1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Would these changes make the FAFF better than the heist update?

Amnesia.

1-Jets cannot target Organizations. Organizations appear to be in passive mode only against people in Jets.

2-Increase the profits by $1 million proportionally, so that a full large warehouse (111 crates) gives you $3.3 million instead of $2.2. After fee, profits will be $2.54 million, which is more than Pacific Standard, $2.25 million, when grinded for the same amount of time (6 hours).

3-BGs get paid a percent of what the CEO makes depending on how long the BG has been with the CEO. The payment would not be from the CEO profits, Securoserv would pay them.

4-BGs would get paid if they were ever involved in the acquisition of goods. Even if they leave later on (no longer a BG for a CEO), when the CEO finally sells the goods, the BGs would receive a check with a percent of his former CEO profits depending on the time that they spent with the CEO to fill that warehouse, whether they are currently a BG for the CEO or not.

For example, if I was a BG for a CEO. I was with him for 2 hours and I got him like 50 crates. I log out of the game or we get separated. When the CEO finally fills or straight up sells the goods in the warehouse, I would get a message saying that my former CEO sold the goods, here is my share. I would get a % based on spending time with him for 2 hours. The money would come from Securoserv, not the CEO.

5-If people destroy your delivery vehicle while selling, you lose a percent of the crates (let's say 25%) instead of all of it.

6-Other organizations can intercept your delivery vehicles and steal the crates for their own organization, instead of having to destory them.

Edited by LeCaire
  • Like 2

fear_the_nut70

1-Hydras cannot target Organizations. Organizations appear to be in passive mode only against people in Hydras.

2-Increase the profits by $1 million proportionally, so that a full large warehouse (111 crates) gives you $3.3 million instead of $2.2. After fee, profits will be $2.54 million, which is more than Pacific Standard, $2.25 million, when grinded for the same amount of time (6 hours).

3-BGs get paid a percent of what the CEO makes depending on how long the BG has been with the CEO. The payment would not be from the CEO profits, Securoserv would pay them.

4-BGs would get paid if they were ever involved in the acquisition of goods. Even if they leave later on (no longer a BG for a CEO), when the CEO finally sells the goods, the BGs would receive a check with a percent of his former CEO profits depending on the time that they spent with the CEO to fill that warehouse, whether they are currently a BG for the CEO or not.

For example, if I was a BG for a CEO. I was with him for 2 hours and I got him like 50 crates. I log out of the game or we get separated. When the CEO finally fills or straight up sells the goods in the warehouse, I would get a message saying that my former CEO sold the goods, here is my share. I would get a % based on spending time with him for 2 hours. The money would come from Securoserv, not the CEO.

5-If people destroy your delivery vehicle while selling, you lose a percent of the crates (let's say 25%) instead of all of it.

-Hydras cannot target Organizations. Organizations appear to be in passive mode only against people in Hydras.

Did not bother reading past this. Just one more person crying about jets. Jesus, people have become weak and whiny.

Edited by fear_the_nut70

SoDank_ItPainsMe

Probably, but rockstar will most likely change nothing.

I do like the one about long time serving associates getting a cut of the sell if they happen to be absent.

Don't forget about the lazer with your first change. Other than that, it all looks pretty good.

-Hydras cannot target Organizations. Organizations appear to be in passive mode only against people in Hydras.

Did not bother reading past this. Just one more person crying about jets. Jesus, people have become weak and whiny.

Jet griefers are a thing. And it really makes the update, or freeroam in general, unejoyable for most people. There is not much counter play against jet griefers. So some limitations have to be put in place.

DangerZ0neX

This is actually very good, just lump the Savage and Buzzard with the Hydra and it's perfect.

This update's execution was so terribly bad that casual players come up with better ideas than the final product Rockstar gave us, how sad is that?

• Like 2

SoulAssassin808

This is actually very good, just lump the Savage and Buzzard with the Hydra and it's perfect.

This update's execution was so terribly bad that casual players come up with better ideas than the final product Rockstar gave us, how sad is that?

These "casual" players are just bitchy people with too few friends. I will explain to you how to play this update:

1. Get friends

2. Make them protect you

3. ?

4. Profit

Seriously people, if someone can get a jet, so can your associates. Stop bitching and learn to protect your cargo.

These "casual" players are just bitchy people with too few friends. I will explain to you how to play this update:

1. Get friends

2. Make them protect you

3. ?

4. Profit

Seriously people, if someone can get a jet, so can your associates. Stop bitching and learn to protect your cargo.

I used to say this tell I experienced it yesterday. I was with 3 BG friends and we couldnt do anything agaisnt the hydra griefer. Repeatedily killed us till we switched sessions.

Shabazz916

Ill say this.

I would like that you can only target ground vechiles with ground vechiles.

Hey Soul, I'm betting you're not an adult who works full time+ and has a family (not intended as a flame). If you did, you'd then realize that having to make massive efforts to coordinate getting 3 friends, all who have Hydras/etc together at the same time, after sinking a ton of money into it already, for a little pay-back in terms of $$$, is sheer lunacy.

The makers of said game could simply use common sense instead and save us all the hassle.

1. Get friends

2. Make them protect you

3. ?

4. Profit

You cannot defend a dive bombing lazer

bloatedsack

It's easier.

When you activate SecuroServ, as CEO or VIP, all members functioning under the contract (CEO and associates) become ghosted to anyone not also working a SecuroServ contract (other CEOs and associates).

When you are active with SecuroServ, Pegasus no longer delivers to you. That's OK, you have a full suite of SecuroServ vehicles, both your Pegasus models and some you can "rent" for a one time, larger fee.

Since SecuroServ doesn't have jets, you're clear from other CEOs and Associates jet bombing you. The scrubs who have Pegasus abilities are ghosted to you, and everyone carries on. The bonus side to this is it actually results in less people jet griefing long term since most people just go SecuroServ anyways.

Also, delivery payouts should be 20-25K for associates, closer to a big VIP Work payout. Cargo delivery from an associate should payout 3K per crate. Cargo gathering should payout less, since yous hould be running VIP work for your associates, but they shoul dhave something to (minorly) incentivize them to help out.