Warehouse to return my crates. :evilgrin:

All warehouses get raided small, medium & large.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd say work on slowly filling your warehouses up to 70-75% until about a week before Christmas and then wait until the holiday bonuses are announced to finish filling up the remaining amount. Either way, you'll be making a large amount of money with the bonuses applied.

How certain is it that there will be holiday bonuses on CEO work during the holidays? Double payout that is.