2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

List that details Single Player changes (X360/PS3 only)

Cr!minal

I am wondering if there ever was some consolidated list that details Single Player changes/additions/removals that various patches (Title Updates) introduced.
I'm talking mostly about gameplay & map releated changes and not content updates (e.g Beach Bum update etc.)

Here are some top of my head:

- Updates to phone camera
- LS Customs additions (e.g. ability to add/remove roof for cars)
- Interaction Menu was brought to SP in a limited form
- Some interiors were unlocked (e.g. vault in Pacific Standard Public Deposit Bank)
- Player always has weapon equipped when game loads up
- New aiming options in settings menu
- Vespucci Beach sculpture was replaced
- The Lab radio station (via Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2 update)

If anyone can come up with more, please feel free to add.

Piggsy pls

I don't remember which patch/update it was, but a Confederate flag at The Range (Lost MC hideout in Stab City) was changed to a U.S. flag.

At some point, the ability to add multiple points of interests was removed, you can only have one.

And of course, protags own garages and hangars from the beginning and can spawn DLC cars.

I don't remember which patch/update it was, but a Confederate flag at The Range (Lost MC hideout in Stab City) was changed to a U.S. flag.

Interesting, didn't know that.

At some point, the ability to add multiple points of interests was removed, you can only have one.

And of course, protags own garages and hangars from the beginning and can spawn DLC cars.

That's IMO one of the worst changes in single player. You own garage full of vehicles and hangar (if DLC packs are installed) from the start. That kills any sense of achievement.

Edited by Cr!minal
  • Like 5

Sentinel Driver

You need to buy DLC cars on current gen. And when current gen launched single player got lots of new content, it got the railgun, the hatchet, the new vehicles, stock car races, the monkey graffiti things etc.

Edited by Sentinel Driver

Darealbandicoot

The little image in the pause menu of the character you are currantly playing as was made bigger after the online update and after the festive surprise the white hockey mask design was changed and michael can no longer choose to go bare chested with his open shirts

Maibatsu545

which vespucci beach sculpture was replaced, and with what?

which vespucci beach sculpture was replaced, and with what?

This:

30di1d2.jpg

was replaced with that:

e04nic.jpg

• Like 4

Dee-account-with-1kbans

.....is that our SP DLC?

Welp. There you go, guys. GO CRAZY

• Like 2

Darealbandicoot

.....is that our SP DLC?

Lol. Found another change, there are fewer expressions for snapmatic when taking selfies after the festive surprise update and (maybe its just coincidence) but it seems the cops are slightly easier to lose when playing the game unpatched vs patched and peds are slightly less hostile/sensitive to M,T and F.

Dee-account-with-1kbans

.....is that our SP DLC?

Lol. Found another change, there are fewer expressions for snapmatic when taking selfies after the festive surprise update and (maybe its just coincidence) but it seems the cops are slightly easier to lose when playing the game unpatched vs patched and peds are slightly less hostile/sensitive to M,T and F.Yeah, Around Dec 2014, in the patch notes it states 'fixed ai' so I assume it had to do with lock on cops. Not all of their shots hit me after that update.

Hey wasn't there a time when after you completed the story mode. With Michael he could never say anything to Jimmy but always say stuff to Tracey even at the table with Jimmy and Amanda. Then after the updates don't know which one specifically he was able to talk to Jimmy and he would reply even at the table but can't say anything to Tracey at the table though. Or am I tripping?

Also you can still add multiple point of interest on the map. I was able to add 10 to be exact and Michael can still have a bare chest while wearing any open shirt. Also the Confederate flag turned America flag at the Lost trailer park on the trailer for me at the least. Well there's no flag even there to begin with. (PS3)

Edited by J.R. Reyes

Franklin can no longer drink at the strip club and once you put earrings on him you can't take them off until you switch characters and switch back to him after some time has passed when he's in random clothing.

That thing that Ron uses for making liquor at the side of Trevor's trailer no longer disappears. Also the Taser Gun used to have a number count for when you use it. Now it has a bar. Oh and before you were able to honk your horn and flip people off at the same time. Now you do it back and forth as in (sticking your finger out honking the horn. Sticking your finger out honking the horn etc...) It also happens on bikes too and it's kinda weird if you ask me.

Edited by J.R. Reyes

I don't know if this had happen to anybody else but on the PS3 whenever I switch to Trevor and he sometimes spawns on the mountain or train tracks wearing a dress. He's not wearing any socks or underwear and when I go back to his trailer and put on the white t-shirt and sweatpant outfit. He just wears the white v-neck and boots. No socks or underwear for that matter and his penis just wiggles & jiggles all over the place whenever I'm walking or running with him and his skinny ass. It only works with that outfit though.

