4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Need help with a specific stunt...

Voile, theMagicLibrary

Voile, theMagicLibrary

I'm trying to get the game 100%, so I can complete my collection, the only car left is the EP/FP Hotring racer ( I also need to get 3 different FP vehicles from the races...).

If you skip the video to 2:56,

There is this specific stunt that is impossible to achieve, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can never get it!

I've done exactly like the video says, but I only get the other bonuses...

My platform is iOS, and can anyone with 100% on the same platform investigate and see if something is wrong with the jump?

Lethal Vaccine

I already have 100% on iOS with all Special Vehicles...I also have the 44% Starter Save on iOS, too. I can assure you the Stunt Jump is fine as I was able to do it May 2015 when I did my VC iOS Save to 100%. However, I also need the EP/FP Hotring Racer on iOS still, but luckily I got it in my PS2 Save and that's my main Platform. Mobile is just for fun...

Voile, theMagicLibrary

I already have 100% on iOS with all Special Vehicles...I also have the 44% Starter Save on iOS, too. I can assure you the Stunt Jump is fine as I was able to do it May 2015 when I did my VC iOS Save to 100%. However, I also need the EP/FP Hotring Racer on iOS still, but luckily I got it in my PS2 Save and that's my main Platform. Mobile is just for fun...

Do you remember how you did it? I mean, did you go full speed, did you try to make a wheelie? At what direction did you steer your bike?

Sorry for the questions, you don't need to answer if you don't want. And thank you for replying back and assuring me that the jump is not in any means glitched...

• Like 1
Fooking Rekt

I'll make a quick video in a hour or so, i'm literally tired with SA right now xD

Voile, theMagicLibrary

Thank you!

Fooking Rekt

Wtf, whatever i tried, all recording software crashes upon starting VC...

Lethal Vaccine

Looks like you won't be making any Special Vehicle Guide for VC on Youtube anytime soon...

I'm pretty sure I did exactly as you see in the Video by DutchBudokaiFan. He is very good to watch, btw. I watched his stuff for VCS since he has the same PS2 Version I have and has complete 100% Walkthroughs and helped a lot when I was new to VCS back in 2014. You don't need tremendous amounts of speed. Eventually it will count...Try landing on the building like he does. It seems it only counts like that...Unless you already did the Stunt Jump without knowing. I believe I did this Stunt Jump perhaps during PCJ Playground Side Mission since you hit the same ramp when getting the coronas. I can't remember, though, as I did my 44% Starter Save a long time ago and this was when I was doing Stunt Jumps. Both on PS2 and iOS I did the Starter Saves a year+ ago...

Fooking Rekt

Yeah wtf i tried 6 different programs - all either crash or the recording is corrupred beyond repair.

I'll try downgrading VC tomorrow then...

Also, while doing the stunt a moment ago i noticed it took me WAAAY less attempts than on my starter save lol. It took me 3x to succesfully do it, and for some reason around 10 minutes on my starter save.

Edited by Fooking Rekt
Voile, theMagicLibrary

I knew it! I knew there was something wrong with my save! I started a new game and went to the spot for the stunt, and I got it on my first try!

F*ck this, I'm going to abandon my save and start a new one, I'm going to make a starter save... Wish me luck guys.

Lethal Vaccine

Who knows, though. Cuz VC Mobile is notorious for f*cking up the Hidden Packages and Rampage Icons and making them vanish off the Map for good, even though you didn't do them yet. I am very happy I have the FULL 44% Starter Save on iOS so I never have to worry about such problems. Maybe the Stunt Jumps get glitched, too, but I doubt it. I kind of feel like you already did the Stunt Jump and then kept doing it after it was done, thus not seeing the Unique Stunt Bonus registering since you completed it already...

Voile, theMagicLibrary

I'm sure that, if I already did the unique jump, a text would appear and say that I've already done this stunt.

Oh well... I've deleted all my saves now, (there was this very annoying glitch were one of my iCloud saves didn't want to be deleted! I've been trying a good 30-40 minutes trying to delete it but with no succes)

I'm really scared now... Imagine having 43% and then the last stunt won't work....

The second thing I'll do after doing the paramedic mission and putting the EC white admiral in the garage, is to do all the stunts in the game, so I can be sure that the game won't f*ck up something.