Edited by J.R. Reyes

Darealbandicoot

I don't know if this had happen to anybody else but on the PS3 whenever I switch to Trevor and he sometimes spawns on the mountain or train tracks wearing a dress. He's not wearing any socks or underwear and when I go back to his trailer and put on the white t-shirt and sweatpant outfit. He just wears the white v-neck and boots. No socks or underwear for that matter and his penis just wiggles & jiggles all over the place whenever I'm walking or running with him and his skinny ass. It only works with that outfit though.

Yeah happens all the time to me on Xbox 360. Didnt happen yet on ps4 though as he always wears underwear under the dress when those spawn cutscenes. A few more changes I noticed is that you can no longer run in stores after the heists update you can only walk and at some point prologue was edited so you cannot bring all your weapons into the mission and when Trevor holds off the cops at the end you used to be able to hold them off for a bit longer before he runs away.

Edited by Crashbandicoot2

Hey whatever happen to the mime and Graham (aka The Vinewood zombie) they don't appear ingame anymore. Was it because of all the updates that they no longer spawn anymore? Or is it just very rare for them to spawm now?

Yeah happens all the time to me on Xbox 360. Didnt happen yet on ps4 though as he always wears underwear under the dress when those spawn cutscenes. A few more changes I noticed is that you can no longer run in stores after the heists update you can only walk and at some point prologue was edited so you cannot bring all your weapons into the mission and when Trevor holds off the cops at the end you used to be able to hold them off for a bit longer before he runs away.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. You can only walk fast now in stores.

Darealbandicoot

They still randomly show up for me. I think it depends on what time/day it is in game but i may be wrong on that one.There is now an option to zoom in when buying/changing clothes and ls customs as well i believe and the pistol.50,bullpup shotgun and assault shotgun have been nerfed a bit and the combat mg and MG have recieved a slight buff.

Lelouch The Zero

.....is that our SP DLC?

Lol. Found another change, there are fewer expressions for snapmatic when taking selfies after the festive surprise update and (maybe its just coincidence) but it seems the cops are slightly easier to lose when playing the game unpatched vs patched and peds are slightly less hostile/sensitive to M,T and F.

I thought I was the only one having that problem, guess not. Not only that but When you get high or drunk, the echo effect is gone and so is the weird screen effect.

Darealbandicoot

.....is that our SP DLC?

I thought I was the only one having that problem, guess not. Not only that but When you get high or drunk, the echo effect is gone and so is the weird screen effect.

Forgot about that, yeah the effect has been scaled back so much that it feels like it's only 12 seconds long and has a slight blur to it. I also noticed that the stun gun ammo count has been changed from numbers to a bar.

Always having to buy a parachute at the gun store with the smoke trails because you lose them everytime you switch characters. That didn't use to happen before.

Nice details.

I wonder how much of those are intentional changes and how much are just bugs caused by given update.

Darealbandicoot

Another find.The pacific standard bank and the vault was ALWAYS accessible in the unpatched version and WASNT unlocked with the heists update. I also noticed I the unpatched version that bank tellers and customers actually show up and occupy the bank forming lines at the counters which never happens in the patched version as far as I know of. Also some briefcases that had money in them scattered around the map are either missing or only spawn once only plus the weed farm side events are bugged and either never show up or show up only once in the patched version

Edited by Crashbandicoot2
  • Like 2

happygrowls

Things I found:

Trevor's Standard Boots have a bit of his brain on it.

The face on the Mount Chiliad Rockface was changed to a very conspicuous chicken.

Darealbandicoot

Things I found:

Trevor's Standard Boots have a bit of his brain on it.

The face on the Mount Chiliad Rockface was changed to a very conspicuous chicken.

These are changes found in the enhanced version of gta v. We are discussing the 360/ps3 version but good finds anyways :) Edited by Crashbandicoot2

The weed farm is only available on THURSDAYS during the daytime and you cannot take any shortcuts to reach the farm, meaning you need to take the front entrance (with the sign that says "Braddock Farms").

At least that's what I do and it usually appears for me. Sometimes no but most of the time yes.

the PS3 Version 1.0 (without any patch) had these effects: Wasser-Felsen-Brandung_w475_h230_cw475_c

BUT they removed these effects on the PS3

J.R. Reyes

Remember when you first moved to 3671 Whispymound Drive after the hotel assassination mission and whenever you go back to Denise's house on Strawberry her voice would sound like that of coming from inside her house. Ever since all these updates and has been ever since. Her volume of her voice had risen up to the point of her sounding like if she's outside of her house speaking to you where in fact she's inside.

Piggsy pls

Another find.The pacific standard bank and the vault was ALWAYS accessible in the unpatched version and WASNT unlocked with the heists update. I also noticed I the unpatched version that bank tellers and customers actually show up and occupy the bank forming lines at the counters which never happens in the patched version as far as I know of. Also some briefcases that had money in them scattered around the map are either missing or only spawn once only plus the weed farm side events are bugged and either never show up or show up only once in the patched version

The bank is still occupied in the patched version, just not all the time.

There also that when you would honk your horn and look back especially those musical ones the horn would start over but now not no more.